The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

Av BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... Mer

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

22 : Sleep

2.5K 84 18
Av BlueChipMochi

"There's no one in the house right now Haeun ssi," He whispered that send shivered down your spine.

"So," You cocked a brow when he brought his face to face you.

"So.... I could do anything to you even fucking you,"

"Fuck me using what? Your small dick?" You chuckled ridiculously.

He frowned then smirked, "You underestimate me? I can show it to you,"

He came closer to your face still holding your wrists.

In the blink of eyes, he pushed you on the bed hovering on top of you while pinned you arms beside your head.

"What the f-"

"Shhh" He cut you off.

The distance between both of your face were so close even his breath brushed against your face, you were literally under him as he smirked at you.

You could not help but drunk in his manly scent and in the mean time you were actually nervous when the distance was too close, not because of him but the smell of your morning breath that smelt like a skunk fart.

Mingyu came to your house basically waking you up from death and you did not get to go to washroom to brush your teeth.

You just shrugged it off. Fuck it.

His lips curled up whilst gazed into your eyes deeply, " You know you act like this when I saved you at the sauna house,"

As he said that, you tried hard to remember the scene, rummaging your airhead.

Next seconds, you were done playing with his shit as you also grinned and shook your head absurdly.

The last time you checked, he was not getting into any accident nor mental illness that could make him acting weird.

You looked up at his face and at time he was closing the gap of your lips and his, you also approached your head to him.

As the lips almost touch, you swiftly turned your head to to the side of his face, thats made Mingyu kissed your neck.

He frozed when he heard you whimpered in his hear, not expecting such thing as he only intended to tease you. He felt his face was burning hot.

You were surprised and cursed yourself inwardly when you accidently let out whimper like a bitch. You felt like you wanna kill yourself at that very moment.

Instead of freaking out, you acted innocent and whispered into his ear,

"What is the point of this?" You asked huskily, turning emotionless facing him.

You stared at him blankly wondering why he was acting like an asshole in this early morning.

He looked dumbfounded before blinked looking at you.

Mingyu stared at you, he looked so flustered that it was adorable, but quickly composed himself and cleared his throat awkwardly.

Satisfied at the lack of answer, you smirked.

You curled you knee to kick him off of you, but its too late when you used the bruised knee making you winced in pain.

Mingyu frowned then looked worried as fuck.

"Stay still," Minyu said, letting you go before turning around to open the first aid kit to cure your foot while trying to forget what he just did.

"You needed to stop harassing people Haeun ssi," He scoffed while you sat up straight placing your legs at the edge of bed.

"You needed to stop being horny Mingyu ssi," You mocked him and he couldn't help but remembered what just happened few seconds ago.

You noticed his cheeks turned tint of red.

"Don't play like you're innocent woman," He rolled his eyes.

"Look, even if you are so horny and want to prove you have that thing to me I told you you're wasting your time. I'm not like a girl that being dramatic with the word 'fuck'." You said calmly, stubbornly trying to stay still.

He grabbed the medicated ointment out of the first aid kit and squezzed a small amount onto his fingers. Without a word he began to slather the cream over your blistered foots.

"I won't lie I was actually surprised to find your horny side but I'm too nice not to tell your dad," You continued making him shot a glare at you.

"Why the hell you're mentioning him out of nowhere?" He groaned.

"Because I thought Director Kim and I were bestfriend now since I always go to his office for detention and he was getting sick of me then got me suspended." You smiled weakly, suddenly coughing.

"Wow, I'm jealous. You even friend with him." He said sarcastically.

"I literally don't talk to him even we lived under the same roof.," He complained queitly.

"Oh don't worry Kim Mingyu ssi, I'll introduce you to him later."

"So nice of you," he rolled his eyes and he intended to pull you pants up.

"Hell hoe, I ain't letting you-" You refused.

He stared at you with no emotion. "I'm not going to hurt you,"

He pulled your pants up, you unwillingly complied letting him do so and shrugged out of it. It showed your bloody bruised knee.

You heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Is this what Dino did to you?" He frowned, slathering the ointment across you knee.

"How did you find out?" You asked him an obvious question when almost half of the entire students witnessed the fight.

"Yah, I never been so grateful when Seungkwan being so light mouth," Mingyu rolled his eyes making you snorted.

Mingyu tended to your bruised and scars. You noticed he clenched his jaws and his eyes were hooded the entire time he was helping you. Rather the friendly and playful aura of him, he emitted the gentle and caring aura when he applied the ointment over your blue skin.

Although you would never admit to it, his hand in yours made the entire thing much more bearable. You were glad he was here to help.

He put the medical cream over your scratch making you winced.

"Just bear a little," he said but was more careful not press too hard again.

"Now, you and I know you're not fine. You stupid girl. You should've put ointment on the bruise so it would've healed much faster." He chided causing you to scowl at him.

"I can do it myself," You said when he reached up to wrap the bandage around your knee.

He shook his head, being a stubborn hoe. You rolled your eyes.

Once he finished, he put all the ointment and bandage back into aid kit and sat beside you on the bed.

"Stupid girl," he crossed his arms with a scowl.

"More like stupid plus lazy plus don"t care plus heartless plus lifeless, wow I'm confused with the calculation." You gasped dramatically holding your head.

"Its equal to worry." He stated causing your head turned to him.

"If you're going to be like this everytime, I'm worried sick." Mingyu heaved a sigh.

You were staring him blankly then feeling ticklish inside your nose before,

"Achoo!"

You sneezed in his face causing him to shut his eyes off immediately and scrunched his nose.

"I think .... I'm down with flu," You wipped your runny nose. Mingyu shook his head and pushed your head playfully.

"I thought you were a three year old kid sometimes," He commented.

------------------------

He gently pushed your soft hair to the back before placing the wet towel on your burning forehead.

You licked your lips as you eyes every movement he made not letting a single word.

You were confused, you were never the type to be this calm for letting people took care of you, more like because its been awhile people really care for your existance.

He took a handkerchief from your drawer and about to wipe your sweated neck when you grabbed his wrist stopping him to do so.

He looked at you confusedly as he met your eyes that weakly half-opened.

There was something about his eyes thag made you feel different, it melted your frozen cold heart.

You feel it was not you inside not feeling yourself as you felt soft and not the rudest girl that always get triggered.

Your stomach churned as well as the timid feeling rush in your veins, you did not want to feel the same thing again you were not looking forward of what will happen further when people start to hate you.

He could feel your high fever skin on his wrist.

"i'm fine." You refused weakly.

"You're not."

"It's just a flu Mingyu. You can go home." You insisted as you didn't want to grow attached to him any further.

He obviously wasn't going anywhere.

"You keep on saying you're fine when you actually not Haeun,"

"I told you before, i'm used to the feel like dying." You acted like a healthy person.

"Fuck off," He cursed under his breath but you heard him loud and clear. You scowled at him.

"You know, you've been insisting that you're used to the feel of dying and I'm begining to realize you're just too lazy to take care of yourself." Mingyu muttered.

You rolled your eyes and tried to get up, you winced as the muscles around your legs stretched, he held you in place.

"Woah, where are you going?!" He exclaimed, holding your shoulder firmly.

"I'm just going to take my phone headass, I'm fine," You said.

"I'll get the damn phone," He grumbled getting up and took your phone with the paper bag that he brought earlier.

"This is medicated patch I got from my coach, you can have it." He placed it on the small table beside the bed.

"Hoshi will use it," You said.

"So ungrateful wrench, eat this medicine before you rest and sleep."

"No,i-"

You could not finish your sentences when Mingyu did not hesitated to wrap his arms around your waist to pull you up so that you sat on the bed.

You groaned and your face covered by your messy hair.

You pouted a little as he hand in the pills infront of your face making him giggle.

You wanted to take the pills but Mingyu insisted to put it straight into your mouth.

You were surprised but did not complain. Drinking the water ,you shut your eyes off in pain to swallow that bitter pills, to be honest you hated to take that bitter shit but get used to it when you started to take depression pills for years.

"Good girl," He took the bottle from you and ruffled your hair.

He smiled showing his cute fangs. You could not help but loved his fangs that most people did not have that.

You shook the image of attractive guy infront you before slowly laid your back on the bed.

"Are you going to home?" You asked, pulling the sheets up to your nose leaving on the eyes to peek on him.

"Are you okay alone?" He asked back, with a concern tone.

"No," You whispered under your blanket but its inaudible for him.

Mingyu looked at you a little longer, staring into your eyes.

"I'm going to stay here until you asleep,"

***
A/n: Sorry for late update guys and i made this chapter in hurry so ignored all the mistakes. I will edit it later.
Tell me if the story gets boring. :')))

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

161K 3.3K 36
"don't be traumatized by your past, just look at me and i will change everything" [Completed] ctto. Togethersvt -- SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) Choi Seungcheol (최...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
483K 18.4K 69
She's a girl that lost her family in the blink of eye without hints with a sudden conflicts. She use two identities in order to find her family back...
3.8K 170 12
Five years has passed in a blink. Haeun stumbled upon an offer to keep her promise that she had before leaving Seoul. The moment when she was hesitat...