Only Mine | Vkook

By vkookeunhae

The famous celebrity, kim taehyung of BTS suddenly presented as an omega on his 23rd birthday. All the medias... More

Character Introduction
Presenting as an omega
Missing the old him
A/N
Feeling of being fucked up
It's not that bad
Claiming him
Why should I care
Being always fucked up
I don't love him
Paying the cost
Point of no return
The other side of the story
Being completely yours
Away from you - part 1
Away from you - part 2
The Truth Untold
Why
A public apology
A cheerful day
The Traitor
Caught in a lie
This is My Love
Goodbye my love
Your Eyes Tell
Where Equals Meet

We are screwed

9.8K 395 174
By vkookeunhae

I'm such a horrible author. I didn't update in ages. Sorry guys. Actually I was going to give up on this story but someone encouraged me. Thank you so much Taetrash8397

If you are confused, the bold prints in the quotes are presenting kookies inner alpha's dialogues

Paparazzies.

"Get in to the van!! Now!!"

We all compelled as namjoon hyung commands. We all momentarily forgot about our previous commotion and hurried inside to the van. Jin hyung immediately closed and locked the door. We all sigh in relief. We all are drawned in cold sweat. This time we have seriously fucked up everything.

"What's going to happen now? How much did they witness?"

The first one to awake his voice is hobi hyung. His little question made our hearts freeze in fear of what will happen now. But not taehyung, who is currently staring at jimin with wide eyes, still shocked with the sudden information about beta's crush over him.

"I don't know. Lets head to the management building. We should talk this with PD nim."

Namjoon hyung states sighing as covering his face with both hands. The driver began to drive off immediately as hearing the alphas command.

Anyone of us doesn't utter a word. We all are too scared to discuss about what just happened. It could ruin our careers completely. The mere thought of being wasted our years of hard work is a bit too much to bear. A mere photograph is gonna ruin all of us. We don't know how much far they witnessed. It's goi-

"This is all his fucking fault."

My back rigid as hearing jimin's small whisper. He's on the first row of seats but I clearly heard what he said. My previous anger came back immediately. How can he only blame me a time like this, but I instantly halted as hearing a tiny whimper beside me. It's taehyung. He must be sensing my anger through our bond.

The little omega has seated beside me. He's biting his rosy lips, which has turned blood red now. It seems like the sudden rush caused us to seat beside each other. After what I have done, not in a thousand years the tiny omega would seat beside me if it isn't that commotion.

Taehyung's big doe eyes are locked to mine. His ever expressing eyes are telling all the pains he feels. The hurt and betrayal he feels is killing me. I know it's all because of me. His delicate frame looks so tiny beside me. Too pretty. Crystal tears are creeping down through his baby cheeks. He looks so pretty. Even if he's crying, he has a certain beauty in his whole demeanour. So angelic.

Why the fuck I'm praising him. Ignore it. But I can't bear him crying anymore. He's too fragile. I reached my hand to wipe his tears.

"Don't touch me."

He swatted my hand away, glaring at space not daring look me in eyes. My eyes widened in shock. I gritted my teeth as retreating my hand back while trying to restrain my seething anger. How could he?

He's blaming all the gods about letting me to mark him. He wishes it would be kai or jimin. He thinks it's all because our cursed mating bond. My inner alpha roared struggling to get control again as hearing his omegas inner thoughts. I fist my hands unconsciously. He's looking at his lap while playing with his newly changed jeans after our session as sensing I'm reading his thoughts.

"Ji-jiminie... I want jiminie.."

He mumbled softly, not liking my building anger. I gritted my teeth. So you want it that way omega. Okay. I'll let you taste it.

"So what?? Who holds you back?"

I spat not caring I'm scaring him again. The tiny omega gasped as hearing my rough remark, he looks like almost disappointed. He immediately stranded and struggled to reach Jimin's seat in the first row of the van.

I knew hyung's are watching our scene. I feel their eyes on us. I tried to watch out side through the darkened window as taehyung flopped down beside startled looking Jimin. We are currently stocked in middle of a traffic, unable to move our van an inch.

"I'm sorry jiminie..can you ever forgive me?."

I heard taehyung pleading with a shaky voice as soon as he sat down beside jimin. My inner alpha is cursing me to tear them apart and punish his stubborn omega. But I know I shouldn't care. 'He's no one.' I reminded myself. He doesn't want me.

I tried my best to not eavesdrop their conversation but I couldn't help but listen them because they're a seat ahead me.

"There's no need to apologise tae... you didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault. I shouldn't have have these feelings..ha ha.. This is driving me crazy."

I heard jimin trying to console taehyung with a soft voice. I bit my inner cheek while trying my best to keep my inner alpha at bay.

"But- but I talked about those things to you always when you- you have feelings for me. You must be so hurt...oh.. I'm so sorry jiminie..I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm so horrible.."

I heard taehyung sobbing. His voice is muffled, which means he's hugging that beta. I groaned ruffling my inky hair. Fuck. Why am I so irritated. And what the fuck taehyung is talking about. What did he mean by ' those things'. Ignore it.

Taehyung's mind is in turmoil. He thinks about jimin's feelings about him. He wonders how he never sense about such a obvious matter. He thinks it must had been so hard to jimin.

"Oh come on pup, I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You wouldn't ever do such a thing. You're anything but horrible. So stop crying now pup. You looks so ugly when you cry. Where's my tough little tiger, huh?"

For fucks sake why aren't they stopping. They are so fucking annoying.

"But jiminie-"

"Can you shut up."

I finally snapped having enough of this shit.

"And why should we shut up?"

Jimin fired back while hugging taehyung tightly. The omega hid his head in that mutt's shoulder. I felt my nails sinking in to my palms. Is he doing that on purpose?

"Because You two are so loud. Excuse me, we have a problem to worry here other than your sickening love story."

I spat, my eyes are only looking at my omega who is in another man's embrace in front of me. The said omega bared his newly marked neck from our previous session whilst pushing away from jimin. I huffed as seeing him submit to me while sitting with another man. Pfft..What a precious mate I have.

"That problem brought you, you caused al-"

"Will you two stop please. At least think about this serious situation. Jungkook, you're going overboard again." Namjoon hyung cut jimin off and snapped at us.

And that broke my final string. I growled as feeling my inner alpha coming out.

"I'm not getting orders from anyone..and that mutt should shut the fuck up and get lost from my omega before I shut him forever."

I growled snapping my jaws with my extended canines making flinch all the remaining betas and the omega in the van. They all stoned as looking down in submission.

"Calm down jungkook, we have enough problems here"

Namjoon hyung tried to say that calmly but also began to growl not liking the challenge he's facing. I knew if anyone provoke us, we'll be in each others throats. The heavy tension in the van is rising second by second.

And fuck. My eyes dilated as smelling my omegas sweet slick. He's submitting to my anger and he's getting aroused from it, whimpering time to time. Namjoon hyung and I snapped our heads towards the omegas direction at the same time. The omega has bared his neck, glued to the seat. His heavy aroma of slick is lingering on the air. His pleading big eyes are locked to mine. The beta beside him stoned not wanting to provoke the snarling alphas or unable to calm himself down. Namjoon hyung is eyeing my omega hungrily. That's it.

"Don't you dare to get near my omega..he's mine." I hissed at the wild looking alpha who snarled at me in return. "Come to your alpha, omega!!"

I turned to taehyung and commanded him, which he immediately compelled while stumbling to reach me. The betas in the room are cold sweating unable tolerate murderous auras of two powerful alphas in the van.

I don't know what came over me. It's like my body is acting it's own. As soon as the tiny omega got near me, I pulled him into my lap. His back gluing into my chest with the force. I hugged his tiny waist and buried my face into my mark on his creamy neck, licking it slowly making my omega shudder. I deeply inhaled my omegas sweet scent closing my still dilated eyes. I sensed others eyes on us and I snarled showing my canines making them flinch..

"Mine.. only mine...don't even think about it."

I growled lowly still buried face in taehyung's neck, eyeing them to check if they are trying get near or even trying to open their mouths. They didn't even move a muscle. So I continued to lick my mark while humming in content when my omega laid limp in my lap, chocolate eyes dilated as mine, letting me to do anything I please without any protests. I licked my mark over and over again and slightly biting it when he moved. His silky hair tickling my face.

He's whining and shivering from each lick I gave. The omega is tensing here and there when I grace my teeth slightly when lick my mark on his pretty neck. More of his slick sinking into our pants, making me want to take him here and now in front of everyone to show them who he belongs to.

I visible bulge is poking from his tight jeans. I smirked as seeing him all aroused for me. And he thinks he wants kai or jimin. My grip tighten at the mere thought of him being with another man. I rubbed his baby tummy inside of his shirt. His nippers are so hard to the point they are poking through the fabric of thin shirt. The each I'm giving to my mark are sending pleasurable vibes to his crotch.

I nuzzled his earlobe making him shiver.

"Try again to reject me...you'll be punished in front of everyone..not in the fit on room like before...I'll make you cum over and over again.." I whispered in to his pink ear, slightly licking it and nipping it after.

And just from that taehyung gave a low whine and released his load into his boxers. I closed my eyes as feeling his ultimate pleasure from climax. The joint pleasure I'm feeling feels like I exactly had a climax.

He's whining and shivering from each lick I gave. His cock is twitching from sensitivity. More of his slick sinking into our pants, making me want to take him here and now in front of everyone to show them who he belongs to.

"Look at you..cuming for your alpha without even touching.. being such a good omega for me.."

I whispered to the still shuddering omega. He released a choked sob as hearing me. His hair is glued to his sweaty forehead, his dainty hands clutching to my biceps and neck still bare for me. Such a pretty mess.

Then out of nowhere the storm came. Our phones suddenly begin to buzz nonstop from notifications, which broke the tension in the van. Everyone seems came into their right mind from the sudden noises. I slightly gain my senses back upon realising what's happening.

That damn photos or the cursed article must be released.

I wanted to jump out of the van after realising what I've been doing to taehyung in front of everyone.

Anyone of us didn't dare to take a look at our phones. Taehyung just sat in my lap shaking, still unable to gain his senses. I can't release him either. My body is acting it's own. I noticed sugar hyung giving us concerned looks as if he knows what's happening.

"Anything you need?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yeah..can you get him hyung? I can't.."

I stopped in mid sentence not knowing what to say. I was the one who ordered them to not even touch taehyung. What? I know I'm a horrible alpha.

"I got it."

He shot not letting me to hang in there anymore. He slowly reached to get taehyung out of my lap. I barely held back a possessive growl erupted in my throat. What in the hell I'm doing. I've officially gone crazy. Before sugar hyung get taehyung, the omega fisted my shirt, whimpering.

"Alpha..alpha.."

The omega whined not letting the beta to get him off of me. He's struggling to get on my lap again. I realised he's still in full submissive mode. I felt sick for tormenting him to be this much submissive for me. But my inner alpha puffed his chest proudly about making his omega obedient.

"Alpha..my alpha.."

Taehyung hid his head in my chest while fishing my shirt like life depending on it.

"Come on tae..let's get some rest.."

After much coaxing, we finally succeed in getting the whining omega on to the seat who was frantically trying to get on my lap again. It must be his inner omega. My dominant behaviour must triggered his inner omega again.

But this whole going ape shit didn't got our minds off of the paparazzi thing. Since the photos are released, it's going to be chaos in the medias.

Then namjoon hyung's ringing tone made our heads snap to his direction. His face paled as staring at the caller's ID. I bet it's PD nim.

Struggling, he answered the call. Namjoon hyung was also able to gain his senses back.

"Hel-" he stopped in the mid greeting mouth hanging jar. "Okay PD nim."

He hanged off after sighing. His face has felled officially.

"We're screwed."

_________________________________________________

Okay.. I don't know how you guys keep reading this shit. One time, I was trying to read this from the beginning and I fell asleep. 😅😅😅😅

I want your help my lovelies... is there anyone can edit..please help me..my poor grammar is getting on my own nerves.

And thank you for voting and commenting..😚😚😚

Is there any ideas I should add to this story..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 5.3K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...
174K 13.5K 33
"We are not meant to be ..." The omega said, tears falling down from his beautiful eyes. "I don't care if we die today.... If I cannot live with you...
15.6K 493 17
20 years old Kim Taehyung is an Omega. A rare species too. The worse of all, he was a prince of a kingdom named Lunar, the heir to the throne. Everyo...
50.8K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...