Immortality

By Hopie_Sunshine

{BTS & Blackpink FF} "After all, we're immortals." Back to the Euphoria or known as the world of magical crea... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
BONUS!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE & PROLOGUE

6.6K 98 30
By Hopie_Sunshine

Hi, Im back with a fanfic of BTS. So yeah, I hope you enjoy my story. Sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors since I was a child when I made this, so please bare with me.

_____CHARACTERS_____

Baek Sul Hee
Jennie Kim
LaLisa Manoban
Kim Jisoo
Park Chaeyoung
Kim Namjoon
Kim SeokJin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

____________________________

Name: Baek Sul Hee
Birthday: June 18,1997
Powers: Mind reading, controling minds, teleportation, telekenisis, healing, shape shifter, and etc.
Types: Angel, demon, vampire, elements, sorceress, wolf, dragon, and mermaid.

_____PROLOGUE_______

Hi I'm Baek Sul Hee, I'm the most powerful than my other sister. Jennie is a wolf and her element is fire. Lisa is a sorceress and her element is water. Jisoo is a Vampire and her element is Earth. And lastly, Rose is an Angel and her element is air.

We all have this necklace and bracelet so we can control our powers, these are their necklace:

And this is their bracelet:

And this is my necklace and bracelet:

I can changed in any type that I want, here's the types:

(Imagine you have a white and gold opened heels and had wings at the back and you also had a wings)
This is me and Rose in an Angel form..

(Imagine you have close black heels and you also had a black wings)
This is my demon form. I can't stay long as a demon or the demon will control my body.

This me and Jennie in a full wolf form..

(Imagine that you have white fluffy boots and a white ears of a wolf)
This is me and Jennie in a half wolf form..

(Imagine that you have a red fire design boot heels)
Thats me and Jennie in a Fire element form.

(Imagine you have a closed white heels)
Me and Rose in a Air element form..

(Imagine that you have a blue water design boot heels)
Me and Lisa in a water element form..

(Imagine that you opened heels and your legs is surounded by a roots with leaves and flowers)
Me and Jisoo in a earth form..

(You have a colorful mary jane)
Me in all elements form..

(Imagine that you have a scales in the side of your eyes,the half of your neck to your collar bones,and your legs and you also had a pink and blue mermaid heels)
Me in a mermaid form..

Me in a dragon form.

(Imagine you have violet close heels)
Me and Lisa in a Sorceress form.

Me and Jisoo in a Vampire form.

Well we haven't form in all of my types but our parents said when the right time comes.

Back to the Euphoria or known as the world of magical creatures, Our parents are the most powerful in the Euphoria world. They are known as the king and queen of the Euphoria world that the people and creatures praise them because they are kind to others, but someone wants to steal their powers so they fought them. Our parents died during the fight but before they die they gave us their power. Now They are after us and some other immortals.

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 28.5K 64
"The fate of all three realms is tied to her" the blind astrologer spoke as she took the newborn princess of Dementerious in her arms. "She will be t...
2.2K 80 25
Book 2 in the Éternel series Maya has lost all memory of her identity except for her name, her royal position, and her dragon. BTS and the rest of Ma...
36.1K 1.5K 35
Y/n,a 17 year old girl who is living the worse life.And it's all because she's not a human,but a werewolf,a very powerful werewolf that has elemental...
1.2K 89 16
This is the journey of two souls,, finding a way for each other. Two destined soulmates holding onto and completing each other.. Enchanting ey...