The Wild Ones

By PrincetonLOVE_

Bianca Portilla is a good little mommy's girl from Crowning High while Jacob Perez is a sneaky bad boy all th... More

The Wild Boy.
Just do it.
Don't go giving your heart away too fast
Woah
Bratty B
Unthinkable
Friends...Who the FUCK needs em'?
Captain Save a hoe
Can't save em'
Your biggest fan
Welcome home!
Up All Night
Something Serious.
Next to you
Strange Love
Boyfriends better lock your doors and hide your girlfriends: Part 1
Boyfriends better lock your doors and hide your girlfriends: Part 2
Boyfriends better lock your doors and hide your girlfriends: Part 3
Boyfriends better lock your doors and hide your girlfriends: Part 4
Boyfriends better lock your doors and hide your girlfriends: Part 5
If I could take it all back, I would
Twins?
Surprise!
New home..
New home..Part 2
How you feel?
Ordinary Day
Drunk on love
Just say it
Well, well
Mercy
Driving me crazy
All the small things
She's back
Maybe I'm just crazy; crazy for you baby
Crush
Fall for your type
The end where I begin
The end where I begin part 2

I'm sure, I'm Positive

8.3K 79 14
By PrincetonLOVE_

Jacob's POV.

A week later...

I woke up to the sounds of Bianca, puking. I leaned over and saw her hovering over the toilet, and laughed to myself. I went downstairs to get her a bottle of water and leaned back on the sink until she finished.

She moved back and leaned on the wall, "Morning" she said in a groggy voice. I reached her the water bottle, "I got this for you, Perez"

"Thank you" she opened the bottle and downed it. "Save some for the kids in Africa" I joked. 

She got up and went to go lay back down, "If you need me, I'll be here" she yawned and pulled the sheets over her head.

"You sure you don't wanna come downstairs with me?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm cramping anyway"

I walked back in and kissed her cheek, "I'll be downstairs and later on I'm going to the store, do you want anything?"

"I'm not sure right now, but text me when you leave. My mind might be made up by then"

Craig's POV.

-Later that day-

I decided to get more color in my hair, you know..try something different. This time I was dyeing on the top half of my head blond. Since I was too lazy, I let Christian to it and later I was gonna do hers.

I turned on 'Pink Matter' by Frank Ocean and sat between Christian's legs so she could work magic on my hair, "Don't fuck anything up, I don't want to look like Sisqo". She laughed, "I know what I'm doing, so you don't have to worry about anything, just relax" 

"You sure?" I asked, trying to make sure. "Yes, I bleached my mom's hair before! Just because you have that nappy shit, doesn't mean it won't come out different"

"See, you Indians-"

"I'm Black, Indian and Mexican, thank you!"

"See you mutts, think you know everything, until you fuck something up" I joked, gently pinching her thighs.

"I'm a proud mutt too!" she said, gently placing the hair bleach in what felt like a big section of my head. "Christian, I'm serious. Don't just slap it on there, I want it even"

"Baby, I know what I'm doing!" she said with a playful attitude.

When she finished, she let it sit long enough for it to turn. I looked in the mirror and was surprised that she did it exactly how I wanted it. You know how you just think you could only do stuff the way you want it and think it'll come out perfectly? Well that's how she did it.

After she finished rinsing it out, she went in her bag and pulled out a little box. I wasn't sure of what it was, but she brought it into the bathroom with her and put it in one of the drawers. My first guess is that it's a vibrator. I didn't complain or ask questions, I just left it alone. "What part are you dying, the front or the back?" I asked.

"I want the back dyed"

I nodded, "Okay, well go sit down, I'll be right back" I went in the kitchen cabinets and got a big bag of chips for Christian, because lately she's been very hungry and I have no idea how long I'll take with this.

After I finished it, she let her hair air dry and curl up. "It's cute Craig! I didn't think you could do it"

"Because I don't know anything about hair? I feel the love"

"Don't be like that, big head" she kissed me on the lips and lied down next to me, "We're twins, now" she said, hugging me tighter. 

Karma's POV.

Trey hasn't talked to me for a while. He hasn't called me, sent me any good morning or goodnight texts, he didn't even call me on Oovoo. I don't know if I'm annoying him or he's just been busy.  

I sat down on my bed and sent him a text. Normally it takes him about five minutes to text back because he's always doing something.

Fifteen minutes passed and no reply. I'm starting to think that it is me.

Vanessa's POV.

I know Ray has been with other girls lately, that's why he hasn't invited me over to his house for a while. He was always using the excuse of always being busy or having to help Trey with a little problem of his. I mean seriously, it's been seven days, how big of a problem can Trey have? But I'm not tripping though

"Vanessa, come here!" my dad called.

"Yeah, dad?"

"Do you know a boy named Raylan?"

"No, why?"

He scanned the newspaper, "I just got off the phone with one of my friends and she told me that her daughter said that he passed an STD to her. I don't want you around him"

Raylan...Raylan?....Ray.."Oh well what's her name?"

"Kiara or Kiana, one of those two, but he's getting sued by her mother"

I raised my eyebrows and nodded slowly, "Well, that's nice daddy. I'll be back" I went to go tested to see if he passed anything onto me. 

When I got my results, I let out a sigh of relief. I'm clean, but what was my dad talking about? 

I went to his house to see if my dad's friend was lying or not. "Hey Vanessa" he smiled and hugged me, "Ray can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure" He leaned on the doorway, using his left arm for support.

"Do you have any type of STD?"

He laughed, "No, I got checked not too long ago, why? Do you?"

"No, I just got checked and I'm clean" I stopped and thought for minute. "Then who passed it to her daughter?" I mumbled.

He tilted my chin up to look at him, "Speak up?" he smirked. "My dad said that one of his friend's daughter said that you passed an STD to her"

His smirk faded, "What was the girl's name?" he leaned off, allowing me to come inside and closed the door behind us. "Her name is either Kiana or Kiara. He said that her mom is suing you and Trey"

"I can't get sued for something that I didn't even pass!"

"How about you just go to your court date and tell them that," I hugged him and headed for the door, "And you might want to use Trey as a witness" I left out and gently closed the door.

Ray's POV.

I can't believe I'm going to court for something that I didn't even do. Oh well, I shouldn't stress about it because I'm not going to be the one getting bit in the ass in the end of my case.

Christian's POV.

So for the longest I've been trying to get pregnant and I think I've been having symptoms lately. Craving food all the time, Nausea, Cramping and even my boobs are a little sore. Right now I'm wondering if Bianca's pregnant too because I really want to have our babies on the same day. We're already best friends, living together, getting married together and it would really top everything to have a kid on the same day. Craig wants a girl, but I really want a boy. And then, I'm mixed, so he would have really nice hair.

If Bianca has her baby and it's a girl, I have a feeling it'll grab some of Jacob's personality and even look like him. Plus he doesn't really like smiling, even when he's happy. It's just like an emotionless expression almost all the time. Ugh, imagine having creepy, beady little eyes following your every move. Yeah, now imagine Jacob doing it. Creepy right? Yeah, I know. If it's a boy and looks like Bianca, it'd be pretty adorable.

If Craig and I have a girl, she'd be the most precious thing in the house. She'd have his eyes, skin color, my smile and both of our personalities. And Craig actually likes smiling so our baby should be perfect regardless the gender. But even though I'm mixed, I'm not light skinned or dark skinned, I'm somewhere in the middle, so not only will my kid have gorgeous hair, everyone will be confused and think he's just black with beautiful ass hair. You'll be surprised on how many people assume that about me on a daily basis.

I went in the bathroom to take my test. While I waited for it to beep, I sent a text to Bianca telling her that I was taking it and she sent me back the same thing. Let's hope that we actually are.

A couple minutes later, my test beeped. I closed my eyes tight before looking down at it, praying that I'm pregnant. 

I slowly tilted my head down and squinted my left eye a little. I saw two lines and almost lost myself. 

Seconds later, I heard screaming from another part of the house. The screaming got closer and closer and finally Bianca, busted through the bathroom and nearly tackled me, "Calm down B, I'd like to keep my baby before it actually forms"

"You too?!" she screamed again causing Jacob and Craig to come in. "What? Why are you screaming?" Jacob asked, looking at Bianca like she was crazy. 

She walked up to him and held the test in his face, "This"

"So this means-"

"Yes!" she pushed him out of the bathroom so we could be alone.

Craig leaned in the doorway and smiled, "So what does yours say?"

"Two lines, baby!" I ran and jumped into his arms. He tightened his arms around me and kissed my head. "I just hope it's a girl!" he smirked. I know he wants to start something since he knows I want a boy. "I might want to name it Belinda"

"That's a cute name, but that's a girl's name. I want to name him Darius" I giggled

Jacob's POV.

I stared at Bianca's, still flat stomach. I can't believe that, that's mine developing inside of her. I'm sorry, it's just that...I never thought that this would ever happen. I didn't expect to have her in my future and I didn't expect actually planting my seed inside of her. Honestly, I just hope twins don't run in her family. That'd be terrible for both of us. 

I shot up and looked for my phone, "What's wrong?" Bianca asked.

"I didn't get the plane tickets, and the wedding is two weeks from now"

"Okay, well I'll handle the tickets, and you just talk to the wedding planner" she suggested. 

"Do that right now" I got up and went downstairs to look for our wedding planner's number.

I dialed the number and waited until he picked up, "Hey Jacob! How are you?"

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm good, did you call to see if everything is ready?"

"Yeah, because I forgot that the wedding was two weeks away, and I still haven't mailed out plane ticketsyet"

"Must've been getting crucial in the bedroom, huh?" he joked. Hearing that made me smile a little, "Maybe, but you have everything right?"

"Don't worry about it! We'll be putting everything up the day before, so you won't have to worry about anything. Leave it to me" 

"Okay, thank you so much, bye" I hung up and put my head down on the counter

Bianca came running down the stairs, "Well, I ordered the tickets"

"Thank you so much, Perez"

"But you have to mail them"

"Can do"

The next day, I woke up early and woke Bianca up too so she can get ready for work. I threw on a white t-shirt, a pair of Gym shorts and some Jordans. Bianca stood over the sink next to mine and brushed her teeth. "Have fun today" I spat the mouthwash in the sink and kissed her on the cheek, "Bye!" she gurgled.

I went and took the car to go see about our cake. Bianca did say Black, Green and White, but I'll just text her some of my choices.

"Hi, welcome to Kelsey's Kakes, I'm Tina, how many I help you?" The woman at the counter asked.

"I'm looking to buy a wedding cake"

"How old are you?" she asked, probably judging me in her head. "I'm eighteen"

"You're buying this for your parents? Older sister?"

"I moved away from my mom and moved here with my best friend, his fiance and my fiance. Also, I'm an only child, so it's actually for my friend and I"

"Well, come back here and I'll show you some of our designs" she told her co-worker to take her spot and walked me to the back. "What color are you looking for?"

"Green, Black and White"

"You want an actual cake or cupcakes?"

"Can we try both just in case?"

She nodded and brought out some Styrofoam displays on carts and set them down on the tables. They looked amazing.

I took pictures of all of them and sent them to Bianca. I have a feeling she'll choose cupcakes.

"I like the black and white one with the cupcakes, I hate cutting cakes and we can get rid of it faster this way" she sent back.

"Kay, beautiful" I replied. "You think you can have this one made for me in two weeks?"

"Yes sir! Just leave your name and number on the clipboard up front and we'll contact you on the day of your wedding"

"Thank you" I hugged her and went to the front to sign the clip board. 

I leaned on the counter to sign and she came back behind the counter. "Come back anytime! We do birthdays, bachelor and bachelorette parties as well"

I finished signing and looked up at her, "Can you give me you number and we'll discuss this bachelor party thing?"

She took a pen and wrote her number down on a sticky note, "Thanks" I took her number and left to go see how Bianca was doing at her job.

When I arrived at her job, I saw a bunch of toddlers running around on a playground and saw her and some kid sitting at a wooden table together. I walked over and sat down next to Bianca and kissed her on the cheek, "Hey gorgeous, who's this?"

"Karley" the little girl answered. She has to be the cutest baby I've ever seen. I took her hand and kissed it, "Well I'm Jacob"

She smiled and took her hand back.

"I was telling her about our soon to be baby and what I want to name it"

"I like the name Esmeralda" I suggested

"That's cute, but I like the name Logan. I adore unisex names, plus you'll never know if our daughter will like girls and want to change her appearance. We wouldn't have to change her name"

The little girl and I looked at her funny, "Okay, but I still like Esmeralda, but if it's a boy, let's name it Cade or Caden"

"Aww, Caden Perez. That's so cute"

"Karley!" the little shouted. We both smiled, "If it's a girl, we'll think about that name okay, cutie?" I said, poking her stomach, "Does she just come up to you or do you pick her up?" I asked. She looked at her and smiled, "She comes up to me and likes to follow me around all day, so I just call her mine until her parents pick her up"

"She's so cute" the longer I stared at her, the more I was looking forward to having this kid. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl. I can see it now.

Trey's POV.

Until I get over this, I don't think I can talk to Karma. Not in this condition. 

Ray busted through the door and sat on my bed with me, "We're being sued"

"Why, is it because I choked Kiara?" I asked

"No, because Kiana lied and said that I passed an STD to her"

"No, no, no. Kiara passed one to me. I haven't been burning at all before I got with her"

Ray shook his head. "Remember how we got out of our last case?"

"Yeah, by lying, but it wouldn't make sense because you didn't do anything"

He sat up, "No, you'll be there and tell them the truth, but you know when Kiara hears that, she'll bring up you choking her so lie and say that you didn't and let me handle the rest"

"Sure, okay"

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, I had no other idea on how to end this and I've been trying all day.

I'll just leave it at this and start on the next Chapter in a little bit.

I might have a few typos, but ignore those. Also, the cake is on the side over there :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.9K 8
(BoyxBoy) Sixteen-year-old Chresanto August and his parents move into a new house that is supposedly haunted, and Jacob Perez is supposedly the boy w...
14.9K 423 35
Ciara Robinson is 22 years old, she lives ina two story apartment in New York. She has a job as the head magazine editor, which is a very successful...
4K 50 28
Kate, a girl who has a normal life, well that's the way it seems till she meets the famous boy band Mindless Behavior and one of the band members nam...
518K 11.4K 25
Ariana and Briana are best friends and they are always there for each other. Ariana lives in a messed up home and so does Briana. One day they both g...