Friends with Benefits {Modern...

By citrustae

When she was younger, Autumn Brown saw her parents killed in front of her. The words the man whispered still... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Q and A?
A Talk

Chapter 28

3.2K 136 181
By citrustae

Levi and I walked into 7eleven, even though we were still a bit ruffed up. We earned a few stares from people, but I ignored it. Levi, on the other hand, sent deathly glares towards them. We walked towards the back where the Slurpee machines were. "Do you want one?" I asked him. He shook his head no. I shrugged and grabbed a medium sized cup. I got a white cherry one. I grabbed a lid and straw.

"Anything else?" he asked, somewhat impatiently. I rolled my eyes. I quickly grabbed a small bag of hot Cheetos. "I don't know what has your panties twisted up in a bunch," I said narrowing my eyes at him. We went to the counter and he payed for the things. As we walked out, he put his arm around my waist.

"I'd rather be back at the hotel," he stated. "I feel disgusting."

I took a sip of the drink. "Yeah, well, too bad. I want to sit outside for a while." He put his face in the crook of my neck and groaned. I just took another sip. "Quit being a little bitch," I said to him.

"Shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes and laughed. We walked until we found a bench. We headed over and sat down. Levi still had his arm around me, showing everyone I was his. I kicked my feet back and forth. I listened to the sound of cars passing by, people walking and talking, the sound of nature. I took another sip of the drink.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" I asked facing towards him. He smirked. "Sure." I knew what he was going to do the second he got that stupid smirk. He quickly leaned in to kiss me, but I put the cup in front of him. I gave him a fake smile. He seemed annoyed. He grabbed it and took a small sip. He handed it back to me. "It's alright."

I rolled my eyes. I rested my head against his shoulder. "Levi..." I said quietly.

"Hm?" He was planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Whenever we get back, what's going to happen?" He didn't reply at first. The silence was annoying me a little.

"No one knows how things will turn out," he stated. "All we're allowed to do is to make sure we don't regret the choices we made."

"I just hope it'll be okay," I said. He didn't reply, he just nodded. I decided to stop talking about the possibility of our inevitable death. I decided to talk about Erwin's instead. "So when he calls..."

"We'll answer. That or we can miss the call, text him a while later and get all the details. He most likely wouldn't say a thing if we answered."

"And if he doesn't?" I asked.

"We follow him. Simple as that," he said coolly. "This is going to end soon, you know that, right?"

I nodded. "I know." There was a minute of silence, until my phone started to ring. I usually kept it off, because I knew someone would call repeatedly. It caught me off guard a bit. I looked down at the name. "Hanji," I said out loud. I looked at Levi. He nodded.

I hesitantly answered. "Hel-"

"AUUUUTTTUUUMMMNNN!!!!!!!" Hanji yelled into the phone. Thank goodness I had it on speaker. "WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU'VE BEEN GONE ALMOST TWO WEEKS! MIKASA, ARMIN, EREN, AND I ARE WORRIED! AUTUMN!"

"Slow down," I said annoyed. "I'm fine."

"Where are you?! I went to your house and you haven't answered. I've called you hundreds of times but you haven't answered! What's happening?!" she asked frantically.

I glanced at Levi. He shook his head no. I sighed. "I'm fine Hanji. Seriously, you don't need to worry. Tell the other three I said that. Don't worry about it. I've been on a little trip," I said taking another glance at Levi.

"Is the shorty there with you or something?" she asked. I looked away from him. I heard the grin in her voice. "He hasn't been here either. Left the same day you did."

"What makes you think that?" I said to her. I felt Levi's gaze on me. I blushed slightly and avoided eye contact with him.

"Well, as I said, he left the same day you did and hasn't come back. Before you guys left, I've seen you talking and hanging out." I could still hear her grin. I bet she was wiggling her eyebrows right now. Hanji was predictable at times.

"Well, I don't know where he is," I said casually. There was silence on the line. I raised my eyebrow and looked at the phone. She didn't hang up. "Um, Hanji? Are you there?" I asked slowly.

"I don't believe you," she said. My eyes went wide even though she couldn't see me. "What the hell do you mean?" I said. "Are you calling me a liar?"

I heard a small scoff from Levi. I rolled my eyes, but didn't look at him. "Naturally, yes," Hanji said. She sounded serious. I let out a small laugh. "It's too weird," she continued. "You two left the same day and haven't came back. You guys were hanging out more before you left. You also talked more. It was like this was planned."

"Good theory," I said, "but it isn't true. He probably went somewhere with other midgets," I said with a slight laugh. I felt his glare on me, but I still didn't look at him. "Why is that our conversations are mostly about him or Eren?"

"Oh! Speaking of Eren," she said, "he really misses you."

"Really?" I said raising an eyebrow. "That's surprising."

"How so?" she asked. I shrugged even though she wasn't there. "I don't know. It just is."

"I think he might like you," she said. I heard the smirk in her voice. I got a devious grin and looked at Levi. He looked angry. "Oh really?" I said looking at him. "What makes you think Eren likes me?"

"It's the way he talks about you," she stated. I looked down at the phone and raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" I asked interested in the subject.

"Like, he compliments you at times without realizing it. He talks about you like you mean a lot to him. It's sweet."

I rubbed the back of my neck. I didn't know how to reply. Sure, I was a little flattered, and I wanted to annoy Levi with this, I just didn't know how. "I always thought him and Mikasa were a thing. She's really protective of him."

"I thought they were too. They aren't though." She paused for a second. "You said he was cute right? I can hook you-"

"Oi! Shitty glasses!" Levi said grabbing the phone of of my hands. "You aren't hooking them up. She's mine."

"LEVI?!?" Hanji and I said at the same time. We were saying them for different reasons though. "What the fuck, give me my phone back!" I said trying to get it from him. "Levi?! What's happening?!" Hanji said confused.

"Well, Autumn had you on speaker phone, I was listening. I got sick of all the stupid Eren shit," he said nonchalantly.

"Wait, wait, wait," Hanji said. "Are you guys like a thing?" she said.

I was about to say no, but Levi replied before me. "Yes."

"I knew it! It's about time!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me, Fall?" she said.

It annoyed me she called me Fall, especially in front of Levi. I didn't want him to start calling me that. If he does though, I'll just find ways to make fun of his height. "Well I didn't know myself," I mumbled moving my eyes to the side.

"How do you not know you're dating someone?" she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, well, Autumn and I have some business to take care of," Levi said glancing at me. I felt myself blush. "W-What?!" I said rather loudly. She laughed. "Have fun," she said with a grin. "Oh yeah, good luck also."

"What the hell do you mean by good luck?!" I hissed. Before she could answer, Levi had ended the call. He turned off my phone and put it in his pocket. He looked at me and gave me a evil smirk. He stood up and pulled me with him. He picked me up bridal style. I managed to grab my Slurpee, but had to leave my bag of hot Cheetos.

Farewell hot Cheetos......Farewell....

****

Whenever we got to the hotel we were in, I had taken a bath. Levi took a shower afterwards. He's been out for a while now, but he hasn't really said anything. It worried me. He said we had business to take care of.

What business....

I took a drink of my Slurpee that was almost gone. I was reading a book I had brought with me for the hundredth time. Suddenly, I felt the bed sink. I looked away from the book and saw Levi sitting next to me.

"What's it about?"

"Two kids who have cancer and they fall in love," I replied instantly. He just blinked. I laughed slightly. "It's called The Fault in our Stars. It's an amazing book."

"Tch."

I rolled my eyes. I was going to continue reading, but I decided not to. I folded the corner of the page I was on and closed the book. I set on the night stand and took another sip. I turned to the midget. "Were you jealous?" I asked with a grin.

"Why would I be jealous of that kid?" he said narrowing his eyes at me. "You said you got annoyed by it all. It sounded like you were jealous."

He scoffed. He looked at me for a moment. He then put his hands on my waist and laid me down on the bed. He suddenly hovered over me. "Business, huh?" I said rolling my eyes. He didn't reply. He just leaned in and kissed me roughly on the lips.

I had put my hands behind his neck and felt his small smirk. His hands moved a little bit up from my waist onto my sides, under my shirt. His touch sent small shivers up my spine. He pulled away and we were both panting. He moved and placed kisses along my jawline. He went down and did the same to my neck. He nipped at certain places which made me moan slightly.

He smirked and went back up to my lips. He kissed me roughly again. He moved his hands and put them on my cheeks. They didn't stay there that long though. They slowly moved down to my neck, then trailed down my sides. I felt my cheeks burn. The movement made me slightly shudder. His hands rested on my thighs.

He pulled away to get air. He didn't say anything. We were just panting. He put his forehead against mine for a few seconds. Whenever he regained enough breath, he kissed me again. His hands pushed up my shirt slightly. He didn't take it off, but showed my stomach.

I suddenly felt his tongue run of my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I thought about it for a moment. After a few seconds, I opened my mouth slightly. I felt his smirk in the kiss, glad I finally gave in. He wasted no time exploring every inch of my mouth, making me moan softly.

He pulled away, we both needed air. He was panting. He suddenly gave me a smirk. "That Slurpee tasted a hell of a lot better in your mouth." I felt myself blush. I moved my eyes to the side. He then turned my red face towards his. He leaned down a planted a soft, gentle, kiss on my lips. It made me smile.

He pulled away. He grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled it. "You're mine," he said to me. I laughed slightly. "I know," I said with a smile. His edges lifted up slightly, but then went back down. He got a small smirk instead. "I can prove it."

He didn't give me a chance to respond. Instead, he kissed me again. It was rougher than the last one. He bit my bottom lip slightly which caught me off guard. I had laughed slightly into the kiss. I was playing with his black hair, earning a small groan from him. His hands were moving up and down my sides. I don't know why, but whenever he does that, it always made me shudder, but I liked it. One of hands started to trace different patterns against my stomach.

He pulled away after a few seconds. He looked at me. He was about to ask me something, but I already knew what it was. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him close to me; I was giving him a hug. It took him a second, but he wrapped his arms around me. "I guess that's a yes," he said against my cheek. I laughed.

He kissed me again, but then broke away. His edges lifted up slightly again. It was the closet thing to a smile. I put my hand on his cheek, putting my thumb of the corner of his mouth and smiled at him. I moved it when I saw he was taking off his shirt. Sure enough, in one swift motion. He started to take off mine afterwards.

He kissed me as his hands worked with the buttons of my jeans. Whenever he got them undone, I moved my head slightly, making the kiss break. He looked at me with a slightly confused face. "Levi?" I said to him.

"Hm?"

I paused for a second. I looked into his gray eyes and smiled again. "...I love you."

He put his hand on my cheek. He rested his forehead against mine. He got a small smile. Even though it was small, it made my heart flutter. He planted a small kiss on my cheek. He looked at me softly.

"I love you too, brat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
624K 16.4K 60
She was dangerous. She was hurt. She was scarred by the people that left her to the dangers of the Underground. She thought that she was scarred for...
34.2K 1.2K 26
Warning!!! This story will include possibly triggering things including: s3xual @ssualt s3lf h@rm @buse I will add possible triggers not listed here...
752K 22.3K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...