Married To Mr.Parth | Complet...

By dharanilakshmibalu

"Stop there" I startled at the sudden loud voice. I turned my head towards it's direction. There I saw him st... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - A New Beginning
Chapter 19
Casting And Questions
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 - Who is SHE?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update, but a quick Q/A
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Miss me?
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Must read!
#justiceforwomen
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Important Note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 - THE END
Sequel

Chapter 26

7K 311 129
By dharanilakshmibalu

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

__________________________________
Kavya Pov:

"Well, The man I am married to owns this house.", I stated before jumping out of the car.

"You mean, it's your -", he shouted but I am half way towards our main door.

"Kavya? Wait, Kavya. Stop."

"Kavya, you better get that pretty ass of yours back, or -", I heard the car's door being shut.

"Or what Mr.Parth Samthaan?", I turned as I folded my arms over my chest.

He strode towards me with anger written all over his face. He stood dangerously close to me evading my comfort zone. When I tried to take a step back, he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him. Hot air emerging from his flared nose kept fanning on my cheeks. His black pool of eyes bored deep into mine, his eyebrows met in the middle. Water droplets trailed down from his hairlocks.

"Leave me, Parth. Are you insane?"

"What the heck were you doing at that diner? Working as a waitress? Serving to random dickheads? What the fuck is it Kavya?"

I stepped back to turn around without answering him. He grabbed my hand to pull me closer to him.

"Did you just walk off me?", he gritted out making my stomach to tighten in fright paralyzing me on my spot. His hands reached out to pull down my neck gaiter and in a spur of a moment he unzipped my hoodie and threw it on the pathway. The cool rain water drenched my body causing me to shiver more. I hugged myself.

Gulping down aloud. "We.. We can -", before I could convince him to take it to home he crushed his lips over mine throwing himself on me. I forgot to breath, pressing my eyes shut I stood there leaning on him for support as my knees felt weak as well as seeking warmth from his body. Wrapping his hands around my waist he twirled me around to push me against the car. I felt dizzy all of a sudden as his lips outlined my bottom lip before taking it in between his lips. My hands are on my side grabbing my pant in a tight grip. He made me squirm when I felt a sharp pain erupting on my lips. I placed my shivering hands on his shoulders to push him away.

At one stage, I felt my lips going numb before his minty taste turned into raw blood. He finally broke the kiss and leaned back to look at me. He wiped away the blood drops with his thumb.

"Now we are even.", he said with a smirk on his face.

"You are a monster.", I pushed him by his shoulders. He stumbled a little but gained back his posture in a second.

I walked past him, without sparing a second to turn to look at his smirking face, I entered the house slamming the door behind. I half walked and half ran towards my room but startled to take an halt when the main door was closed with a bang.

"Don't you ever try to walk off me. Because that's what you get for insulting me."

"What do you want?", I twirled around to look at him.

"Why didn't you tell me it is you? You know right from the start but you kept playing that silly game?", he took few steps towards me and stopped at a comfortable distance.

"No, I came to know it was you only when you pulled down the car's window. And besides I didn't want to tell you."

"Why? Perhaps you wanted to make fun of me?"

"No, I just.... I can't let you do anything by taking pity on me."

"You mean dropping you off? It's not out of pity, can't you see?", he tilted his head like I have grown into two heads.

"Then what is it? Or did your mom called you and told you to drop a stranger girl off at her home?", I laughed sarcastically at him.

"Seriously? Now you are bringing up what happened yesterday?", his voice turned into are-you-serious tone.

"Listen Mr.Parth Samthaan, I don't want your pity, okay? Even if anything happens to me again, I want you to stay out from my mess. Because I don't want your sympathy."

"Then what do you want from me?"

I looked straight at his eyes. The image of his hand intertwined with a girl flashed on the back of my mind. I opened my mouth to say something but closed it immediately. How low of him to have a relationship with a girl when he is married? That's when it hit me, he doesn't even value our marriage. And here I am, wearing the Mangalsutra around my neck day and night and having mini heart attacks whenever my friends eyes drift down to my neck.

"Nothing. I don't want anything from you.", I pointed at him before twirling around.

"Don't tell me you dressed up like this to impress me."

"What?", I turned to look at him.

'Is he serious?'

I chuckled as I asked, "To impress you?"

"Why would I ever want to impress you Mr.Samthaan? Tell me.", I crossed my arms over my chest.

His eyes triled down to my chest

"My face is here.", my snapped my fingers and motioned him to look up at my face.

"Then, stop doing that.", he pointed his finger at my chest.

"And why?"

"It's distracting me."

"How come me folding my arms over chest is distracting you?"

"How it wouldn't? Your boobs are literally popping out and your wet tshirt doesn't seem to do much help."

"What?", I whispered back barely audible in disbelief. I unfolded my hands and shoved them inside my pant pockets.

"I am fine now.", he smiled innocently at me sending a wave of shrill down my spine.

"Where are we?", he rubbed his chin as if he is thinking. "Yeah I got it."

"So you dressed up like this to impress the man who owns this house after you saw him with another girl at the diner."

I bit the side of my inner cheeks to control myself from laughing out. "Whatever helps you to sleep at nights.", I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then why the fuck did you change your clothes?", he sounded serious.

"Excuse me?"

"No talking back. Trust me, you don't wanna test my patience. Just answer my question, Kavya.", he sounded stern, long gone the playfulness in his voice.

"Why are you making this a big deal? It's just a dress. I can't get it. What's wrong in changing my clothes?", I flew my hands in the air in annoyance.

He took a step forward and stood barely a feet away from me. "Everything is wrong."

I sighed before telling the truth, "Max spilled his coffee on me, so I had to borrow a dress from my friend, that is from another waitress. That's all."

"Who the heck is Max?"

"Our chef."

He ran his hands through his hair pulling it out. "I know he has something to do with it.", he muttered under his breath, but I heard him.

"How did he spill the coffee on you? Were u standing close to him?", his voice is filled with hesitancy as he asked the last part.

"No, I was four miles away."

He glared at me. "Come on Parth, what are you trying to prove?"

He is not at all pleased with the idea of me and Max. As much as he gets irritated by this conversation, I am secretly enjoying it. I never imagined pissing him off would be full of fun.

He shook his head reluctantly, "Nothing. It's nothing." But it seemed like he tried to convince himself by his answer.

"Are you jealous?", without realising I blunted out the question. I mentally slapped myself for asking it.

If his face was red before, now it has reached the crimson shade. He shook his head fiercely, "What? Hell, no. He is revolting."

"But not as revolting as your dear girlfriend.", I snapped. In fact she looked more like a cheap floozy hitting on a married man, but I don't wanna sound rude or jealous by saying it aloud.

"My girlfriend?", he asked confusedly.

"Don't play the card of innocence to me. I saw you, I saw you both today."

"Oh, Nyka? No, she is not girlfriend. We are just ",he stopped before looking at me briefly.

"Just?", I raised my eyebrows at him looking expectantly.

"We are nothing. There is nothing serious going on between us.", he averted his gaze, looking at anywhere but me.

I placed my hands on my chest as I sighed historically. "Thank god. That girl is a lucky one."

"Is this a joke? Am I supposed to laugh now? Remind me to laugh tomorrow okay?"

I bit my lips to hold back my giggles but whimpered in pain when my teeth pressed on the cut.

"Gosh, what the heck did you do to my lips?", I asked turning to look myself in the mirror on the side of our living room wall.

But the moment I laid my eyes on my reflection, I am quite astonished by myself. Wow, I didn't imagine the dress would be so great on me when I was told to try this one. I was reluctant at first because I am not used to wear such clothes ever. But from now on, I think I should change my taste in clothing.

I gasped aloud when I saw a fresh cut on my bottom lip. I pouted my lips to examine the cut, but it seems pretty deep. That prick!

He stood beside me looking at my annoyed face through the mirror. "Awww now you look cute.", he grinned from ear to ear as if he won million dollars.

"See what you have done."

"What? Your lips look more plumpy and red now na? That's because of my hard work so don't blame it on me."

I again pouted my lips and looked at my reflection. He is right, it looks redder than ever.

"Don't pout."

"Why?"

"It's distracting me."

I glared at him as I said, "Then stop sticking with me, go to your room."

"Okay. Have wet night.", he winked at me before climbing up the stairs to his room.

What does he mean by that? I shrugged my shoulders pasting my gaze again on my reflection. I can't believe myself, I shifted on my toes to feel the flexibility of the ripped jeans. I slouched a little as I posed like a pro-model. Okay, fine. May be I tried to pose like a model. The t-shirt along with ripped jeans perfectly fit to my shape, complimenting my thin waist line. Quartering out, I pulled my hair to a side as I hit another pose. Turning around, I pushed up my ass and it gave me a perfect shape. But I jumped out of my skin when he shouted standing at the last step of the staircase.

"Oh wow. It's fucking distracting me."

"Could you stop repeating that?"

He stepped down from the stairs and took slow steps towards me. He tries to intimidate me, but I am not gonna give in this time. I twitched my lips at him before twirling around to look at the mirror.

"How can I resist? Everything in you is distracting me."

"Really?", I looked at him through the mirror to find his eyes turn more black.

"Yes.", he smirked at me. As much as it's hard to admit, he looks sexy when he smirks at me like that.

"Then what about this?", I made a funny face gazed at him through the mirror to see him wearing an amused smile on his face.

"This? Tell me. Am I still distracting you?", I mimicked an angry face he always makes when he is pissed off.

"You are turning me on now Kavya.", he leaned down and whispered against my ear causing me to tingle inside.

He slowly slid his arms around my waist and hugged me from behind still having his head placed on my shoulder. I gasped when he pulled me with force into his hard body. I glanced at him through the mirror, his eyes are completely dark and the look on his face says he is gonna get what he wants.

My inner self screamed at me to push him away but I stood frozen at my place. He nuzzled his nose in my hair inhaling deep. I pressed my eyes shut while debating with my inner self. I caught myself craving for the warmth radiating from his sculpted body.

Clearing my mind, I came up with a reasonable idea to escape from him. "I .. I .. I think... we should probably go and change our clothes before we catch cold."

He slid his fingers through my hair and tucked it behind my ear, "Yeah, you are right. We should take our clothes off."

I nodded at him before untangling his hands from my waist only to be pulled against him more.

"Come on, take off your t-shirt first."

I gasped, "No no.", I glanced at him tilting my head, "That's not what I meant. We should go to our rooms and then change into dry clothes."

"But I am too tired to go up so...", he trailed down before a mischievous grin appeared on his lips.

"Take my shirt off."

"What???? Me?"

"Yes, you. Then who else?"

"No, just let me go.", I tried to step away but he pressed his body on me more.

"I am giving you choices. You take my shirt off or I am gonna take yours off.", his voice is huskier than before.

"But I will make sure you won't catch cold.", his fingers trailed down from my shoulder to my arms. His breathing became uneven and so mine. Gripping my waist in a steel hold, he slid his another hand on my stomach.

"Parth, what are you doing?", my voice is shaky.

Making circles on my stomach he nuzzled his nose more into the nape of my neck, before placing his wet lips on my burning skin. My core started to throb in excitement, I let out a moan when he sucked my skin before blowing on it.

A shrill ran down my spine, his touch has the hair on my back to stand. He groaned when I let out a soft moan as he trailed down his hand to my thighs and ran his fingers over them. I pressed my thighs against each another. My knees turned into jellies when he licked my sensitive point behind my ears, if it weren't him holding me in iron grip, I would've slid down to the floor.

My breathing got hitched up, like a lightning bolt he grabbed my shoulders to turn me around and slammed his lips on mine, causing me to stumble back and lean on the mirror. He caged me in between his hard body and the mirror sucking my breath out of my lips. Involuntarily my hands reached up to grip his hair on the back of his neck.

His hand cupped my cheeks tilting it to get more access. I gave in to his kiss when he nibbled on my bottom lip, it still hurts but my mind is clouded with raw passion. His tongue rushed into my mouth tasting every corner of it.

I let out a moan when he sucked my bottom lip. He parted our lips when we ran out of oxygen. He placed his forehead against mine, our hitched breathing merged as one. When I opened my eyes, I saw his buttons are undone.

Shamelessly I roamed my eyes on his chest down to his abs. My eyes dilated when I saw his V-line which is quite visible with his jean hanging low from his waist. He got rid of his wet shirt throwing it on the floor, he gave me a knowing smirk. I opened my mouth to say something but he crashed his lips on me again, thrusting his tongue inside me.

My knees completely gave up, I circled my arms around his neck for support and leaned myself on him. His eyes trailed down to my thighs before lifting them up and wrapping them around his waist.

He moved to the couch and lied me down as he hovered over me without breaking the kiss.

He broke the kiss only to trail wet kisses all the way down to my neck.

His hands roamed on my body exploring every curves of it. His hand grabbed the hem of my tshirt and pulled it upwards.

'Never ever try to get in my room and show your face again.'

'You, fucking bitch! I have never seen such a girl harridan as you are!'

'Though you dress like a frump your body is worth to be paid once.'

'Just go and fuck around all the men out there.'

'You can become a famous shameless first class prostitute.'

"Stop, stop. Please stop.", I stopped him by his hand and sat straight on my place out of breath. I avoided looking at his eyes, "I can't do this."

********************************
Kavya Pov:

"Me? Party? Are you kidding me?", I shook my head as I said, "No, not happening." I packed my books inside my bag and got up to leave the classroom.

Faiza glared at me, "Well, you need a break from your boring life Kavya. Come with us, it will be more fun. I am not believing your lame excuses today. You are coming, and that's it."

"Have you ever listened to me?"

She grinned at me, "Faiza never listens to anyone. Come on, what's the worst thing gonna happen? It will be only you, me, Xander and Amith."

"I am not coming."

"You are coming."

"I am not coming."

"You are coming."

"I am not coming."

"You are not coming."

"I am coming."

"Yes, that's my girl.", she laughed before throwing herself on me.

'God, tonight is gonna be a very long night.'

___________________________________

Hai lovelies..... This chapter is longer than the previous one.. And way too steamy than before.... What's your opinion guys????

And what about the gifs???

Comment down your opinions, I am curious to know...

Don't forget to vote if you like the chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 29.3K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
1.8M 65.7K 53
#1- hate love #2- mumbai #3-forced "Samridhi," Naina said my name with excitement. " What happened, why are you shouting, "I asked her. "My marriag...
12.3K 1.3K 18
"Drithi!" His anger-filled roar reached my ears and I stood up from my place immediately not knowing why he was shouting. I turned around as he walke...
1M 47.7K 108
His cold eyes moved from my face to all over my white lace dress with a clenched jaw. I felt weak in my knees but I was successful in keeping my brav...