The Eleanor Calder Look Alike

By 709xKrista

My family and friends say I look like Eleanor Calder. I don't see it at all. A lot of people mistake me for h... More

The Eleanor Calder Look Alike (Coming Soon)
Chapter One - I'm Not Eleanor Calder!
Chapter Two - Under Cover
Chapter Three - The Warning
Chapter Four - When Sparks Flew
Chapter Five - The Truth
Chapter Six - Truly Madly Deeply
Chapter Seven - Drunk
Chapter Eight - Movie Day
Chapter Nine - Nemi
Chapter Ten - Bestfriend Drama
Chapter Eleven - I'm Staying
Chapter Twelve - Didn't you hear?
Chapter Thirteen - Two Strangers
Chapter Fourteen - Sweet Cheeks
Chapter Fifteen - Why Chase Something You Can't Catch?
Chapter Sixteen - Nothing but a Memory
Chapter Seventeen - Heart Break
Chapter Eighteen - Nobody Compares
Chapter Nineteen - Backstage
Chapter Twenty - Confessions
Chapter Twenty One - 22
Chapter Twenty Three - Truth Be Told
Chapter Twenty Four - Birthday Gift
Chapter Twenty Five - E News
Chapter Twenty Six - Doggy Pile
Chapter Twenty Seven - Striking Pain
Chapter Twenty Eight - A Good Night Kiss
Chapter Twenty Nine - "What's Wrong Babe?"
Chapter Thirty - Congratulations
Chapter Thirty One - Friends
Chapter Thirty Two - " Leave."
Chapter Thirty Three - "A Gift from Liam and I."
Chapter Thirty Four - Safe and Sound
Chapter Thirty Five - Morning Tea
Chapter Thirty Six- Dinner Date
Chapter Thirty Seven - BBQ
Chapter Thirty Eight - Can't Be, Could It?
Chapter Thirty Nine - "Tonight is the night"
Chapter Forty - "Girls!"
Chapter Forty One - Building A Wall
Chapter Forty Two - Take Out
Chapter Forty Three - Harry's London Date
Chapter Forty Four - Fourth Floor
Chapter Forty Five - "The Beautiful, Ali"
Chapter Forty Six - Touch Down In London
Chapter Forty Seven - Dressing Up With Eleanor
Chapter Forty Eight - Choice Of Words
Chapter Forty Nine - A Friend In Need
Chapter Fifty - "Love You"
Chapter Fifty One - Girls Night Out
Chapter Fifty Two - Guys Night + Girl
Chapter Fifty Three - Alone
Chapter Fifty Four - Don't Let Go
Chapter Fifty Five - The Guessing Game
Chapter Fifty Six - It Will Always Just Be You
Chapter Fifty Seven - Choice Of Words
Chapter Fifty Eight - To Go Unseen
Chapter Fifty Nine - Monkey See, Monkey Do
Chapter Sixty -"I'll Be Here."
Chapter Sixty One - France Bound
Chapter Sixty Two - Andrea
Chapter Sixty Three - "Will You..."
Chapter Sixty Four - Blast to the Past
Chapter Sixty Five - Back Doors
Chapter Sixty Seven - Money Troubles
Chapter Sixty Eight - Zara
Chapter Sixty Nine - Dinner Party
Chapter Seventy - Our Life Together
Epilogue~

Chapter Sixty Six - Six Days

2.6K 97 12
By 709xKrista

By the time we had gotten back to the house we were all straving. Traffic was horrible the whole way home. I made some tacos, Sophia helping me, as Liam and Harry played a video game they both loved in the living room. It felt weird having Sophia over to the house, knowing that use to be Danielle, it just takes some time.

"Food is ready boys." Sophia called out. Her accent was sweet, almost reminded me of Eleanor's accent when I first heard it. They paused the game and joined us in the kitchen. We both set them at the table and I got a few drinks.

"How do you think you are going to be with Liam being away, Sophia?" Harry asked, biting into his taco. Harry and Liam both had two tacos each, while Sophia and I had just one on our plate.

"It's going to be hard, but fun when I can come out to see a few shows." She smlied the ate some of her taco. The whole time we were laughing and just sharing stories with each other, I haven't rnoticed until now that I have never done this with Danielle and Liam, even though I was closer with her.

~ ~ ~ 

Sophia and Liam were after leaving, but before they left, Harry and Liam cleaned up while we watched some TV. It was actually really nice and it was like I already knew Sophia from growing up, It was something I really hope to happen again soon.

"Today was actually pretty fast." Harry sighed, sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I liked having Liam and Sophia over, they are like us." I smlied, resting my head on his shoulder.

"The days are getting shorter now." Harry whispered, rubbing his thumb over my hand.

"What Sophia said before about going out to see shows, Liam would actually pay for all the trips?" I asked, closing my eyes, listening to Harry breathe.

"Actually, Sophia has a pretty rich background, she can afford it herself."

"Oh wow, that's one thing I never  would have guessed." I laughed.

"Do you want to watch a movie until bed?" Harry moved away and grabbed the remote.

"I'm really tired but, I'll take every last minute I have left. You choose the movie." I stayed curled up on the couch in my spot while he flicked through the movie channels.

~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Harry, Your phone is ringing." I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

Harry jumped up to answer it, causing me to open my eyes. Harry went into the kithen where the phone was ringing.

"We spent the night on the couch." I laughed, standing up and walking to see what Harry was doing.

He hung up the phone. "I forgot I have a gig with the boys today in the town. I have ten minutes before someone picks me up." He ran upstairs.

I made some tea and looked out the kitchen window, Harry was back down in only two minutes.

"I think that was the fastest I have ever moved." Harry laughed while he fixed his belt and put socks on. 

"We must have just forgotten and fell asleep." I laughed, sipping on my tea. "You should eat something quick." Harry walked closer to me.

"We lost track of time because we were happy." Harry whispered into my ear, as he held me by the waist. He pulled his head back, "I don't have anytime to eat, but how do this sound, we going out to dinner tonight instead of you cooking."

"That sounds nice." I smiled, looking into his eyes. A horn beeped from outside and I walked Harry to the door. "You should really tell me if you have events planned the next day." I laughed, handing him a jacket with my free hand.

Harry took a sip of my tea. "But then you would remind me of them often and it would feel like your working for me, I won't like that." He smlied, zippering up his jacket.

"What time should you be home?" I asked as he opened the door.

"I should be home around maybe four if not by five." He said before kissing me, "See you soon, love you Ali." Then he ran to the black van that was waiting for him. They beeped the horn and drove off. I closed and locked the door.

It was only eleven in the morning, I had a good few hours before he would be home. I decided to grab a quick shower and change my clothes.

 ~ ~ ~

"Babe? Are you home?" Home. I liked when Harry asked that,because we both were a part of the same house. Our home.

"I'm in the kitchen." I called out, putting my phone on the counter. I was just after getting off the phone with Max before Harry had gotten home.

Harry walked into the kitchen and stood by the entrance. " I have a driver out waiting to take us to dinner." Harry smiled, "You look beautiful."

I was dressed in a light pair of skinny jeans and a nice dressy light pink top Eleanor had given to me a while back. Nothing to over dressed.

"How was your day?" I asked as Harry helped me put on my jacket.

"It was great, met so many nice fans today." He smlied and walked ahead of me while I locked the front door. He opend up the back door in the van, allowing me to get inside first, than he climbed in, closing the door.

The driver started up the van and started driving down the driveway, onto the street.

~ ~ ~ 

"Harry this place is beautiful." I sighed, once we were seated at our table. There were other couples sitting around the place as well, eating and talking.

"I want tonight to be special, Cause it will be a few months until we both can relax peacefully together again." He smiled then ordered us both a meal and some wine off the menu.

"I can't belive we only have six days left together. It's going to be so long."

"He reached out across the table and took my hand in his. "Eleanor will be back and forth, as with Sophia. You won't be alone, you can always have the girls at the house while i'm away. After so many shows and so much traveling we get two days break, I can always fly home then."

I laughed nervously, "That would only give us a few hours together, but you're right. Harry, While you're away, I'm going to pick up some work."

"Oh, what did you plan on getting? I can set you up."

"No, I want to do it myself, something you don't have to support me with. I'm only plan on getting something small for now. I was speaking with Sophia while you were away, she said she can speak to her friends and I could model their desgins, they would pay me as well.

"That's great, love." Harry smiled, he pulled his hand away when our meal was brouht to us. The waiter poured us our wine and left again.

"To us." Harry and I both sipped some wine before starting to eat.

Dinner was filled with talking and laughing, we had both finished our meals but stayed longer and just kept drinking. We were on our second wine bottle.

"I think we should head home now, before we drink another two bottles." He laughed, then asked for the check.

Harry held my hand as we were walking out of the buliding, down our the steps. "The driver said he was parked over there." Harry leaned down a bit to speak in my ear, pointing ahead. It was dark so I couldn't see where I was walking.

"Excuse me? Can we get a picture?" two girls stood in front of us, causing me to tense because I hadn't notice anyone walk up to us, but Harry held my hand tighter, I looked up at him as he bit his lip, then looked at me.

I nodded, and let go, walking away from the  three of them, I crossed my arms over my chest, it was chilly out.

I stopped walking at a crosswalk and decided to wait here until Harry came, I couldn't really see him, but I could see their shapes shifting.

"Hey, Lady!" I turned around to the road. "Need a lift home? What, boyfriend ditched you?" He smirked. " Come on hop in." He was cleary drinking because of his smell he gave off.

"No worries, she's with me." Someone touched the lower half of my back. Harry. I relaxed and closed my eyes. The driver huffed and drove away.

"You could have waited babe." 

"It's okay, I wanted the fans to speak with you." I gave him a small smile, He took my hand again.

"They spoke about you, said you looked beautiful tonight. Come on it's fucking freezing." He laughed as we both ran across the road. 

~ ~ ~ 

I just finsished washing my make-up off and changing for bed. Harry grabbed a quick shower and changed for bed. He started taking off his rings and necklace.

"Tonight was fun." I sat on the edge of the bed, combing my hair out. "Thank you."

Harry turned and walked over to me, standng infront of my with a towel still hanging on his neck, his hair still very wet.

"I had a great time too." He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I laid the comb down beside me and put my hands up to hold onto each ends of the towel Harry still had.

He slowly pushed me back onto the bed, not breaking the kiss as he was now holding himself up with his two arms by my face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My alarm went off I sat up and reached for my phone. Ten O'clock '5 days left' it read. I laid the phone back down and tore the bed sheets off of me. I quick woke up and waked over to the door to grab the house that as hanging on the hook.

"What a beautiful view this morning." Harry said when I finished wrapping the coat around me to see Harry sitting up.

I rolled me eyes but smiled, walking back over to the bed, climbing on in front of him. I sat on my feet in front of Harry on the bed.

"Do you have to work today?" I ask Harry, he shook his head and kissed me slowly.

I pulled away, causing Harry to go for another kiss. I put my hands on his chest, pushing him back down. "Eleanor invited us over today." I laughed.

Harry held my wrists in each hand and kissed me again, 'causing me to land next to him on my side, I turned over on my back. Harry watched me.

"That's my robe." He laughed. 

"Mine is in the wash." I smiled. He kissed me on my forehead, than my nose, than my cheek and than my neck.

Five Days and he will be leaving me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 6.2K 41
What happens when Eleanor Calder can't deal with the fame anymore? What extent will she go to get some privacy? Meet Arielle Mihalic. She looks exac...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
Bad Girl By Mandy

Fanfiction

8.4K 166 24
Everyone isnt as good as they seem...
139K 1.5K 61
In the span of a month, Eleanor Calder changed my life. And it was not all for good -barely any of it was, if we are being sincere. Together, we dove...