Book Of Randomness [COMPLETED]

By MAAMEPORA

This is just some randomness that I have been thinking and... None of the pics are from me. They belong to th... More

1st Random Page
2nd Random Page
3rd Random Page
4th Random Page
5th Random Page
6th Random Page
7th Random Page
8th Random Page
9th Random Page
10th Random Page
11th Random Page
12th Random Part
13th Random Page
14 Random Page
15th Random Page
16th Random Page
17th Random Page
18th Random Page
19th Random Page
20th Random Page
21st Random Page
22nd Random Page
23rd Random Page
24th Random Page
25th Random Page
26th Random Page
27th Random Page
28th Random Page
29th Random Page
30th Random Page
31st Random Page
32nd Random Page
33rd Random Page
34th Random Page
35th Random Page
37th Random Page
38th Random Page
39th Random Page
40th Random Page
41st Random Page
42nd Random Page
43rd Random Page
44th Random Page
45th Random Page
46th Random Page
47th Random Page
48th Random Page
49th Random Page
50th Random Page
51st Random Page
ANNOUNCEMENT
I've Been Tagged

36th Random Page

14 0 0
By MAAMEPORA

MAAMEPORA:I'm falling

Random Reader:What?

MAAMEPORA:I'm falling in love! Loki is totally... Ahhhhh!

Random Reader:Seriously? Another one... dear God. Why me? Why her?

MAAMEPORA:Okay, okay. So now, this is all for the other fangirls who love Loki! But personally, I don't just love Loki... I love Tom Hiddleston like, how is that even possible? Our age gap is like huge! Bitch how is that even possible?! But who cares?

Loki x Reader~ Part 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are the adopted daughter of Tony, a.k.a. Iron Man, and Steve, a.k.a. Captain America, so you and Peter, a.k.a. Spider Man, are literally siblings.

Since your family is in a part of the Avenger, you would think you're too. Well, unfortunately, that's the reason you're fuming most of the time.

Being the youngest, your Dad Tony said and I, the author, quote: "You're still a kid, look how short you are!" And that did make you furious.

And because of your none stop bargaining they have agreed to put you in their work as well. As an agent for the S.H.E.I.L.D. At least it stopped you from complaining, for just a little bit though

Being the youngest agent, some agents even had the guts to pick on you. Well, some. Most are scared of what your fathers and your brother can do to them, while the others feel intimidated by you.

Did I mention that you're very close to the Avengers? In fact, all of them treats you like a princess, which you hate because you insisted on being a strong independent agent.

~

"Oh God" you sighed for what feels like a hundredth time since you got in the office, and it's only been 30 minutes. Another day in work and nothing fun has ever happen.

"Why isn't there something happening ever since I got here?" You asked yourself aloud while looking at the other agents watch the city. "It's because your father won't allow it!"

The other agents laugh at what the guy said and you just rolled your eyes, stood up, and took your gun out of the holister, pointing it at him "I so want some fun right now"

"Agent Rogers, please put your gun down. Your fathers will personally kill me if you did something wrong" Nick said coming in the door, "Don't worry you're going to have your fun soon"

"Finally!!" You exclaimed hiding your gun back and sitting at your chair as Nick started talking, "Okay then. Ten days ago, we found something happening under the sea"

"At first we taught it was just the earth beneath it, Mother Earth's movement. But, unfortunately, it started getting stronger. Now, we saw that this isn't just natural. It's completely made by someone"

You frowned, "who could be possibly be good enough to plant a bomb underneath the sea and put it back like nothing happen?" you asked yourself as you stared at the file given to you.

"Well not just any man... a God" your mouth gaped in shock, "You mean Thor?!" You shouted standing up in astonishment. "No... not really. But his brother did"

"Brother?!" you asked, not really quite registering what he said, "Agent Rogers, calm down" Nick said sternly at you and you sat reluctantly, "Well, he is known as Loki, the God of Mischiefs"

"Oh God" you sighed as he finished. Yes you were finding some assignment but you didn't expect it to be a God. This is so troublesome for you

"Maybe I can make amends? I'm sorry for using your name multiple times. I promise I won't do it again" you said in your head.

"Agent Rogers" you stared questioningly at Nick as he stated, "You will be handling this. You've been asking for an assignment since you got here. And I was considering all the odds and I think... it'll help it if you joined the Avengers"

"Okay, first of all, you mean it? That I'll be in a mission... I mean, you really gave me an assignment?" Nick nodded his head and you gave a smirk but it also changed to a frown.

"Secondly! What do you mean join the Avengers? Uhh, no. First of all Dad will kill me and second, Dad will be so overprotective. Not to mention that Peter will not leave my side! Please let me go alone"

"Either you go with them or you have no assignment, your choice" you grunted aloud and sank further on my chair. "I'm really sorry for cursing God" you thought again.

~

"So (y/n), what happened to you today?"

Your dad, Tony, asked as you all sat in the dining area of your extravagant house. You shrugged and continued eating. "(y/n) is something wrong?" Your dad, Steve, asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I got the mission" you said looking bored. "Which one?" Peter asked. You sighed and looked up your plate and stared at all of them, "The one that involves me being with you"

"You got that mission?!" Your dad, Tony, exclaimed as they all looked at you in shock, "Okay. Let's calm down. Maybe we can do something about it. I'll talk to Nick and maybe he can change-"

"Dad!" you stated sternly at Steve. "Come on! This is the first mission I got. Let me handle it!" They all looked at each other and both your dads sighed, "Fine"

You smirked and stood up to hug them, "Thank you! Finally! I'll be in my room. See you tomorrow guys. Let's all be professional!"

"You really permitted her?" you heard Peter asked as you walked away, "She's still new to this. She didn't even have the proper training" you sighed in annoyance, "I heard that, Peter!"

~

You woke up in the sound of your alarm clock. You quickly turned it off, jump out of bed, took a bath, dressed in a leather suit that looks similar to Natasha's.

"First mission. Either I become a hero or I die. I kind of prefer the first one" You said to yourself as you wore the fitting suit. "I can do this" you whispered to yourself and went out your room with your gun.

"Wow, already in armor, huh?" you teased your dad, Tony, as you walked in the kitchen to prepare some pancakes for yourself.

"Woah, woah! What are you wearing?" Steve said as he entered the room, "What? Nat gave it to me. She said to use it on my first mission" you said looking at your outfit.

"No. Nope. Sorry but, excuse me- Friday can you get Natasha on the other line please, thank you" Friday answered Tony while you sighed, "No you won't be wearing that"

"Why? It's a nice material to wear! I'm also going on a mission so why not?" You asked as you placed the pancake on your plate.

"Look at it! It's so revealing! Wear your office clothes" Tony said and you sighed, "But-" you looked at Steve to see him looking sternly at you, "I think you should change"

You groaned and got out the kitchen walking to your room, "Woah, what are you wearing?" Peter asked as you bumped each other in the hallway, "Drop it, Peter!"

You went to your room and picked out your work clothes which is, by the way, a pencil cut skirt. "I am so over this" you muttered to yourself and got out your room, hiding your suit in the bag you're bringing.

"Ready" you said as you went to the living room, seeing them all suit up. "Is your gun with you?" Tony asked as you got up, "Yep" you held out your gun, "Your first aid kit?" Steve asked, "Packed up" you patted your bag,

"The pepper sprays?"

You look at Peter in annoyance, "Yes, in my pocket" he nodded and you rolled your eyes. "Can we not go together?" Your dads look at each other and shook their heads, 'no'

"Great. Just great"

~

You arrived at the meeting place in your private jet. You got there in less than 20 minutes. Once you got out, Clint already wanted to make fun of you.

"There goes the family" he laughed and you sarcastically laughed with him, "Ha ha, hilarious" You rolled your eyes but quickly lit up when you see Natasha, a.k.a. Black Widow, entered the room.

"Nat!" you run up to her and hugged her, "Why aren't you wearing the suit" before you could answer, Tony answered for you, "No. That is not happening"

"He's also old fashioned" Natasha whispered as you giggled. "Finally, she's in the team! I told you she'll be a great fighter" Sam, a.k.a. Falcon, said hugging you, "Thanks" you answered him

"No. It's just temporary, she'll be back behind a desk soon" Tony said and you pouted at him. He just smiled at you. "They still wouldn't let me" you complained, "It's for you, princess" Sam reassured you.

"I'm not a princess" you laughed and he chuckled. You noticed Wanda and Vision entered the room and you run up to them, "Wanda!" you jumped on her and she giggled, "Nice to see you again"

"Okay, here's the info we got about our mission" Lieutenant James, a.k.a. War Machine, said as he entered the room "Nice to have you here, (y/n). Now let's start planning"

~

"So... who's the evil guy?" Nat looked at you as you laid down on the couch, "Did you even listen to the 30 minute speech James told us?" You looked confusedly at her.

"What speech?"

Natasha laughed at you and she continued looking at the plan. You just continued to roll in the couch. So bored, bored out of your mind, you decided to stand up and go to the rooftop.

Upon reaching, you can see the sea where the vibration is taking place. On the other side, you can see the beautiful city. You decided to sit on the edge of the Avengers' tower and looked around.

"This sure is peaceful" you whispered to yourself. Right after the words escape your mouth, the sea exploded and a bright blue light came out of it.

"What the fuck?!" you shouted as you stood up and stepped backwards. Before you can react, again, a man came out the blue light. He was tall and in black and green outfit with golden trims on it.

"Who the fuck?" his shoulder length hair curls on the end as he wears a curled horn on his head holding a scepter. He quickly dropped down to the ground and looked up.

He looked up at the building you were at and you almost thought he was looking at you. He smirked and walked closer to the building pushing everyone out of his way using the scepter that fires blue light.

"What?" you quickly run down to the room everyone is in, "THERE'S THIS GUY AND HE... HE WAS BLUE! I MEAN HE CAME OUT OF BLUE LIGHT AND- GOD!"

"Loki!" Clint said and they quickly loaded their weapons. You run to your bag and took out your gun, "No. Stay here" Tony told you, "But-" he quickly went out and they all left you.

"Unbelievable!"

You saw Peter looking at you and you glared at him, "What?" he sighed, "Get in the suit and load up. I'll take you down" your eyes widen in surprise, "What?"

"Natasha promised to lend me her new weapon if I let you fight" you smiled at him, "Dads' going to kill me" he sighed and you hugged him, "You're the best! Let's go"

"You're not changing?"

~

You're in Peter's back as he swung around the city to where the Avengers are fighting Loki. And yes, you haven't change your outfit and still in a skirt.

You aimed your gun at Loki and fired, barely missing his head. He turned to look at your direction and glared. "Oh dear" you whispered as your fathers noticed you too.

"Okay, you've been noticed. Off my back" Peter said and landed you on top of another building. "Dad will kill me" he said before swinging down the building.

Being a hard headed girl, you quickly run down the building, not even bothering to use an elevator. After 10 minutes, you reached the bottom and run out of the building panting hardly.

"Curse this skirt"

You looked around to see some cars and stores destroy and some part of it on fire. You slid down the door frame of the building and sighed.

You were about to go back in the building because you gave up when you felt like someone was watching you. You glanced at your shoulder and saw Loki standing at the top of a building. He smirked at you and walked away. "Oh no! Not this time!"

You quickly run at the building to follow him. This time, you used the elevator. You anxiously kept hitting the button to the last floor like it'll make the elevator go faster.

You finally reached the last floor and bolted out the elevator running up the stairs to the rooftop. "Okay, okay" you panted as you opened the door and breathe.

You looked up and saw Loki staring at you. "You run that far to catch me and yet you have no weapon." You touched your side and sure enough, your gun is gone.

"Now what do we have here?" he snapped his fingers and a wire magically appeared on your hands, tying them behind you as you were forcefully sat on the ground

"Let me go!" you screamed as you struggle, "Oh no. That wouldn't help you" he smirked and bend down to you, "You almost killed me back there. I guess I'll have to make sure you're out of my way"

You smirked at him, "Go ahead and try" he looked shocked at you for a moment before smirking, "Ha, a challenger"

The restrains on your hands vanished and you stood up. "What do you want?" you asked as you rubbed your hand. "I want something that will capture my interest, and you sure do"

You squinted your eyes at him but blushed slightly. You never really handled complements well. "God, this guy's crazy" you thought

"Absolutely not crazy" he smiled and held his scepter, "Great, a mind reader. How amazing" you said sarcastically and he chuckled. It somehow send shivers up your spine.

"I haven't properly introduced myself. I'm Loki of Asgard, the God of Mischief." He stated proudly and you rolled your eyes, "Well, I'm (y/n) Rogers of Planet Earth, Queen of S.H.E.I.L.D."

He chuckled at you, "Well then, my Queen. May I have the honor of making your day more interesting" He held out a hand and you stared at it in surprise.

"So this is the bad guy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my God!

I haven't wrote anything this long! And it's just the first part!

All my chapters, in books, contain 1,500-1,800 words only but this took: 2,400 plus!!!

Wow. Be ready for part 2

Edit:

The last update was full of mistakes soooo... Yup. The previous ones to I guess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 267 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
793K 29.6K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
98.7K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
77.8K 2.2K 20
<> BakuDeku/KatsuDeku<> Fan-Fic<> "Katccan!" I quickly turn my head to the table where I heard the name from. My eyes land on Kirishima who is talkin...