𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝟐 ➳ "...

By idfwubruh

"we done been through way too much girl just to throw it all away." ✨ down for you 2 ➳ smile. © idfwubruh 20... More

➳ intro.
➳ cast.
➳ 001.
➳ 002.
➳ 003.
➳ 004.
➳ 005.
➳ 006.
➳ 007.
➳ 008.
➳ 009.
➳ 010.
➳ 011.
➳ 012.
➳ 013.
➳ 014.
➳ 015.
➳ 016.
➳ 017.
➳ 018.
➳ 019.
➳ 020.
➳ 022.
➳ 023.
➳ 024.
➳ 025.
➳ 026.
➳ 027.
not an update
➳ 028.
➳ 029.
➳ 030.
➳ 031.
➳ 032.
➳ 033.
➳ 034.
➳ 035.
➳ 036.
➳ 037.
ATTENTION!!!

➳ 021.

6.6K 192 81
By idfwubruh

"we're one of the most dysfunctional families on this earth."
k e n z i e .
[ zoey in mm ]

i haven't heard from the boys, kierra, and amanda in three days. today was the day that i was being released from the hospital.

i slowly got out of the bed, and went to the bathroom to change out of my hospital gown, and into an outfit kim had brought me.

i changed into it, and walked out of the bathroom.

"mane, it looks like we stayin' here." kim said, making me look at her confused.

"what you mean?" i asked, and furrowed my eyebrows.

i swear to god if someone fuckin' died again...

"nahmir baby mama in labor." she said, making me sigh in relief.

"fuck, what room?" i asked.

"439." she said. "they told me to come get you, so let's go."

"alright." i said, grabbing my bag. we walked to the hospital room. there were nurses standing outside her door.

"uhh, who are y'all?" one of the nurses asked rudely.

"we're nicholas simmons' first cousins." kim said, and rolled her eyes.

"okay, just let me confirm that you're not some crazed fan." she said, walking into the room.

"i should beat the fuck outta—

"mane, kenzie calm down." kim said. the lady walked out.

"come in." she said, and rolled her eyes. i walked in and so did kim.

nahmir's baby mama, zoey, was laying on the bed sweating and screaming. nahmir stood next to her, but had no idea what the fuck was happening.

cordae, glizzy, jay, kade, amanda, manny, kamari, kierra and al, were all sitting on the chair's looking tired as hell. nasir was sitting on glizzy's lap asleep, and jaylen was sleeping on amanda.

"lord— kenzie, come help her out my nigga!" nahmir yelled.

"nigg— move." i said, pushing him out of the way.

"how long has she been in labor?" i asked curiously.

"seventy... two... hours." zoey panted.

my nigga, what the fuck.

"just keep pushing." i said, and grabbed her hand. keep in mind i have not seen this girl once.

"nahmir... you could of... easily... said that." she panted, and squeezed my hand.

she was really about to shatter the bones in my hand, but honestly i didn't mind cause she was about to give birth to my second niece or nephew.

she screamed loudly, and pushed even harder. she was determined to get the baby out of her.

"how the fuck haven't these two woken up yet?" glizzy asked, and patted nasir's head softly.

"lord knows." al mumbled.

"come on zoey, i can see the baby's head!" one of the doctors said.

zoey pushed even harder, and within a few moments, we heard little cries.

"it's a girl." we heard.

AHHH, ALL THESE NIGGAS OWE ME MONEY!!!

"where my money at?" i asked, walking up to them and holding my hand out.

everyone handed me a twenty dollar bill each. i snickered, and stuck out my tongue.

"did y'all really bet on the gender of our baby?" zoey asked.

"don't be surprised, we do this all the time." kamari said.

"yup, they did it with kade and i." amanda said, and laughed. she caressed jaylen's back, while he was sleeping.

"nah but, welcome to the family though." manny said, and laughed.

"mane, being part of this family a curse and you know it." jay said, and laughed.

"he's right, we're one of the most dysfunctional families on this earth." kierra said.

"anyways..." i said. "what are you guys gonna name the baby?" i asked, and looked at nahmir.

"well, if it was a boy we were gonna name the baby after nahmir." she said. "but, since it's a girl we're gon—

"nicola alexandra." nahmir said.

AWWWW.

"awwww, nicholas alexander simmons and nicola alexandra simmons!" amanda cooed.

"yeah, yeah." nahmir mumbled, and snickered.

"she's gonna be a daddy's girl fo' sho." cordae said, and laughed.

moments later, they came back into the room with nicola.

that baby had a whole full head of hair, and had nahmir's lips and eyes already.

damn, fresh out the womb and she already look like her daddy.

they put nicola into zoey's arms, and zoey cradled her while smiling at her.

"hey baby!" she cooed, and giggled.

"nahmir, you wanna hold her?" she asked, him. he stood up and walked over to the hospital bed.

"do you even know how to hold a baby?" kade asked, and laughed.

"nigga, i held yo' son the day he was born." nahmir said, and laughed.

nahmir took nicola from zoey's arms and cradled her.

"hey nicola." he whispered, and she smiled at him. awwww. he looked so happy, and that's all i ever wanted.

four days later.
➳➳➳

my phone went off. i grabbed it, and i looked at it. it was a notification from instagram.

ybnglizzy has posted a photo.
ybnglizzy has tagged you in a photo.

i clicked on the notification, and looked at what he had posted of me.

liked by ybnkimmy, ybnalmightyjay, and 230,320 others.
ybnglizzy: "My Son Mom Everything, I Treat Her Like A Trophy." 🤷🏽‍♂️💞

ybncordae: my girlfriend everything i treat her like a trophy*
ybnnahmir: ^🤣💯
kierra.bryant: awwww
ybnkimmy: i wonder who took this 🌚
ybnglizzy: @ybnkimmy me too 🌝
ybnalmightyjay: goalssss
amandabraxton: @ybnalmightyjay like you and chyna
ybnalmightyjay: @amandabraxton like amanda and jay***
ybnkimmy: ^kade and amanda***
kadesimmons: ^kys
ybnkenziee: 💞🤷🏽‍♀️ .
ybn_manny: ^matching emojis? 👀
ybnal: your girlfriend**
ybnal: fuck cordae fatass already said that
ybncordae: ^you built like a testicle
ybn.kamari: hey y'all they fucked on glizzy birthday and got another kid on the way
ybnglizzy: @ybn.kamari 🤫🤫
amandabraxton: ^ @ybnglizzy your pullout game bout as weak as jay's bars
ybnkenziee: @ybn.kamari @ybnglizzy no, one kid is enough thank you very much.
view more comments.

"bruh, i hope you know that i hate all of you." i said.

"we love you too kenzie wenzie." glizzy said, and wrapped his arms around me.

of course, this nigga was high out of his mind. nasir and jaylen was upstairs asleep, and everyone was chilling at our house.

"where the fuck is nahmir with the baby?" al asked impatiently.

oh yeah, today was the day that nahmir and zoey were bringing nicola home from the hospital.

well, just nahmir. turns out, zoey didn't even want the baby in the first place.

she just wanted to say that she had a baby with the one and only, ybn nahmir. so yeah, it was practically for clout.

so now its just nahmir and nicola. bruh, i wanna beat the fuck outta that bitch. but, nah... she got something worse coming from her.

how the fuck could you abandon ya baby like that? shit is crazy.

the door rattled, and then the doorbell rang. i got up, and opened the door to see nahmir and a baby in a baby basket.

"finally nigga!" al, kamari, and cordae exclaimed, and got up to see nicola.

ion know why, but these three young ass fuckin' kids were obsessed with babies.

hell, i wouldn't be surprised if cordae got a girl pregnant just like how nahmir did.

"hey nicolaaaa." i cooed, and looked at her. i watched her smile and squirm in her baby basket, with her eyes wide open.

"she look just like nahmir, bruh." kamari said. "shit's crazy."

"forreal." cordae said. nicola wrapped her tiny hands around my finger.

"awww." i said to myself.

fuck, i had baby fever all over again. where the fuck nasir at?

➳➳➳

- nahmir officially a single father now ? 👀
- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiaraa 💞✨ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 9.8K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
106K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
444K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
102K 1.9K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...