Bonded to a dragon

By little_miss_smartass

Adara is just another normal fifteen year old girl, attending just another normal school and having just nor... More

Chapter ~1~
Chapter ~2~
Chapter ~3~
Chapter ~4~
Chapter ~5~
Chapter ~6~
Chapter ~7~
Chapter ~8~
Chapter ~9~
Chapter ~10~
Chapter ~11~
Chapter ~12~
Chapter ~13~
Chapter ~14~
Chapter ~15~
Chapter ~17~
Chapter ~18~
Chapter ~19~
Chapter ~20~
Chapter ~21~

Chapter ~16~

1.9K 108 7
By little_miss_smartass

Adara's pov

We were all in the kitchen when Chase walked in. He had a piece paper in hand.

"Were going on a trip guys." he said excitedly. Today was the last day with our familys here. They were gonna leave tomorrow morning.

"When?" I asked, taking a sip of my hot coco.

"Tomorrow morning." he smiled. I almost choked on my drink. "Why, where are we going?" I quickly asked.

They always told us about trips a week earlyer.

"We're going to a village named KnightSword. We'll stay there fir fuve days. We will also have a dragon and defence presentation in a High School next to the city." I now uh understood why he was so excited.

We were gonna have the presentation at my old High School. I sat the cup down and ran in to my room.

"Let's pack guys!" I yelled ocer my shoulder and heard everyone shuffling around.

"Adara. Where's the rush?" asked Lana.

Lana and I practically became besties since I came. It's hard not to become a BFF with your roomie.

Aiden walled in to the room, confusion written all over his face.

"What is going on?" he asked.

"We're going on a trip. Though no one quite knows why Adara is so excited about it." said Lana.

"Don't you understand? KnightSword is mine and Chase's old village. We used to go to that same High School. Oh I can't wait to see Carson and Jenna. And all of my old friends." i squeeled once more.

John came to stand in front of the door. "Did you just mention a boy. I thought you were single." he joked.

I chuckled.

"I am. Carson is my best friend. I've known him since I was a kid. I would never lie to you about anything." I told John.

I walked up to him and gently kissed his lips.

"Ugh, get a room." yelled Denis from across the hallway. He threw a pillow at us jokingly and John cought it without even glancing at Denis.

I smiled and went back to packing up my stuff.

The next morning was very quick. I woke up an hour before we were gonna leave and prepared, breakfast for everyone.

After we finished breakfast we all took out bags and went to the stables.

We all saddled our dragons and putted their reigns on. When we were finally ready we left the school.

I was happy to be in the air again. I felt free.

The ride wasn't very long. It was a few hours. Not long for me.

As we flew above an arena I heard many cheers.

We landed in the arena and received a round of applauses and cheers.

I looked around.

There were so many teenagers here.

As I locked eyes with some of them they finally recognized me.

Some whispered words in each others' ears, while others started pointing at me.

We all slide off our dragons and received an event louder applause.

"Welcome riders!" a loud voice spoek from the speekers.

I looked around. In a high up booth was a man speaking in a microphone.

I recognised him as the principal.

"The riders, have came here for five days. Now here we have Denis Clark, a Jur dragon rider who's name is Aria." the principal announced.

They all clapped and cheered loudly while Aria roared in to the air.

"Next to him we have got John Moore, with a Hava dragon named Azar." he spoke again.

The audience cheered and aplaused again.

Azar lifted himself up on to his hind legs and roared just like Aria did.

"Then we have got Lana Smith, a Zil rider, who's dragon is named Pae." he announced.

This time you could hear the guys whistling.

Lana was a very pretty girl and I was glad she was dating my brother.

"Next to her we also have Aiden Louis, an Issati rider who's name is Leto." he continued.

Even more cheers.

"Finally we have brother and sister, who were former students of this High School. Chase and Adara Andersson. Chase is a Gliss rider, with his dragon named Bes. While miss Adara is the the one and only Sham rider with a dragon named Erebus." As he said that Erebus and Bes got up on their hind feet and while Bes roasted, Erebus breathed out a breath of white fire.

If I thought the crowd was wild before it really was now

People cheered, clapped, yelled, some even stood up to take a better look at us.

I smiled shily at the audience.

"The riders are going to have a defence and dragon presentations in the next week." the principal smiled.

The students were still on their feet applausing.

"Now you can go. Dismissed" the principal finally yelled out as all of the students walked out in to the field.

Some practicly jumped at me.

I saw the girls going to talk to the guys.

A feeling of jealousy took over me but it disapoeared quickly.

I knew that John wouldn't be interested in them. He would never cheat on anyone. Especially not me.

I could see that he wasn't giving them much attention.

He was actually looking for me.

I felt his hand around my waist just as I was talking to one of my old friends named Tanya.

She noticed the gesture, quickly made an excuse and left.

She definetly knew that we weren't just friends and that we wanted some privacy.

He pulled me towards him grasping my chin with his hand.

"Hi beautiful." he whispered.

"Hi" I shily answered and blushed hard.

I looked away from him only to be met by his soft lips.

I returned the kiss and smiled against his lips.

I felt eyes watching me but I ignored it.

John let go of me and looked in to my eyes.

"Come on. Let's take the dragons to their stables." he told me and smiled handsomly at me.

He slide his arms away from my waist and held my hand.

I locked our fingers and we walked towards the stables with Azar and Erebus following us.

I still felt eyes on me so I turned around just so see Carson staring at us.

His eyes were full of horror and disappointment, but as soon as he noticed that I was watching him, he turned around and left.

"Is everything okay?" asked John.

I lookef up at his shiny blue eyes that were full of worry and just slowly nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I answered as we walked in to the stables...

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207 11 65
Adara is the Queen of Ignis, wielding the power of fire. She is just one out of four of the elemental sisters. A righteous man cursed by his own brot...
120 4 10
A 29-year-old soon-to-be physician, Eleanor, found herself waking up in a strange world where magic and mythical creatures exist, spells are cast, an...
522 57 17
The Princess of the most powerful kingdom in the country embarks on a mission to undo a curse placed upon her parents, who have been asleep for eleve...
63.8K 1.6K 11
Gajeel has always been in love with Levy and figured she only saw him as a friend, but what he doesn't know is that Levy loves him too and everyone c...