What Am I?

By Angelicdemonichybrid

Jen has always wanted to be a pokemon trainer, but her mother has forbidden her from choosing a pokemon for u... More

1998, John Marx
Happy Birthday! No Pokemon for you!
Libby! :D
Are You a Boy or are you a Girl?
Kind Sister, Scary Mommy
Pewter's Gym Leader, Flint
Ash
Mt. Moon and New 'Friends'
Getcha Hands Off Mah Pokemon!
Ice, Ice Baby!
Masterless
Just Say Please
The Gathering
The Mews
Just My Luck
We Owe Her!
Uno...No Dos...Tres...Ho-Oh!
Reunions, Memories, and Bitter Pasta
Sabrina, the Mistress of Psychic Pokemon
Da Truck! :D
KABOOM!!
Earlier and Earlier
Sky Pillar
One of Us
The Tree of Beginning
Hero of the Year Tournament
The Hero Ball
Mommy Update
Mom, Rockets, and Memories. UGH!
Bye Bye...
Prisoners
I Didn't Do It! At Least Not This Time.
FREEDOM!!
Nimbasa City
More Explosions and Surprises
N
N's Castle and...!
Separated (Part 1)
Separated (Part 2)
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Garden
Carnivale de Altomare
The Trials
Hide and Seek
HELP!
The Truth Will Set You Free...Right?
Mewthree
Wake Up!
Showing Off...
No Time To Say Goodbye

The Guardians of the Lake

1.1K 37 1
By Angelicdemonichybrid

Miles away in another region, the three Guardians of the Lake were shaken from their sleep by a source of energy all too familiar to them.

        “What could they be up to now?” Azelf asked as it rubbed its eyes.

        “It felt like only one of them, brother.” Uxie stated.

        “But why would they release so much power like that? They could have hurt the humans. The other Legendries will be mad if such a thing happens.” Mesprit explained to her siblings.

        “The Legendries will request their presence to question them for such an outburst of power.” Azelf said.

        “I wouldn’t be surprised if they have already called them. We may even be asked to appear at their questioning.” Uxie grimaced.

        “Perhaps if we were to question them about their actions and the sudden outburst, there would be no need for the gathering of the Legendries?” Mesprit suggested.

        The last time their was a gathering of all, or most, of the Legendary Pokemon the meeting had lasted days, and it quickly grew very boring. Eventually, some of the Legendries began to fight amongst each other, forming rivalries and sending many parts of the world into chaos.

        “That would be a wise decision. However, I suggest we speak to them one on one. If we try to speak with them together, there may be a fight.” Uxie stated. “To be sure, we must observe them first to make sure the outburst came from them, and not some other immature Pokemon.”

        “Agreed, brother.” The other two fairy-like Pokemon said before flying off into the distance.

Sorry this is such a short chapter, but I just wanted to get this one in. I wasn't so sure how the trio would act so I decided to give them a sibling relationship. I'll be updating more later!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 285 30
It's nature that keeps a balance in our life as a major role player... what happens if someone tries to change it There is a face of life that everyo...
48.9K 1.3K 54
The Sinnoh region holds many tales about the great and beautiful Cynthia, the reigning Champion. She was renowned for being a Dragon Master, and her...
8.8K 114 13
Being the younger sister is not easy, even if it is just by a year. Having a brother that doesn't know much about Pokemon is even worse. I am Willow...
260K 3.1K 38
[Story cover edited by me] Description: Ash is heading back to Pallet Town in Kanto after a crushing defeat with the battle with Alain, making him co...