Zene One Sided Love

By north202

*Not my photo Zane is a human, Gene is a werewolf. Zane doesn't want to be a part of the shadow knights anymo... More

high school drama
Gene's house
the meet
I've been tagged
Travis

Aphmau... Dating...?

406 6 16
By north202

Trigger warning: snow

Gene's POV:

Holy shit...
Zane was scrawny! I mean he eats alot of cupcakes but he does not look like it.
"Now lay in the snow." I ordered and he stared at me. "Now!"
"Gene... I might get frostbite... I might get sick!" I begged.
"Zane! NOW!"

Zane's:POV

"Ok ok!!!'' I said as I slowly put my back on the cold snow.
I winced in pain. It was so cold.
Gene knelt beside me and put his hand on my chest pushing me lower into the snow.
"Ge-Ge-Ge-Gene i-its so-oo co-cold, can I g-get up?" I shivered.
"Not yet!" He commanded.
"Please Gene it is so cold!"
I grabbed his hand to push it off, but he was stronger than me, and I couldn't get him off.
"Gene!" I yelled. "get off, stop it!"
He let go he knew he had more power than I did he knows I would be submissive, that I would do anything to get him to stop. He let me up and have me back my sweater.
"Bye Zane see you tomorrow." He laughed.
I ran home.

Time skip:
Zane's home

I finally got home and locked the doors. I'm glad I'm finally back home. I looked out the window glad to only see snow. I say on my couch putting on season 7 of my little horses. My favorite is pinkie cake. People make fun of me for liking that show because I am male, but aphmau doesn't judge me. She thinks she is a bigger fan, but she is wrong.

I was in the middle of an episode before someone knocked on my door. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole... I saw some nobody. Hmmmmm.
I opened the door to see Aaron.
"A-aaron..." I stammered "what are you doing here?"
"Look Zane I know you have a crush on aphmau, but she doesn't like you! I marked her, she is mine, she will be the alpha female! We already kissed, just a matter of time before we start dating, so back off... Or I will make you!" He growled and walked away.

"Aphmau... Dating...?"

A/N ( authors note)
Please leave comments of what you wish to happen it will really help my story and if I would like to see it then I will choose it if I like it, or if it appeals to other readers.
And thank you for reading! 😂 You all make me very happy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 43.9K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
282K 4K 30
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
763K 44.7K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...