The Power Within Us (unedited)

By Edna_mode123

Mira Ocean your average seventeen year old girl that lives with her single mom, four other siblings and her... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

81 7 17
By Edna_mode123

I get myself prepared for class, when my teacher comes in with a red haired girl wearing a white t- shirt a pink cardigan and ripped jeans.

"Class this is out new student, Adara Jones , please make her feel welcomed."

She looked very nice, I quickly dissmiss my thoughts as Mrs.Kelly tells Adara Jones to sit in the empty desk next to me.
"Why don't you sit next to Mira Ocean."
"Mira raise your hand."
I  slightly bring up my hand; I give her a friendly smile.

"Hey adara since your new and all why don't you hang out with my friends and I during lunch?"

"Sure I'd love to!"
"Cool just meet me by locker 305."
"Kay."

Lunch finally comes and I race to my locker. I throw everything in my locker, when Madi comes by."Hurry, I hungry and I need food!" I exclaim, holding my right hand to my forehead pretending to faint.

I hear a soft giggle behind me, I turn my back around.
Adara stands there with a smile. "I've never seen someone so excited for school food."

"That's because you've never had our school food! Oh! Before I forget adara meet Madi my fraternal twin."
I turn back to Madi, "yo hurreeee!! I'm dyyyyiing without food!!"

"Okay! Okay! No need to be soooo dramtic!" Madi says putting her biology textbook in her locker.

Once she's done, all three of us quickly enter the cafeteria.We grab our trey's and find a spot to sit, when our other friends come.

I introduced them to adara and they all got along. The rest of the day was calm, surprisingly for a Monday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.1K 38
(discontinued) Madelyn Davis, she is fifteen and very naive. She's also a very innocent girl and a crybaby. Her nickname is Maddie, what everyone cal...
73 0 10
Isabella Santos is 19 years old, living in the Outer Banks with her best friends, the Pogues. They are always going on some sort of adventure, but th...
My Life By Kelly

Teen Fiction

18.4K 209 30
What happens when you have to balance a mom who keeps pressuring you to do a better job in school so you can grow up and be perfect, a step dad that...
8K 224 13
Maddie Moore's life seems ordinary on the outside looking in, but with a deceased mother, estranged father, and seven over-protective older brothers...