Our love story

By trairi_

Love More

Will we last
Maybe it isn love
Credits
Done
Is it just you and me β™₯️
Pregnant or not i still love you
Working on a new update
I'm not perfect
πŸ’“πŸ˜©
I love u till the day die
Fake friends and cheaters?
Was it a Prank?
Ex's
Nothing to with the story
Suprise
Petty🀭
SORRY

Family

2.6K 39 8
By trairi_

Wasup wassup wassuppppp what's up guys it's  your girl Airiona they cute lil brown thing everybody want a lil taste of hahah! My name is Airiona  but you can call me Airi . 1/3 of babymama crew.I'm 21 I have a son named Daniel. He is my pride a joy and I can't forget about my baby tray tray. That's my second pride and joy.

What's up C.O.A gang it's your boy tray mfn bills and I'm back with another banger. My name is Tray Bills that's not my government name but it's close. I have YouTube wit my cousin Chris. I from the ATL. Yadigg! And of course I got my babygirl Airiii that's my baby I don't play about her. We haven't told the public yet but they peeped.

What's up C.O.A gang it's your boy Chris mfn gilly worth a milly and we're back with another banger. My name is Chris gilly not my government name tho. I'm 21 with no kids yadddigggg!! I from ATL. I have a Channel with my cousin tray. I'm single me and Maria are done.

What's up quazymob it's your girl nique and king and we're back with another video. My name is nique . 2/3 of babymama crew. I'm pregnant by the way if u didnt notice by the picture. My name is king I'm 22. I have a baby boy on the way.

{Carman and Corey is going to be in the story but there not one of the main characters also new people will come in the house  } It's not a true it's  story of Airi and Tray love life!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.1K 44
Love Laughter Emotions
45.2K 3.4K 65
India and the kids finally find a way out of Trays toxic ways and his crazy personalities. They start a new life but Tray slowly finds a way back in...
189K 4.3K 47
ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ʙᴇ α΄€ ɒᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀΙͺᴏᴜs .. α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ Ιͺs Κα΄α΄œΚ€s ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒