gamer girl.

By agustoad

a girly girl in school but a tomboy at home. More

🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏
🃏♦️🃏

?♦️?

7.4K 287 188
By agustoad

chapter 2

"how.. the fuck." v says.

"why are you so amazed?" i say.

"number 1, you are a girl. number 2, i'm the best overwatch player i know." v says.

"well, i guess you thought wrong." i say as i chuckle.

"you know what? i'm adding my friend to this call and i want to watch you verse him. he is so good at overwatch.." v says.

"we'll see." i say.

kookie97 has been added to the call!

"kookie, what kind of name is that?" i say.

"his actual name is jungkook." v says.

"hyung! i told you to stop calling me when i'm– wait, who is this?" jungkook says, "why is a girl on this call? don't tell me you got a girlfriend, everyone is going to be so upset–"

"my name is minji–" i say.

"she is not my girlfriend! she is a gamer, i met online and she beat me twice in overwatch." v says.

"a girl.. that's a gamer?" jungkook says as he starts laughing.

"what the fuck are you laughing at?" i say.

"chill, min." v says, calling me a new nickname.

"so.. she actually beat you?" jungkook says.

"yes, yes. i did." i say.

"that's a funny joke, girls can't beat boys. they're too weak." jungkook  says.

"what did you just call me?" i say, gritting my teeth.

"stop provoking her, guk. she's actually really cool." v says.

"since when did you play with girls?" jungkook says.

"i didn't know she was a girl at first.." v says.

"you guys are overreacting.." i say.

"are you sure she isn't trying to hook up with you? i'm sorry for interrupting.." jungkook says.

"no way! i have no intention of anything like that." i say.

"yeah, sure.." jungkook says.

"v, i'm really starting to hate this guy." i say.

"guess that's your problem. well, are you guys going to go into a game or no?" v says.

"sure, it's going to be easy as pie." i say.

"whatever you say." i say as i shrug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1K 123
This article is also known as "The original heroine who pretended to be O has to stick with me" Old stems, poor writing, and dead logic. What misunde...
875K 36.8K 79
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
209K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
10.7M 336K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.