Stable (camren)

By cabeYolights

Lauren has somewhat of an anger issue. She's sometimes so out of control, she could even hurt herself. What i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 4

35.1K 776 994
By cabeYolights

Camila woke up with the worst headache to exist in her life. She groaned as she sat up and saw Lauren at the end of the bed with a messy bun and a book in her hand.

Camila never saw someone so beautiful with a messy bun and clearly she just did, even if it was her first time seeing Lauren with it.

It's just a small girl crush, Camila thought to herself.

"Hey, you're awake." Lauren said smiling at Camila as she marked her page and put her book on a shelf.

"What happened?" Camila blinked a couple times.

"Take some of this first." Lauren said giving Camila some Advil and a cup of water.

Camila quickly downed it and looked at Lauren wanting answers.

"You were at the club and some sleaze tried to get it on with you and I stopped him, you fell asleep. You were drugged, babe."

"I...thank you Lauren. If I ever did anything with the guy, I'd probably be regretting it in the morning right now." Camila said which made Lauren nervous to tell Camila about the kiss.

Lauren felt like Camila would say yes it was a drunken mistake and she didn't really want to hear it come out of her mouth.

"Anything else happen, my knight in shining armor?" Camila asked as Lauren let out a small laugh.

"I guess you should know that....well...you....w-well...." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck nervously. 

"Wh-what happened?" Camila asked raising an eyebrow.

"Y-you..." Lauren's word were caught in her throat.

"C'mon Lauren, talk to me." Camila softly said.

"You kissed me." Lauren said and Camila's eyes widened as she cleared her throat.

"But I know you're just going to say it was a drunken mistake and I'm sorry, I don't know what happened there, I-"

"Shut up, Lo." Camila laughed as Lauren looked at her, startled.

"I wouldn't say it was a drunken mistake, why are you saying sorry? I was the one who did it, I'm sorry about that.....so how'd my lips feel?" Camila teased.

Lauren became flustered as she nervously started to shake her knee.

"U-uh..... I have to go." Lauren fumbled with her words as she got up.

"Lauren, I'm just teasing ya." Camila said putting a hand on Lauren stopping her from leaving.

"R-righ-ht." Lauren stuttered as Camila laughed grabbing Lauren's arm and pulling her down by her.

"You're warm and I'm still tired," Camila snuggled into Lauren as Lauren muscles tensed with Camila's touch.

Lauren sighed, I like Camila. She thought to herself.

"Camila?" Lauren said trying to see if the smaller girl was awake.

Lauren sighed as she put an arm around Camila and let herself fall asleep, since the other girls were asleep too.

-

Camila woke up and blinked her eyes a couple of times to see Lauren very close to her. One more move of a head and they would be kissing.

Just a girl crush, Camila thought to herself again as she stared at Lauren's lips.

Just a girl crush. Okay, maybe a bit more. Okay, maybe you like her. Okay, maybe just a bit. Maybe.

Camila was startled when Lauren's lips started moving.

"Looking at something you want?" Lauren's husky voice filled the air and Camila moved her head back.

"I...hey." Camila said.

"Hi," Lauren said softly smiling.

"I just want to lay here." Camila mumbled snuggling into Lauren's chest.

"It's getting hot," Lauren said as she got up.

"The AC's on, and I'm cold." Camila muttered as she grabbed Lauren's arm.

"You're not the one wearing a hoodie, silly." Lauren laughed as she took off her hoodie. Camila stared at her arms, Lauren was now wearing a tank top that showed her killer collarbones.

Lauren got up and Camila pouted. "Where you going, Lo?"

Lauren laughed and took off her sweatpants as Camila stared at her. Lauren went in her drawer and grabbed a pair of shorts putting them on.

"Okay, now I'm cold." Lauren said walking back to Camila.

"Then come here," Camila motioned to the bed and Lauren smiled getting in it. The other girls were currently out since they awoke when the two were sleeping and left to go grab some food.

Lauren and Camila didn't notice because the two were so interested in each other and really saw each other, they forgot the other girls were even there even though they weren't.

-

Normani walked in and spotted the two cuddled up to each other as she smiled.

Normani went in the kitchen and made some coffee as she put her headphones in and started to jam out.

"Da...da...da! I want a kanye-ye not a ray j! That's a no no, I'm a Maybach and yous a Volvo, this convo be like dre. I already know whatchu tryna say." Normani muttered to herself dancing a bit as she grabbed her custom thermos and set it on the table as she went to grab the fresh pot of coffee.

Normani felt a tap on her shoulder and squealed as she heard Lauren laugh.

"You're so lucky I didn't grab that pot of coffee yet, Laurenza." Normani said finally grabbing it and pouring it into her thermos.

"You want any?" Normani asked Lauren and Lauren shook her head.

"Maybe later,"

"I saw you two cuddled up over there." Normani winked and Lauren grinned widely.

"Yeah," Lauren said breathlessly.

"Did you tell her about the kiss?" Normani asked putting some milk and cream in her thermos mixing it together.

"Yeah," Lauren's eyes brightened.

"And?" Normani said taking a sip from her thermos.

"She said she wouldn't call it a drunken mistake and asked me how her lips felt. I'm really falling for her, Mani." Lauren ran a finger through her hair.

"I bet she's falling for you too, she just doesn't know it yet." Normani said pointing to Camila with her thermos in hand.

"I hope so. I hope so, Mani."

"Let me have some coffee now," Lauren added in and Normani laughed nodding grabbing a cup from the shelf as she poured some coffee in it.

"Three-"

"Three creamers and some milk? Got it." Normani said as Lauren laughed.

"I've known you too long."

"Yeah huh and it will be longer." Normani said as Camila walked in hugging her small blanket.

"Hi." Camila softly said.

"Hey sleepyhead." Lauren gave a heartwarming smile to Camila.

"Hi, you left the bed." Camila pouted.

"Oh? Is there a problem with that?" Lauren played on.

"Yeah, your body warmth left me cold. Thanks." Camila grumbled as she sat on a chair.

"AW!" Normani squealed.

"Aw? Normani she left me unguarded and cold! This is a ugh moment." Camila sighed and Lauren went over to Camila giving her a hug.

"Noooo." Camila pushed Lauren away but Lauren didn't budge, keeping her hold.

Normani quickly took out her phone and swiped up as she got her camera on and quickly took a picture of them and turned off her phone setting it on the counter.

"Lauuuuren, get off." Camila held Lauren's side and pushed.

Lauren shook her head and Camila decided to tickle her sides as Lauren yelped and let go of Camila.

"Jesus, Camz." Lauren said holding her sides.

"Interesting." Camila said cocking her head to the side, amused.

"You know what you two should do while I go get ready for something? You two should go out for lunch together!" Normani exclaimed.

"Huh...what?" Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Go get dressed, meaning I have a date tonight, so go." Normani said shooing the two.

"What, who?" Lauren asked as Normani shrugged.

"Someone...now go."

Camila nodded and grabbed Lauren's arm. "Listen to the woman!"

-

Lauren and Camila walked in the pizza place and sat in a booth.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" A tall girl went up to the booth and batted her eyelashes at Lauren.

"Uh...Camila you can order." Lauren said and Camila cleared her throat.

"What can I get you two?" The girl plainly said to Camila and Camila rolled her eyes as she ordered.

"Your food will be here and," The girl looked at Lauren and smiled.

"I'll be right back." She winked before leaving the table as Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"....okay! That was something." Lauren muttered.

"Yeah...it was. Did you know her?" Camila asked and Lauren shook her head.

"I think I've seen her around campus? I'm not sure." Lauren said as Camila relaxed.

-

"Alright, here's the bill and," The girl went down to whisper in Lauren's ear.

"There's something in there for you." She said lowly which made Lauren shudder, she didn't like being hit on by her.

Camila watched the girl with a pang of jealousy. The girl stood up and walked away. Lauren opened the bill and saw a number fall out.

Lauren stared at it awhile and Camila stared at what Lauren was going to do with the paper as she bit her lip.

Lauren sighed and ripped up the piece of paper as she let go of all the pieces. "Ugh, people these days." Lauren said and Camila smiled that she ripped it up.

Lauren grabbed the bill and took out her wallet as she paid for the food.

"Wait...I was going to pay." Camila said and Lauren shook her head.

"Sorry nugget," Lauren said making Camila laugh.

The pair got up and walked out as they walked back to Camila's dorm.

"What time is it?" Camila asked and Lauren shrugged as she pulled out her phone.

"A little after two. Anything you want to do? Or feel like doing?"

"I'd go to the mall to waste some time," Camila said and Lauren smiled. "Then let's go, Camz."

-

Lauren decided that she was going to buy an apartment. She did have the money, she had a lot of money. The apartment she was looking at was one that looked like it could be a house.

It had five bedrooms in it and three floors just for the apartment. It was one of the expensive apartments which were really amazing.

The girls could also stay in there with her, it would be great, Lauren thought.

Beforehand, Lauren had already asked all the girls if they would and they all said yes. But Camila, not yet. She asked the girls when she hadn't met Camila yet. There was five bedrooms so the four girls were always waiting for a fifth girl that could also be in the apartment.

Lauren waited in a book store while Camila was looking through books. Okay, this is my chance. After we're out of here, I'll ask her, Lauren thought to herself.

Camila finished up and they exited the book store as they walked around.

"Hey, you're Mike's kid, right?" A random guy came up to Lauren.

The thing was when girls or guys found out she was under Jauregui Inc, they usually had the hots for her because she was rich. Gold diggers.

"No...sorry." Lauren lied to the boy as Camila watched what was happening, amused.

"Wow! You look like her, that girl is super rich though, damn. Even if she had a bad personality, I'd still marry for the money." The guy chuckled and Lauren looked at him disgusted.

Lauren quickly walked away and Camila ran up to her.

"What was that?" Camila asked.

"Camz, have you ever heard of Jauregui Inc?" Lauren asked with a lowered voice.

"A bit, I haven't really paid attention to their stuff? I've seen their stuff though, it's complicated." Camila gave a small laugh.

"Why?" Camila asked cocking her head to the side.

"I'm Lauren Jauregui."

"....and?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows and released them when she figured it out.

"OH! Your dad is Mike and he owns Jauregui Inc and you're the rich one! Got it." Camila said and Lauren let out a laugh.

"That's actually really cool," Camila smiled and kept walking ahead but stopped and looked back at Lauren when she saw Lauren was standing there shocked.

"You coming, Lo?" Camila furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"You're the first person that hasn't reacted like I was a big superstar or treated me differently after knowing. I think I like you even more now." Lauren said grinning and walking over to Camila slinging an arm around her neck as they kept walking.

&/&//&)/\£\€£\?\

A/N: heliophilia's ending always makes me cry but thank god for the alternate ending the author made $$$$$ srsly though if you haven't read it, you should

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
501K 16.8K 47
Y/N Y/L/N, she is a nerd and everybody treats her like she's invisible. She hates high school and she kept begging her mom if she could be homeschool...
10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
Bad News By Giny

Fanfiction

2.4M 69.7K 57
Lauren is a smart girl and kind of nerdy. She only has two friends at school, Normani and Dinah. She's had a small crush on the mysterious badass Cam...