Petty🤭

(5 months later)
Chris POV
"It ain't mine!!" I said laying on the bed. "Chris I haven't been with nobody but you." Heaven sad looking at me "look Heaven I don't love you I don't like you so can you leave and that baby not mine." I said gettin up "Chris the baby is yours and why you acting like this." She said her voice breaking "fuck you your a hoe!!" I said pushing her against the wall not that hard tho.  "LEAVE" "Chris were am I'm going to go I don't know body in Atlanta." She said crying. "JUST LEAVE BITCH"

Heaven POV
As I walked out of Chris mama house with tears falling down my face. I just don't understand what I did to deserve this.  I walked to the nearest gas station and got something to drink and some chips. I called up airi to see if her and tray was still here. "Hello" "Hey airi umm you and tray still here." "Yea are you crying?" "Yea I'm really scared these guys are looking at me they look like they in a gangs." "I'm tell tray to come get you stay away from them send your Address ." "K bye."  I sent airi my address then went back inside the gas sation on of the dudes followed me in there but so acted like I ain't noticed. "Hey ma you look good why don't you come back out here." He said licking his lips "No thanks I'm good in here." I said walking past him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside and backed me in a Corner "I said come out here." He said kissing my neck "please stop." "U like that." He said touching my ass "Nah I said stop nigga." He slapped me "didn't she say stop nigga." I looked to see Chris staring at him with a death stare. "Come on Heaven" I walked towards him and he pulled me into a hug. He took me to his car and we just sat there in silence. "Listen can we talk?" He said looking at me. "What is there to talk about Chris." I said annoyed "please"  "Nope you said what you said and I don't want to here what you got to say" "I didn't mean it." "You said some pretty and hurtful stuff I was there for you when you cried and when your grandma died and now you treating me like this" I said tears running down my face.  "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN't DO THIS TO ME AND LOOK AT YOU DOING THE EXACT SAME THING U SAID U WOULDN'T." "I GUESS IT JUST FUCK MY FEELINGS" I said something came over me I Was pissed off at him. "Listen I Just wanna talk." "Say what you gotta say but at the end of the day I'm NEVER FORGIVING YOU." "Ight how much I gotta pay you to keep the baby away from me and for me not to take care of it?" "THE HELL YOU MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT THATS NOT GONE BE A PROBLEM CAUSE YOU NOT GONE SEE MY CHILD AT ALL."  I said slapping him. When I did that he punched me and my eye but I can see he immediately regretted it cause of the way he looked.

Tray P.O.V  
As I pulled up to the gas station I saw Heaven getting out a car crying. I honked my horn so she could know it was me. "Hey tray" "hey you good sis" "yep." "You sure?" "Yep fine" She said looking out the window . The rest of the ride was silent. I went to go get my lil boy he honestly don't look like me at all. More like his mama but he mine I took the d.n.a test and he mine without a doubt.
(Tyler)

Once we got back to the house I got Tyler out the car and unlocked the door so we can go in "BABYY!" "I'm right here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once we got back to the house I got Tyler out the car and unlocked the door so we can go in "BABYY!" "I'm right here."  As I walked in the living room with Heaven behind. "Heaven hey babymama." "Hey where's the bathroom." She said looking down "down that hall way" "Who is that cutie." Airi said taking Ty out my hands and putting him on her lap with Dan. "My son." I said scratching the back of my head "TRAYYY YOU HAVE A SON. WHY YOU DIDNT TELL ME HE ADORABLE!!." She said kissing his and dan face over and over. "Wait so your not mad?" "Tray why would I be mad?" "CHRIS STOP CALLING MY PHONE!! I DON'T CAREE YOU HIT ME AND THATS FOUL.OH NOW YOU WANNA BE HERE FOR THE BABY FUCK YOU!!" Me and airi just listen to the rest of conversation till we heard the door open "Hey can I stay the night?" "Yea girl your room can be The one to the bathroom." "I'm go talk to her." Airi said getting up. I went and put the kids in the room next to ours and laid down tomorrow was a big day. I was going to be finding out if I was having a boy or a girl tomorrow I ain't gone cap I'm excited as hell.

Airi P.O.V
When I walked in the room Tray was knocked out me and Heaven wasn't even talking for that long. I decided to annoy him since he wanna go to sleep on me. He was sleeping on his stomach so I went and straddled his back. "TRAY!! Wake yo up ass up!!" I yelled in his ear "mmh" wake up" I said getting off his back. He turned around on his side and put the cover on his face. "Trayy!" I pulled the cover back and started to roll all over the bed. "Airi bruh stop." I went up to him and started kissing all over his face "I love you baby" "I love you too but can I go back to sleep." "Nope!" I said jumping up and down on the bed. I got off the bed "GOOD MORING TO YOU!! THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING." I said rubbing my stomach "hi baby daddy's not wanting to wake up." I said rubbing my stomach "you got a lot of energy to be pregnant" tray said rubbing my stomach. "Lay down airi we got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow." I went and changed into a sports bra and some shorts. Tray was right I did need to go to sleep and I was tried from doing all playing around. I went back in to see tray sleep. "Trayyy" I said whining. "Mmh?" I walked over too the bed and laid down and laid my head in his chest. Once I did that he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Night baby love love you." "Love you too my tray tray."

Ight so yea like I said I'm posting more it's gone take me some time to brainstorm ideas. Also how y'all like this chapter?
~Jay💓

Our love story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें