Arrest me anytime..

By ichilover

This is a story about a girl who is a police officer in korea. In highschool she had a rival named jungkook... More

info about and important stuff
#1 new building shocking news
#2 rival's arrival
#3 first mission! .....with him
#4 the scars.....
#5 unexpected visit.....
#6 weekend/sleepover....
#7 pool fun then work again...
break from story!
(fb) middle school...and bad boys...
(fb pt.2)....BTS......
(fb pt. 3) just a normal day....
(fb pt. 4) it was you?....
(fb pt. 5) teach me
(fb) teach me pt.2
dear readers....
(fb) teach me final
(fb final) leaving childhood behind
#16 Halloween special pt.1
#17 Halloween special pt. 2
#18 interesting day..
# 19 man around the block
#20 new roommates
update
#22 work on vacation? pt. 2
#23 work on vacation pt. 3
ANNOUNCMENT
#24 work on vacation 4
#blackouttuesday
# 25 work on vacation finale
#26 Migraine

#21 work on vacation? pt. 1

1K 37 25
By ichilover

// finally finally finally! i made a new chapter for this story! i know i have been taking so long on updating lately and I'm sorry, i had become so busy in real life with the last days of school and my graduation so it was just a hand full. i hope that it is summer now, i can update a little faster than i have normally been doing. Also bare with me since i do take a while to write the chapters along with looking for pics and gifs so after I'm done with a chapter i rest...just a heads up! now please enjoy the newest chapter of arrest me anytime! //

Things at work had been going smoothly after the house break you had with the guy that shaw sent to end your life, which was then saved by the a guy named jackson. He happened to her hear the plan and when he was arrested by us, he came out clean to be let free, he was true to his word and even helped everyone get that guy so we kept the end of our deal and let him go free. He was not seen again after he was let free which was good for everyone including yourself after the trauma of being locked in a room that was then set on fire. Everyone was on edge when he was around but when he left, the whole building was more at peace most of all, jungkook was the one more at peace when he left, it was like those two had a history bad then but no one really knew anything and jungkook won't say anything either so we all hit a dead end. As time when by, it just got more and more stressed around the building and everyone in it. It was so bad that some people left the job for good, even you and jimin had an argument and didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks and jungkook for 4 weeks. Suga and jin also fought, j-hope has been asking for a break but he never got it so he was also update with Rapmon and V...well he has been in a argument with jin but they worked it out...everyone worked things out and everything is good...for now and rapmon knew it was time for a break for not just himself but for everyone, that was the plan until news came in about shaw's where abouts and that kinda triggered everything in both a good and bad way. After getting all the information about the where abouts, it turned out that were he was seen was the perfect place for work and vacation. Rapmon called in all the guys including yourself to meet at his office for a important yet very short meeting if you could even call it that. Soon everyone made it to the office as requested and everyone wondered why the sudden summon to the office as rapmon was sitting on his chair. " we got knew information about shaw's where abouts..." he said as everyone looked at eahcother then at him " well?...where is he ? " jin asked " he was seen in the airport leaving the country and they asked us to follow him..." rapmon said as everyone was a little shocked that he was not caught and sent to jail after going through security.....how are these people so dumb? Rapmon stayed quiet until he smirked and stood up from his seat making everyone look at him " everyone...you better pack your swimsuits and a lot of sunblock because we are going to Cancun Mexico! " rapmon said as everyones eyes widen and soon everyone was cheering before exiting the office " finally! some real vacation!" j-hope said while he was leaving the office " we are still going to be working ya know..." V said as j-hope just nodded " yea but still! after everyday, we could go out for a drink under the stars or even take long walks by the beach!" j-hope said while V just shaked his head and followed after him with a small smile. After that, everyone was allowed to leave early to go get ready for the trip ahead, meaning to buy clothes, luggages, and other things they needed to take to a nice place like Cancun. You personally have never been there so it was very exciting to finally get to go for the very first time and to make it all better, you got to go with the whole gang! The ride back home was quicker than you expected since you did leave the office very early and everybody else in other jobs were still on the clock working, so the streets didn't have traffic.

After getting home, you started to look inside your closet and basically rip it to pieces looking for what to take on the trip. You then wondered how much time you were going to stay at the hotel so you called rapmon and he said that the trip was going to last a week if not two...that just made your poor little mind panic. Yes you had clothes but not for a sudden vacation that will last 2 weeks! You sighed and called it a day and planned to go shopping tomorrow for more fixable clothes for a trip like that and of course the swimsuit that you really needed..well more than one. Night soon came and off to dream world it was to pass the time of the night and in came the morning. It was Saturday and it was the perfect time to go shopping since this weekend you didnt have to go to work since it was the turn of other people to come in and take over the weekend so you were ready to bend your credit cards to the max!.... well not to the max because you still have to save money for the trip and for when you come back home. You got into your truck and left to the biggest mall in seoul,  you went alone since if you go with others, you tend to waste more money than you intended in the first place.  it took you like a good 20 minutes to get there since it was the weekend so everyone was out shopping , it was also hard to find a good parking space for a big truck like yours so that other cars don't hit it when they open the door of their own car or truck. You got off the car and walked inside the huge building, people walking in and out minding their own business while you did the same and in you went in to a shopping paradise.  it was like a 4 floor mall with shops of all kinds around every corner including restaurant, it was a shopping wonderland! it still surprised you every time you walked inside this building, you went on the electric stairs up to the second floor to go in the stores in that floor while you looked around at the same time.

you went in like half of the stores in the second floor and only bought like 5 pairs of sunglasses then you went to the other side of the floor and ended up buying some platform like saddles both in black and white, you then moved up to the third floor and went inside one of your favorite stores of clothes where they are always ready for every season, the swimsuits were cute and some even fix you well so you bought a complete black two piece then a one piece with three different shades of red along with some white mixes here and there, it was just so pretty to say the least. After a while, it was time to go to the four floor where another favorite stores by the name of H&M, they have everything there from clothes to bags, to shoes and sandals, to even a section of jewelry, this store really had everything and no wonder it always had people coming in and out from morning when they open to when they close or the mall closes for the night.  In this place, you see all kinds of people as well like moms, couples, weirdos, both tall and short with young and old, and- you bag was suddenly grabbed by a guy who tried to steal it as you narrowed your eyes and held on tight to then bag as you pulled but the moment he started to pull, you dashed to him and kicked him in the face as he went down....and there are robbers. the security then came and took the man away as one asked if i was ok and i just nodded and you both went on your way. You finally made it to the electric stairs that lead to the four floor and you just checked your bag to see if anything fell out but you were all good....all good in the hood,  after getting off the stairs and making your way to the store, something...or someone caught your eye that was coming out a store 5 stores away from your destination......it was was jimin who was walking out the store wearing all black.

you smirked a little and hid as you walked him walk as he then sat on a bench to get something from his store bag that he bought as you then walked up to him and covered his eyes while you semi put your weight on him as he froze in place as he then touched your hands trying to figure out who you were. He would feel up, down and side to side of your hands thinking to himself  " (c/n)?..."  " how did you know it was me?.." you asked being a little surprised " by the size of your hands..they are small and surprisingly soft...what cream do you use anyway? " he asked as you uncovered his eyes making his sunglasses fall back into place and you started to feel your own hand or skin thinking of an answer to his question. " i don't remember...i did by the cream in america but I'm sure they have the brand here too somewhere because i bought like a set of them 5 months ago.." you replied as jin stood up and turned to face you with his sunglasses on his cap. " anyways, what are you doing here?" you asked him as he just put one hand in his pocket " maybe the same reason as you.."  " you here to buy a  bikini?...." you asked as you raised an eyebrow at him as he just blinked then started to laugh a little  " I'm so sure that i can wear a bikini.." he said  as you crossed your arms " i mean you can wear a speedo and a bikini top..."  you said as he then narrowed his eyes at you " very funny but no, I'm here to buy my own swim suits and of course some new clothes for the trip"  jimin said as you just smiled and nodded " so what store are you going  next? "   you asked jimin as he looked then pointed " I'm heading to H&M, what about you?"  " really? I'm going there too!"  you replied to his follow ups question as he smiled and nodded " that great! now i can have a female opinion on clothes " he said as the two of you finally walked to the store " also...why are you wearing shades inside a building...doesn't it hurt your eyes?..." you asked being curious of why he still has the shades in even though they were inside inside a building.  Jimin turned to you with a questioned look as he then takes off the shades as you smiled. " thank the lord! i literally felt like you were going to go blind with thoughs things on and ruin your precious eyes" you said as jimin looked at you once again as he stopped walking while you kept walking as he just smiled and shaked his head soon jogging after you. The two of you finally made it to the big store and your eyes were traveling everywhere since you wanted to take everything home and for the trip but lets just say that your pay check isn't as big as what suga or rapmon would have so you had to be very picky with what you wanted to buy and take to the trip.  There was a point where you separated from jimin as the two of you went on your separate ways to look for some clothes to try on but you would meet up in the dressing rooms and give opinions of each others outfits, there were some good and of course some bad then very bad on both ends so it was all good. When the two of you finally got together to look at some clothes, someone suddenly cupped your mouth while jimin's back was turned, you panicked and tried to get free but the person was to strong for you. While the person was pulling you away, you managed to kick jimin's heel as he turned only to see you were gone but when he looked around he saw you being dragged away, he dropped everything and ran over to where you being dragged away. when he turned the corner, he was very close to you and the person and was about to punch the living hell of the person until the person said to stop and that it was just jungkook holding you while jin comes out of no where as well. Jimin narrowed his eyes as he groaned in annoyance " dont do that dude! i was literally ready to punch the life out of you bro!....i had my fist in the air ready to hit you..." jimin said to jungkook as he laughed along with jin as he finally let you go as you walked to jimin as you pouted and narrowed your eyes.  You hated when people did that to you even before becoming a officer, in school and in the academy, they would do that for training but most for fun and you never liked it and now that shaw is back and you were in danger many times recently, doing that is not much of a joke anymore. " come on you two...it was just a joke-"  " well it wasn't for me so dont do it again..." you warned jungkook as he just looked at you along with jimin and jin as you then turned your attention to jin " and you should know i hate when people do that to me...and to think you were part of this so called joke..." you said to jin as he just frowned a little and looked away while rubbing the back of his neck as you then just turned heel and walked away as jimin was about to say something but he just looked at the other two as he just shaked his head and went after you " hey wait up! " jimin said as he jogged after you while you just wanted to be away from jungkook and jin and just ignore them while you kept on shopping while of course minding your own business. Time went by and jimin was with you or near you while being in the store was jungkook was in his own world shopping for his own things while jin was just following you around while he kept trying to say his was sorry but you just ignored him since you were still a little upset over the joke they pulled. While still being in the store, you kept asking jimin on his opinion on some outfits since he was a guy and you wanted a point of view from a guy so he was just perfect for the jog and you would even get small extra opinions from the sad puppy known as jin which were somewhat taken under consideration but you just didnt show it just rest, you wanted him to suffer just a little longer even though you already forgave him. After being done with H&M, all four of you went to get something eat since everyone had a certain level of hunger, jimin asked what you wanted since he offered to go order while he also asked jin. " since your offering to go order, i want to order- "  " who said i was going to take your order?...your coming with me now come on.." jimin said as jungkook groaned " but i just sat down.."  " does it look like i care?...now hurry up you lazy butt or you will not eat" jimin said with a smirk before he walked away and jungkook narrowed his eyes, finally getting up and following jimin to the small different restaurants. You were left with jin as you just were on your phone while he just stared and tried to find a way to get your attention but it didnt work until he started to throw small napkin balls at your face but no reaction. " come on (c/n)....i said i was sorry..." jin said but you didnt even move as he got up and sat next to you as he started to bother you by poking you, tagging on your shirt, playing with your hair, ect. With all his efforts, he didnt get a reaction from you other than moving your hair and arm away from him as he would then started to say your name over and over as he placed his head on your shoulder and pushed you slightly as you finally gave up " you do know i forgave you a long time ago right?..." you finally said to him as he froze then looked at you shocked " really?....so i did all that for nothing and wasted my efforts in trying to say sorry when you already forgave me?...why?!"  jin started to go off yelling and just started to say all the things he did as you started to laugh a little.

" it was just a joke" you said back as he just narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms and looked away while you just laughed a little longer " you see? didn't feel so good even though it was a joke?" you said as jin just nodded " yea yea i get the point.." he replied as from that point, the two of you were on good terms again and of course on talking terms as well.  Meanwhile in the lines to order, jungkook and jimin were looking at the menus until jungkook finally spoke " what is her problem...like seriously she cant take a joke.." jungkook said as jimin then looked at him as he crossed his arms while looking at the menus  " she has a reason for being like that...and its not your place to judge her..." jimin said as jungkook then looked at him " you are taking her side?...you cant be serious...you cant tell me that she overreacted.."  " yea maybe she did over react but put yourself in her shoes...she was bullied by someone through out her middle and high school life, then lost her mother..after that she left the country then came back only to later finding out that the murder of her mother is back and wants her dead to the point she was traumatized and then she was hunted more than once...after that she has her mouth covered and dragged across a store where she couldn't break free....she has many reasons to over react so don't you of all people judge her.." jimin said as jungkook was left there kinda rusted but deep down jungkook knew jimin was right as he just rubbed the back of his neck while he and jimin finally made it to the front and started to order. After another 5 minutes, jimin and jungkook came back with the tray of food in which everyone agreed on burgers and curly fries as you and jin thanked them for the food and for taking the time to stand in line to get it in the first place, after that, everyone got their share and started to eat in peace while having nice conversations about their day or whatever.

After having a more relaxing lunch with laughs and jokes that didn't involve getting fake kidnapped in a store filled with fandom people that non of your knew, it was back to shopping for a few last things that you needed for the trip itself like sunblock, sunglasses, watershoes, extra shampoo and conditioner and of course buy the small containers for them along with soup  and other bath needs for the hotels. You also bought some headbands and hair ties for pools or on small trips so you wouldn't feel so hot at any point in time. The time for everyone to go their separate ways came and everyone said their goodbyes while everyone then headed to their cars and off they went to their house to finish packing then when you got home, you got a idea to surprise the guys when everyone was on free time while on the trip. You went in the computer and looked up packages of smaller trips like swimming with dolphins and things like that. It took you a while but you managed to pay a few fun things to do there and you were sure that the guys and yourself will enjoy and of course make the vacation more memorial.  After that, the few weeks that followed were slow since everyone wanted to leave on vacation already so work was very slow but it was worth the wait.  The wait was finally over when the day for our plane came and everyone was set to meet so we could all go in and not have to wait for anyone running late or anything so the deal was to all meet up at the station where everyone would get in a van and head to the airport. It was around 5am in the morning seoul time and the flight was at 7am so everyone had two hours to get there so when the van got there, yourself and the guys had all luggages and bags they were going to take as everyone was lead outside after putting the luggages in the back of the big van then while getting on the van, a few of the other workers from the station stayed to say goodbye  and wish everyone luck which you thought was sweet of them then it was off to the airport for the long trip ahead.

You ended up getting one of the back seats in between V and jimin while suga was next to V , you didn't eat anything for dinner the light before so your head started to head and the way you body fixes the problem was by making you sleepy so on the way there, you closed your eyes as your head fell in V's shoulder as he just smiled and let you be while he kept being on his phone then later took a selfie with your sleepy butt on his shoulder, jimiin then saw this and smiled too as he took out his phone and signaled V to pose as he did when jimin also ended taking a picture with a small smirk on his face before sitting back down and just relaxed the whole way to the airport.  It was a silent ride since two of the guys including yourself were asleep and everyone else didn't want to wake you guys up so it was everyone for themselves on their phones until the van finally came to a stop. The boys woke up and started to get off as jimin gently shaked you awake as you just groaned "  wake up...we are at the airport...if you don't then we will leave you behind.."  jimin said as he smiled and finally after 3 minutes, he finally got you to wake up and leave the van along with your luggage. Everyone was in the airport and were in the electric stairs to get the tickets scanned on the phone since its faster and easier to get into the waiting area and the gate of course getting in the plane. The airport was very empty so it was very easy for anyone to fall asleep after waking up so early in the morning, so everyone got through the metal detectors and pat down then everyone was in the right gate line as you just stood there like a zombie until suga came up " hey...you ok?..you don't look so good" he asked as you just nodded while holding your head " I'm fine but i have a headache since the moment i woke up so its making me more sleepy " you said as suga chuckled a little then took out his wallet and gave you some money " here...go to the vending machine and get yourself some snacks and a drink...maybe that will wake up you a little more and hopefully make that headache go away.." he said as he gently patted your shoulder as you smiled and held his hand a little " thanks yoongi.." you said as he smiled and nodded as you turned heel and walked to the vending machine as suga then just sat back done to charge his phone a little more before the flight. You made your way to the vending machine as you started to look for the drinks so you bought a water bottle then moved over to the other machine to look for what snack to get.  when you were deciding, you finally got two baggies of ships then you wanted to get a chocolate bar so you started to put in the money when you dropped to of the coins as you cursed to your self and bent down to try and get the coins but it was no use, then to make things worse, you were being watched... from a few feet away from where you were as they were checking you out...well mainly your behind since you were bending down to find the coin, they then nodded to each other, the guys on the other hand had no idea what  was going on until jin caught it and somewhat smacked j-hope's chest with the back of his hand then he looked your away as his face went serious and he and jin started to stand up as everyone else looked at them then at where they were looking at as they saw two of the strangers walking over with a dirty look in their eyes as everyone went serious and was half way from standing up until they all froze then they felt a certain change in the air as their eyes then turned to jungkook who was walking around the chairs and heading your were with a somewhat serious look on his face while he sighed as everyone slowly sat back down watching him walk your away

Jungkook was making his way over as his face went more serious when he locked eyes with the two guys as they slowed down while you were still trying to find the damn coin. He then finally got there before the guys and started to speak " hey babe...whats taking you so long to get the snacks?.." he asked as he picked you up from being bend down as the two guys stopped but just watched every now and then. You blinked and looked at him confused " babe?..what the hell is wrong-"  " your short in money?...why didn't you just call me " he said as he took out his wallet and started to look for a coin then finally put the coin in and asked what your wanted as you just looked at him still confused then pointed as he pressed the buttons as the snacks finally came down as he bent down to grab them, while he wrapped his arm around you while he whispered as the both of you started to walk away " just go with it...." he said as you walked with him then finally looked back and saw the two guys glaring as you looked back forward and snaked your arm around jungkook's waist and walked with him back to the guys without a word.  The two of you finally got back to the group as the two of you looked back at the creepers who were walking away " that was close..." jin said as jungkook and yourself looked back at the rest of the guys and everyone had a poker face while looking at the two of you. It took a while but you then realized you still had your arm around jungkook and his arm around you as you blushed and jungkook froze while looking down at you before finally separating from each other as some of the guys chuckled a little and such. Jin and suga  were with jungkook while j-hope and V were with you and rapmon and jimin were getting their own snacks, you were charging your phone while eating your chips " sooo...i saw how you were holding onto jungkook's waist even after he brought you back....how it feel? " V asked being nosy as you just gave him a face then looked back at your phone " it didn't feel like anything...other than the thought that i might of felt his V line and half his abs.." you started to say as you then looked at V and j-hope as they had the poker faces again and raised their eye brows at you making your cheeks heat up a little after realizing what you described after feeling his body in those small moments as you just sat down and covered your face in embarrassment as the guys did some noises as they sat next to you and shaked you gently but you just ignored them until you pushed  them off and told them to stop as they just chuckled and finally stopped bothering you.

********************

  Time went by as everyone was playing the waiting game until the plane finally arrived as everyone did a small cheer then j-hope did a group photo before leaving as the passengers started to get their things ready and the speaker lady started to say the announcements about when everyone will be boarding onto the plane. One thing you noticed about the plane was that it had two roles of windows and the plane was bigger than the planes you were used to so you wondered what was that second top row of windows were. 

Finally the lady started to call all passengers of the flight heading to cancun as a lot of people got up and started to get in the plane few by few, the speakers then called out that the passengers with a blue stamp on the ticket or phone scan, to come in last in which everyone including yourself had those stamps so the guys and you watched the other people get in first  " why are they going in first?..." you asked  " i dont really know either..." jungkook answered and also added as rapmon just smiled " you'll see in a little bit.." rapmon said as he was getting his things and phone ready as you just raised your eye brow still confused, then rapmon spoke again " ok now everyone has to get a seat buddy so the buddies are jin and i, j-hope and suga, V and jimin, and jungkook with (c/n)..."  " what?!" both of you said as everyone looked at you two " why do i always have to be paired with him?! "  " and why with her?!"  the two of you started to argue as some sighed and other rolled their eyes " fine...if jungkook loses again suga in rock paper scissors, you two stay together, but if he wins then he will choose his seat buddy... deal? " jin said as jungkook nodded and the game began as to two boys were tied for 5 rounds straight then at 7th try, suga ended up winning and both you and jungkook groaned while everyone else started to walk into the check in to scan the phones. " great work jungkook....you had one job and you managed to fail.." you told him as he narrowed his eyes " shut up...you think i want to sit next to a over reacting cry baby?...seriously get over yourself, no wonder your still single " jungkook said as he walked passed you to get his phone scanned as you just narrowed yours eyes at him but had a slight frown on your face as you back was suddenly patted your back " dont listen to him...he doesnt mean it" jin said as he pulled you along to get the tickets scanned " sure he doesnt mean it...he makes it his mission in life to make my own life a living hell.." you said as jin chuckled and pulled you in a one arm hug as you just laughed a little along with him as you got your phone scanned. Everyone was finally walking inside the square tunnel that is connected to the plane as everyone then started to climb stairs up the tunnel then into the plane as you blinked since you never did this before. when you were walking inside the door, you were welcomed and you said your hellos as well until your eyes saw the area name and it said first class...your eyes then turned to rapmon " we are traveling first class?!" you yelled whispered as he chuckled and nodded " what? you never flown first class before? "  "apparently not by my reaction! " you said back as he and jin chuckled while you walked your way to your seat being amazed as you walked by and saw how far the seats stretched out to almost lay down completely if you want to sleep. Your eyes were just so lit up as you finally sat down in your seat being amazed and checking everything out in your area while jungkook stood there watching you just fangirl over the seats as he just smiled a little and made his way to finally sit down. 

When jungkook finally sat down in he seat next to you as he started to get comfortable " why are you making a big deal out of this? " he asked as you just completely ignored him and pretended he wasn't there. " hey...I'm talking to you ...are you ignoring me? " jungkook kept trying to get your attention but you were not having it so jungkook started to get a little annoyed " oh i get it...you still upset that i rusted you right? " he asked again as you took pictures of the area and even checking the tv along with other things then jungkook had it " hey I'm talking to you " he said as he grabbed your shoulder but you swag his hand off you, then finally looked at him " don't touch me, don't talk to me nor think of me, or i will make a complaint for them to kick you off this plane...I'm sure you don't want me to overreact so pretend i don't exist like you managed to do in middle, high school, the academy and at work since your so damn good at it.." you said to him as he just stayed quiet while you sat back down and put on your seat belt then started to get your phone ready for the flight and other things. He didn't expect  you to just snap like that so it took him by surprise every time you snapped but he was smart and was not going to deal with you or your attitude so he just shrugged and got settled in his seat for the long 14 hour flight that heading to Monterrey Mexico was about to take place.  Soon, everyone and everything was good to go so it was just time to take off, the pilots started to say the normal welcoming to both floors " welcome aboard korean airlines, today the travel from be from 7am Korea time, to 9pm Monterrey time..we have clear skies with the temperature of 70 degrees and we are clear for take off...put on your seatbelts we will be off shortly, thanks for choice korean airlines as your best way to travel" the pilot said before the ladies inside started to say and explain the rules just in case of an emergency then the ladies also said to  turn off all electronics or put them on airplane mode then the button of the seat belts turned on meaning that the plane was going to start moving so everyone listened and got comfortable for the long ride waiting for everyone. Then the plane started to back up then moved to the run way ready to take off. V and jimin were sitting next to you and jungkook then jin and rapmon behind them then j-hope and suga were on the other end of plane across from yourself. Soon the plane turned to the run way and started to go faster and faster until it was off the ground as you started to chew gum and listened to music as you just closed your eyes to sleep for more of the 14 hour trip ahead.

you felt more a long time, it was around another 7 hours which was only half the flight since it was 14 hours before landing so it was another 7 hours of just sitting there. When you finally woke up and did a little stretch, you looked around and looked outside the window as it was still sun light as you looked at your phone and it said 2pm making you sigh then you got up and walked to the back trying to find the restroom, as you finally found it and did you business then made your way back to your seat. While you were walking back, you saw other people with drinks and food and the ladies already left to put things away as you sighed while you felt your belly growl. When you made it back to your seat, before passing jungkook's to go around, you could see from the corner of your eye that he was eating as you just ignored him and sat back down putting on the seatbelt. You were a little down that you missed the food since your belly wanted food and started to growl a little but you ignored it and just patted it while looking at the ocean of clouds until you heard the sound of a bottle being placed on your small table. You turned back and saw jungkook placing the water bottle on your table with a cup of ramen already ready with some chips " don't think i did this for you....i only did this because you had the bright idea to go take your sweet time in the restroom when the staff was walking around...also they would not get off my back if i didn't get you anything and start calling me a jerk so just eat it.." jungkook said as you just did a small head nod to him while he just laid back and ate his ramen while you grabbed your own and did the same with a small smile while you started to eat. It took you by surprise that he did that and of course the obvious reason he told which kinda made sense and kinda didn't as well so it was a 50/50.  you spend another 4 hours charging your phone while watching videos of your favorite youtubers for a while then some of the other guys would switch seats and you would watch videos and V or jimin and sometimes even j-hope would come and watch some videos of dances or just other shows he watches on his own like some cooking videos and gaming channels as well.  Jin and rapmon were in and out the whole flight, they would wake up then fall back asleep but they finally woke up fully when it was only an hour before landing. You could see the city or town lights from the night sky, you loved seeing the ocean of clouds, the ocean its self and the land when flying even though its not your favorite choice to travel but it is faster than by boat or car. At this point in time, everyone was at their rights seats including jungkook next to you once more then the speaker went on " ladies and gentlemen, we are going to being descending, please go to your seats and put on you seat belts, we have clear night skies with a clear landing.....we will be on the ground shortly, again thank you for choosing Korean Air as your trusted and best way to travel, we hope to fly with you soon" the speaker then turned off as everyone did what they pilot said then soon after that, the plane started to descend little by little which in your opinion was the best thing out of the whole flight because it felt like a car ride or a amusement park ride. It was a smooth landing and you thanked god for the save ride here for a while before getting on another plane for another 2 hours and a half more before finally getting to the destination....stressing and tiring yes but it is worth it at the end since this also may count as the vacation everyone needed. The plane finally stopped and everyone from the none first class started to get out first, but it was good because it gave everyone a chance to get all their things ready before leaving. It was finally the first class turn to get off so little by little, the people got off then headed to pick up their bags while jin and rapmon left to go get the second flight ride to go.  The guys all went to get something to eat and of course some drinks while they rested after the long flight. Rapmon and jin finally came back with the tickets while everyone as sitting down on the chairs waiting for the plane to arrive to then finally get to the place and hotel to finally get a good rest that everyone needs.  A few more minutes passed of just waiting until the plane finally made it and soon everyone was getting on board to get to cancun.

****************

The plane finally landed after 2 and a half hours and everyone was so happy to get to a real room to a real bed to rest. The vans to the hotels were waiting for the guests to get to their destinations after such a long and tiring trip, especially for you and the guys due to the two flights needed to get here.  After getting all of bags and luggages, everyone was walking to the front of the airport to get into these vans, you were just as tired as everyone else that you dropped some of your things and you were a little far behind the guys so you cursed a little when you had to stop and pick up your things.  Jungkook and V were the ones at the very back as well and when jungkook saw you weren't right behind, he stopped and looked behind to try and find you along with V as well until jungkook saw a girl picking up her things and that was you. He sighed and was about to go and help you when he saw another guy jog up to you and bent down to help, making him and V stop to just watch. In the process of picking up your fallen things, out of no where, a guy comes up and bents down to help you, his and your eyes met for a few seconds before you reacted and smiled while thanking the boy while he also smiled. After that, you had your things all back in your arms a little more organized as you were about to bow to the boy but you stopped and just smiled a little " thank you so much for helping me...no thanks to my friends who didn't even notice that i stopped " you explained to him as he chuckled " its fine really and thats a little mean that they didn't sto-"  before he could finish his sentence he looked behind you and saw jungkook and V standing there watching the two of you but he was a little worried " um...by any chance...are thoughs two your friends? they are just staring at us " the boy asked as you turned and saw them as you smiled a little and waved as V was the only one that waved back. The boy made eye contact with jungkook who was just death staring as if he had not blinked as he leaned close to you " also...is that other guy your boyfriend or something?...he looks upset that i'm near you " the boy asked as you looked at jungkook and narrowed your eyes at him " nah don't worry about him...he's not my boyfriend...he's always grumpy and we are not on very good terms at the moment " you said as he nodded his head " (c/n) lets go or we will leave you behind!.." jungkook yelled before he turned and walked away to meet with the others. You sighed and turned to the boy " well...i gotta go or mr. grumpy pants will drag me away..thanks again for the help " you said to him as you turned and walked away to meet up with V as the two of you walked away together but the boy just watched you leave as he was left with a smile on his face until his friend came " whats the hold up dude? we gotta catch the van or we wont get to out hotel....wait..i know that look...who was she? " the friend asks as the boy just sighs " i don't know...i didn't even get to ask for her name..." the boy said as the friend rolled his eyes and pulled him to the vans " come on lover boy....you can tell me at the hotel.." with that, you and the boy were gone for the vans. The boys were all waiting for you and V to get back and when you finally did, they started to ask questions on why you took so long then you explained as they just let it go and got into the van that soon took off to the hotel.  The ride its self was about a little over 20 minutes due to the distance and of course the traffic was also an issue with all the different vans from all the hotels along with the locals also driving around the streets. Everyone was literally on the verge of dropping dead from the jet lag and lack of sleep so when the van stopped, everyone had to get their strength to get out and walk to inside along to walk to the check in to get the room so it was another waiting game...great...but the lobby was so pretty with the colors and all the designs and decorations, it was just breath taking since this was a 5 start hotel after all.

It was a very big lobby and it had workers everywhere and check in every where you looked so it was not gonna take long to get the room and finally get the rest everyone needed.  10 minutes passed when rapmon came back with all of the room cards for everyone then it was off to look for the elevators, it took a while to find them since it was a vert big area with lots of people coming in and out almost everywhere but we surely found it and everyone walked in to the point everyone was squished, thank god everyone was skinny so there was little space to move around, until the doors opened up and two by two talked out the elevator then it was a journey to find the rooms.  After a while it felt like walking in circles since the rooms were not found until a well dressed man and woman asked us if we were the family by the name of bangtan as we all nodded. They asked to follow them to the room...not rooms but a room...it was very suspicious for you but you still followed until the hallways started to get more fancy and with bigger doors until they stopped at a pair of two big doors as they opened the doors and in everyone went but froze on the spot except suga and rapmon since they were the ones who bought the room. It was huge! this room looked as if it could be a pent house and the view was pretty at night, this place was more than you could imagine as you walked around a little slow like in the movies, letting everything you saw sink in, you have never been in a 5 star hotel minus a suite, it was like a dream come true. Rapmon and suga looked at you and smiled as suga walked to you as he stood next to you while also looking around " you like it? " he asked as you just shaked your head still in disbelief " like?....i love it....its beautiful..." you said as he smiled more and nodded while looking around as well. They nailed it at getting this room then you started to explore everywhere around the suite and checked out all the rooms but the living room was the most breath taking honestly. (( just pretend it is night time..all the pics are in the day time..sorry :X ))

After the few minutes of exploring, everyone was called back to the living room to get their room and roommates, and to avoid problems with the rooms, jin cut up small little paper balls with a number written on it, and the people with the same numbers are roommates. " now there are three rooms in this suite in which two have three beds inside and one single so two of us will be sleeping together instead of three, jin cut up these small paper balls and they all have numbers so the people the same number will sleep in the same room, also the solo room is the number three so who ever gets that then your set " suga explained  while everyone nodded then jin started to shake the cup as much as he could to make it fair then one by one the guys started to get their number along with you then at the end, at the same time, the numbers were shown and the groups were jimin, yourself, and jungkook in one room then its suga, jin, and j-hope in another and rapmon and V got the room to themselfs which was kinda of a relief since rapmon snores a lot and V cuddles way to much and sometimes talks in his sleep... Of course jungkook wasn't to happy and you had it honestly and just ignored him and his faces, he didn't say anything but just groaned before he left to find the room which he soon did along with you and jimin not far behind him, and honestly the room wasn't that bad either, you have never seen a room with three rooms until today so it was a first for everything. Jungkook got the bed closer to the door, you the middle and jimin closer to the window. Soon after putting our things down, it was time to get into our Pjs and rest up for the next day but before anything, you took a pic to the room and beds for safe keeping then the guys got on their beds and got comfortable.

Within minutes, jungkook was dead asleep and jimin was just on his phone reading while you were changing and doing your bathroom habits and of course brushing your teeth. After that, you walked to your bed and laid under the covers as you turned to jimin " aren't you gonna sleep?...its late " you asked him as he nodded " i will i'm just gonna finish this webtoon then ill sleep, you go ahead, ill turn off the lamp when i'm done"  he said as you nodded and turned to face jungkook's bed away from the lamp but jimin found the dimming button and dimmed the lights so it wouldn't bother you much. 5 minutes later, jimin finally finished doing his business and turned off all light as all you could hear was him getting into his bed and getting comfortable as you just smiled and closed your eyes soon falling asleep with thoughts and wonders of how the next day will be with seeing the hotel fully, hitting the beach, or just chill and enjoy the view from the room, all these wonderful things were filling your mind and you didn't even think about the real reason why you were here but that was not gonna stop you and the guys from having your fun time in this work vacation.

to be continued:///

// thats it guys! finally i updated the story after a long minute and this chapter may be the one that broke the record, or if not then tell me the record in the comments. i'm happy that you guys waited for this chapter and i hope you enjoyed it. Like always, like and comment on your favorite part! please share and add to your library so you get a notification of when i update! thanks for waiting and please look forward for more great chapters like these! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 11.9K 31
A Highschool fanfic which includes all of BTS and the one new girl who came from America. They say she's Beautiful, but is her personality as pretty...
29.6K 795 20
This is a story about a indian girl who went korea for her study and meet her bully jungkook . jk bullies her everytime but she ignored her as alw...
10.9K 436 43
A cute and simple love story about a girl Y/N whose first impression about the new transfer student is rude and mean but he turns out to be a total s...
89.7K 2.9K 24
Let's take it back to High School but in Seoul! A 16 year old girl who currently is a Junior in high school, your studies and family is the most impo...