The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

By khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... More

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 24- Marry Me?
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?

448 30 38
By khushi_825_

I wake up, excited. Today we begin preparing for the wedding. Yesterday after my sob story, Ryder and I came home. We just chilled at home and ate pizza.

And that is what I call a perfect Christmas.

I quickly shower and get dressed.

Good. Comfortable for a long day of shopping. Usually I don't take that much time, but since we are going wedding shopping I think it'll take all day.

Aiden and Rebecca agreed on a 'Winter Wonderland' theme. So we must shop accordingly.

Just as I am about to open the door to go to Rebecca's room, Rebecca walks in. She is dressed in simple clothing. Well I guess that'll have to do. Because I wouldn't recommend wearing that in such cold, but she is from New York so she must be used to the cold too.

I grab the credit card that has all the money my parents have given me and go. Well since my one and only sibling is getting married, I guess I can spend lavishly.

Aiden had pulled me aside, yesterday and said, I quote,
"Buy whatever she wants. Don't hesitate. The sky is the limit. And don't see the price. She likes it, you buy it. Okay?"

I agreed and felt really happy that Aiden found someone who cared and loved him as much as I would do. I am giving away my brother after all.

We got into my car and drove. Considering we live in a small town on the borders of Quebec and New York, we have to always carry our passports, just in case.

We drive to a boutique, it's a half an hour drive, but the boutique is where we get all our dresses from.

We go in and look around. It's a huge shop, two stories, a grand staircase leading upstairs, about seven chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

It reminds me of the princesses' dressing rooms. Rebecca looks around in awe, her eyes wide, trying to grasp everything.

Letting her look around, I start searching for dresses.

Honestly, what's up with fashion these days? I can't find a single piece of clothing that doesn't scream underwear.

It's like flimsy fabric pieces have been stitched together with a lot of slits and holes.

These clothes leave nothing to the imagination.

I saw a dress, with slits on both sides of the legs, a huge hole in the back, cold shouldered sleeves, and an almost see through cloth. And don't get me started on the neckline. It's deep, like a lot deep.

I rub my head in frustration, why can't I find something good? Not giving up I wander deep into the store.

I find a small passage and I walk in, the walls are creme and have dust all over them. I place my hands on the wall as it feels like the right thing to do.

The sunlight seeps through the other side and gives enough light to see my path.

I keep walking, curious to know what lies on the other side. I finally reached the end of the passage and a bright light almost blinds me.

I blink a few times, trying to adjust to the burning bright sunlight, which seems to be on full brightness here.

"Wow" I exclaim, the sight is so magnificent that I can't put it into words.

Rows and rows of mannequins dressed in the most elegant gowns. All princess style.

Dresses of every colour imaginable are here, I think I even saw a couple of black gowns.

They all seemed to follow the same pattern, a top that hugs your body and from the waist there is a huge skirt, and the dress gives the whole princess vibe. Absolutely fabulous.

Each dress has a unique pattern which looks as if it has been meant for this dress only.

"Gorgeous, right honey?" a voice startles me and I jump a bit.

I turn around and find a smiling lady, her hair is up in a tight bun and she is wearing a formal black skirt and a white shirt. She looks like those powerful women, the ones who run huge companies, countries, etc. The ones we need more of.

"Did I just time travel a century? Because I swear this isn't supposed to be here!" I exclaim, baffled by everything.

The lady smiles, "Rubbish! The people these days know nothing about fashion. Whatever they're doing right now is a disaster. A dress that I saw a few days back, oh don't get me started. The young lady looked as if the dress, if you can call it that, had been surgically fitted to her body, because no way can someone fit into something so small and tight. I think all her oxygen supply must have been cut off also because her voice was very high pitched and squeaky."

I laugh, she is really funny.

"Anyway, I am Miss. Florence. And as you must have guessed I have designed these clothes. And you must be looking for a wedding dress, am I right?" she asks.

I nod, excitedly.

"Wait a second I'll go get the bride." I say, as I make my way back.

I run back and grab Rebecca who is looking through a rack of clothes and pull her all the way back. As soon as she adjusts to the bright lighting, she gasps.

"It's amazing." she whispers in awe.

I nod and begin looking through clothes. I walk looking around, the dresses are pretty but not exactly what I had in mind. Yes, I am deciding what clothes we wear.

While looking at a blue gown, I trip on something and fall, to gain balance I grab a cloth, but unfortunately I fall with the cloth.

Underneath is the most beautiful gown I have ever seen.

It's pure white, with blue flowers flowing from the neckline to the bust and flowing to the start of the long skirt. The skirt is a princess style one, made from a soft white cloth.

I think I have found the one, even Rebecca seems to love it because she just gapes at it with her mouth open and eyes wide.

"Rebecca we have found the dress. Now go on and try it." I user Rebecca in the dressing room, while I sit on the sofa patiently.

A few minutes later a nervous Rebecca comes out. She looks absolutely gorgeous, the blue in the dress brings out the colour of her eyes and makes her look even more beautiful than she already is.

"This is great. We are buying it." I clap my hands to prove the point.

"No, absolutely not. Have you seen the cost of this thing? $40,000. Like what the heck?! Is it made from diamonds?" Rebecca argues.

"You're getting married. Do you understand that? And Aiden said to buy whatever looks the best, so this is final. No more discussion. And I have picked our the bride's maids and the maid of honour's dresses too. Check them out."

For the bride's maids and

For the maid of honour.

"Wow. Now since you are our maid of honour, I need you to try on this dress. Go on." this time she is the one ushering me inside.

I try it and the dress looks real good. Almost for once I don't feel like a homeless raccoon who dresses off scrapes found in the trash can.

As soon as I go out, Rebecca squeals and I know that she is in love.

We ask Miss. Florence to keep the bride's maids dresses for later, when they come to get fitted.

We then proceed to pay for our clothes and leave.

I check the time and see it to be 2:30 pm. Wow. I need to get some food in me like right now.

So we decide to go to the nearest McDonald's drive thru and grab food for everyone.

This time Rebecca drives and we reach home by 4:30 pm because of all the traffic that seems to be growing every day.

Hungry and exhausted I practically inhale my food and go to my room to binge watch Netflix shows.

______________________________________

Hey guys, good news first, TCC hit 1.8k reads. It unbelievable. I never thought that TCC would cross more than 100 reads, but when you awesomely amazing readers decided to give my book a try, I guess nothing is impossible.

And sorry for the lack of Ryder in this chapter, I swear I will add more scenes in the coming chapters.

I hope you liked this chapter!

Also, I have decided to update every Friday, so yay!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE & FOLLOW.

Until next chapter!

Lots of love,
Khushi! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 7 10
Ariana Rollins runs from her past life and ends up in an apartment filled with crazy people and in a cafe with a boss who dislikes her. After l...
17.2K 1.3K 58
Alison moved to a new town as her father got a new job, simultaneously, she decided to hide her dark past, starting a new chapter of her complicated...
803K 26.1K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
1.6K 55 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...