Hamilton One Shots (x reader)

By thatstoreonthecorner

*reads title* highest ranks: #762 in fan fiction #12 in hamilton #38 in oneshots More

Suggestions?
Lafayette x Reader [1]
Hercules x Reader
John x Reader
Jefferson x Reader
Lafayette x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Alexander x Reader
James x Reader
Oak x Reader [1]
Oak x Reader [2]
Washington x Reader
Oak x Reader [3]
King George x Reader
Burr x Reader
John x Reader [1]
John x Reader [2]
Face Reveal
Alexander x Reader
Lin x Reader
Philip x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
BE MORE CHILL
Anthony x Reader
Philip x OC
Thomas Jefferson x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Lin x Reader [1]
Lin x Reader [2]
Eliza x Reader
Hercules x Male!Reader
Ham Fam Short Story 1
Jefferson x Reader
Angelica x Female!Reader
Aaron Burr x Child!Reader
Anthony x Reader
Peggy x Female!Reader
Philip x Reader [1]
Philip x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader [3]
Philip x Reader [4]
Philip x Reader [5]
Lin x Reader
King George x Reader [1]
King George x Reader [2]
King George x Reader [3]
Ham Fam Short Story 2
Jefferson x Reader
the end.

Lafayette x Reader

9.7K 181 257
By thatstoreonthecorner

A/N: YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY UPDATING SCHEDULE. But I decided y'all need to wait for a part two for my last Anthony x Reader. As if I update that often anyway haha.

READ IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT BOTTOM!

College AU!

This is the first weekend I had off from either work, school, or family business all year. Teachers really undermine the toughness of college during your junior year. Talk about studying overload. What really made it worse was that my boyfriend, Lafayette, or Laf as he liked to be called, was effortlessly a genius.

Even with being a transfer student, he manages perfectly to get A's on every project, and keep a perfect record. Then there was me, who had to work her ass off to keep that same record. Actually, I managed to befriend an entire group of man geniuses.

Alexander Hamilton, being a genius from the womb.

John Laurens surprised me with his determination to make a difference in the world.

And Hercules Mulligan, who was special in his own way. He had an extremely good talent in clothing and fashion advice. Herc's my go to outfit planner for dates.

Then Lafayette, of course.

I was pretty much set up from the get go to fail compared to my friends.

But throughout the hardwood and lectures I've managed to get a weekend off. Even from my lousy side job at Starbucks. So, I did not hesitate to stroll right into my boyfriend's dorm room, (which he shared with Hercules) and tell him the great news.

Walking right in to the unlocked room, I yelled from him.

"Lafayette!"

I continued to walk in without waiting for a reply.

"Are you in the bathr- wOah John- what?"

There stood John, walking around without a shirt and the only this covering his privates being his boxers.

I cringed and asked, "What were you doing?"

"Eating chips."

"And that's... it?"

"Yup." He threw a few more chips from the bag in his arms, into his mouth.

"So, you always casually stroll around your room in your boxers?"

"Even ask Laf."

"Well, where is he?"

"Literally in his room."

I sighed and thanked him, opening the door with a bit more hesitation than before.

"Hey love." He said, backing away from the computer he was previously working at.

"Guess what?" I smiled, and just seeing that, he smiled too.

"What?"

"IM FREE ALL WEEKEND!!" I put my hands up in the air and danced, letting him grab me by my waist and pull me closer.

"Hmm.." he mumbled. "Imagine all the things we can do."

I gave him a slap. "I meant a date night!"

"Oh.." he said and I giggled at his disappointment. "Génial! I have an idea."

I raised an eyebrow as he pulled up closer to his computer desk, typing furiously. I watched him pause before clicking the mouse, and looking to me with a grin.

"How would you feel about a football game?"

\\\/ / /

"Laf, when you bought tickets for a pro football game, you didn't at least do some research into how the sport worked?" I ask, holding in my laughs at his misunderstood commentary.

"No, I enjoy ze surprise." He lifted his drink.

"Oh my goodness." I snuggled closer into my hoodie, watching as another player ran past the touchdown line.

"Home run!" Lafayette stood with the rest of the roaring crowd, cheering.

"It's a touchdown." I giggled.

"What?"

"When they run past the line and score a point. It's not a homerun, it's a touchdown."

"Ze man sure looks like ze was running home."

I facepalmed.

"Are you at least having fun, my love?"  The french man asked.

"I think I would have been fine doing anything, honestly."

!!! REALLY IMPORTANT !!! PLEASE READ !!!

A/N: My writing on this story has gone drastically downhill and I want to change that now. I feel awful constantly receiving support on a story that does not deserve it. (At least at this moment in time.) So, from now on, my update schedule will not be months apart from each other, and my effort into each chapter will not be half assed.

Starting tonight I'm going to pre write a lot of chapters, and update weekly, if not even twice a week!

I'm entering the Watty's for the first time this year, and I want to feel deserving of the chance to enter. To me this means putting so much more effort into this book.

Basically look forward to more from me in this book, and possibly an original story very soon. I want to complete this book with a satisfied piece of mind that I did successfully. Please also know, when this book inevitably ends, it will not be the end of my fanfiction writing or writing in general. By then, my original story will be published and active.

Please continue to comment, star, and of course leave feedback! That support is what keeps me writing, honestly people.

Details on my Original Story:

ALOT OF THIS HAS CHANGED AND IS CONTINUING TO CHANGE SO.. BE AWARE

I really should've drafted it a lot sooner (kms) but I have started writing an original story!! I DO plan on entering it (or at least some of it) into the Watty's this year, so look forward to it soon.

To give a brief summary (just because it might change), this story is about an original character named Albany Bynes who lives in a word full of, well, villains.

It's set in an alternative universe way ahead of our time, where technology is way advanced and out of control. Which led to villains rising and their world falling.

Albany is a 15 year old girl who gets mixed up with the criminals of her world, and its hero's aswell. She finds herself even becoming a handy sidekick along with her best friend. 

Idk that's what I got so.. if you have any interest stay turned!

ALSO: Looking for someone (mature and professional) to bounce ideas off of regarding this story. My stress is over the top and I want some second opinions. Feel free to message me!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH IF YOU READ ALL OF THIS! COMMENT "ME GIRL!" IF YA DID AND ILL WRITE YA A LITTLE THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AWESOME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hamilton By ☾

Fanfiction

463K 9.9K 54
Hamilton Characters X Reader.
638K 12.6K 58
Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit, I'm helpless! Unfortunately, I no longer have the inspiration to continue writing these oneshots, so I...
105K 4.3K 30
Read it I guess. May 13th 2018- #40 for Jeffmads stories- i- september 29th 2020 #8 !!! for jeffmads stories - why are y'all still reading this 💕❤️�...
164K 10.3K 43
College isn't just about grades. | noteworthy achievements | won best book on wattpad highest rank 26 in fanfiction high rankings in all tags nine mo...