Driving Teacher | tk ✓

Door vanterous

Two idiots, one car and long lessons under starry nights. What could go wrong? Oh, but they fall in love. a... Meer

Driving Teacher | kv
00 | PREFACE
01 | Treachery of the Evil Bus
02 | The Tough Life of Two Guys
03 | Drop the Straight Status, Now
04 | Where is the Nearest Gym?
05 | Car breaks and Heartbreaks
06 | Gucci is the New Sexy
08 | Canadian Singers Suck
09 | Friends That Are O-gay (Mostly)
10 | Surprise, Surprise!
11 | Just Jungkook on an Airplane
12 | Ditch the Friend, Grab the Boy
13 | Invasion at the Kim Residency
14 | Almost Lost Our Hope!
15 | Snatched His Non-existant Wig Away
16 | I Thought I Loved Gaming the Most
17 | Are Em, Shuga, and Jay-Ope
18 | A Little Bit Of You By My Side
19 | Love is in the Car, Folks
20 | Murphy's Law 10/10
21 | Oh, Holy Graduation, Here I Come
22 | Brothers From Other Mothers
23 | Hope You Go To-
24 | Let's Fast-Forward Some Things
25 | EPILOGUE
Afterword
EXPLANATION
+ BONUS ONE
+ BONUS TWO

07 | Small World and Small People

3.5K 272 179
Door vanterous

✦✧✦

"I will keep the promise I made to you," says Jimin soothingly, his face contracted in concentration, "Only if I die, then, and only then, will I stop loving you. I can't give you up. Until my heart stops beating. I- uh... I... what was the line, man!"

Jin and Taehyung were looking at him with pity. This guy's acting skills were going in negative. As they sat in their usual spot in the University's library, Taehyung remarked, "Bro, first of all: Remember your lines perfectly. Secondly, fill yourself with emotions, 'cause you looked like you are constipated."

"Hey!" Jimin complains.

Jin shakes his head at Taehyung and regarded Jimin with a kind, full bottom-lipped smile, "Go through the lines again, Chim-Chim. I know you can do better acting than Rain."

"Fu- fudge this—" Jimin caught himself because of the look Jin was giving him. He stated ruefully, running his ringed fingers through his silky brown hair, "Hyung, I don't care about this. I have got my club today, anyways."

Jin simply stared at the younger with raised eyebrows, muttering coherently, "You and your club should get married." Taehyung watching the whole show silently, the oldest continued scrambling through his pink flashcards as Jimin turned to Taehyung, asking;

"Oi, you wanna join me today? Gotta... gotta show you — someone — uh, something." The former started to go red in the face as he said it, and of course, Taehyung noticed it.

Smiling knowingly and flicking the tip of his notes, he said in a low voice, "Okay."

His best friend's got a crush. Huh.

***

Walking the cemented pathway to the club's building in the cold afternoon, Taehyung questioned Jimin who strolled beside him casually, "So who's this new guy crush of yours?"

Obviously, they have confessed to each other that they were gay, but not for each other, though ('cause that would be cliché.)

(Although, it wouldn't be that bad a cliché?)

(Anyways.)

Yet, even if Taehyung have told Jimin and Jin about his driving lesson yesterday night, he did not mention Jungkook at all.

Jimin started ticking off the person's character on his cute, little fingers with raised eyebrows, "He plays basketball. He lives in an apartment. He is one inch taller than me. He is a hot mess. He does music. He smiles a gummy smile and yup, I am trapped in his net of love."

Taehyung gave a suggestive look at Jimin, "Is he —?"

Utterly helpless, the other cried out, throwing his hands in frustration, "Gay? I dunno!" They started to climb the many stairs that led inside. His eyes focused on someone else near the glass door entrance. He yelled at that person, "Jung Hoseok hyung!"

The person turned to find who called on him and saw Jimin, a grin starting to form on his lips. He hurried towards the pair, but before he got to them Taehyung teased Jimin, "Crush alert.."

"No!" Jimin hits him on the shoulder.

This Jung Hoseok was a smart guy, about twenty-three or something, with high cheek-bones, big eyes and a vibe that attracted Taehyung. The former's lips couldn't help but smile, his features brighter than the sun. (Seriously)

Oh, no. Trouble, trouble. His thoughts: Jungkook I still remember you.

Hoseok started to talk with his loud yet heartwarming voice, his eyes bouncing back and forth from Jimin to Taehyung, "Jimin-ssi. How are you doing? Is this your best friend you mentioned?"

"Hi." Taehyung bowed out of greeting, pulling his lips with his usual box-shaped smile. Being gay was so hard, though he never felt out of place being who he was.

Just out of the planet.

Hoseok greeted back, gesturing to follow him and stepping up the stairs again. "Let's get in."

As they ascended behind this person, Taehyung dropped his voice to ask, "Who is this angel?"

"He is straight," told Jimin in a whisper to him. Then smiled cheekily, "And works with my crush."

Tae suggested helpfully, hands inside his hoodie's pocket, "Yeah, better sweet-talk this guy and make him your wingman." He only received another hit at that, avoiding it by leaning way. "Geez, just being helpful, man."

***

Not only was the whole building huge, but the faculty and the program were, too. Basketball ball courts to dancing practice rooms along with gyms and hot boys every frickin' way you look. Tae spoke out his thoughts aloud sub-consciously, "How do you survive here?"

"Oh, no," said Hoseok, palms down, "We have got excellent showers working." He probably thought Tae was talking about the bad stench of sweat wafting from, heck, everywhere.

"Wow," he responds, straightening his back as he walked. He has to be a bit more careful around here.

Then he saw someone coming out from one of the bathrooms. His nervousness took over him as his heart started to beat against his chest loudly, his palms sweating.

Jeon Jungkook.

The attractive young man spotted the three fellows who were staring at him and bunny smiled in all his glory.

Why do you do that? Do it again.

He trudged over to them, a puzzled expression seeping its way on his perfect features as he saw Taehyung.

Yep. It's me, my man.

"Annyeong," he pronounces, grinning at the three of them. Plus point, he was wearing three-quarters, exposing the area above his ankle, and a tight black T-shirt which took Taehyung to the land of Jungkook's Abs. The youngest high-fives Hoseok hyung (gotta call him that, now) and smirked at Jimin who smiled in answer.

Jimin gestured to Taehyung, looking at Jungkook. "This is my cheesy best friend and partner in crime Kim —"

"— Taehyung. I know," voiced Jungkook, shifting his feet. "I am his driving instructor."

Jimin raised his eyebrows at Taehyung with his mouth open with astonishment, but he waves him off. Hoseok hyung watched the three with a light smile (pun unintended.)

"Annyeong," greeted Taehyung with a small smile, fidgeting with his long fingers. "Did not know you were a part of this club."

"Well," Jimin says in a cheery tone when he recovered, clapping Taehyung on the back, "It's a small world —"

Jungkook grinned evilly at Jimin, "— with small people." Taehyung, both surprised and confused at the two's friendship, replayed the conversation he had with Jungkook the other night, and mentally face-palmed.

So this was the Jimin he was talking about. His own best friend. Just wow.

Hoseok hyung intervened, ready to dash off, "Okay, I gotta go. Need to put my attendance check first, boys. See ya!" He jogged away as the three young ones waved him goodbye.

Jimin excused Jungkook, saying, "Hey, Jungkook — I'll see you too afterwards. Gotta show Tae around." He started to tug Tae away from him, and hesitantly so (with a glare at a frowning Jimin) he let him get pulled by the latter as he said a little 'bye' to Jungkook.

When they were far off, Jimin literally dragged Taehyung and scoffing at him, he voiced, "You and your little secrets Tae." Then realising why he brought him, he pulled him harder towards the basketball courts, ignoring Taehyung's protests; "Let me show you some thing."

Yeah, but after that, Tae has definitely got to see how to apply for this club.

✦✧✦

Hi. You know,
I love you guys for supporting
this book. It means so much
to me. And that smile
you bring on my face!
uRGH

✦✧✦

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

513K 33K 50
He was broken. With no plans of falling in love ever again, fate has other plans for him Journey is a JinKook/KookJin Fanfic #1 -JINKOOK (031120) #1...
404K 14.7K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
69.1K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020