Arrow's Daughter

بواسطة demihunteravenger

Peyton Morgan has always wanted to meet her father. Her mother never told any name just stories of how they m... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

1K 36 2
بواسطة demihunteravenger

That night after school and my MMA practice Oliver drove Barry and I to the house. We pulled up a long drive and stop and a grey house. It had a porch going around the house and a hallway connecting the main part of the house to the large garage with 3 doors. A small black car was parked in the driveway, a woman getting out of the car.
"Hello, Mr. Queen." She greets my dad as we walk up to her.
"Melissa, please it's Oliver." He insists. "This is my daughter Peyton and my fiancé Barry." He introduces us, wrapping an arm around Barry.
"Of course." She walks up the porch and starts talking about specks and random information that I basically ignored as I looked around. As we walked through each room I imagined what we would do to it. The basement would be either a gym or Barry's home lab or both. The attic obviously for storage and the garage could hold my targets for when I practiced at home. The back yard had several large trees and a patio. There was the perfect amount of space for me and Oliver to go on a run in the wooded area that surround the property.
"I'll let you talk." Melissa told us.
"So, what do you think?" Barry looked at me.
"I love it. It's perfect. The study can hold our books and my music stuff. The backyard can be good for archery practice. The basement for a lab for you and a gym for us." I list off my ideas.
"Okay. Barry what do you think?"
"It's perfect. I agree with everything that Peyton thought of."
"They we should get it?" Oliver asked pulling Barry close to him again.
"Yes."
"Definitely." We answer.
"Let's go buy our house." Oliver says smiling. He is still extremely happy unlike anything I had ever seen before.
My phone vibrates and I pull it out of my pocket.
Why is Ollie so happy today? Thea texts me.
He found a house. Also I'm doing the planning for the wedding.
Send pics of the house if you are getting it.
Nope. It's a surprise!
You're getting it?!
Not telling. I shut my phone off and walk to Oliver and Barry who were sitting at the table talking with Melissa.
We made an offer and a week later we were approved. Everything that had to be done happened in the next two weeks as the owners wanted to move and sell quickly. We started to move in after they left and did a walk through. My room was on the second floor and had a small balcony that was only for my room. Oliver and Barry's room was at the other end of the hall. I was excited to be back in a house with a yard and not an apartment. Barry is keeping just moving some of his things back into Joe's house for when he needs to stay in Central.
We moved in and I set up my room for the 3rd time since meeting Oliver. I help move all of the other boxes inside and to the right rooms. We were turning the garage into a gym for me and Oliver and then turning one room in the basement into a lab. The other space was like a music room that I could practice in and have friends over. Barry and I turned the study into a library with all of our books and a desk for Oliver to work from when he needed to. Everything was neatly put away.
Oliver and I are very clean and are good at keeping things neat. Barry, not so much.
"Dad, Barry, why don't we have the wedding here?" I ask at dinner while also planning the wedding by asking them questions. We settled on a date. "We don't really want too many people, just our teams, family, friends, I can get the glee club to be the band." I say offering.
"That sound perfect." Barry says looking at my dad. "Don't you think so?" Oliver nods and I write down my ideas. After dinner I stayed home while Oliver went out. Barry sat next to me and gave input on what I was planning and looking up on Pinterest.
My glee club has gone to sectionals and regionals but then never got any farther. I'm honestly surprised that I'm still alive with everything going on. MMA, Karate, Glee club, gymnastics, plus planning for the wedding and when I go and train with my dad. I only had a few months of planning. Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Roy, Caitlin, Cisco, Joe, Iris, Eddie, plus my glee club and a few others were coming to the Wedding. They just wanted a small wedding. I had seating arrangements finished as well as what I was planning on doing for the decorations.

As the date came closer I became more and more stressed.

"Dad, Barry, you both have your tuxes, right?" I yell from my room.

"Yes." They both yell at the same time. I continued to go back to work on making the arrangements. My bed was covered in white lights and fabric. The colors were white, scarlet and emerald, both of their colors. Iris helped me get the flowers and I worked to get them all ready. It was one week until the wedding. I also had Glee practice. They still don't know that it's for Oliver Queen's wedding.

"Okay. Then mark it off on the list in the kitchen." I yell back at them.

I finish with the last table arrangement. I go and move it to the 'finished' table on the side of my room. I clean off my bed stowing everything away.

"Hey, you okay?" Barry asks and I walk downstairs to the checklist I made and had in the kitchen.

"Yeah, just exhausted." I give him a hug and move back upstairs to go to sleep.

The next morning I had glee practice.

"Peyton are you going to finally tell us where we are performing?" I was asked by my friends.

"Okay, fine. The performance is Oliver Queen's wedding." I say looking at them.

"What?!" They all exclaimed looking completely shocked. "How did you do that?"

"That is going to be revealed at the wedding." I say looking at them before walking out.

I get Oliver to stay at Thea's for the two night prior to the wedding and Barry staying at Joe's. Felicity, Caitlin and Iris helped me get everything set up.

"Peyton this is beautiful. Can you plan my wedding?" Iris asked looking at the final set up of the backyard.

"Mine too?" Felicity set the last centerpiece down. They had simple dark red roses and dark green plants with pieces of circuit board that brought both Oliver and Barry together.

"Just as long as you don't have me plan it within 5 months." I say looking at them straight in the face.

"Deal." We shake and go back inside. "Let's start girl's night." We put in a movie and got our food and sat on the couch together. We all went to sleep and then got ready in the morning. The glee club showed up and I gave them their rooms to get ready in.

"Felicity!" I screamed setting down the hall. "Where's Barry!" I yelled at her.

"On his way. Joe is making sure that he isn't late for once." She yelled back.

"Thanks. Any estimate on Ollie?" I ask again.

"About 20 minutes." I sigh and move into the glee room.

"Okay, Joe is getting Barry here. Ol is 20 minutes out. Iris, Felicity, Thea and I are ready. We have the glee for music, food is here, cake is picked up, Diggle and Roy are ready, the priest is here." I say under my breath while passing everyone.

"Peyton, do you have your curler?" Saph asked looking around.

"Yeah, give me a minute." I run out of the room and to my room and grab it handing it to the girl. My hair was finished, makeup done and dressed in the dark green dress. It was wrapped over the shoulder and was ankle length. They matched Felicity, Iris and Thea's dresses. Thea's matched mine in color and then Felicity and Iris's were a deep red matching the roses in the centerpieces. We presented our families and our teams.

"Peyton." Oliver knocked on my door.

"Coming, give me a minute." I yell out fixing my mascara. Oliver was dressed in his tux with the dark red tie that I picked out and pocket square that matched as well.

"You look beautiful." He says looking at me.

"Not too bad yourself Dad." I say giving him a hug. I had a feeling that at least one of the glee members was watching.

"Thank you for everything. It looks amazing. Is the Glee club almost ready?" He asks.

"Yep, Joe is getting Barry here ontime." I inform him. "You have ten minutes to get ready. Remember after the party you and Barry will leave for two weeks and neither of the teams are allowed to collect you to do your jobs." I tell him. I look up at him. He let his mask down and I could see that he looked nervous.

"Am I doing the right thing?" Oliver asked. I pulled him into the nearest room. My room.

"Dad, you love Barry right?" He nods. "And Barry loves you, there isn't anything wrong. You both love each other and that is the right thing. Don't be afraid of being nervous. Were you nervous when you met me?"

"I was terrified I was going to screw you up or lose you to the fact that I was the Hood."

"And look at how good I turned out. You helped me from having nightmares and panic attacks multiple times a week to having them once or twice a month." I take his hands in mine. "You don't mess up everything that you touch. Now go finish getting ready Barry is going to be here any minute. Get out there." I push him towards the door. He stops and gives me a hug before walking out to stand at the altar that we set up under one of the big trees. Lights were strung up and would go on as the daylight left.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" I ask entering the glee club room. They nodded and I explained where we would be standing. Everyone was dressed nicely but not matching. "Let's go, I'm coming in later after you guys get situated." I tell them.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

16K 428 19
It takes place In the CWs Arrowverse: It follows the trials and and escapades of one Andrew Queen older bother to Oliver by 2 years, After his Brothe...
1.9K 25 5
Joining the Therapy fic trend for 5x10. Lauriver fans welcome, Olicity fans don't even bother. With Laurel Lance now back, how will things change bet...
15.9K 328 98
If you have a cover you'd like to send me please snapchat me at @laurellgrant "I will be editing the first 50 chapters beginning April 15, 2018" Per...
392 38 27
This is a story about a girl struggling to find herself. That girl is me. My name is Olivia Queen. But I'm not a queen by blood. I was adopted when i...