The Decision of Mr. Billionai...

Galing kay MidnightRain_9

Samaara Varma, a 24 year old, naive, beautiful, quiet, independent girl residing in Vancouver with her mother... Higit pa

The Decision of Mr . Billionaire
Character Aesthetics
CHAPTER 1: "Can't I stay for any longer?"
CHAPTER 2: "Has This Best Friend Of Yours' Proposed To Her, Yet?"
CHAPTER 3: "I Feel Like The Destiny Is Taking Us There."
CHAPTER 4: "You haven't changed, Ira. Exactly the same."
CHAPTER 5: "Mom. Nothing. I'll Tell You Later."
CHAPTER 6: "Do you remember Samaara?"
CHAPTER 7: "Right. I wasn't expecting this."
CHAPTER 8: "I see a Chemistry in Business."
CHAPTER 9: "He's a Billionaire. What Do You Expect?"
CHAPTER 10: "I'm just an employee here."
CHAPTER 12: "What? How come I never knew about this?"
CHAPTER 13: "I think there is a problem in the company's security system."
CHAPTER 14: "Why did I find you fainted on the road today?"
CHAPTER 15: "I Never Considered You for Stubborn."
CHAPTER 16: "But I'm Not Invited."
CHAPTER 17: "My Dad died when I was Fifteen."
CHAPTER 18: "No Ira-Mom's Dying."
CHAPTER 19:"My qualifications were snatched from me, alright?"
CHAPTER 20: "I can't even imagine that day when he will win against me."
CHAPTER 21: "And that's a promise."
CHAPTER 22: "You're not serious, are you?"
CHAPTER 23: "Is it because of Samaara?"
CHAPTER 24: "I can't do anything else but hope."
CHAPTER 25: "Do not teach me my work, Mr Patterson!"
CHAPTER 26: "I'll get married."
Chapter 27: "Okay well, Congratulations Sir and Mrs Malhotra"
CHAPTER 28: "Mom. I can't divorce Samaara anymore.
CHAPTER 29: "But you're not a guest."
CHAPTER 30: "She's a Responsibility Because She's Now My Wife."
CHAPTER 31: "That's None of Your Business."
CHAPTER 32: "Uh, Please Call Me Samaara."
CHAPTER 33: "His Money is Your Money so it Really Doesn't Matter."
CHAPTER 34: "You Don't Need to, Honestly, She's Your Mom."
CHAPTER 35: "I Wish I Could Say the Same About You, Akshara."
CHAPTER 36: "It's a Mocktail Not a Cocktail, Samaara."
Chapter 37:"You Should Leave the New Married Couple Alone for a Couple of Weeks"
CHAPTER 38: "I Can't Technically Go Against Her."
CHAPTER 39: "I Can't Particularly Steal You From My Cousin."
CHAPTER 40: "We Can Go On a Double Date?"
CHAPTER 41: "Ahan, you don't have to change your choice because of me."
CHAPTER 42: "You know I'm clearly not interested in arguing with you, Samaara."
New Story

CHAPTER 11: "My name is Samaara Varma."

1.4K 84 5
Galing kay MidnightRain_9

Samaara

The smile on my face just couldn't seem to fade as I reached Ira's place. The fact that all my worries will decrease by this job really makes me happy. I'm so thankful.

Now just one thing I wish for. My truth shouldn't affect my job.

As I walked up the four stairs of the entrance of the mansion, I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door, patiently. In the time of a few seconds, the door swung open, revealing Aunt Kate's beautiful face. A smile immediately took over her face as soon as she noticed that it was me. And I returned the smile.

"Samaara. Come in!" She quickly moved out of the way, so I could step inside.

"How did the interview go?"

"I got the job," I replied as a big smile formed on her face. "But-" I immediately stopped before I could continue. I don't need to tell her that I fainted in the elevator. That's not necessary. I don't want her to worry for no reason.

"But?" She waited for me to answer as I quickly shook my head with a smile.

"It was nothing, I was just saying that it was unexpected but I got the job so I'm glad now." She smiled and pulled me into a warm hug. I closed my eyes and also wrapped my arms around her, feeling the love. It exactly felt as if Mom was embracing me and I really needed the hug right now.

"Is Ira home?" I asked her as we broke apart.

"No she'd gone to one of the courts with Aisha," she halted. "She had to get some papers signed by some of the senior lawyers." I simply nodded, although I didn't know who Aisha was.

"Oh," she shook her head. "You don't know who Aisha is." She said as I smiled. "She's a close friend, her family is very close to us." She informed as I quietly nodded. "And she's also a lawyer." She added.

"Hal flew to Boston an hour ago."

"Is everything okay? He had to leave urgently?"

"Oh no. Don't worry about him, he's usually flying here an there regarding meetings. We own a company in Boston and he had to go there for some legal work regarding the company."

"Right."

"Uh, I'll just go get freshened?"

"Of course. Go. No need to ask sweetheart. Go get fresh then we'll have lunch together, it's only us two for lunch today." I nodded and made my way up the stairs, as a smile appeared on my face again. She's so sweet. She makes me feel like home here and I really appreciate that.

* * * * *
Author

"The executives from London are coming for the conference next week Sir," Rhys informed to Ahan as they crossed the webinar hall.

"And they've agreed with our deal?" Ahan took a brief glance at him as Rhys began to say something but then stopped unsure of how to continue.

"If they're unable to accept our terms then advise them there'll be no conference," Ahan continued as they waited for the elevator.

"But sir, this meeting is important for you to take over the company in London."

"If I wanted to buy the company, I would have already so, you know that Rhys." He conversed along as they stepped inside the elevator. He was capable of buying that company and many small other companies like that but his purpose was somrthing else.

"Then what is your purpose behind this project, Sir?" Rhys glanced at Ahan. "I learnt that the company was only recently bought by the owner." He added as Ahan glanced up from his phone screen.

"The purpose is not important right now, all you need to take care off is to get the company's owner to agree to all my conditions," Ahan took a brief glance at him before turning back to his phone screen. "And do remind him of the result that his disagreement can lead him to."

Rhys nodded unwillingly as the door slid open and they both walked out of the elevator. Cyril glanced up from her computer screen and immediately stood up as soon as she noticed Ahan making his way past the reception desk.

"Sir!" She quickly called out causing Ahan to divert his attention over to the side to see her approaching him.

"Sir, I'm so sorry for the morning. I didn't know how that girl managed to reach your office without me knowing and-"

"I don't want anyone to waste my time Cyril so just pay attention next time." He informed, cutting her in the middle as she nodded before turning to go back to her desk and Ahan and Rhys continued to make their way out of the building.

Both Rhys and Ahan slid inside his Black Mercedes before the driver pulled off from the company's driveway.

"Sir, Ishita Ma'am had called around fifteen minutes ago but you were in a conference so she disconnected the call." Rhys informed as Ahan glanced at him before quietly nodding. He scrolled through his phone before dialling Ishita's number.

"Hi Mom." He began to speak as Rhys turned his attention over to the moving buildings outside. "You called? I was in a conference. Sorry I couldn't pick up your call."

"Seriously Mom? Now you've given Neel the job of finding a bride for me? That's not even funny Mom." He frowned before diverting his gaze over to Rhys who was trying hard not to laugh.

"You know Neel and my choice is completely different, he'll create a disaster Mom." He shook his head hearing Ishita from the other side denying everything he said.

"You know what I'm directly sorting this out with Neel. I'll call you later, Bye." He sighed before disconnecting the call and dialling Neel. He quietly waited before Neel picked up the call.

"What the hell is wrong with you Neel? Why did you have to agree with Mom's idea?"

"No. You're not doing anything like that or else you're fired." Rhys immediately snapped his head in Ahan's direction, hearing him.

"It doesn't matter who's the younger brother now, I still sign your salary check so if you want to do something stupid then do it by keeping my warning in your mind." Ahan sighed before turning his gaze on the passing trees outside.

"You know what? Its impossible to stop you and Mom so instead of warning you, I'll just show you the result of your deeds later on," he sighed in frustration before abruptly disconnecting the call.

* * * * *
Samaara

Next day, I quickly got ready and after breakfast, quickly left the D'Souzas' mansion to reach Malhotra INC.

Samaara's outfit:

I had to speak to Ahan Malhotra, the CEO as soon as possible.

As I crossed the reception desk to make my way to elevator, Cyril gave me a smile. I gave her a quick wave before leading my way to the elevator. There were a lot of people waiting outside the elevator as it was morning, to reach their floors. I remember Ahan's office is on the fifteenth floor and I'm fine to travel up that much, especially because there will be more people with me in the elevator so I wont feel so anxious.

Everyone got inside the elevator, including me before some people pressed their respected floor numbers and I did the same. I exchanged a few smiles while I waited before the elevator stopped at the fifteenth floor and I quickly got out of the elevator.

I looked around the floor and it was amazing just like other floors. It was fairly quiet here in comparison to other floors. However, there were still some people working on this floor.

"Excuse me," I quickly stopped one of the employees walking past me as he turned to me and smiled.

"Uh."

"Can I help you?" He asked as I nodded.

"Can you please show me where the CEO, I mean where Mr Ahan Malhotra's office is?" He nodded before leading me to his office.

"That's his office." He gestured towards the door in front of me.

"Thank you." I smiled as he nodded before leaving from there, leaving me to stare at the door in front of me.

What if he's busy? Or worse. What if he's busy and fires me for interuppting his meeting?

Ugh. It's all good. God is with me and whatever will happen will happen for a good reason.

I let out a sigh before knocking on the door. Whatever happens we'll see.

"Come in." A faint voice uttered from inside. I took a deep breath and pulling the door open, I walked inside.

As soon as I stepped inside his office, I couldn't stop but stare at the interior of the room. His office looked modern, but yet very simple. And it did look very rich.

I noticed that his chair was turned around, facing away from me.

"Yeah. Bye Mom," I heard him speak before I noticed him disconnect the call and he instantly turned around as I approached him.

As soon as I lifted my gaze up to take a look at him, it felt as if I'd freezed. As if the time had freezed. His gaze was still on the file and his eyes looked so intense yet still so soothing.

What is wrong with me?

I quickly shrugged all my unnecessary thoughts away from my mind as I quietly waited for him to say something. One thing I learned was that he was definitely better than what I'd expected. I don't know what it was that I suddenly started feeling as soon as my eyes fell on him. Was it nervousness? Or a sense of comfort?

"Sorry, please sit down." He quickly informed, noticing my faint self still standing. His eyes were still focused on the file in front of him as I took my seat on the chair that was placed across from Ahan and waited for him to talk.

Sorry? May be he isn't very arrogant like all the CEOs.

He studied the file for a few minutes as I nervously played with my fingers. Now I know, that feeling was definitely nervousness.

"Yeah sorry, so-" He suddenly stopped in his pace as soon as he looked up at me for the first time.

His eyes were surprised more than anything and he faintly coughed before he started talking again.

"Sorry," he halted. "What did you need to talk to me about?"

"Uh. How did you know that I had to talk to you?" A smile replaced his expressions hearing me.

"What else will you be here for if not for your concern?"

I began to speak again before I got cut again. "Before you say anything, may I know your name?" And I quietly nodded.

"My name is Samaara Varma. Uh," I paused for a second. "I joined your company only recently and today is my first day." He nodded and leaned forward as I waited for him to speak.

"Yeah so what can I do for you Samaara?"

"Sir." I stopped in my pace not knowing how to proceed as he patiently waited for me to continue.

"I wanted to speak to you regarding," I stuttered unable to form any words.

How would I tell someone about my affliction? My claustrophobia is not something which I am comfortable talking about in front of someone. And definitely not in front of a guy.

"Regarding?" His question broke me off my trance and I turned my attention over to him.

"Uh. I'm an IT graduate so I've got the job in the IT sector of the company." I informed as he nodded, gesturing me to continue. "But it means that I have to travel to eighty-eighth floor everyday and," How do I say this?

"I." His eyes were quietly waiting for me speak. "I have Claustrophobia and," I stammered.

"Claustrophobia is not something which you should be ashamed of speaking about." He spoke. "Continue." He gestured for me to continue as he patiently waited.

"And I can't really travel up to the eighty-eighth floor in the elevator everyday." I halted as he nodded. "If I did, you'll find me fainted inside everyday." I tried to smile as he lets out a chuckle. "If you can please allow me to work on some other floor?"

"First thing Samaara. You don't need to be nervous in front of me," he paused. "And second. I definitely can allow you to work on a different floor. That's not a problem," he paused again for a second. "And it doesn't matter where you work as long as all the work is being done properly." He added causing me to nod.

"Are you fine to come up to this floor everyday? The fifteenth floor?" He asked as I stopped to have a think. "This is the fifteenth floor where you are right now and where my office is." He continued as I simply nodded.

"I'll be able to come up here everyday, higher than this would be a problem."

"That's not a problem, you can work on this floor. I won't make any changes to it." He shook his head causing me to nod.

"The reason why I changed your floor to here is because my office is here so you can report all your completed work to me. If you were on the other floor, you'd have to report it to your IT department's head anyway and I get reports on everyone's work at the end from all the heads anyway." He informed as I managed to smile.

"And you can start working from today. I'll let one of the workers know to shift all your papers up on this floor." He smiled as I also managed a small smile.

"Thank you. I didn't think you would have made the problem smaller but you have. Thank you." I thanked him as he shook his head.

"I'm successful because of my employees Samaara. It's my responsibility to solve your worries."

I don't think I've ever met a guy who is this sweet. Shifting all my thoughts away, I simply nodded before getting up and leaving his office.

I just hope he doesn't find out about one thing I'm most worried about.

* * * * *

"MAY LOVE BE WHAT YOU REMEMBER MOST. "

* * * * *

Hope you like the chapter!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.2K 290 36
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...
1.7M 67.9K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
11.5K 593 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
1.7M 71.9K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...