Not The Average Thug.

By DhasiaJenaee

Deliana Just Moved Down Here, & Already Has Females Wanting Her Head. She Runs Into Blaze. Will He Make Her L... More

New Begginings (1)
Whos He ?(2)
So We Meet Again ? (3)
Special. (4)
Cookies..(5)
Get To Know You (6)
Lucky.(8)

Hoes..Hoes..Hoes(7)

21 0 0
By DhasiaJenaee

Gunz^^

Trina P.O.V
I Walked Into Blazes House Locking The Door Behind Me..

"ANA !" I Walked Upstairs To See Her Reading A Book.

"Bitch Since When Do You Read ?"I Laughed Putting The Pizza On The Bed.

"When I'm Left Alone By Myself" She Put Her Glasses Down.

She Reached In The Box & Grabbed A Slice Of The Pizza..

"So Hows You And Gunz ?" She Asked With Her Eyes Wide.

"Girl We Good..We Made It Official Yesterday.."I Said Smiling Thinking About Him.

"Mann Fuck Allat Other Shit How's You And Blaze ?" I Asked Knowing She Got A Story To Tell Me.

"Girl Lemme Tell You What This Nigga Did Yesterday.."

Blaze P.O.V
We Walked Into The Building And Seen The Guy we Were Trading With. He Looked Suspicious.

"Blazeeee My Mann How Are You ?" He Asked Reaching For My Hand.

Ignoring His Request, I Leaned Back And Drop The Money On His Desk Along While Grabbing My Money..  

"I've Heard About You..You Seem As Mean As You Look..We Will Be Great Passerby's" He Said Looking At Me Then Gunz.

"Escort Them Out..Have A Nice Day." He Said Waving His Hand.. Before I Walked Out His Guys Pulled Out There Gunz Shooting Fire..

We Shot Back And Pushed Towards The Door..

"FUCK" I Yelled Feeling 2 Bullets Go Through My Back & My Leg.

"Blaze Stay With Me Bruh..We Gone Get You To A Hospital Now..Don't Die On Me Dawg..STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT BLAZE..WAKE UP" Was All I Heard Before I Blacked Out..

Deliana P.O.V
Me And Trina Laughed At What Happened Yesterday..

"Girl I Would've Done The Same Shit She Got Some Balls Fucking With Him Right In Front Of You..& His Ass Is Totally Wrong For Doing That With That Boy Lmfao" She Laughed Getting The Pizza Box And Walking Outta The Room.

*zzzz* *zzzz* *zzzz*

I Grabbed My Phone And Seen Kutz Calling Me .

(Phone Convo)
Me:Wassup

Him:Come To The Hospital Quick!

Me:Why Is Everybody Okay ? What Happened?

Him:BLAZE WAS SHOT GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!

(Phone Convo Ended)

I Ran DownStairs Grabbed My Shoes And Told Trina What Happened..We Got Into My Car & Rushed To The Hospital.

We Walked In & Went To The Lady And The Front Desk.

"We Need Blaze Carter" I Said Smacking The Desk.

"Yeah Girl And I Was Like Hold On Sis- Whatchu Want ?" She Said Looking Up At Me.

"Blaze..Now"I Said 48Hot.

"There's Nobody Here By The Name Bla-" I Reached Over The Counter And Grabbed Her Head Banging It Again The Desk Until I Heard Her Nose Crack.

"Ana Come On" Trina Pulled Me & We Seen Kutz.

"He Won't Go In Until He Sees You.." Gunz Got Up From The Seat Scratching His Head.

"Where Is He ?" I Walked Over To Him And Hugged Him..

"He's In There.." He Pointed To A Double Doored Room With A Sign That Said

"DOCTORS ONLY.."

I Can't Walk In There.. Dammit. I Walked In And Seen Blaze Pushing The Doctors Away..

"Are You Deliana ?" The Doctor Asked Walking Towards Me.

I Shook My Head Yes And He Walked Me Over Towards Blaze.

"Ana"  Blaze Sounded So Weak.

"Blaze..You Have To Go Into Surgery..Go. I'll Be Here Waiting." I Grabbed His Hand.. He Grabbed My Face Roughly And Kissed Me Hard.

I Walked Out Smiling Knowing He Would Do Just Fine..

(3Hours Later)

"Relatives Of De'Shawn Carter" The Doctor Said Looking At A Clipboard.

We Looked Up And Walked Towards Him..

"He's In Critical Condition , But He's Gonna Be Just Fine..We Were Able To Get The Bullets Out Of His Leg & Back. He's Gonna Be Good..He's One Tough Guy..You Guys Can Go See Him Now." He Smiled.

We Thanked Him And Everybody Walked In..Even Some Girl I Didn't Know With A Baby.. Hmmm. I Looked And Trina And She Looked Confused Also. Whose She ?

Everybody Was Gathered Around Blaze Watching Him Sleep..

He Opened His Eyes And Said "Damn Y'all Some Creeps..Watching Me Sleep And Shit..Back Y'all Asses Up." He Said With A Raspy Voice. Sexy Ass.

I Stood All The Way At The End Of The Bed Holding A Bag Full Of New Clothes For Him..

"Blaze Baby Did You Miss Me ?" We All Looked Behind Me & Seen That Girl From Earlier With A Baby Standing There Smiling.

"Who You ?" I Asked Taking Off My Shoes.

"Girl Blazes First Love And BabyMama. Who Df Are You ?" She Said Putting Her Hand On Her Waist.

I Looked At Trina & Then Gunz & Then Kutz.
I Tied My Hair Up & Layed The Clothes On The Bed. I Stood There Waiting For Her To Put Her Baby Down. You Know What.. Ian Gone Fight Her..They Can Live Happy Ever After. I Let My Hair Loose & Put My Shoes Back On.. & Walked Out The Room Towards The Cafe..
So He Has A Whole BabyMama While Playing BoyFriend To Me..Tuhh. He's Funny..He Will NEVER See Me Again. I Promise.

Blaze P.O.V
After Ana Walked Out Everybody Was Just Looked Around At Kelsey.

"Well Were Just Gonna..Go" They Said Walking Out The Room Leaving Me And Kelsey By Ourselves With Her Child.

"You Know You Got Some Balls Coming Up Here With Yo Baby Tryna Claim
it's Mine..It's Been 2Years Since I Seen You. So I Know Damn Well That Baby AINT Mine. That's One.. Two You Got Some Balls Coming To My Hospital Room Then Getting Slick With My Girl," She Cut Me Off

"Your Girl ?" She Said Putting Her Baby In The Stroller.

"Yeah My Girl .. Now You Gone Get To Stepping & Take Ya Baby Along With You..Don't Come Around Me Nor My People's Again And I Swear To God If You Do..Your Baby With Be Motherless." I Said Nonchalantly.

"But Blaze I Need Money..I'm Broke And Have Nowhere To Go With Her..I Need You" She Cried.

"I'm Good Luv, Enjoy " I Pointed Towards The Door And She Cried Walking Out..Idgaf.

"Knock Knock" I Looked Towards The Door And Seen Quan..

"Man Where She Went ?" I Asked Talking About Ana.

"She Went To The Café.. She Said She Never Wants To See You Or Speak To Yo Ass Again Lol" He Laughed.

I Rubbed My Face & Scratched My Head.. I Felt Like I Shouldn't Care..But I Do..Ana Makes Me Feel Happy..I Can't Say That I Love Her Because I Don't..I Just Have Strong Feelings Towards Her..

"Go Get Her And Tell Her Com'er. She Has To Sign Me Out." I Said Walking Into The Bathroom To Change And Get Signed Out.. I Walked Out Changed And Ready To Go. I Walked Towards The Front Desk And Seen Ana Talking To The Lady At The Front.

"Yes Is Like To Sign Him Out.. De'Shawn Carter." She Said With A Straight Face. She Looked To The Side And Rolled Her Eyes At The Sight Of Me Being There.😂 Damn Ian Do Nun !

She Knew She Had To Take Me Home Cause My Car Wasn't Here..I Walked Towards The Elevator And Got On. She Soon Got On After.. We Road Down In Silents..I Ended Up Breaking That Shit.

"Why You So Mad At Me ?" I Arched My Eyebrow.

"Don't Speak To Me.." She Said Looking Straight.. If She Don't Wanna Communicate I Wont Make Her..Ian Gone Argue With Her.

We Got Off The Elevator And Headed Towards Her Car..

"Can You Stop & Get Me Something To Eat ?" I Asked Not Looking At Her.

She Glanced At Me And Made A Left Turn Into McDonald's..

"Hi How Can I Help You ?" The Girl Said Through The Intercom.

"Yes Can I Get 2McChickens , A Big Mac Meal , 2Large Fries,  A Dr.Pepper & A Sprite.." She Grabbed Her Wallet. I Grabbed Her Hand And Put 2 $20s In It.

We Pulled Up To The Window And It Was One Of The Girls I Fucked Before.. Lord Not Rn. I Rubbed My Face And Turned Hoping She Wouldn't See Me..

"Your Total Is $34.17.. Are You Paying With Card Or Cas- Blaze Is That You ?" She Said Smiling. FUCK.

"Nahh Ion Know A Blaze.. You Got The Wrong Dude.." I Said Licking My Lips Not Making Eye Contact..

Ana Just Squinted Her Eyes And Chuckled.. "Why You Asking If He Was Blaze..You Usted To Talk To Blaze ?" Fuck She Knows What She's Doing.

"No I Met Him A The Club & I Gave Him Head & He Never Called Me Back.." She Handed Her Back Her Change..

Ana Laughed. "When Was This ?"

"Ehhh I'd Say About 2Weeks Ago.." She Gave Her The Receipt & Stood There Taking The Next Order.

"Ight Thanks" Ana Flashed A Fake Smile And Rolled Up To The Second Window.. She Was Just Laying Back Until They Brought The Food To The Window.

"Can We Tal-" Before I Could Finish She Turned Up The Music REAL Loud..And Started Bumping Her Head To Tupac's (Dear Mama)

"When I Was Young, Me & My Mama Had Beef
17 Years Old Kicked Out On The Streets..
Though back at the time, I never thought I'd see her face
Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place
Suspended from school, and scared to go home, I was a fool
With the big boys, breaking all the rules
I shed tears with my baby sister
Over the years we was poorer than the other little kids
And even though we had different daddy's, the same drama
When things went wrong we'd blame mama
I reminisce on the stress I caused, it was hell
Hugging on my mama from a jail cell
And who'd think in elementary?
Hey! I see the penitentiary, one day
And running from the police, that's right
Mama catch me, put a whooping to my backside
And even as a crack fiend, mama
You always was a black queen, mama
I finally understand
For a woman it ain't easy trying to raise a man
(I know it ain't easy)

"You Always Was Committed A Poor Single Mot- HEY" She Yelled.

I Shut The Radio Off & Laughed. "Don't Quit Yo DayJob Ana.."

"Ion Have Nun To Say To You. You Treat Me Like Your Girl Then Have Hoes Coming From Different Directions Towards You..It Don't Matter Where We Are."

I Sighed.. She Was Right. I Treated Her Like One Of My Hoes.

We Pulled Up At My House, She Unlocked The Doors & I Grabbed My Crutches From The Back While She Grabbed The Food.

"Imma Go Take A Shower."

I Sat At The Island & Grabbed My Bag Of Food. I Started Digging In & My Phone Buzzed.

NO CALLER ID:
Ana's Beautiful..To Bad I've Already Had That.

Man These People Needa Stop Playing On My Phone. Makes No Sense.

"I'm Going Out Tonight" Ana Walked Downstairs.

I Arched My EyeBrow.. "With Who ?"

"Nun Of Yo Business..Just Know I'm Going Out Around 9-10"

Nahh She Got Me Fucked Up. Shean Going Nowhere. Matter Of Fact..She Wanna Go Out I Can Too.

"Ight" I Yelled Grabbing My Crutches Heading Towards The DownStairs Bathroom.

Deliana P.O.V
So Im Really Going Out With Trina Because I Can Not Stay In That House With Him. What Went Down Today..Didnt Happen Once..That Shit Happened Twice ! Imma Hit That Nigga Where It Hurts.

"What Time You Thinking Bout Coming Back ?" He Walked Into His BedRoom.

I Shrugged "Idk Maybe Around 1"

"Ight Call Before You Get Back" He Said Putting On His Foams. Where He Going ?

I Folded My Arms Waiting For His Eyes To Meet Mine. "Where Are You Going ?"

He Chuckled & Grabbed His Crutches.. "Mind Yo Business BabyGirl." He Kissed My ForeHead & Walked Out.

I Followed Him. I Dont Know Why He Does This When He Knows Im Not Gonna Play "Blues Clues" With His High Yellow Ass.

"Blaze If You Walk Out That Door Im-"

He Grabbed My Face.. "You Gone What ? Leave ? Man Ana Gone On With Allat. You Go Have Your Fun & Ill Have Mine. Good Night"

And With That He Let Me Go & Walked Outside.. I Heard The Car Start & The Door Shut.. Im Going Back To My House Tonight. He Think I Wouldn't Leave. Okay😭 i Read The Digital Clock That Sat On The Side Table Near The Couch.. It Read "9:30" Shit I Gotta Get Ready. I Ran Upstairs , Started A Shower & Hopped In..i Felt The Steaming Water Fall Down My Back. I Did My Hygiene Things & Washed My Hair So I Could Flat Iron It.. i Jumped Out & Got My Red Dress Out The Closet.. I Grabbed My White Pumps & Put Them On The Bed. I Lotioned My Body. & Threw On Some Undies & My Sexy Bra.. Just Incase Your Girl Gets Lucky. (Wink Wink) I Put The Dress On & Looked At My Hair.. It Was Now 10 O'Clock So I Couldn't Flat Iron It.. I Just Threw It Into A Nice Side Ponytail With A Swoop.. I Threw On Some Light Make-Up, Grabbed My Heels, Some Sandals , & Headed Towards The Door. I Grabbed My Key & Started My Car & Headed Towards Trinas House.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.7K 47
Life for years have been easy for Nicholai. He doesn't have to worry about much. He has cars, girls, and all the attention he could ever want. Becaus...
28.4K 558 29
A crazed fan causes even more between the Cierra and Jacob duo.. Will she succeed? or will their love prevail all?
4K 100 20
She'd been his fan for about a year. When the chance for her to possibly meet him came around she jumped on it and that day changed her life forever...
160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...