What Am I?

By Angelicdemonichybrid

Jen has always wanted to be a pokemon trainer, but her mother has forbidden her from choosing a pokemon for u... More

1998, John Marx
Happy Birthday! No Pokemon for you!
Libby! :D
Are You a Boy or are you a Girl?
The Guardians of the Lake
Kind Sister, Scary Mommy
Pewter's Gym Leader, Flint
Ash
Mt. Moon and New 'Friends'
Getcha Hands Off Mah Pokemon!
Ice, Ice Baby!
Masterless
Just Say Please
The Gathering
The Mews
Just My Luck
We Owe Her!
Uno...No Dos...Tres...Ho-Oh!
Reunions, Memories, and Bitter Pasta
Sabrina, the Mistress of Psychic Pokemon
Da Truck! :D
KABOOM!!
Earlier and Earlier
Sky Pillar
One of Us
The Tree of Beginning
Hero of the Year Tournament
The Hero Ball
Mommy Update
Mom, Rockets, and Memories. UGH!
Bye Bye...
Prisoners
I Didn't Do It! At Least Not This Time.
FREEDOM!!
Nimbasa City
More Explosions and Surprises
N
N's Castle and...!
Separated (Part 1)
Separated (Part 2)
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Garden
Carnivale de Altomare
The Trials
Hide and Seek
The Truth Will Set You Free...Right?
Mewthree
Wake Up!
Showing Off...
No Time To Say Goodbye

HELP!

509 21 8
By Angelicdemonichybrid

“No. NO. NO! NO!!” Jen screamed as she ran for Mewtwo. The buzzing static still rang through the air, but unlike her friends, it only gave her a killer headache.

        Mewtwo glared at her and growled darkly.

        She stopped a two feet away from him. She could feel the rage that was coming off of his being. “There is so much of it…

        He slowly stood to his full height and slowly began walking towards her. “Abomination. You should have died all those years ago. You’ve been nothing, but a damn burden to me.”

        “I know you don’t mean that. I know that’s just the machine talking, Mewtwo.” Jen said as calmly as she could, but she couldn’t keep her voice from cracking. She slowly backed into Red.

        “You still in control, Jen?” He asked. He sounded scared…and he had every right to be.

        She didn’t answer. She had her attention focused on the enraged Pokemon that were cornering them. Jen could feel Red and N’s back against her back as Latias, the Mews, all of Jen’s Pokemon and all of Red’s Pokemon grew closer.

        Giovanni snickered at the sight.

        “Jen…you need to get really mad.” Red said telepathically.

        “No…I-I can’t…I can’t hurt them.” She cried. She shut her eyes and bit back her tears.

        “Let’s just cut to the chase now, shall we?” Giovanni asked smugly. “I just won. You are all Pokemon-less…Kill them.”

        Their Pokemon and all three of the Legendries rushed them with fangs and claws at the ready.

        “Jen!” Red screamed.

        Jen’s head shot up. She grabbed both boys by their arms and shot into the air. They had to get away and fast. She glanced down into the garden and saw all the Rocket grunts staring up at them in complete and utter bewilderment. Giovanni’s expression was one of confusion and anger.

        “Jen, move!” Red cried.

        Charizard, Haunter, Latias, Mew, and Mewtwo were almost upon them. Jen sped off over the city with the enraged Pokemon chasing after them.

        “Jen, drop now!” N screamed.

        She obeyed just as a pink ball of energy zoomed over her head. “…” She peeked over her shoulder and saw Charizard and Haunter right behind her.

        A shadow ball formed in Haunter’s hands, while Charizard opened his mouth to fire a flamethrower at the trio. Red ripped the mask from his side and threw it at Charizard’s open mouth. It shattered into splinters as Charizard slammed his mouth down on it. Haunter launched the shadow ball at Jen, but was cancelled out when N threw his mask at the shadowy attack.

        “Stay focused, Jen. We won’t be able to—YYEEAA!”

        Both boys were screaming in agony as they clutched their heads. The Mews were mentally attacking them.

        “Stop! STOP!” She screamed. She had to get them away from the Mews’ mental range, and she needed to find help soon. Jen shut her eyes and pictured Kanto. “Kanto…Kanto…Kanto…help…

        Jen’s eyes flew open just as she and the boys crashed into a dumpster. “UGH!” She groaned, and curled up into a fetal position. “I-I’m sorry. I-I’m so…sorry.” She cried.

        Red slowly sat up and held his aching head. “Thanks, Jen.” He looked over at Jen, who was still repeating ‘I’m sorry’. He laid a hand on her shoulder, and she stiffened. “Are you…alright, Jen?

        She ignored him and shut her eyes. The skies quickly grew dark and the ground began to rumble. “I-I…I WANT THEM BACK!!”

        Lightning cracked through the sky as the rumbling grew more violent. N shot up and looked around. “What’s going on? Where are we?”

        Red pulled Jen into a hug. “I know you’re upset, Jen, but now is not the time to lose control of your powers. Stay focused, please. We will get them back. I promise.

        Jen pulled away from him and ran off.

        “Jen!” N cried. “Jen!”

        It began to pour as she disappeared into the street. Red grabbed N’s arm and dragged him after Jen. They ran for a couple blocks, but they quickly lost her. “Jen, where the heck are you going?!

        Her mind was closed again, which was probably how the Mews’ power didn’t work on her.

        The boys finally stopped under an overhang of an apartment complex.

        “We…we have to find Jen.” N said. “She could still be out in the storm…where did that storm even come from? How did we get here?...Jen was flying! And Mewtwo was pretending to be a human!”

        Red put a finger up to his lips to shush N, but he continued to rattle on. Red silently sighed and covered N’s mouth with his hand. N stared at him wide-eyed.

        “How to communicate with him…” Red thought.

        N pushed his hand away and placed his hands firmly on Red’s shoulders. “Jen and Kenji…no…Jen and Mewtwo were…this explains so much! But…he’s a Pokemon…and she’s a--”

        Red slapped him across the face, and hushed him.

        N stared at him with his mouth hanging open. “You…why?”

        “Are you two alright? You might want to come inside before you catch a cold out here or something.”

        Both boys turned to see Sabrina standing in an open doorway. Her Pokemon were standing behind her.

        Red smiled at her. “It’s good to see you again, Sabrina.

        She looked at him and gasped. “Red?! Oh my God! Red! You’re--” Sabrina ran out into the rain and grabbed his arms. “You’re…real…you’re alive!” She then pulled him into a hug.

        N looked from Sabrina to Red. “What are you talking about?”

        Sabrina smiled widely at him. “Please, both of you come inside and tell me about your return. I’m sure your cousin will want to know about your revival as well.”

        She quickly led them inside and handed them some dry clothes. “I hope these fit you both. They belong to my dad.”

        “Thank you, Sabrina.” N said.

        Both boys walked into different rooms to change, which only took a few minutes to do. They quickly returned to the living room to find Sabrina making hot drinks for all of them.

        “Please sit down and make yourselves comfortable.” Sabrina said without turning around. “You want some hot chocolate as well?”

        “Umm…sure, but I need to find Jen first.” Red said.

        Sabrina stopped and looked over at Red. “Does Jen know that you are alive? Is she here somewhere?”

        “Wait…can she hear you?” N asked in astonishment.

        “I’m psychic, N. You’ve got a very interesting history and mind. Condolences about Ghetsis.” Sabrina said as she waved her hand over the mugs. The mugs levitated from the counter and floated over to her Pokemon and the boys.  “Would you like me to find Jen for you, Red? If she’s in the city I can find her.”

        “Yes, please, Sabrina.” Red said as he took his mug and sat on the couch.

        Sabrina placed her hands on the counter and looked straight ahead. Her eyes glowed as she mentally scanned the city for Jen. “Jen. It’s me, Sabrina. Your cousin, Red, and N are here, and they are very worried about you. I will lead you to my home--

        There was a loud knock at the door before everyone could hear the door open. Red and N looked up and smiled.

        “Jen, where did you go?” Red asked as he placed his mug down and ran up to Jen.

        “I went to the gym to find Sabrina. I…I need your help, Sabrina!” Jen cried.

        Sabrina walked over to her. “It’s good to see you again, Jen. How are you? Why are you in a--” Her face fell as Jen looked at her with red and puffy eyes. “What happened? Tell me. Let me see what has happened to you, Jen.”

        Jen shook her head. “I just need--”

        “Clothes! Right. I’m sorry, Jen. You can use my clothes, and then we can talk.” Sabrina said quickly as she led Jen to her room. She opened her closet and stepped to the side so that Jen could look through her clothes.

        Jen grabbed a pair of jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket. “Thanks.”

        “What happened, Jen? The last time you were here there was a horrible storm that covered almost the entire world. Now, you’ve returned and another storm is upon us, but this time…it’s much worse. Why is that?” Sabrina asked.

        Jen looked at her blankly.

        “I am not a fool, Jen. I told you last time we met that you are a psychic…a very powerful psychic.”

        “I’m not a psychic.” She said shaking her head. Jen walked to the bathroom and changed out of the wet dress and into Sabrina’s dry clothes. She tied her hair back into a messy bun before looking herself in the mirror.

        Anger began to flood her being again. She clenched her teeth and curled her hands into fists. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t save you. I’m sorry we had to leave you all. I’m so sorry we abandoned you…” Jen closed her eyes and slipped to the floor, sobbing.

Within Team Rocket’s headquarters

        Giovanni and his men returned to their base with their new prizes. All of the Pokemon followed them obediently with their eyes still burning with a crimson glow.

        They were all led to Colress’s new lab right away, where he embedding a small, radio-like chip into their ears.

        “And you are sure that those will work no matter how far away they are, Colress?” Giovanni asked as he watched Colress work.

        “You will have nothing to worry about, sir. With these chips, they will all be under my machine’s control forever. The range will be unlimited now.” Colress said giddily.

        Giovanni grinned wickedly at all the Pokemon. “All of you follow me.” He commanded, while leaving the lab.

        “You seem happier, sir.” Ariana said when she saw Giovanni walking back towards his office.

        “Indeed, but one thing is bothering me still.” He said.

        “Giovanni, you damn asshole!” Lucy screamed when she spotted him.

        Giovanni frowned. “That. That’s still bothering me.”

        Lucy ran up beside him and began punching him. “Where the hell is my daughter? What did you do to her?”

        “Mewtwo, what happened to the girl?” Giovanni asked smugly, ignoring Lucy’s weak blows. Lucy’s punches were not as strong as Jen’s or Red’s kick.

        “Gone.” He growled.

        Lucy punched Giovanni again before running over to Mewtwo. She glared at him, ignoring his red eyes, and screamed at him. “You killed her! You monster! You killed my baby! My daughter!...Jen…” She sobbed.

        “Quit your sniveling. You still have your oldest in Unova.” Giovanni groaned. “If she stays out of our way, then we will let her live.”

        “You…you m-murdered…my baby!”

        Giovanni stopped and turned to her. “And what do you want me to do about that? I’m letting your other daughter live. Go home or go to Unova and be with her.”

        Lucy continued to glare at him with red eyes.

        “I helped you find your daughter, didn’t I? I never promised you that you would be able to get her back or that she would live to see the end of the day.”

        “You know what I meant when I said that I wanted her back!”

        Giovanni smirked. “I must admit that that is true, but I must also say that I didn’t know that your daughter was also the one who helped the mute boy escape with the Mews back in Unova. No one steals from me, Lucy, and gets away with it.”

        “But she didn’t take anything from you! She was just a little girl!”

        “Wrong. She took my Pokemon, my possessions, from me, and that cost her her life. Understand?” He hissed. “Ariana, would you please escort Mrs. Vande back to the helicopter and back to Pallet Town?”

        “I’m sorry, sir, but that can’t happen right now.”

        Giovanni looked at her. Irritation was written all over his face. “And why not, Ariana?”

        “There is a tempest going on outside. You were lucky to have made it back without crashing, sir, but we will not be able to leave or go from the base for a while.” She explained as she examined her tablet.

        “A tempest? We’ve flown through worse than a simple little…” He trailed off when Ariana showed him how bad it was on her tablet. Heavy rain fell from the sky in gallons, sending the region…no, the world into darkness. An earthquake with a Richter scale of 7.0 had ripped apart a majority of Kanto, leaving many injured and vulnerable against the horrendous storm. Reports running along the bottom of the screen sent out a world-wide warning to stay indoors until the storm passed. “This is the second time that this has happened, but…it’s much worse than the last time.

        “I wonder who created that?” He muttered shooting a glare at Mewtwo. “Get rid of it. I don’t care how pissed off you are with me, Mewtwo. Get rid of this damn storm.”

        Mewtwo glared at him with crimson eyes. “The storm is the abomination’s doing.”

        “Excuse me? The what’s doing?”

        Mewtwo just glared at him.

        “You will answer me! Who is responsible for creating this storm? Is it Mew? Is it the abomination that you’re talking about?”

        Mew growled at Giovanni, while Mewtwo remained silent.

        “Even while under the machine’s control, and with the chip in your ear you still manage to fight me.” Giovanni huffed. “I want you and Mew to clear away this storm, and then I want you to find the Pokemon or whoever is responsible for creating this thing. Kill anyone who stops you.”

        Mewtwo narrowed his eyes at Giovanni.

        “That’s an order Mewtwo!” He screamed.

The next day

        Jen was staring out the dark window of the guest bedroom. Sabrina had allowed them to stay for the night due to how bad the storm had become. Now the storm had grown into a raging tempest, leaving many people stranded inside their homes.

        A soft knock came at the door as Sabrina and her Pokemon entered. Jen didn’t turn to acknowledge her presence.

        “Morning, Jen. Did you get any sleep?”

        Jen didn’t reply. She stared numbly outside with tired eyes. She didn’t get a wink of sleep.

        “Jen, please talk to me. You mustn’t let your emotions take control of you or your powers. You could wind up hurting more people if you’re not careful.” Sabrina said with a bit of sternness in her voice.

        Jen’s eyes drifted over to her. “I want…to hurt Giovanni.” She growled numbly.

        Sabrina walked over to the bed and sat down beside Jen. “That’s a start…a dark start, but at least you’re talking. Keep it up. Keep talking to me. Why do you want to harm him? What has he done to you?”

        No one had told Sabrina what had happened the night that they had arrived. They didn’t exactly know how to or how she would have taken it. Even N was still trying to process what had happened.

        “That bastard murdered my father, kidnapped my friends, and has taken the one I love from me…” She bit her bottom lip to keep from crying again. “I want them back!”

        Thunder boomed loudly overhead, causing the room to rattle.

        “Jen…I know you don’t want me telling you this over and over again, but you need to calm down, okay?” Sabrina said sternly. “Can you do something about this storm for me?”

        Jen shut her eyes and tried to calm herself. “You said that I could wind up hurting more people…has anyone been hurt?”

        “The storm is much worse than the last one that was world-wide, and yes, people have been hurt very badly. You need to get rid of this storm.”

        Jen’s shoulder’s sagged, but she remained focused on calming herself. The rain eased up quite a bit.

        Sabrina smiled at the window. “See? You are a very powerful psychic, Jen. You must be very careful with your emotions. You never know what could happen if you lose cont--”

        “I’m not a psychic. I’m…I’m…” Jen sighed. She didn’t know how to tell Sabrina what she was, nor did she know if she even wanted to tell her.

        “What was that?” Sabrina asked. She narrowed her eyes at Jen, but Jen kept her mind shut against Sabrina. “Your mind is blocked again, Jen.”

        “I know. I don’t know how to tell you…or how you may take it.” Jen said slowly.

        “Open your mind, Jen. Let me see what happened to you.” Sabrina said softly.

        Jen shook her head. “No.” She pulled one of the pillows to her chest and laid on the bed. “I’m not a psychic, Sabrina…” She then mentally looked for Red and N. “Can you please come to my room. I need to talk to you guys.

        The boys appeared in the doorway a couple seconds later.

        “Did you call us, Jen?” Red asked.

        “I heard your thoughts in my head, Jen.” N said. He looked stunned and confused. “How can I hear your thoughts?”

        “She’s a psychic.” The Gengar grinned.

        “A psychic?” N frowned. “That would explain a lot…”

        “You can understand my Pokemon?” Sabrina asked with giddiness. “How?”

        “I grew up living among Pokemon. I’ve been able to understand them at a young age.” He then turned his attention back to Jen. “So you’re a psychic.”

        Red and Jen looked at him. She shook her head slowly. “I’m not a psychic. I’m a hybrid. I’m part human, and part…Pokemon.”

        The room grew silent.

        “What?”

        Red was grinning at them. “Show them, Jen.

        Jen sat up and held her hand out. A small shadow ball appeared in her hand. N, Sabrina, and her Pokemon jumped.

        “How?!”

        “I was very sick at a young age and my dad gave my mom a serum, which she injected me with. It saved my life, but it also changed me. It made me into a hybrid.” She said slowly. She smirked at her own statement. “This is the first time I’ve openly admitted that to anyone.”

        “Wait…so does that mean you can understand Pokemon too?” Gengar asked.

        Jen nodded. “Yep. I can understand Pokemon as well.”

        N stared at her in bewilderment. “When were you guys going to tell me that?”

        Red shrugged. “When we could trust you enough, I guess.

        “And…you and Kenji…no! You and Mewtwo!” N stuttered quickly.

        “What?!” Sabrina gawked. A chuckle escaped her as she looked at Jen.

        “This is the reason why we weren’t going to tell you, N.” Jen said bluntly.

        “Oh…sorry.”

        “Are we going to make a plan or not?” Jen asked, pulling them all back to the matter at hand.

        “Be patient, Jen.” Red said. “Why did you bring us here anyway, Jen?

        “I needed to find help, and Sabrina was apparently the best choice.” She explained. “All I thought of was finding help in Kanto and…well…we wound up here.”

        “So you have learned how to teleport within such a short amount of time.” Sabrina chuckled. “And I thought I would become a teacher to you. It looks like I may be asking you to teach me a thing or two.”

        Jen shook her head. “Sabrina, we need your help. I need your help to get stronger if I want to save my friends. Teach me everything you know.”

        Sabrina smiled at her. “Alright. What do you want me to teach you first?” She asked, getting off of the bed.

        “Mind control.”

        Sabrina and the others stared at her. Confusion and anxiety could be seen in each of their expressions.

        “Why?” Sabrina asked slowly. “You understand how dangerous a power like that could be, don’t you?”

        “Jen…you’re not planning on using it against any of the Rocket grunts, are you?” Jen could see fear for her in his eyes as the image of a grunt with a gun to his head flashed through his mind.

        “That’s not why I want to learn it. I’m not a killer, and you know it, Red. Worst case scenario, I put a couple grunts to sleep or something.”

        “You want to learn it to fight back against the machine that is controlling our friends.” N exclaimed.

        Jen threw her hands up with glee. “Thank you! Yes! I’m glad there is at least one person here who still believes that I won’t turn into a psycho-killer.” Jen then looked back at Sabrina. “When can we get started?”

        Sabrina looked at her and smiled. “Right now.”

In town a few minutes later

        Sabrina led them into town along with her Pokemon. “How good is your telepathy, Jen?”

        “I’m pretty good with it. Why?”

        “Well, at least, the first few steps are already completed.” Sabrina grinned. “Now for the next and actually the last step of mind control. Enter into someone’s mind and tell them to do something, but make sure they don’t know you’re in their mind. If they realize you’re there, it may not work or you could wind up hurting them. Got it?”

        Jen nodded and searched the small crowd for someone. A man in a business suit walked by them, and Jen quickly dove into his mind. “Oh no…I’m going to be late again. I have to attend that meeting at eleven, but I don’t want to go.

        Jen sighed and focused on the man. “Stop walking.

        The man stopped for a moment and frowned. “Why’d I…I must get to work.

        “This time, hold him under longer. You want the control to last when you rescue your friends. The machine will not stop, so that means that you must not stop.” Sabrina said sternly.

        Jen concentrated harder on the man. “Stop!

        The man froze and stayed where he stopped.

        “Very good, Jen. Uh…you can let him go now.”

        “As you were, sir.” Jen said, releasing the suited man.

        The man shook his head and began to walk away again. He couldn’t remember why he had stopped, nor did he ever remember hearing Jen’s voice in his head.

        “Now, we might want to work on being able keep you from falling under another’s mind control.”

        Jen looked at her with her head cocked to the side.

        “Red told me everything that has happened to you guys. He explained to me about Team Rocket using Colress’s machine to control your friends. I’m sorry, Jen.” She said slowly. “I will do everything and anything in my power to help you. Let’s begin with the next step of your training.”

        Jen blinked and found herself on the other side of the street. She frowned and turned back to Sabrina. N and Red stood behind her, trying very hard to suppress their laughter.

        “Alright, what did you do to me?” Jen growled.

        “Let’s try that again shall we?” Sabrina smirked. “Fight me, Jen. Do not let me control you.”

        She felt Sabrina enter her mind this time. Jen blinked again and found herself being dipped by N. “You were making me dance?!” She hissed.

        “Oh, you’re awake.” He smirked. “You weren’t half bad, Jen.”

        Jen glared at Sabrina. “I’m going to hurt you.”

        “You won’t be able to fight my control if you are acting on a negative emotion. Stay calm and focused, Jen.”

        Jen stood up and relaxed her mind. She felt Sabrina trying to enter into her mind, but instead of falling under her control again, Jen pushed her out and jumped into her mind.

        “Whoa! Jen, stop!” Sabrina cried, but Jen didn’t listen.

        “Dance, Sabrina. Dance.

        Sabrina began spinning around on the sidewalk. Jen giggled as Sabrina grabbed Red and began spinning around with him.

        “Is this what happened when Sabrina had me under her control?” Jen asked the boys.

        “Can you please release Sabrina?” Kadabra asked. He too was dancing, but unlike Sabrina, he was conscious. “I know that you’re training with her, but…both Gengar and I are worried about her. Plus I am kind of connected to her.”

        “Yeah. As funny as it would be to keep watching Kadabra dance like an idiot, I don’t think Sabrina wants to be under your mind control for any longer.” Gengar cackled.

        Jen waited for another moment before releasing Sabrina. “Okay. Wake up, Sabrina.

        Sabrina stopped dancing along with Kadabra. She looked over at Jen and grimaced. “Never! You need to be careful, Jen. If you jump into someone’s mind and they know it, if they’re strong enough, they could lock you in their minds. And that would be a Hell of a lot worse than being under mind control.”

        “Got it.” Jen nodded slowly.

        “Let’s see…what else can I train you?” Sabrina thought aloud.

        “You don’t need to train me anymore. Thank you for everything, Sabrina. I saw everything that I needed to learn while in your mind.”

        “Oh…cool. Then I guess we can start on a plan to save your friends.” Sabrina said with a grin.

        Jen touched the Soul Dew around her neck. “Don’t worry, Latios. We’ll find Latias and the others. I promise, and we’ll save them.

        Latios looked up at her and nodded. A pale force field like sphere surrounded Jen. Both she and Latios were pulled from Saffron City towards an island. They phased through the ground and into an underground base. There were Rocket grunts everywhere, but Jen and Latios did not stop until they reached a large room with Latias sitting in the middle of it.

        Her eyes were glowing red still. She straightened up and looked right at them. “Brother…Latios…I can sense you watching me. I will find you…and I will wipe you out of existence.”

        Jen looked down at Latios sadly.

        Latios sighed. “I know you will find them and save them.

        “Jen?” N asked. The sphere and the room faded, leaving Jen and Latios back in Saffron City. N stood in front of her, waving a hand in front of her face. “Are you ready?”

        “What are we going to do? What is the plan?” She asked, letting the Soul Dew rest on her chest again.

        “We’re going to get some things from the mart, and then we can find out where our friends are.” N explained.

        “What do we need from the mart?” Jen asked a bitterly. “Latios and I just found out that Latias is underground on an island. I don’t know which island, but we know that she is there.”

        “We need information. Someone is bound to have some more information on your friends’ whereabouts…whether they know they do or not.” Sabrina smirked.

        “Then let’s get a move on!” Jen cried as she raced towards the PokeMart. She pushed the doors open and casually walked through the aisles.

        “Tell us if you find anything, Jen. We’ll be checking around here and at some of the other stores. We will let you know if we found anything.

        Jen searched the minds of everyone in the PokeMart, but there was nothing Team Rocket related in anyone’s mind. “We’re wasting time. Red? N? Sabrina? Anyone?

        The connection was being blocked by someone. No…she was being connected directly to someone else. She looked around the mart and spotted him standing outside. No one seemed to pay him any mind, let alone see him.

        “Follow.

        She stared at him for a moment before he turned away. Jen quickly ran outside and saw him taking off towards Lavender Town. She ran after him and took to the rainy sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 285 30
It's nature that keeps a balance in our life as a major role player... what happens if someone tries to change it There is a face of life that everyo...
1K 114 85
Finally! It's the day, 10 year old Ethan had dreamed of since he was a little kid. He finally gets to become a Pokemon Trainer! Thinking that his jou...
570 2 17
Angel is 23, and has been a member of Team Rocket since she turned 15. After a mission, she begins to suspect Team Rocket isn't as altruistic as the...
2.6K 153 7
In this fan fic Strange creatures named pokemon exist in this world .They come in a large variety.Ayanokoji the demon of the demonic fourth generatio...