drowning in silence; daniel s...

By dxcalcomvnia

Eliza Brenton had a shocking incident and she became silent after. A day later, she moves to LA with her olde... More

That Day
Moving to L.A.
Walking to Starbucks
Texting Him
Just Wondering
What?
Woah There
Rude!
Feelings?
Memories.
The Plan pt. 1
The Plan pt. 2
The Pain
YOOO!!
Therapy Session
Tell Me, Did You Ever Love Me?
In My Blood
Not A Chap but...
So Happy, Yet So Lost?
Words I Didn't Say
Raindrops
My Only Wish
All Of The Stars
1K
Sad Dreams, Sad Feelings
M.I.A
Spring Day
Not a chap BUT...
DA WINNER
Happy burfday Zachary
When I See Your Face
All I Ever Need
HOOKED
lovely
Idfc
JoNaH iS 20
Love, its painful
Best Part
Crazy Night
Heartbeats
Happily Ever After?
HAPPY BDAY JACK
Welp.
A/n

Fights and Broken Promises

67 5 0
By dxcalcomvnia

*Narrator*

One Friday evening, the "happy" couple Deliza got back from their date. But this time, they weren't happy at all. In fact, they were mad. Doors slamming, anger happening. OOF this isn't a great day apparantly. She was on the verge to crying, but anger still appeared on her face.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET HIM FLIRT WITH YOU!" he shouts.

"SINCE WHEN DID I FLIRT? BTW I TOLD THAT FRICKIN WAITER MULTIPLE TIMES THAT I HAD A BOYFRIEND YET HE DOESN'T STOP!" she yells.

"THEN YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME!" he yells back.

The frustration intensifies.

"I DID! BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" she shouts back.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH THAT WAITER, YOU CAN! BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO STAY HERE WITH YOU, AS YOU FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GUY, LIKE I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES!! SO GO AHEAD I DON'T NEED TO PUT UP WITH YOUR BS!" he yells.

That was went she couldn't keep her angry tears in. Those angry tears kept flowing out of her eyes, while her expression is full of frustration.

"DAMN, YOU REALLY THINK THAT I'M FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS?!? WELL YOU MUST BE STUPID TO THINK THAT!" she yells as her angry tears kept flowing.

"Just leave," he says.

She scoffs.

"So you want me to go, right now?" she asks.

"Yes," he says.

"Just because of some stupid thing," she scoffs before continuing.

"Fine, I'll leave, FOR GOOD!" she says.

*Eliza's POV*
Daniel and I had a really big argument over him being jealous even though he should know that I wouldn't cheat, and yet his jealousy is "over powering" himself. When he said if you wanna be with him then go be with him cuz I don't need to put up with your bs is when I just couldn't anymore. I got so furious, then it led to crying. Then once he told me to leave, I'm gonna leave for good now. I'm going back to L.A. and live at my place. Like TRY ME I WILL LEAVE IF YOU WANT BECAUSE I DIDN'T NEED TO COME HERE ANYWAYS! I JUST CHOSE TO, BECAUSE I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU! UGHH MEN SOMETIMES! Luckily my stuff has been packed, since we're leaving to the next city in Europe, but I guess that's gonna change. I make sure my stuff in the bathroom isn't left behind or anywhere else. So I just took my stuff and walked out the door, slamming it. I left, with a broken heart. He promised, he promised he'll love me, he promised he will never let me go, but he just did. I guess promises are meant to be broken....

*Daniel's POV*
I can't believe she actually left. I can't believe I said all that. I was speechless, heartbroken, and I couldn't believe I just did that. I broke the promise. I promised that I would never let her go, yet I just did. GOD I'M SUCH A FOOL! I plopped on my bed, hitting one of the pillows, as I cried in the other. WHY DID I LET HER GO?!? I was hitting my pillow so much, I started screaming. Then I heard a knock. I was wishing for it to be Eliza, but we all know that it's not true. I still checked it anyways, and it was Corbyn.

"Yo dood what's up?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"ILETHERGO!IBROKEAPROMISE!MOSTIMPORTANTLYILOSTHER!!!" I yelled really fast and started to cry again.

"Woah dood slow down, come here," he says while comforting me.

"Let's talk shall we?" he asks, and closes the door.

Then we both sat down on my bed (a/n: not in a nasty way ya nasties). 

"Okay so tell me what happened?" he asked.

"Eliza and I went on a date and I got pissed because the waiter was flirting with her a lot and when we came back to the hotel, we had a huge fight, that led to making her leave, and I didn't think she would," I say while crying still.

"Oof that messed up dood, but why didn't you chase after her, telling her that you didn't mean it and don't want her to leave?" he asked.

"First of all, I was completely shocked, and second of all, I don't think that saying that could change her mind," I say.

"Hold up, lemme call her," he says, then dials her number.

*Corbyn's POV*
I heard a bunch of yelling at Daniel's room. Then I heard some slamming doors. I also heard crying and screaming, so that's when I decided to go to his room and check up on them, or him. He told me everything, and apparantly Eliza left. I don't know if she's leaving to go to another hotel, or going back to L.A., but if she were to stay in Europe, she would need us because she doesn't know anyone and doesn't know where to go or whatever. I wanted to call her and change her mind but coming from me wouldn't do anything right? Oh well let's see. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. Once she finally picked up the phone, I heard sniffles.

"Hey Eliza! what's up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, just my Idk anymore boyfriend yelled at me for no fooking reason!" she says.

"Oh, well where are you now?" I ask.

"Almost arriving at the airport, why?" she says.

"PLEASE DON'T GO!" I shout. 

Hunnny, who wants their best friend, who is like another sister to go? Well of course I want her to stay, because one, Daniel's gonna cry for a long time, and two, she my best friend dood! Basically like a sis to me. 

"Well too late I'm almost at the airport!" she says.

"But bestie! I don't want you to go! I'm gonna miss you! We're all gonna miss you!" I say.

"Huh, so the guy who told me to leave misses me? Ha! That's funny!" She says sarcastically.

"I'm not joking, he's crying so much right now," I say.

"I'm leaving and there's no way you could change my mind! You'll see me once you get back from tour okay?" She says.

"But- but-" I say but then got cut off.

"Goodbye Corbyn, tell the others I say goodbye," she says.

But I ain't gonna let her off the line.

"WAIT!" I yell.

"What?" she asks.

"Would it be better if you heard it from him? Please PLEASE LISTEN BECAUSE I DON'T MY BESTIE TO GO! I'M ACTUALLY GONNA CRI IF YOU DO LEAVE!" I say.

"Okay okay! I'll listen, but if I don't change my mind, I'm still leaving!" she says.

"Okay!" i say.

"Yo Daniel, talk to her!" I whisper yell.

I can't believe he's still crying, that he can't speak! WTFFF!!

"Come on! I don't want her to go! And I'm pretty sure you don't either!" I whisper yell.

UGH THIS DOOOOD!

"Well? Is there anyone? Because if not, goodbye guys! I'll see when tours over!" she says.

"Wait! Promise me you're gonna visit us, visit me on tour soon! Please!!! Besides the girls need you too!" I say practically tearing up at this point.

"Can't promise anything, but maybe, just for you, just for the girls, just for the rest. Just for all of you! But right now, I need space, and if I decide to come, then I'll come, but for now I'm just gonna calm down okay?" she says.

"Fine," I say while sobbing.

"Aww Corbs don't cry! Fine I promise I'll visit you soon!" she says.

"Promise?" I say still sobbing.

"Yes, now please don't cry! I gotta go! Bye I'll miss you! I'll miss all of you! Also don't forget to tell the others! I love and miss you all! Now farewell!" she says, and then hangs up the phone.

I'm actually crying, like I wasn't joking! Well now this is gonna be depressing....
But Christina is coming! So that's gonna make my day better. For now, this is just depressing. My best friend who is like another lil sis to me left! My girlfriend isn't here yet! What more could be depressing? Then I heard a bunch of knocks.

I open the door to see....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/n: TO BE CONTINUED. Anyways, who do y'all think he saw? Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Also be sure to comment, vote, etc. Okie nu chap soon? Also... who enjoying HOOKED? Lyric chain??

OKIE PEESE!

-G

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
109K 3.2K 159
Completed!! ||Why Don't We|| ·Groupchat·Private Message·Imagines ·Preferences×More×
11K 224 52
Hannah were bullied in school, shes a yea late to school because of an accident that she had been in it, her best friend Christina help her through h...
544K 11.3K 70
Allison grace hill. She lived a perfect life. Had friends, rich parents, wealth and good health. She was just a plain normal girl. Over those though...