Pregnant or not i still love you

McKinsey POV
"What the hell Tray" I jumped on the bed and pulled the covers back. As he got out the bed I slapped him. "Chill out" " What I mean chill out u in this bed with this hoe" as he held my hands up against the wall "let me go Tray" "cheating ass!" "U the one who cheat I went through your phone so don't blame that shit on me." Said Tray.

Airi POV
"You know what Tray I never wanted u anyways take this dumb as ring and yea I cheated on u" McKinsey said as she threw her ring on the floor. "Don't come running back either" McKinsey said before walking out. "Well somebody salty" I said and me and Tray started laughing.

(2 weeks later)

Wassup wassup  wassuuup What up guys it your girl Airiona that cut lil brown girl everybody want a lil taste of and today I'm with my babymama's." I said talking into my camera. "Hey yall" nique said waving at the camera. "So today I'm going to be buying a pregnancy test. I've been getting alot of morning sickness and I've been feeling nauseous a lot so yea I will see y'all when I take the test or whatever."  As I cut the camera off. "Y'all ready" yelled Heaven "yea" yelled Carmen. When we got back to the house. I told Carmen to recorded my reaction just in case I'm pregnant. As I went in the bathroom to take the test. I Peed in a cup and sticked the each test in there one at a time. I set my phone timer to 1 min and waited.

Carmen POV
"Y'all so it takes a minute for u to get the results back so be patient." "What if  she is preg" nique got cut off by Airi crying. "I'm ........

So do y'all think she pregnant! If so how will u thank the boys will react? Will McKinsey come back? Find out in  the next update!! Also excuse the mistakes🙄

Our love story On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara