"Who would you choose?" [Sach...

Por Cub_pengu

So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP Hi... M谩s

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
Sorry 馃槄
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
New book!

N I N E T E E N

1.9K 67 22
Por Cub_pengu

[No one's POV]

Last night, Mina and Chaeyoung are drunk and it was part of their plan.

Mina woke up and called Chaeyoung's name.

But when she look beside her, she saw Bambam naked, sleeping beside her.

She shouted and covered herself with the blanket.

Bambam woke up and saw Mina covering herself.

"Mina-ya, I..." Bambam tried to explain but Mina slapped him.

"How can you do this?! I trusted you and in the end, you took advantage of me while I'm drunk! You..." Mina then start to sob.

Bambam wanted to comfort her but Mina asked him to go away.

Bambam decided to leave her and give her some time alone.

He wore his clothes and exited the room, leaving Mina sobbing on the bed.

Meanwhile,

Chaeyoung's eyes widened when he saw Nancy beside him, she's also naked.

He can't believe that he did that with Nancy.

Then, Nancy wake up and smiled to him.

"Hey babe, morning." Nancy said and Chaeyoung frowned.

"Did we..." Chaeyoung asked and Nancy shyly nodded.

Chaeyoung sighed and facepalmed.

"Why? You regret?" Nancy asked and Chaeyoung just kept silence.

Nancy sit up and rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while her hand is on his chest.

"Now, I'm yours and you're mine. Nobody can take you away from me. And you must be responsible." Nancy said and Chaeyoung look at her with widened eyes.

"Y-You... You want me to... You want me to marry you?!" Chaeyoung asked and Nancy smiled.

"I gave you my first so you must be responsible." Nancy said and took Chaeyoung's shirt.

She wore it and went to the bathroom.

But before she went to the bathroom, she gave Chaeyoung a peck on the lips.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe what happened.

He have to marry Nancy which means Mina and him are impossible.

After Nancy came out of the bathroom, Chaeyoung quickly wore his boxer and pants before going in to wash up.

He look at the mirror and splash water on his face.

"I couldn't be wrong. That's Mina. Why does it turns out to be Nancy?" Chaeyoung mumbled and sighed.

He start to brush his teeth and wash his face.

After that, he went out and saw Nancy changing to her clothes.

Chaeyoung quickly turned to face the other way and closed his eyes.

"Why are you turning away? You have already saw my body last night." Nancy said and Chaeyoung sighed.

"I have no impression of me and you doing that. I don't get it why we ended up naked and you even say that we have do that." Chaeyoung said and Nancy walked towards him.

"But it's the truth that we have do it. You can't deny from that." Nancy said and Chaeyoung went to the bed to take his shirt.

He wore it and took his phone as well as his wallet before leaving the room.

But when he exited the room, he saw Mina coming out of a room with red and puffy eyes.

He walked towards Mina and look at her.

"Mina-ya, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina leaned her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while crying.

Chaeyoung patted her back and comfort her.

"What happen? You know you could tell me everything." Chaeyoung said and Mina look at him.

Chaeyoung cupped her cheeks and wipe her tears with his thumb.

"Chaeyoung-ah... You're right... Bambam, he... He took advantage of me... I was drunk and he..." Mina said and Chaeyoung hugged her.

Chaeyoung clenched his fists and gritted his teeth tightly.

But he's soften when he saw Mina looking at him with the teary and sparkling diamonds pair of eyes.

Then, he saw a hickey on her neck.

He know that it was Bambam's doing so he decided to find him and settle things out with him later.

Then, Chaeyoung told Mina to leave first.

After Mina left, Nancy came out of the room and cling onto his arm.

"Let's go." Nancy said and dragged Chaeyoung to the elevator.

Chaeyoung paid for the room and went to the taxi stand to wait for a taxi.

"Bye babe." Nancy said and give him a peck on his cheek.

Then she left and Chaeyoung slouched his back.

Then a taxi came and he board the taxi.

He went back home to get himself changed into his uniform before going to school.

After he changed his uniform, he was about to leave the house but he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Tzuyu.

"Hey bro..." Chaeyoung greeted but with his lazy tone.

"Hey... Are you okay? You seems troubled." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung sighed.

"Look, I don't know why but last night, I'm drunk. The last thing I saw was me in a hotel room and I lost conscious. But then, I saw Mina lying beside me. I confessed my love to her again and slowly, we made love but I don't know why, this morning when I woke up, I saw Nancy beside me. She's naked as well as I am. I thought that it was my imagination but it feels so real. I think there's something fishy." Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu nodded.

"I also thought so. Probably we could find out the truth ourself." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"We need to do it secretly and quietly without anyone knowing it. But the only problem is, Nancy is following me and dragging me to wherever she goes. I can't do that if she keep following me around." Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu touched his chin while thinking.

"You can find Jordan and the others to help. Probably they could find out something." Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung smiled.

"Oh ya! I didn't thought of them. Thanks bro." Chaeyoung said and smiled.

Tzuyu patted my shoulder and say,

"Your welcome."

"But I also saw Mina there. When I exited from the room, I saw Mina exiting from the room next to the one that I was staying at last night. She say that Bambam took advantage of her and I even saw a hickey on her neck. It can't be coincidence that we even meet each other at the same hotel, same day, same thing that happen to us. I think Nancy and Bambam are up to something." Chaeyoung said and Tzuyu frowned.

"Looks like it's a big problem. You better solve this out." Tzuyu said and left the house.

Chaeyoung sighed and quickly wore his shoes before following up with Tzuyu.

When he reached school, he didn't saw Nancy around so he quickly went to find Ray and the others.

Then, Chaeyoung saw them chatting in front of Tyler's locker.

Chaeyoung quickly walked towards them and they greeted him but he just greet back with his lazy tone.

"Hey guys, can you help me with this? I've faced a big problem and I might have to marry her." Chaeyoung said and his friends gasped.

"What happen?" Ray asked and Chaeyoung told them everything.

Luckily, Tyler likes to read those detective books and he have many ways to help me.

"We will help you but you got to tell us, you say that you made love with Mina and she feels real but when you wake up, you saw Nancy beside you, naked?" Tyler asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Then well, it's probably part of her plan for getting you back and making you hers." Tyler said.

"Why would you say that it's part of her plan?" Chaeyoung asked and Tyler pointed at Connor.

"Well, I have saw Nancy and Bambam chatting with each other at the school garden. I sneaked behind them and hid myself behind a tree. I heard them saying that they are going to set you and Mina up. I didn't know what's their plan as after they said that, they left and went separate ways." Connor said.

"So its them. But we need evidence so that we can exposed them." Chaeyoung said and they nodded.

"Why don't we skip school today and find out what happen?" Ray asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

He's eager to know the truth so God Jihyo, don't blame him.

They then walked out of the school but before they left, Chaeyoung told Tzuyu to say that he's sick so that the professor will believe him because Tzuyu seldom lie.

They went to the hotel that Chaeyoung said and he requested to see the CCTV but the staff don't allow him.

Chaeyoung and his friends begged her but she refused.

And then, the CEO of the hotel came down and settle things with them.

"What's the commotion here about?" The CEO asked and Chaeyoung look at him with widened eyes.

"Hey bro." The CEO said and Chaeyoung went up to hugged him.

"Oh my god! Can't believe that you're so rich! Is this hotel yours?" Chaeyoung asked and he just laughed.

"CEO, these 5 guys demand to see the CCTV but since they're not police, I didn't allowed them." The staff said and the CEO just gestured her to continue her work.

She bowed and went back to do her work.

"Damien, can you help me? I've faced some problems and I need to see the CCTV to prove something." Chaeyoung requested and Damien nodded.

"Follow me." Damien said and all 5 of them followed him to the surveillance room.

Damien gestured the workers to give them some privacy and his workers exited the surveillance room.

Damien sat down on one of the chairs and Chaeyoung asked him to rewind back to last night.

Damien did as what Chaeyoung said and Chaeyoung was looking at one particular screen.

Then he saw himself being carried by two black shirt guys while Nancy is walking behind them.

And suddenly, the CCTV blacked out and Damien tried to retrieve the footage.

The footage was 4x faster by the time the footage came back, all of them only saw Mina's room door closed.

And in the end, the got nothing.

Chaeyoung thanked Damien and Damien just smile to him.

"Sorry if it can't help." Damien said and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"It's okay... At least I know that Nancy is up to something." Chaeyoung said and smiled.

"Got to go bro. See you soon." Chaeyoung said and they left the hotel.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

In the end, it's still nothing.

"Wait... What about the pub? Probably we can see anything fishy too." Jordan said and I lead the way to the pub.

When we reach the pub, I got my friends to knocked out all the security guards so that we can go to the surveillance room.

Soon, we reached the surveillance room and we broke in.

Tyler, Ray and Connor are fighting with three guys while Jordan is fighting with two guys.

Well, Jordan is black belt in Taekwondo.

Soon, all the guards are knocked out and we quickly checked the camera.

Then my eyes landed on one specific screen that shows me being carried out of the pub with my arms on the two black shirt guys.

Nancy is following behind us with her arms crossed and soon, I spotted Mina.

Mina then left to the somewhere, I think is toilet before coming back.

But she's smart enough.

She didn't drink the previous drink but then, Bambam offered her a drink.

Mina gladly took it and gulped it down.

After a few minutes, she's knocked out and Bambam smirked.

Bambam carried her in the bridal style and walk out of the pub.

"Did Bambam put something in her drink?" I asked and rewinded back.

Then Ray tapped me and I look at the screen that he's pointing at.

"Isn't that Bambam?" Ray asked and I nodded.

I look closely and saw him smirking while pouring some sort of white powder into a drink.

I then look at the previous screen and saw that Bambam is offering Mina the drink that he have done something to it.

After Mina gulped it down, after a few minutes, Mina have knocked out.

I stopped all of the footage and gritted my teeth.

'So this is your plan? But what really happen in the hotel room?' I thought and sighed.

"Let's go guys." I said and we left the room.

Is this chap confusing? I find it quite interesting.
Looks like Michaeng is still having problems.
But can you guys guess, is it really an imagination or is it real? Comment!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

26.9K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
9.8K 373 29
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
55.9K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
84.3K 2.8K 30
*Tzuyu felt like the world suddenly stopped and her heart beat abnormally faster than normal when Mina's dreamy eyes landed on her,* *Mina slightly b...