Twitter||K.TH x Reader

By peacheskth

Twitter a place were you post daily pictures of you and your boyfriend but what happens when you find out he'... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part four
Part Five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part Ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Chapter 13
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
This book
Part twenty four
A/N
Part twenty five
Part twenty six
A/n About updates
Part twenty seven

Part sixteen

5.2K 171 86
By peacheskth

"Just got ready to go out @KimTae🐯"

80.Klikes 30.Kretweets 85.Ktweets

TaehyungsWife-WHAT OMG THIS BITCH HAVING A BOYFRIEND GOES TO DATE KIM TAEHYUNG IM SURE ITS JUST FOR THE MONEY!ILL KILL THIS BITCH FOR GOING OUT WITH OPPAR!!!
120replies show

PinkMochi-She's got the right to hang out with anyone she wants second Taehyung is not all yours one day he'll find hes soulmate and you can't do anything about it third why can't you let them be they have the right to go out and stuff.

KimTae🐯-😑 sasaeng fans...ITS OPPA NOT OPPAR!

KimY/n-oh god XD

Moon38-wow...

Army101-these type of people always ruin our impresión on people!@TaehyungsWife

IHateLife-@TaehyungsWife really?

Lovely23-wow fangirls these days.

ArmyChan-Poor Taehyung and bts really someSOME armys need to accept the fact that they can do whatever they want including dating after all they are human beings with feelings!

Amy-first of she never said they were going on a date idiot stop assuming things @TaehyungsWife and even if a date let them be!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...