A Beauty So Rare (Completed)

By Aaruhi1707

From childhood shivaay saw his father using another girls and making scandals. But he was different. He wante... More

Prologue
Part 2
Part 3
Part-4
She is my everything ♥️
My love
Hate
Fight
Love ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
The volcano
Part 12
Thanks a lot ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Game
Decision
Vacation
THE DESIRE TO BURN 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Relaxed Sunday 😘😘😘
Oberoi enterprises
Interviews with Mr and Mrs Oberoi
Thanks 😘😘😘
Promo (scary one)
The baby talks
The destroyer
Revenge
The Pain or relief
The feelings
The Nightmare
The moments before the storm
The pain of separation
Mr Irritator
The laughter
Info
Aftermath of coming back
Message
A favor
The new beginnings
Hey guys!!
News!!!! And thanks
Epilogue part 1
Story openings

Family chaos

10.1K 552 29
By Aaruhi1707

Shakti Singh Oberoi met his old girlfriend kamini. They were together in college days. The whole college was aware about their affair. They were planning on getting married but then pinky arrives in his life and he forgot kamini.

Pinky gave birth to Shivaay after 3 years of their marriage. After a lot of struggles because Shakti used to abuse her, She always hear a lot about her husband from the other girls about how he gave them pleasures.

While Pinky never got that. The reason she got pregnant  was when Shakti came home drunk and they made love that night. Not that they have never had their first night. Shakti practically raped her a lot of times after marriage. But that day, he was really soft on her. She remember the way he touched her was so good and relaxing. She for the first time experienced what love his. And what it feels like to be loved by your own husband.

Pinky is still really young. She is in her late 30's years old. She got married really early and then shivaay happened. She loves shivaay more than anything because he always reminds her of the beautiful night she spent with her own husband.

Shivaay is not even 1% like his father. He is strong as stone, He can face any emotion really easily. Nothing affects him, Absolutely nothing. Just his brothers and Anika.

"Anika" She is shivaay's life now. Her one tear affects him to death. Shivaay can take 100's of lives because of her. Pinky is jealous of anika. As a mother she never got any affection from shivaay like that. Not that Shivaay doesn't love her he does but not like he loves anika.

Pinky knew that the reason of that is she herself. She allows her husband to bring another women in Oberoi Mansion and sleep with them in their own bedroom. Pinky knew that if anika would be in their place, she will probably kill that women and her husband right at the spot. She is not the one who is going to sit inside a different room and cry at her fate.

Maybe now how life is. Pinky was now habitual. She can survive her life like that
_________________________________________________________
The younger Oberoi bahu's generation are not those sati savatri bahu types. They very well know how to fight for their own right. Whether it is Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi or Saumya Rudra Singh Oberoi.

They love their husbands to no ends, but they love their self respect more than them. They can live happily without Oberoi tag and facilities.

Shivaay got to know this really early. He knows that Anika can survive without Oberoi tag and it will not take more than 2 min for her to leave oberoi mansion and live her life happily.

Rudra was aware of this fact when saumya became his wife. Who will leave a chance to be claim as a oberoi? But saumya not only left that name tag but also Oberoi mansion with her right.

Omkara was still not sure.because Gauri initially never left him alone. She was with him always. But she never asked for her anything except her rights which he cannot give to her at this point.
_______________________________________________________
Oberoi Bahu's Time

Anika: So how are you guys?

Saumya: good anika bhabhi. How are you?

Gauri; hum bhi good. How are you
They looked at each other and started laughing

Gauri; why are we being so serious?
Anika; (laugs) I don't know gauri

S: maybe because we are stressed.

Anika; Our house is breaking apart

Gauri; You are right anika bhabhi, Nothing is going good.

S; This is all because of shakti uncle and tej uncle. They don't know what they are doing with their wives.

A: They are killing Pinky and Jhanvi aunty.

G; But the problem is that they are not taking stand for themselves.

A; gauri maybe we should help them.

G; But how can we help them?

S; By making them realize what is a wife and what she can do

A: Saumya is right. We will make them realize that they should not take their wives for granted

G: But how bhabhi?
S: first we have to make sure that Jhanvi aunty stop drinking

Ani: and pinky aunty learn english

Gau: but we have to make them agree also

Sau; they want their husbands love, they will surely do it.

Ani; I agree

Suddenly they hear sounds,

Ani; what is that?

Sau: (shocked) MOANS

Gau; (shocked) HAwwww Shankar ji

Ani; are you mad saumya, who will moan at this time. We are all here.

Sau: Our husbands (whispers)

Gau; No saumya Omkara ji will never do that

Ani; Haan saumya Shivaay never even look at another girl than me, let alone touching and this kind of stuff

Sau; I know Anika bhabhi, Shivaay bhaiya loves you a lot. Not even in dreams he can cheat on you. He will die before that. We all have seen it

Anika smiles

Ani; then who?

Gauri; Let's see who
________________________________________________________
They move closer and the moans were growing louder and louder making All of them highly uncomfortable.

Ani; Shakti uncle?????

Sau; IS he with Pinky aunty?/

Gau; no pinky aunty is outside, I just saw her

Ani; that means he is with another women? That too in oberoi mansion and inside his freaking bedroom?

Sau; Haww that means pinky aunty allows him to do all of this stuff?

Gau; OMG Shankar ji. Main toh Omkara ji ko maar hi dalti

Ani; Me too.

They were feeling like to vomit. Hearing those sounds. When the moved closer they can clearly see them making out. The girl was naked laying on top of Shakti who was naked too, no sheets were covering them which is disgusting. Anika moved her face away followed by Gauri and Saumya. They all ran to the hall.

Ani; That was disgusting saumya gauri. How can someone do that?"

Sau; That too with his own wife di.

Gau; I can't believe all of this, How can bade bhaiya, Omkara ji and Rudy bhaiya survived in this kind of environment.

Person; That was fun.

They looked into the direction and saw Shakti wearing just his pajamas and that girl was just wearing her bra and panties. They were still kissing.

Pinky too arrives and looked away, tears roll down from her eyes. Jhanvi arrives being drunk and looked away immediately. Saumya Anika and Gauri were just shocked. They felt like vomiting

Pinky noticed Anika being highly uncomfortable, her eyes were closed and she was clutching her mangalsutra. Jhanvi too noticed Saumya and gauri being disgust, fiddling with their mangalsutra. Are they teaching their bahu's wrong lessons? They felt so ashamed of themselves.

Ani: Shakti uncle (she was breathing heavily) can you please stop this.

Pinky was shocked and she cupped her mouth

Sau; haan Shakti uncle, stop this. It's disgusting

Gaur; I feel like vomiting uncle. Don't you feel ashamed?

Jhanvi and Pinky both were shocked.
Shakti; Okay anika gauri and saumya if you guys feel disgust. I will not kiss her but I can play with her sexy navel and cleavage right?

Pinky was shocked how he agreed. Because if she would be in Anika's place shakti will probably slap her and will kiss that girl more hungrily.

Saumya Anika and gauri felt more disgust on the other side seeing him biting her navel and running his fingers in and out her bra.

Anika was feeling dizzy when she saw shivaay, Omkara and Rudra entering. They were busy on their phones so no one noticed the chaos.

Anika looked at the naked, Okay okay almost naked girl and then at shivaay. NO WAY. Her husband will not look at this shameless creature.

Anika runs to shivaay who was still busy on his phone.
"SHIVAAY" Anika yells

Shivaay looks up but his eyes were closed by his love's hands. She turned him around and hugged him tightly. His back was facing the girl how.

Gauri and Saumya did the same. After all they are possessive wives too. But they dragged their husbands away from the scene. While Anika was stuck in the hall.

Shivaay was shocked and worried for Anika. He caresses her hairs. His eyes were still closed by her palm.

Sh: Anika? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick? Hm? Let me see

Ani; No no no no no. shivaay. Don't look.I am okay. She mentally cursessed herself for making him worried. She planted kisses on his cheeks

Shivaay smiles and kissed her hairs as his eyes were still covered.

Sh; Okay. did you eat?

Ani; yes I did shivaay. I ate fruits and pasta made by you.

Sh; that's like my good girl and what about juice?

Ani; I drank that too.

Sh; Good job anika. Now let me look at you.

Ani; No no no shivaay please.

Sh; (smiles) why anika? Don't tell me this is because you got a pimple. Don't worry you are always beautiful for me.

Ani; No shivaay. I didn't got any pimple. (saying that she removed her palm from his eyes) (His back is facing the girl so he cannot see her)

Sh; Hm. Now let me look at you.( shivaay kissed her forehead and cheeks and then he hugged her) I missed you wifey

Anika smiles and hugged him back
Ani; I missed you too shivaay. (anika looked at the girl, she was still there and her bra was almost coming off. Pinky aunty left the scene crying followed by drunk jhanvi.)

Anika closed her eyes.
Shivaay was about to turn when Anika pulled him back and again closed his eyes with her palm.

Sh; What is this anika? Are you playing a game babe?

Ani; No shivaay. You cannot look behind. It's restricted.

Sh; I see, Anu stop joking and let's go, You have to take medicines. I know you are doing this so that you can avoid medicine but that is never gonna happen okay

Anika looked behind and saw Shakti uncle playing with that girls's navel while that cheapdi girl was looking at her shivaay.

Then she noticed shivaay was wearing a white shirt. His coat was on the ground. Maybe when she hugged him. As she was hugging Shivaay she noticed how tempting his muscles were looking. He looks hot. Well he is hot. He is one of the hottest businessman and celebrity.

Ani; Shivaay? (she was still hugging him and her palm was on his eyes)

Sh; Hm?

Ani; why are you looking hot?

Sh; (smiles) Kya? (He parted from the hug)

Ani; where is you coat? Why did you removed it?

Sh;  It's hot outside anu.

Ani; whatever now stay still

Sh; par kyun

Ani; because I said so. Stay still

Anika bended down grabbed his coat and covered his back with the coat.

Sh; what is this anu? It's hot babe

Ani; you are hot shivaay, You are looking hot at the wrong time and wrong spot

Sh; anu, I am not getting you. Kya hua? Wait medicine affect?

Ani; God no shivaay. Vo sabh chodiye Godi

Sh; Godi? What is that anika?

Ani; Shivaay godi. I mean pick me up in your arms.

Sh; Toh aise bolo na

He picked her up in his arms kissed her forehead

Sh; now, where do you want to go madam?

Ani; Room.

Sh; at your service, but before please remove your hand from My eyes. I can't see anything

Ani; oh sorry, but promise me you will not look behind

Sh; but why?

Ani; because I am telling you shivaay. Come on quick

Sh; Uff anu, He did as she told him and they took the left hand side stairs so that shivaay cannot look behind and they left to their room.
______________________________________________________
Shivaay carefully placed her on the bed and leaned on the same bed too. Anika removed his coat and tie.

Sh; ani? Now there is no cold?

Ani; stop being sarcastic.

Sh; what was going on ha?

Anika hugged shivaay tightly while he circled his arms around her waist

Ani; there was a almost naked girl behind you shivaay. Bloody cheapdi. Sharam naam ki toh koi cheez hi nahi hai. I wanted to rip her face apart shivaay. Yuck

Shivaay was smiling all the while, she was feeling jealous. He decided to tease her

Sh; Oh ho anika. I missed the chance of seeing her.

Anika looked at him for a second or two and then screamed
Ani; MUMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shivaay: Sorry sorry sorry baby. I am sorry. I was just teasing you. You know na I love you., Sorry sorry sorry please no,don't cry I can't bear this
Anika sniffed and stopped and then started hitting him.

Ani; gande shivaay, bahut maza aata hai na mujhe tang kar ke, yeh lo, yeh bhi lo, aur yeh bhi (she was hitting him with a pillow)

Sh; shivaay was defending himself. They were laughing and fighting and after getting tired anika kept her head on shivaay's chest and fall asleep followed by him.
____________________________________
Don't forget to vote for more updates and comment too guys. I spend 1 hour updating. I deserve 1 sentence comment too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 31.9K 61
Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to leave his life. An incident completely chan...
34.8K 2.9K 24
it's a story about shivika...❤their first meet was with an accident & annika lost her memory. then friends to lovers. They didn't confess their f...
39.1K 2.4K 11
What will happen to Anika when Veer tries to kill her by drowning her? Will Shivaay save Anika?Peek in to know more.
100K 7.2K 22
Shivaay Anika who married from two year . But still they don't have love between each other specially from shivaay side. What's the reason of his h...