In Love With The Enemy • Bell...

Por Sstorm02

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why" - (Mark Twai... Más

CAST
Epigraph
PLAYLIST
CHAPITRE UN; THE DROP SHIP
CHAPITRE DEUX; SPEARED TEENAGER
CHAPITRE TROIS; THE RESCUE PARTY
AUTHOR NOTE!
CHAPITRE QUATRE; THE HELP
CHAPITRE CINQ; MEETING HER
CHAPITRE SIX; ESCAPING
CHAPITRE SEPT; IS SHE OKAY?
CHAPITRE NEUF; RUNNING AWAY
CHAPITRE DIX; PEACE
CHAPITRE ONZE; WE ARE GROUNDERS (PART 1)
CHAPITRE DOUZE; WE ARE GROUNDERS (PART 2)
PART TWO
CHAPITRE TREIZE; SKYPEOPLE
CHAPITRE QUATORZE; PRISONER
CHAPITRE QUINZE; SAVING MEL
CHAPITRE SEIZE; TELLING STORIES
CHAPITRE DIX-SEPT; ELIJAH
CHAPITRE DIX-HUIT; LONG INTO AN ABYSS
CHAPITRE DIX-NEUF; SPACEWALKER
CHAPITRE VINGT; REMEMBER ME
CHAPITRE VINGT ET UN; MOTHER TONGUE
CHAPITRE VINGT-DEUX; COUP DE GRACE
CHAPITRE VINGT TROIS; RUBICON
CHAPITRE VINGT-QUATRE; RESURRECTION
CHAPITRE VINGT-CINQ; BODYGUARD OF LIES
CHAPITRE VINGT-SIX; BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD PART 1
CHAPITRE VINGT-SEPT; BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD PART 2
EPILOGUE

CHAPITRE HUIT; ALMOST DYING

121 1 0
Por Sstorm02

>>>>>>
When Athena had gotten back to watching the sky people after a couple days, many things had happened, one thing is that Finn had been stabbed and they were trying to keep him alive right now. But what Athena didn't know was that they had gotten the Ark on the radio and that Bellamy and a couple other teenagers were getting the grounder that stabbed Finn. Athena watched as they pulled the grounders body through the camp and in to the dropship.

"I need to fix this" said Athena and got down from the tree and started sneaking closer to the camp but what she didn't notice was the two teenagers coming up from behind her but what the teenagers didn't see was Elijah coming up behind them and knocking them out.

"Tie him tighter. The last thing we need is this b*st*rd getting free because you screwed up." said Bellamy.

They looked at the grounder who was trying to break free from the chains.

"Octavia, get out of here." said Bellamy not wanting his sister to be here and see this.

"I told you he was protecting me. You didn't have to do this." said Octavia trying to protect the grounder.

"Octavia This isn't about you. I'm doing this for all of us." said Bellamy and makes a cut to Lincoln's bloody and bruised face.

"You did that for all of us?" asked Octavia not believing Bellamy.

"I did that for Finn and Jasper and Diggs and John and Roma." said Bellamy.

"It wasn't even him." said Octavia.

"You don't know that! We need to know what we're up against. How many there are and why they're killing us. And he's gonna tell us right now." said Bellamy.

"No, Bellamy, please." said Octavia.

"Miller, get her out of here." said Bellamy turning away from his sister.

"I was there! I-- Hey, get get off of me! I don't even think he speaks English. He won't understand you. " said Octavia as she goes down the ladder.

"Oh, I think he will." said Bellamy.

"What the hell was that? We under attack or not?" said Bellamy when the entire dropship shook.

"Storm damage, we're ok." said Drew, a teenager from Bellamy's group.

"We're gonna try this one last time. What's your name? Where's your camp? How many of you are there?" said Bellamy.

"Hey, check it out." said Miller sitting on the floor with a bunch of stuff in front of him. Bellamy approaches Miller and sees a bunch of vials.

"What is all this stuff?" asked Miller.

"Who the hell knows with these people?" asked Bellamy looking at Lincoln.

The grounder struggles to break free while Bellamy unties his journal.

"Looks like we found something he doesn't want us to see, Miller." said Bellamy as he flips through the notebook.

"It's our camp. Guessing that all those marks add up to 102. 10 are crossed out. That's how many people we've lost. You've been watching us ever since we got here!" said Bellamy with an loud voice.

Bellamy is still looking through the grounder's journal, wanting to know everything about the grounder that he knew about them.

"What the hell is that thing?" asked Bellamy.

"Friend of yours?" asked Miller when Clarke entered the room.

"Get the hell out of my way" said Clarke as Miller stood in front of her.

"It's okay. Let her through" said Bellamy making Miller move to the side.

"Well if he didn't hate us before, he does now" said Clarke looking at the grounder

"Who cares? How's Finn?" asked Bellamy.

"Alive. Their people will care! How long until they found out where we're keeping him? And what happens when they do, I mean when they come looking for him. They will, Bellamy" said Clarke.

"Relax, Princess. No one saw us take him, he was chained up in that cave the whole time and thanks to the storm you couldn't see a soul on the way back." said Bellamy as he opens the grounder's journal. " In case you missed it. His people are already killing us. How many more of our people need to die before you realize we're fighting a war."

"We're not soldiers, Bellamy. Look at him, we can't win" said Clarke pointing at the two grounder.

"You're right we can't, if we don't fight" said Bellamy.

"Clarke! He's seizing!" screamed Raven from the bottom floor.

Clarke leaves and goes down the ladder, Bellamy closes the hatch behind her. She climbs down to where Finn and Raven are and sees that Finn is violently seizing, after a moment Bellamy is still looking at the grounder with hard eyes.

"Hey! Open the door!" screamed Clarke and banged on the hatch.

The banging continues and Miller opens the hatch.

"Get out of my way, Miller! Now! said Clarke as he fast move to the side.

"What's on this? asked Clarke walking to the grounders.

"What are you talking about?" asked Bellamy.

"He poisoned the blade! All this time he knew Finn was going to die no matter what we did? What is it?! Is there an antidote?" asked Clarke panicking.

"Clarke he doesn't understand you" said Octavia.

"You'd have to be stupid to have poison around this long without an antidote. Which one?" asked Clarke.

"Answer the question!" said Bellamy.

"Show us, please." said Octavia with a soft voice making Lincoln look at her for a moment before fast turning to look at Bellamy and the others.

"Which one? Our friend is dying down there and you can stop that!" said Clarke.

"I'll get him to talk!" said Bellamy.

"Bellamy no!" said Octavia.

"He wants Finn to die, why can't you see that?" said Bellamy before turning to Clarke. "Do you want him to live or not?" said Bellamy.

"Clarke you said it yourself, this is not who we are! He was protecting me, he saved my life!" said Octavia.

"We're talking about Finn's life!" said Bellamy.

"Do it" said Clarke.

"No. Just tell us!" said Octavia as Bellamy uses a knife to rip the grounder's shirt.

"Show us the antidote or you'll wish you had" said Bellamy.

"Bellamy, no. Please" said Octavia.

Bellamy whips the grounder with the torn seat belt.

"Please" said Clarke as she kneels before all the antidotes.

"Clarke." said Bellamy.

"Which one's the antidote?" asked Clarke.

"Just tell them." Said Octavia not wanting any of the grounder to get more hurt.

"Clarke" said Bellamy as he places a hand on her shoulder and she stands up and walks away. Bellamy whips the grounder again.

Bellamy was still whipping after a while before Octavia had enough of this because she didn't want to see the grounder get more hurt then he already was and she owed him because he saved her life.

"Enough!" said Octavia.

"Clarke! He's getting worse!" screamed Raven.

"We're running out of time. Which one? Which one is it? If you tell us they'll stop! Please, tell us which is the antidote and they'll stop this!" said Clarke.

"If that doesn't work, maybe this will. Clarke you don't have to be here for this." said Bellamy.

"I'm not leaving until I get that antidote." said Clarke as Bellamy steps towards the grounder holding the knife.

"Last chance" said Bellamy.

The grounder says nothing and Bellamy stabs him through the hand. Making the grounder groan silently.

"What's taking so long?" asked Raven when she climbed up the ladder.

"He stopped breathing" said Raven.

"What?!" said Clarke in panic.

"He started again but next time he might not" said Raven.

"He won't tell us anything" said Clarke.

"Wanna bet?" said Raven as she takes some electrical wires.

"What are you doing?" asked Bellamy.

"Showing you something new" said Raven, she shocked the both of the grounder.

"Which one is it? Come on!" said Raven as she shocks him again.

"He's all I have!" said Raven.

"NO!" said Octavia wanting it to stop.

"He's letting Finn die" said Raven.

Octavia takes the knife from Clarke's hand and cuts her arm.

"Octavia, no!" said Bellamy.

"He won't let me die" said Octavia.

"Octavia" said Bellamy.

"This one?" asked Octavia holding up a vial making the grounder shake his head.

"Come on!" said Octavia and lifts a vial towards the grounder and he nods.

Octavia hands Clarke the vial so she can save Finn.

"Thank you" said Clarke as she hurries down to give Finn the antidote.

"Don't touch me!" said Octavia when Bellamy goes to touch her shoulder.

Later on Octavia had come up the ladder to clean the grounders wounds.

"I'm so sorry. You saved my life and look-look at the things you can- I never wanted any of this to happen to you" said Octavia as she continues to clean his wounds and places his thumb on her hand.

"Thank you" said the grounder.

"Hey, he just say something?" asked Drew.

"Nope" said Octavia giving the grounder a small smile.

"You know you brother doesn't want you here, Octavia, let's go." said Drew as Octavia climbs down the ladder and leaves.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.3K 319 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
26.8K 570 17
After surviving the Grounders, and earth, the 100 are thrown into a new world of lies. What happens when 48 delinquents are captured in Mount Weather...
284 1 14
When 100 people fall from the sky, that's when you knew life would never be the same. Your life turns into whole new journey and you can't go back. "...
158 0 13
"𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫," marcus kane always told his daughter, madeline when she was young. she was different, adventurous, a...