Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 27

6K 270 107
By dharanilakshmibalu

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

___________________________________

Kavya Pov:

"No, never happening. It's too revealing and definitely not my kind. So please pick me something more comfortable.", I reasoned but she raised her brows at me.

"Do you still think I am ever gonna listen to your excuses? Huh?", she placed her arms over her hips while standing straighter.

"So I have no choice, right?", I pouted my lips as I showed her my puppy eyes.

She rolled her eyes, "That's not gonna work with me. Go and try it on.", she shoved it on my hand pushing me into her walk-in closet.

I stared at the outfit she has chosen for me. I should have acted as if I am sick or something. Partying is not my type of thing. What would Parth do if he comes to know about it? Speaking of him, my mind involuntarily drifted back to yesterday, I was almost on the verge of losing myself to him. What would've happened if we finished off what we had started? He probably would've laughed at my face on his success in making me look like a cheap sex craving bitch. There is no need to worry about him anyway, he must be in shooting or busy with his ......I hate to admit it, but anyway, may be he is busy with his girlfriend.

"What are you still doing in here?", Faiza stormed in gazing at me confusedly.

Looking down at the ground, "I am not gonna wear this.", I sounded very hopeless than I wanted to.

"Hey, is everything alright? You look quite disturbed from the morning. Is anything bothering you?". In a second she is by my side grabbing my hand in between hers and squeezing it.

"No.", I smiled at her or say, I tried to smile, "I am fine, why would you think like that. I am alright.", I nervously chuckled before looking down at our intertwined hands.

"Are you sure? But you don't look fine, Kavya. I know you better than yourself." I looked up to see her concern filled eyes. "Even if anything goes on, which surely does, just take a break from everything and enjoy this night with us. I swear it will be more fun."

"Yeah.", I nodded my head before forcing an assuring smile on my lips. "Can you just pick me something less revealing, no backless, no strapless and surely with neckline.", I listed out my conditions.

"You know, I have no problem if you don't have such dress which doesn't come under my category. I can get home right now, you guys go and enjoy the party."

She shook her head before giving me a stern look. "No way. Stop playing clever to me, okay? Wait, I think I do have a dress like that.", she searched through her dresses and finally pulled out one.

"Wow", my mouth formed an O shape just on getting a glimpse of it. It's a cocktail two-piece dress with a catchy silvery colour, the top has open at the sides which makes it to look more classy, adorned with sequins.

"You like it? Go and try this on.", she turned to leave the closet.

May be she is right. I should get a break from all of this, from all of him to be exact, his dramas, his flirting, his tantrums and his own way of romance. He is confusing me, one moment he hates me and another moment he smiles at me. Which side of him is true?

'Urgh. Stop thinking about him for tonight.', my innerself scoffed at me.

Getting myself out of my salwar, I slid the pieces of dress through my shoulders and zipped it from behind. It perfectly clinged to my body emphasizing my waist by exposing it completely. The silvery shade complimented my light skin, adding more glow to it. The bottom piece of the dress reached just upto my mid-thighs, I still feel uncomfortable with the idea of exposing half of my legs but it's better than other ones and it can be managed, it's just for one night though. Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Nodding to myself, I waltzed out of the closet. Faiza is sitting on her bed putting a stilettos on.

"How..How do I look?", I can't help but my hands constantly tried to cover my exposed thighs. I don't have any idea how I am gonna spend this night with this dress on.

"Oh my gosh."

I jumped back when Faiza shouted as she looked up at me.

"You are ...Oh girl! Kavya, you look amazing. Look who is gonna steal the party tonight."

"It would be better if you stop fidgeting with your fingers though!"

********************************
Kavya Pov:

"Come on, come on, get in. We are already late.", Faiza rushed to us. Currently Xander, Amith and I are standing in the pathway of her home, waiting for her appearance. Xander went to the driver side while Amith took the passenger side and I opened the door of the back seat to step in.

"No no Kavya. You are not coming with us.", Faiza stopped me.

"Why? What are you saying?"

"Um.. Actually we have to pick up Xander's girlfriend on the way to the club. Isn't it Xander?", she twirled and looked at him through the car's window. He squinted his eyes at her for a moment but nodded his head up and down.

"I have hired a special driver to take you to the club. No worries, he will be here in a minute."

'A special driver?'

Having said that she got in, and the car made it's way out of the pathway. I fidgeted with my fingers as I released a heavy sigh. But in hardly a minute, a classy matte black coloured car entered the pathway and steered around the fountain to pull over to my side. I heard the door clicking open, releasing an overjoyed Faaris. As soon as our eyes met, he stood in his place looking at me in disbelief.

Blinking his eyes rapidly, he came out of his trance and closed the door. His lips twitched up into a mischievous smile as he strode towards me, with his eyes roaming our surroundings.

"Am I at the right place?"

I rolled my eyes, "Faaris, please. What's wrong with you all today? I am already done, Xander and Amith had made enough fun of me. Now you please don't start over.", I whined.

He chuckled deeply, "Not to tease you, but you made me speechless right there."

"Aww thank you.", my cheeks should be crimson red by now.

"Hey, I think there is something wrong with my eyes?"

"What? Why?", I took a step closer to him.

"Because I can't take them off you."

We both bursted out into laughter and he grabbed my hand in his, "Shall we?", gazing at his car.

"Yes, of course."

We both walked to the car with hand in hand, he let go off my hand to open the door for me.

"So gentlemanly!", I commented before sliding in my seat. He closed the door and walked around to the driver seat and got in. He sent me a cheeky grin, to which I shook my head for no reason. The ride to club is silent, neither of us shared a word. Once in a while, Faaris turns to glance at me with an unsettled expression on his face. I wanted to ask what's wrong but I just let it go, may be he has some personal issues or something.

In no time, we have reached the club and Faaris parked the car in a dimly lit parking lot. Before I could open the door and step out, "Hey hey!", Faaris called me out.

I turned to him.

"I ... I want to give you something.", he nervously smiled at me.

"Really? What is it?", I got excited like a little girl.

"A gift actually. But you should accept it.", he turned to my side looking at me expectantly.

Faaris and nervousness? That's an odd pair. I wondered what's going on in his mind.

"A gift? I love gifts, why would I say no?" Come on, I haven't got any surprise gifts as far as I remember.

He leaned over to the back seat and picked a gift box and gave it to me. But my eyebrows met in the middle when it felt heavier than I expected.

"This feels heavy? What's in it Faaris?"

He smiles at me with a new glint in his eyes, "Just open it."

Not being patient enough, I tore the gift wrapper. I gasped when I saw Apple iPhone 4S box. It took me off guard.

"Oh my god!", I gazed at him back to find him having a nervous look and I gazed at the box again.

"Faaris. This is... This is too much money, I can't accept it. I mean it seems too costly.", I swiped the box over his side but he held my hand to stop me.

"No, you are taking this. And that's final."

I shook my head negatively. "But Faaris, look if I want something I would buy it on my own-"

"Now, don't start over your boring feminist theories okay? I know you are capable of buying your own iPhone someday. I believe you are capable of doing everything you want to.", he held my hand in his and squeezed it.

"Trust me, I am not the guy to do gifts and stuffs but it's you, Kavya. You are special to me in every way possible. Am I not special to you, Kavya?"

"Faaris, why are you thinking like that? Yes, of course you are a special friend to me. But I can't-"

He cut me off, "Guess what? Just make this simple.", he looked at me straight at the eyes, "Take this as the symbol of our.....", he trailed down.

"Our?", I tilted my head.

His grey eyes bored into mine, searching for something. He sighed heavily before saying, "Our friendship.", he averted his gaze to look ahead of him.

"Thank you.", I side hugged him, "My special driver too."

********************************

Holding my hands in a tight grip, Faaris slid us through the wildly dancing drunkheads. The neon lights flashing through the nightclub, all I could smell was alcohol, alcohol and alcohol with a mixture of sweat. I am more likely to hate such parties and nightclubs, but here I am, actually quite astounded by the way it works. To see how people dance wildly forgetting their worries and sorrows is precisely what I want to do tonight. Wow, I can't wait to dance like a crazy woman with Faiza.

Successfully without bumping into anyone we reached a table where our friends are chilling out.

"Haiiiiiiii", I screeched as I threw myself on Faiza.

"You like it already?", Xander chuckled at me.

"Oh boy, I am loving it.", I looked around the buzzing club.

"Guys, excuse me. I am gonna catch up with my friends. See ya!", Faaris excused himself and joined with his group of friends near the bar. Is it just me who felt Faaris acting weird now?

"What's the matter with him? He looks pretty pissed off.", Faiza leaned over to my side as she asked.

"I don't know either."

Seriously, what did I do wrong? I accepted his gift right!

"Hey, you want shots?", Amith raised a tiny glass as he asked me.

"What is in it?"

"Tequila. Come on, try this once.", Faiza passed one shot over my side as they all raised their shots and gulped it.

Faiza bit a slice of lime as she groaned."I don't know if lime goes with tequila but still I love this combination."

"Come on, you should try this one. Don't be a party spoiler.", Faiza passed another glass to my side.

I kept myself reminding that I am here to enjoy, not to be miserable about my bi-polar husband.

"Just one, okay?", she asked.

"Okay.", I raised it to my lips. Closing my eyes, I gulped it, I literally felt my throat burning. Faiza fed me a piece of lime slice.

When I opened my eyes, everyone is looking at me for my reaction. "Wow, it's so awesome.", I grinned at them.

********************************

"Up for another three rounds of shots?"

"Don't be a wusssss, Amith. Go get another five rounds of shots.", I flew my hands in the air in annoyance. Just three rounds of shots? Seriously?

Everyone's eyes snapped at me with shock, "What? Is there something on my face?"

"You are lit, baby. Come, we can dance until he gets the shots.", Faiza hooked my arm with hers.

I giggled at her. "You are my bae.", I kissed her on her cheeks. I stood up from our table only to fall back on it with a thud.

"Are you good?"

"Yeahhhhh, I am goooodddd", I held her offered hand in a grip and stood straight, but everything around me are not. I felt the floor shaking under my feet. May be it's because of the shots I had, I am still craving for more. But what makes me more craving right now is the dance floor.

Holding her hand in a tight grip, we stepped on the dance floor. I found myself swaying my hips to the wild music blasting through our ears. This feels awesome! I frowned when the lyrics of the song made no sense to me. What the heck is they playing?

"Faiza, I need a Tamil song.", I shouted so that she could hear me in this blasting sound.

"What?"

"I need a Tamil song."

"Girl, seriously?"

"Pleeeejjjj do something. Or I swear I won't let anyone dance until that deejay plays a tamil song.", I used my most determined tone before turning to look at the madly dancing drunken people around us.

"Helloo buddies! Stop danc-", Faiza covered my mouth with her hands and shut me up.

"Wait, I will ask Faaris if he could do something. He knows some people working here, may be he could ask them. Until then be quiet.", she searched for him in the crowd before she stepped out of the dance floor.

I tapped my legs to the beat as I scanned the club. All I encountered is people publicly kissing or making out everywhere. Gosh, this is too much to take. I grinned stupidly at my victory when they finally played a tamil song.

🎶🎶Ithu Maalai Mayangum Vaelaiya
Nee Vaa Vaa Kaikooda
Iru Vizhigal Aadum Vaetaiya
Nee Vaa Vaa Mei Sera🎶🎶

"Woohoooo, now the party begins."

🎶🎶Kannodu Uthadu Paesuma??
Kaiyodu Ilamai Saeruma??
Gajalaadum Nenjam Aengumaa?
Kaneram Ullam Thoonguma?🎶🎶

Throwing my hands in the air, I let my body move to the wild beats of the song. Leaving behind my miseries for a moment, I let myself yield to the influence of alcohol. The madness in me coming out, I swayed my hip to the music. I jumped out of my skin when someone slid their hand around waist.

🎶🎶Theeyae Theeyae Raathiye Inithiyae
Theenda Theenda Theernthiye
Theeyae Theeyae Raathiye Iruthiyae
Theera Theera Saernthiyae🎶🎶

"Faaris?"

🎶🎶Adi Rangani Rangani Rangani
Ennai Rummil Oorapodu
Ini Kaamini Kamini Kamini
Naerungamal Naerungi Aadu🎶🎶

He smiled at me as he pulled me to him. I placed my hands on his chest to stop him.

"Here is a pick-up line that works all the time.", he smirked at me. And that's when it hit me, he is sloshed and totally under the influence of alcohol.

🎶🎶Semangani Mangani Mangani
Iru Kannam Thantha Soodu
Uyir Vanguni Vaguni Vanguni
Ithu Iravukadu Iraiya Thedu🎶🎶

"And what is it?", I tried to untangle his hand from my waist.

🎶🎶Theeyae Theeyae Raathiye Iruthiyae
Theenda Theenda Theernthiye🎶🎶

A wicked grin on his lips as he smashed me into him more.

🎶🎶Theeyae Theeyae Raathiye Iruthiyae
Theera Theera Saernthiyae🎶🎶

"Let's dance."

___________________________________

I am really really sorry the late update and also for this not so good chapter....I don't feel satisfied with this one because the best part is yet to come..Guys, I know this chapter is not worth waiting but surely I will make it up in the next chapter.... Don't give up or be mad at me, I will make it up to you guys....❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 914 15
"Drithi!" His anger-filled roar reached my ears and I stood up from my place immediately not knowing why he was shouting. I turned around as he walke...
1M 47.2K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...
136K 8.2K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...
6.3K 304 14
*Saanvi's POV* Loud laughs can be heard in the living room. Everyone has gathered together and they are all very happy. I am also laughing with them...