Jail Bait [Mashton] [Book 1]

Autorstwa 5SOS_Giggles

One's Bait. And the other could go to Jail after taking the Bait. Jail Bait. Więcej

Jail Bait [Mashton]
Band Practice
Movie Night
Mood Swings
All Is Fair
Drop
There's Always Something
Confessions
Forget It
It Was Only A Kiss
Sweater Weather
Just A Talk
A Smile That Melts Hearts
The Science of Sound
Cuddles
Family Problems
The Feeling of Being Dead on the Inside
I'm Not Fine
Could It Be Worse
Delay
Panic
Home
I Love You, Goodbye
Character Ask! [CLOSED]
What If...
If You Are Here

Character Answers!!

1.8K 73 15
Autorstwa 5SOS_Giggles

[Please read the note at the end. It is important]

So we now have answers to some of the questions you guys sent in! And we are really sorry if your question didn't get picked, we kinda just randomly picked or did like the first come first serve type thing. But most of the questions that were asked were a like, so the ones that were picked will hopefully help answer the other questions that weren't.

So let's begin. We're going to go in the order that was listed before.

The Author!-

Q- Hi let's get married

A- So this wasn't much of a question, but it was damn funny. And your answer to that, is a maybe. 

-

Q- Why do you hate us and make us cry every chapter?

A- Because I hate you all. Joking. No I just love writing like that, once you realize that you can mess with people's feels it just funny after a while. So how about I do this out of Love, yeah? 

-

Q- What exactly is wrong with Ashton?/Why did you do this to Ashton?

A- I thought of these questions almost as the same, so I'm going to be answering them together. See now, I didn't always want this to happen to Ashton, truly, I was going to end this story with Ashton getting dragged off to Jail and Michael being left there crying. But I changed it, so that there was some other chances that things could change and happen. So in the chapter "Family Problems" at first it was going to be with Michael, and his mum, then I thought about Ashton's dad, we always just heard things about him, we didn't ever actually see him. So I wanted to show Ashton's problems at home, leading to Ashton getting beat which I didn't like writing at all, and then when we skip to almost the end of the book, we find out a lot of things about Ashton, like him becoming rich, and all of that. And in the chapter that which we found out about Ashton's problem, it was in Luke's POV, and we never got to what was going on with Ashton and Michael in the hospital room, and you wanna know why? Because I had it wrote out, I had worked on it for like two days maybe, I don't remember, I had been writing it for a while off an on, because I had started planning all of this at some point in time, but when I finished and I reread the chapter, it was way too sad too post. Like it would have been five paged of pure crying for you guys. Alright now onto what is wrong with Ashton, at first it was always just going to be a blood clot, that would have started to form from the beatings that is father did to him, then it started to grow into something that I didn't talk about, not at all, but I hinted a lot at it becoming a tumor if you read it carefully. The blood clot was the really big thing, that was killing Ashton right away, but the tumor was making it worse. The tumor also continued to grow every day, along with the blood clot, so it got worse over time, but was slow with the meds that Ashton was on. And Yes I do realize that there is like a four month very large gap that happens at the end of the book, and now you're thinking how in the hell is Ashton alive, well every month Ashton would have to go back to the doctor so they could do a check on his head, and then they would try to break down the blood clot enough that it wouldn't kill Ashton as fast. And yes guys I didn't do my research. I know what I am talking about. More or less. So I hope that answered those questions, I know it's a lot guys, sorry.

-

Q- What is up with Luke and Michael's last names?

A- This question was put directly into the comments on the Ask, but I wanted to answer it because a lot of you were asking about it on the chapters where it was mentioned. Well I figured that I didn't want the two of them having two different last names even with their parents being married, so I gave them both of the last names, leaving their original last name first then having the newer last name last. I know it's confusing, but I've seen it, my friend has that shit going on and she gave me the idea. So there is you answer.

-

Ashton Irwin-

Q- Have you ever been depressed?

A- For a time in my life after my mother left me with my father, but took my siblings, I couldn't handle a lot. My father was constantly insulting me and hitting me. I did move to the drastic measures of cutting, that I never did want to move into. I did some other things also, that I'm not proud of. I was also once again depressed for a short time after the things that happened with Michael. I thought that it was going to be a good thing, then it all changed in such a short time, I wasn't coping all that well. But I was alright after not too long. Everything was fixed. 

-

Q- Who's your celebrity crush?

A- Oh going deep I see. Well I don't I think I should say this, but I'm going to tell you who my male celeb crush is. His name is Michael Clifford and he's in this loser band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. Ever heard of them? ;}

-

Q- How long are you willing to wait to have full sex with Michael?

A- Full sex? I so knew this was coming when we were talking about doing this. My gosh people stop being so dirty! I'll wait as along as I have too. I love Michael, and I don't want to hurt him. You know until that day comes, then I want him screaming my name at the top of his lungs. ;}

-

Q- If you woke up one day not knowing who Michael was would you try to befriend him again if he told you about your relationship?

A- [This is the Author quickly for a little bit of insider info. I had actually planned on the chapter after the one with Amnesia in it, that Ashton would wake up not having an idea who Michael was, so then it would have been like the whole thing could start over again, and then Jail Bait would have been longer, but I am evil and didn't do that to you guys. Now back to Ashton for his answer.] Oh gosh. I don't know what I would do. After I got out of the hospital finally, Michael showed me that song he wrote with Luke and Calum's help, and I thought it was amazing. I cried for hours and that night after we finally got to sleep, I had a dream about it, it scared me so much. Michael was crying in the corner of the room, while Luke and Calum tried to explain everything to me. Then I woke up crying thanks to Michael, we didn't sleep that night, and I was glad for that, because I just wanted to hold him in my arms and talk. I didn't know what to do if I lost him.

-

Q- I love you, you beautiful man.

A- Not a question, but thank you. 

-

Luke Hemmings-Clifford-

Q-Who tops? ;)

A- I normally do, but when Calum wants to be dominate, I let him, because he is sexy as hell like that. You have no idea.

-

Q- What are you and Cal gonna do about Ashton and Michael? And their little break up.

A- See we had no idea about them breaking up until like a week after Ashton had his surgery. He called us later that week and told us everything, I was livid. I couldn't believe that he hurt Michael like that, and Calum, he didn't really know how to act to it, he wasn't happy because he actually liked them as a couple, I did too, but I just hated my brother being jail bait. It was just a big shock truly. We never saw it coming.

-

Michael Clifford-Hemmings-

Q- What made you feel insecure?

A- There is a lot of things. Around Ashton, they have always been the way he looked at me, what he thought of me, you know the stuff that anyone would think around their crush. But I think the main thing that revolved around just about the whole world, was that if I was even good enough for this life. I always thought that I was worthless, a good for nothing; well at least I did before I was fully living with my dad and Luke's family. While my parents were getting divorced and my dad was trying to get married to Luke's mom, I had to live with my mom and her horrid boyfriend. He made me feel like absolute shit, every single chance that he got. So I guess that's the real answer to this question.

-

Q- What was your first impression when you saw Ashton?

A- Gosh, I thought that he was sex on legs. I mean the boy has gone through some fazes, and I have loved him through it all. I mean sure I was just a little kid then, and it was just a crush because I still wasn't even used to being around Luke and everyone, so when I saw Ashton, I just knew that there was something different about him. 

-

Q- U r  h a w t

A- This took me a little to figure that out, because I was really confused. But then I got it. So thank you. 

-

Calum Hood-

Q- How many times have you and Luke, you know?

A- You mean had sex? Well really I see it as making love, unless were both in that mood, then it's just lustful sex. But I really have no idea anymore. It's most likely over 40 times, and I've only recently started topping, so you know. 

-

Q- Have you ever loved someone that didn't love you back?

A- Yes. I mean I could say Luke, because I've loved him for years, and I had no idea that he liked me back, so there was that. But there was this one guy, when I was like 14, and I swear I was in love with him, but he had a girlfriend, and they were really happy, so I knew that I had to get over. And there was Luke, helping me get over it without even knowing. So that is my love life. 

-

Q- Would you love to get married to Luke?|||| also I think you and Luke make a cute couple.

A- SHHHHHH don't say things like that. He might be watching! ;) But yes, yes I would. More to come later. And thank you, we are kinda cute, aren't we?

-

Mr and Mrs Clifford-Hemmings

Q- How many years older would you let Michael date?

A- Well I as his father, would trust him enough to date whoever he wanted, as long as this person wasn't like a 50 year old man. That one would be a little weird. But if he wanted to date something that was like I don't really know, around Luke, Calum, or Ashton's age, then I don't fully see the problem with that. Then I as his stepmother love Michael like he is my own child, whatever choices that he makes, even for being at a young age, I will support him on. 

-

Q- How does it feel to have extremely hot sons?

A- I do agree as their mother that we have very good looking boys. Sadly I won't be getting grandchildren out of them, but I'm okay with that. I'm proud of my boys for being good looking, it just shows that I'm a good father.

______________________________________

That is the end of our Q&Slay! As Queen Tyler Oakley would say!

Alright, so hopefully you all didn't just over look all of this, well I mean if you're reading this then you are doing as I asked and are reading my new little note.

This is the biggest book that I have ever written, well I mean I've written longer, but I mean support wise. You guys have not let me down, not once. So I'm hoping you don't let me down this time either. 

I know we've got the Sequel coming up whenever I get to start it, I've also now got our little book club called Too Much 5SOS_Giggles To Handle, make sure you check that out, it's for everyone; but now I've got a little competition type deal going on.

You guys always give me ideas at what could have happened, in a chapter, what should happen next, ecx. Well now I want you to use that creativity, and write a Jail Bait One Shot. I know, a lot of you are just readers, not writers, but here's the thing, you don't have to write. I just want to see if someone can like show something that I didn't.

So this is how exactly it's going to go down.

You can either; have a alternate ending, so change the ending of the book, go from a chapter that I didn't add a lot of detail too, and like change it around; just do what you want to do. That's all I'm saying. 

It just needs to be a one shot guys, if you wanna do a short story, then I'm cool with that. Do want you want, and like Inbox, so we know who's going to like write something so we can watch your page, and add the one shot or whatever to a Reading List that we're gonna be making. 

Can we just try this? We don't care if they suck or anything, we just want to see you guys kinda interpret this story. 

Thank you all once again, for the amazing support on Jail Bait. This has been an amazing adventure. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

49.4K 1.4K 26
Try tempting someone who's not that into you. Literally, he couldn't care less about you.
11 0 3
Two brothers. Same family, different life stories. How their paths cross and how far apart those paths are.
2K 74 12
Everything crumbals and becomes one sided like the bond. (edited. should make sense ;) )
3.5K 60 22
Book 2 of Scales of Imprisonment. Have Fun.