I'm The White Wolf

By shruthii

"Everett" I called him when he paused in his tracks. I looked around and realized that we were right in the m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
EPILOGUE

Prologue

294K 4.5K 1K
By shruthii

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Namaste,

Finally, the sequel is here. So sorry for the delay. My only excuse is that I had no plans of sequel even when I wrote the last chapter of I’m The Alpha (which was actually last June).

Just like the first book, this is also a werewolf/action/romance story.

So, PLEASE DO READ I’M THE ALPHA BEFORE READING THIS STORY. Link is given in the external link.

This is the only chapter in third person p.o.v and this chapter is dedicated to @IshaPreetTuli for giving me that perfect quote below :D Thanks!

Pic on the side is of>>>

****

PROLOGUE

“Before you go off to seek revenge, it is best to dig two graves.”

­­­­­­­-A Chinese Proverb.

SIMON Ryker was sitting in his chair behind the desk, reading the newspaper when someone knocked the door.

He folded the newspaper and kept it over his table. Standing up, he marched towards the door to greet the person. His lips curved to form a smile because he already knew what news the person was going to give him.

His son succeeded.

Glen has succeeded in killing that no good White Wolf.

Now, they Rykers are free to do as they want. No wolf will be able to stop or defeat them. Every wolf will come to know the value of the dark moon Goddess. Every wolf will realize just how powerful she is and every wolf will bow to her.

The dark Goddess will not be ignored. She will be worshipped. Every wolf will worship her when they realize that the wolf created by the bright moon Goddess was a pathetic weakling. And even then, if there are any wolves that refuse to worship the dark moon Goddess, then they will have to face the consequences.

But Simon didn’t have to worry about that. He knew his son will ensure that there is peace everywhere and all the wolves will replace the statue in the temple and accept the dark goddess with love and happiness.

Simon was also eagerly waiting for the sunrise, so that he could shift into his wolf. Today will be the first time, where he could shift into his wolf during the day. The curse too was broken because Glen had killed the white wolf.

Finally, his grandfather, Mathew Ryker’s dream will come true.

With a cheerful smile, Simon opened the door. “I already know Glen killed her, but do you know when he will come back home?” Simon asked his younger brother, with a bright grin on his face.

He has not seen his son for the past seven months. But now he knew, Glen will be returning home for good.

All Simon wanted to do was, pat his son’s back and hug him and say, just how proud he was to have such a wonderful son, who never let his father down.

As Simon took in his brother’s grim face, his smile started fading away. Drew had turned an ashen shade below his olive skin and his green eyes remained bleak.

Simon froze. His own green eyes which was bright and cheerful a minute ago, turned haunted and he momentarily took a step back.

“Where is my son?” Simon asked his brother.

Drew gulped and slowly shook his head. Simon glared at his brother and then pushed him out of his way and ran towards the living room.

Wolves, ready to fight for their cause were all present in the living room. Some were sitting on the couch; others were standing, but each and every one of them had the same dejected expression in their face.

It made Simon sick.

“Where is my son?” he thundered. Unfortunately, his voice didn’t have any power because the sun was already rising.

“She killed him” Drew breathed out slowly.

“No” Simon barked. “That cannot happen. My son was stronger than her. He could have easily taken her down” Simon remarked. He was well aware of his son’s capabilities. Glen was invincible.

“He did take her down” Drew said chokily and then closed his eyes, letting the tears flow. He was deeply hurt to hear the news of his only nephew’s death. “But her mate came and saved her” he gasped out.

“No” Simon whispered and shook his head. “No” he said and then fell on his knees. “Glen” he whispered. He closed his eyes and memories of his son flashed in his mind. He could still remember how small Glen felt in his arms, when he first held him as a baby. He remembered the days he had spent in helping his son ride a bicycle. He remembered waiting anxiously for Glen’s wolf. He remembered the day, Glen swore to hunt and kill the white wolf.

But now, his Glen wasn’t there. His son was gone.

Simon covered his face with his hands and let out a loud sob.

“We have to conduct the funeral ceremony. What about his body?”  Randall Hecker, Simon’s brother-in-law asked Drew later in the evening. After hearing the news of his beloved little sister’s son’s death, Simon took the first flight available to home.

“It’s still in the cliff of the Greenrock pack. The pack wolves are guarding the territory and it isn’t possible for our men to go there” Drew said staring at the sleeping figure of Simon.

His brother couldn’t handle the news of his son’s death. After crying for an hour, he collapsed on the floor. Soon a doctor arrived and Simon was recommended to take rest.

“Who informed you then?” Randall asked furrowing his brows.

“News that big, spread very fast, but they managed to hide the part that it was done by a white wolf” Drew informed with a scowl directed only for the white wolf.

“I know” Randall said. “She has managed to keep her existence a secret this long but not anymore.” He said firmly. “I will make sure that every pack comes to know about her” He growled through gritted teeth.

“How are you going to do that?”  Drew asked with a frown.

“I don’t have a plan yet. But I swear, I will make that happen.” He said evenly.

“You do that” Drew said. “Maybe then more Alpha’s might join our cause”

“I don’t care if they don’t join our cause, but they sure as hell will not let her live in peace” Randall said with a vicious smirk.

Three weeks later, the rogues finally managed to collect what was left of Glen’s body. The Greenrock pack had tight security for the past two weeks, with wolves constantly patrolling day and night. But few days ago they were back to their normal routine and hence it was possible for the rogues to trespass and bring Glen’s body.

Simon, Randall and Drew were waiting in the patio of Simon’s house. Today, they were finally able to give a proper funeral for Glen. The way a true warrior like Glen deserves.

His death only encouraged Simon and his group of their rogues to uplift their cause. Glen became an example for them. Since he sacrificed his life for their cause, all the wolves under Simon too were ready to do the same.

Their leader, Glen, might have died, but his dream will not go unfulfilled. Each and every wolf swore to achieve his dream.

The minivan stopped in the driveway and Simon stood up. His green eyes, which starkly resembled his son’s, were flooded with tears. The rear door opened and a rogue climbed out.

Simon looked in horror as the rogue, instead of carrying a coffin as expected, was carrying a jar.

The rogue was shivering with fear and was staring at the ground. Two other rogues who had gone to get the body climbed out of the minivan. They stood beside the rogue who was holding the jar. Like him, they too were unable to meet anyone’s gaze.

“Where’s my son’s body?” Simon asked the rogues. He was just not ready to look at that jar. He was just not ready. “I asked where my son’s body is?” he roared and then took a step forward.

“They… they b-burnt ch-chief’s body” the rogue, who was holding the jar, stuttered in fear.

“Where is my son’s body?” Simon roared and then marched forward and held the rogue by his collar. “Where is his body?” Simon shouted and the jar dropped from the rogue’s hand.

As the jar broke, the ash preserved in it, spread everywhere. Simon loosened his hold on the rogue and then stared at the grey dust.

The rogue took a step back, as Simon dropped on his knees and touched his son’s remains.

“I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BITCH” Drew roared from behind and walked towards the gate. “She is going to suffer the same way she made Glen suffer” he muttered energetically.

Randall, who wasn’t cursed like the Ryker’s, used his werewolf speed and immediately rushed after Drew. With the help of two more rogues, was able to stop Drew.

“Calm down” he said to Drew through gritted teeth. “Calm down”

“Calm down? You are asking me to calm down after what she did to Glen?” Drew bellowed in indignation.

“Yes.” Randall said and Drew glared at him. “I know you want revenge and so do I, but not now. We have to wait” Randall stated.

“I cannot wait. I want to have her blood” Drew said grinding his even teeth together.

“And her blood will spill on the ground” Randall said determinedly. “But. Not. Now.” he stressed. “We have to plan everything very well” he said calculatingly, placing his hands on Drew’s shoulder.

Drew glanced up, to see Randall’s eyes that started turning dark, and gulped. He knew that if he challenged Randall now, then then next second his head will be separated from his body. So, he stopped fighting. His shoulders slumped and few minutes later, he nodded.

“Her blood will spill on the ground” Randall repeated. “Each and every step we take will destroy her and every dog following her will suffer” Randall said his lips twisting to form a sinister smile.

Drew knew that Randall would do exactly as he said. Known for his shrewd mind, Randall was a very dangerous wolf. Normally wolves fight physically, but Randall was known for playing with other wolf’s mind in such a cruel way that it causes their destruction by their own hands.

Someone so cunning would definitely have something big planned in his mind.

“Then do it” Simon said through gritted teeth. Randall and Drew turned to face Simon who was still staring at his son’s ashes. Simon then collected a fistful of Glen’s ashes and stared at Randall, “But make sure you will kill her” Simon added, with venom dripping from his tone towards the white wolf.

Randall smirked and then entwined his fingers and rubbed his thumb against each other. “Oh yes! I will kill her, Simon. Before that, I will take that one thing away from her which she is too proud of” he said, holding up a finger and then, once again interlaced his fingers and rubbed his thumb against each other.

Drew gave him a muddled look, nevertheless Simon nodded.

“How are you going to do that?” Simon prompted, his eyes gleaming with anger.

“By finding her weakness” Randall responded smoothly.

“Her weakness?” Drew queried. “You will kill her mate?”

“No.” Randall said shaking his head. “No. Her mate is her greatest strength. He is not her weakness” Randall stated rubbing his thumb together.

“Her pack?” Drew asked hopefully and Randall replied with a negative.

“They all are her strength, but she definitely has that one weakness.” He said narrowing his eyes. “One tiny wound and when I find that tiny wound, I am going to press it so hard that she will be withering in pain” Randall said, his eyes darkening.

“Then find her weakness” Simon said through gritted teeth. “Find her weakness” he repeated.

****

Hope you like it:)

All these are new characters and related to Glen!

And I know, this is short but Chapter 1 will be longer:) It will be posted on July 14.

Please don’t forget to vote, comment and follow.

Love,

Shruthi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 14.5K 28
11:59 pm "5" "4" "3" They chanted counting down to the moment Ares will meet his mate. "2" "1" Sparks erupted in my heart making me gasp and fall ont...
58.1K 1.4K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
23.3M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
17.8M 523K 50
"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far from it. "I have a commitment towards my...