Yes Daddy

By EdenTrevino

Athena, a young highschool girl who smiles every day to take away her pain. She's new at her highschool and f... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
ch.5
ch. 6
ch.7
...
Hey

HELP

10.9K 58 18
By EdenTrevino

Hey guys I was thinking about writing other stories and I need yalls opinion.

In writing these stories and i need your opinion of which story I should write first.

my first one is about a teen girl who is about to turn 19, she lives alone with her sister who is 4 years old and she herself and her sister love to surf. one day at the beach two men came into the picture and well lets just say her life changes from then on.

my second one is about a 21 year old girl who works at a café and soon takes orders for a man named Alexis Papas a very powerful man who gets and does what he wants. This man fell in love with her the moment he saw her. they both changed eachother for better...but its not a happy ending.

my third and last suggestion is about a girl who was always good in school she's been the top of her class and her life seemed to get better every day. then a tragedy happened that included a man who ruled that state. she wanted to know what who and why her mother was murdered and who did it...and she will not stop until she answers every single one of her questions...but soon finds herself in love.

Please give me yalls opinion and give me suggestions on what there names should be and ill use what I like. ❤❤❤thanks for the help

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.2K 18
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
10.1M 638K 168
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
793K 7.9K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...