The BiPolar Project

By AmaraHartwig

What do you think of when you hear some one say, "That Person's BiPolar." Is it just mood swings? A serial ki... More

Intro
The Departure
The Pills
The Escape
Familiar Faces
Medium Security
Letters
Psych!
Thai's Chapter.
Pep Talk
The Jake I Knew....
I'm Getting You Out!
The First Test
Curiosity Leads To...
Not Part Of The Plan...
Epilogue
Author's Note

Ridding The World Of Filth

4 0 0
By AmaraHartwig

Dr. Samuel Priese 

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't fueled by bias. We all are, we just don't know we are or at least don't admit it. When I ran the test for Wells on that Flier kid, I have to admit I was surprised he didn't shoot either of us. But looking at the pig in this next test, I knew only one of us was coming out alive. You don't get thrown into Maximum for no reason.

I opened the door and introduced myself as I placed the box on the pedestal, then walked back. I turned and waited for him to start the test. He went up to the box and looked inside. He looked at me in confusion.

"Ain't there 'post to be a gun in here?"

"There's supposed to, but there 'ain't' one." He got angry. Despite his lack fo being able to put a decent sentence together, he was smart enough to know it was fight or flight. He charged at me.

It was a piece of cake. I would say that he tried to attack me. I shot him right there.

After the test I sent Elaina flowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 126K 36
I'd Like to think I was a good person, before it all began. I didn't cheat on tests, or steal. But throughout my entire life, I was treated if I wer...
53 8 8
The first book in the 'Sanity:' Trilogy "He looked me up and down, ... before cocking his fist back and punching my squarely in the nose, sending me...
669 153 46
"He seemed like a puzzle to me, and I really liked solving puzzles. But somehow, I don't think that I would ever be able to solve this one." Amelia H...
126K 3.5K 31
[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he wanted to make her fascinated about him...