Found You

Від asgardixn

BOOK TWO OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by the League of Villains members... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Ren & Mai
Third Book.

Chapter 6

5.3K 218 325
Від asgardixn

"How'd you get him to drink it?"

"He looked sick so I gave him a bottle of water and dissolved the pill in it."

"Ha! And he fell for that?"

"Yeah, I know right."

Eizo and Akeno sat at a bar, drinking alcohol like there was no tomorrow.

Whoops, did I forgot to mention that they were at a bar in their hometown where everyone is a villain and where no one gives a crap about underage drinking? (but seriously kids, don't underage drink)

UA had a three day weekend so Eizo and Akeno used it for a good purpose.

On the other hand, Izuku was slowly dying.

Not literally, metaphorically.

He kept hearing the voices in his head and he's been sick.

Worst of all, the voices were getting louder.

They were telling him bad things that made him wanna scream and pull his hair out.

His eyes were getting darker. They would be completely dark in 3 days.

Which means, his friends, family and husband had 3 days to fix him before he would go to the dark side.

Again.

They still haven't even figured out that there was something wrong with him.

It was time to go back to school.

Izuku sat in Katsuki's seat, trying to get his attention.

Once he walked in, he looked at him. "Deku, get out of my seat." He laughed a bit.

"No." He crossed his arms and stayed put.

"No?" He put his hands down onto the desk.

"Not until you get this fucking virus out of my head. Plus why do you keep calling me Deku? You said it means weak. So why do you do it when I'm stronger than you?" His darkened eyes were now more noticeable. They flashed their bright color for a second but they were filled with pain.

He got an idea. If the voices in his head won't let him say what he wants to say, he'll just write it out. He stood up and headed to the blackboard. There were only a couple students in the class so it was okay. It was only Bakugo, Kirishima, Todoroki, Kaminari and Shinso.

Everyone watched him.

He wrote on the board.

Kitano poisoned me.

"How?" "When?" "How do you know?" And a bunch of other questions filled the room.

The voices told me.

"What voices?" Todoroki asked.

The ones from the blindfolded obstacle course. They started when he gave me that bottle of water.

"That mother fu—" Kirishima coughed, interrupting Bakugo before he said anything else. "I saw him put a pill in your bottle but I didn't stop you from drinking it!"

It wasn't your fault Kacchan.

Even while writing, he still called him Kacchan. Shoto found it adorable. He found Katsuki adorable. Wait, what?

They kept talking until more people started walking in. Izuku quickly erased the board and went back to his seat. But on the way, he bumped into Tokoyami.

"Watch it. Next time you bump into me, I'll kill you." Of course, he didn't mean it.

Even at home with Dabi, the voices worked against him. Once, they even made him sleep in Ren's room because Dabi was scared of him. He's pretty sure once he asked for a divorce. He didn't know if Dabi believed it. He hoped he didn't.

He went to his seat. 

Someone, the one no one wanted to see, came in.

Akeno Kitano.

Bakugo growled and walked over to him, pinning him against the wall. "What the hell did you do to him?"

"C'mon you're gonna have to be more specific. What I did to Todoroki? Made him fall for me."

"What'd you do to Deku?" He yelled.

"Bakugo..." Todoroki warned. "And you didn't make me fall for you. I only fell for one person and it's not you."

"What the hell did you do to him? How do I fix him?!"

"First of all, let go of me." Akeno growled.

"Tell me how to fix him!"

"You can't."

"That's a lie!"

"The only way to fix him is to kill him or let him go over to the dark side."

"Liar! You know how to fix him!"

"Bakugo! You said it was a pill! An IV will get the virus or whatever it is out of his system!" Todoroki yelled.

Kitano's face paled at that.

Bakugo's grip loosened. "We can do that?" He looked over at Todoroki. 

"Yeah. Now let go of him so I can kill him." He walked over to him. 

Bakugo let go of him. Todoroki walked over to them. He looked at Bakugo. Their bodies passed each other, lips almost touching. He walked over to Kitano and punched him.

But, Aizawa happened to walk in at that moment.

"Todoroki! What're you doing? I expected this from Bakugo but not from you!" He yelled.

"He poisoned Midoriya!" Bakugo yelled. "Kick him out of the school!"

"Unless you have proof of the 'poison', we can't kick him out."

"You want proof?! Look at his eyes! What color are his eyes normally?"

"Green." Aizawa sighed. Bakugo grabbed Midoriya and dragged him to Aizawa. 

"What color are they now?" He questioned. Aizawa looked at his eyes. They were dark green. Like really dark green. 

"Dark..."

"Now do you believe me?" Bakugo pulled Midoriya away.

"I'll be right back. Everyone out. Except for Kitano." Aizawa and everyone except for Kitano, Todoroki, Bakugo and Midoriya left the room. 

Bakugo walked over to Kitano, punching him. He kept punching him until Todoroki stood in front of him. "Bakugo! That's enough! You've punched him enough!"

"No! He hurt my Deku!"

"He's not your Deku! He's married and has a son! Yes, he hurt Izuku, but you can't keep hurting him. You're basically hurting him more than he hurt Izuku! Let it go and let the Pro-Heroes deal with it!"

"I won't stop until Izuku is fixed!" He pushed Todoroki away, causing him to fall.

Shoto stood back up and walked back over to Katuski. "Even if he hurt Izuku, do you think he'll wanna see you hurt someone else? See his best friend beat someone up?"

"Shut up!" 

"I know you love him, I love him too, but stop beating him up."

"Shut up!" He yelled. 

Shoto walked over to him and grabbed his chin, making him look at him.

"Don't make me do this." Shoto growled.

"Do what?" Katsuki questioned, actually not knowing what he was gonna do.

Todoroki groaned and kissed him.

Bakugo was surprised at first but ended up kissing back.

Kitano laughed and tried to get away but Midoriya stood in the doorway. "I don't think so." He smiled evilly. 

Looks like the virus was working faster than it should. 

His eyes were almost completely dark.

* * * 

a/n

word count: 1084, without this a/n

whoops sorry for any kiribaku fans. ik the description said kiribaku but my mind had other ideas lol.

do you think dabi believed him when he said he wanted a divorce?

what do you think is gonna happen?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Miss Me? Від ANDREA.

Фанфіки

520K 16.5K 24
BOOK ONE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by a League of Villains member. He went back to UA and he kept talking to...
328K 13.3K 51
After Midoriya's mother dies, he falls down a self destructive path. The UA Traitor has been discovered to be the one and only Izuku Midoriya. But ev...
179K 6.5K 52
Izuku Midoriya disappeared at age thirteen without a trace. Years later and case forgotten, the League of Villains take center stage as the biggest t...
68.4K 1.5K 19
When Izuku Midoriya goes missing in his second year at UA, everyone assumed it was because of a villain kidnapping, believing he was taken because of...