INSTAGRAM : T.K ✔

By mister-

@cupoftae has requested to follow you. Confirm or Delete? or the one where taehyung hits jungkook up on insta... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
epilogue

seventy-one

2.5K 83 32
By mister-

taehyung found the front door to be unlocked and welcomed himself into jungkook's house, closing and locking the door behind him. the smell of hot tea wafted his nostrils and he hummed, peeking his head into the kitchen to see jungkook at the stove, a kettle on it, steaming. he heard some soft music in the background - troye sivan, jungkook's favorite - playing in the background and smiled as he heard jungkook humming.

taehyung crept behind jungkook, his hand touching the boy's shoulder. jungkook tensed and flinched, but he softened when he saw taehyung.

"i didn't hear you come in," jungkook mumbled, relaxing as taehyung wrapped his arms around his waist. "i'm making hot tea," he hummed, smiling when taehyung put his head on his shoulder.

"smells nice," taehyung softly said, letting out a little breath afterward. his grip on jungkook's waist tightened a little, loving the warmth his boyfriend's body radiated. "i missed you."

jungkook smiled, "i missed you too. now, let me go so i can get you your tea," he softly chuckled. taehyung whined in protest, but let go. he watched as jungkook turned off the stove and poured the tea into two cups. he handed taehyung his cup, saying to be careful because it was still hot.

taehyung took a sip and warmth filled his chest. he couldn't help but admire as jungkook sipped his tea. he's so pretty.

and there it was again, that overwhelming feeling of love in his chest. that warm, sensual feeling of just love for his boyfriend, his love, his everything. it was almost suffocating, but then he remembered he could openly tell jungkook his feelings now.

"i love you," he said quietly. jungkook looked at him in slight surprise. they had never said i love you outloud, not even je t'aime. "i love you so much," he said with a little more confidence.

"i love you too," jungkook gently replied, and taehyung smiled and kissed jungkook's pretty lips that tasted like tea.

so, the kiss kind of escalated.

they were now in bed, taehyung on top of jungkook, hotly making out with each other. jungkook's legs were wrapped around taehyung's waist, pulling him close. his hands were in taehyung's hair, pulling once in a while, earning a little grunt from the older. taehyung was just focused on jungkook's mouth, kissing back sloppily.

taehyung totally didn't let out a squeak of surprise when jungkook suddenly let himself go on top. taehyung pulled back, looking up to an oh so innocent looking jungkook, his lips parted and swollen, his eyes glossy, cheeks flushed. jungkook smirked slightly and went back to kissing taehyung, and taehyung kissed back.

when jungkook started grinding his hips down on taehyung's crotch, taehyung couldn't help the moan that left his lips. he felt jungkook smile in their kiss and he suddenly felt self-conscious. he was not the type to be very submissive. he had to show jungkook who was in charge here.

but then jungkook started kissing down his neck and taehyung enjoyed it a little too much.

he whimpered slightly when jungkook pulled his lips back from taehyung's collarbone. jungkook bit his lip as he looked taehyung in the eyes.

"can i suck you off?" the younger shyly asked, batting his eyelashes, and taehyung nodded almost too eagerly. jungkook giggled and his hand landed on taehyung's clothed crotch, palming the older. small grunts and moans left taehyung's lips and jungkook smiled to himself in pride.

once he felt taehyung was fully erect, jungkook unbuttoned and unzipped taehyung's jeans, pulling them down all the way to his ankles. taehyung was quick to kick them off. jungkook inserted himself between taehyung's legs, his fingertips at the waistband of taehyung's boxers.

"stop being a tease," taehyung growled, and jungkook was totally not turned on at the sudden dominance. jungkook hummed, pulling down taehyung's boxers, his eyes lighting up as taehyung's cock sprang freex pre-cum already leaking at the tip.

jungkook leaned down and licked the whole side of taehyung's cock, a low groan coming from the older boy. taehyung bit his lip to contain the moans threatening to come out as he felt jungkook's tongue lick at his tip.

taehyung almost fucking choked when jungkook suddenly took his full length in without even gagging.

the younger boy bobbed his head, sucking, back and forth on taehyung's cock. taehyung gripped at the bedsheets and shut his eyes, his body in pure bliss. he could feel something stirring in his stomach and he knew he was going to finish soon.

"k-kook - i'm g-gonna cum-" taehyung stammered, panting out as he watched jungkook continue to suck his dick.

jungkook pulled off and looked at taehyung innocently, "you can cum in my mouth if you want," he timidly said, and taehyung was so fucking turned on. he breathlessly nodded in response, sucking in air when he felt jungkook's wet, hot mouth take him in again.

taehyung was panting, groaning, when he released into jungkook's mouth, the younger boy swallowing the load as if it was nothing. he licked his pretty pink lips at taehyung and taehyung lazily smiled at the boy.

"come here," taehyung whispered, and jungkook didn't hesitate as he laid in taehyung's arms.

"love you tae," jungkook hummed, relaxing.

taehyung was taken back because jungkook never said i love you first. it was always taehyung.

"i love you too," he responded, smiling softly.

they laid in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company.

"you know how you asked what i wanted to be when i got older?" taehyung asked suddenly, and jungkook nodded into his chest. "what about you?"

"you already asked me that. i never thought about it," jungkook quietly replied.

"oh c'mon, everyone has thought about it," taehyung chuckled, and jungkook sighed.

"i want to be a photographer," jungkook shyly answered and taehyung's smile grew bigger.

"do you have any pictures i can see?" taehyung asked, excited to see his baby's work.

"they're not that good," jungkook murmured, not wanting to leave taehyung's side.

"i wanna see," taehyung pushed, and jungkook sighed.

"fine, but put your boxers back on at least," he teased, wiggling himself out of taehyung's grip. taehyung blushed, going to fetch his boxers and put them back on as jungkook pulled out a scrapbook from under his bed, handing it to taehyung. "these are just a few things."

taehyung was amazed at the photos he saw.

"these are so good," taehyung said under his breath, ignoring the little bit of jealousy he had when he saw most of the pictures were hoseok.

jungkook shyly looked down, pulling the scrapbook towards him, holding it against his chest. "they're not that good," he mumbled.

taehyung rolled his eyes, "they're amazing, baby. do you still take pictures?" jungkook shook his head.

"namjoon and yoongi hyung got too busy to take pictures a-and you know what happened with hoseok."

taehyung nodded, "well, i can be your new muse," he said with a grin. "i can be your new focus. i can maybe even bring all the boys together for a few photoshoots together. it'll be fun!"

jungkook shrugged, "maybe."

"there's no maybe, it's a yes. i want you to pursue your dreams, kookie," taehyung softly said, and jungkook slightly blushed.

"fine," jungkook murmured, laughing when taehyung did a little happy dance. "you're such a dork," he laughed, slipping the scrapbook back under his bed. taehyung childishly mocked him and he laughed more.

taehyung laughed along, sighing as he finished. "you really don't know anything about me, huh?" he thought out loud, and jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

"what do you mean?"

"i mean, i always pushed you away when you tried getting to know me," taehyung sighed. "you don't know about my past."

"i don't need to know your past to love you," jungkook softly said, scooting closer to taehyung. "how your mom died, why your dad's in jail, why you started cutting - i don't need to know that to know how much of an amazing person you are."

"i just feel bad, i guess," taehyung mumbled. "you have a right to know, but me being the dumbass i am, i freak out if you get even a glance at my scars."

jungkook frowned, "i don't have a right to know anything. knowing all of that superficial stuff won't change the fact that i love you."

"i don't deserve you," taehyung whispered, leaning his head on jungkook's shoulder. jungkook pressed a kiss to taehyung's forehead. "you're too good to me."

"says the one who saved me from my abusive father," jungkook lightly chuckled. "if you hadn't come along, i'd probably have some fresh bruises on my body right now."

taehyung frowned at the thought, "i'm glad you're with me instead."

"i am too."

-

did you enjoy my attempt at writing smut because i sure didn't

this chapter literally goes from fluff to smut to some angsty fluff lmao

vote and comment ((:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 67.8K 56
❝my name is kim taehyung and i hate myself❞ a taekook fanfiction. ©-ohmytae
69.7K 3.5K 39
where some random card dealer makes another feel better than he used to. ©Arachniem| 2016 plagiarism is a crime.
345K 24.1K 37
a boy who gets abused by his parents and an addict just don't work out. © JJKMONO // 2020
6.6M 332K 61
[COMPLETED] In which Jungkook runs a Twitter stan account and stumbles upon Taehyung: a flirty, not-so-straight fuckboy. top!taehyung bottom!jungkook...