To be a Princess - an OHSHC F...

بواسطة Kawaiinojutsu456

Ever since her mother passed away, Yuki's life has never been the same. Her father pushes her to her absolute... المزيد

To be a Princess
Meeting the Host Club
The New Host has a Secret
Enter - Haruhi!
Two girls (Editing)
Resonating melody
~Secrets revealed~
Preparing for phase 1 of the master plan.
~Dancing in the Moonlight~
~ Kyouya's fiancée? Not likely!~
The Twins Fight~Part One.
~Jungle Pool! SMI! Save my innocence!~
~Jungle Pool! SMI!!! Save my Innocence! Part. 2~
~It's the weekend! Give me a break!~
~The sun, the beach, and memories~
~ Haru-chan's house here we come!~
~Snatched away at the supermarket?~
Team Cake: Fight!
Road to... Host? - Part One
Road to... Host? - Part Two
Training with a Twist!
Double Date Disaster
A gathering for the top Ouran martial artists!
No Regrets

~The Twins Fight - Part Two~

11.8K 335 71
بواسطة Kawaiinojutsu456

~To be a princess~

Chapter 12

The twins fight (Part Two)

Yuki's POV

I sat in my wooden seat next to Haruhi, waiting for class to begin. It wasn't as loud as it was yesterday, meaning the twins were late coming to school today. I hope they've made up somehow. I do not want to be in the middle of a fight between them. It would be so tiring trying to calm them down.

"Haruhi! Morning!" a pink-haired Hikaru greeted with a wave as he leant on Haruhi's table, his eyes fixated on her face. Don't mind me I'm just sitting here, it's not like I expected a greeting too or whatever.

"Hikaru... What's up with your hair? Why pink?" Haruhi asked as she stared at the flamingo pink hair that was slightly spikier than usual today.

"Because it looks good on me! Cute, no?" he said with a smile, "But then again Haruhi, you're much cuter and pink suits your complexion too!" he complemented as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder as pulled her close to him. I'm starting to feel really awkward now. Awkward turtle.

"Good morning Yuki." a voice called out from behind me. I turned around and my eyes were nearly blinded by a mass of fluorescent blue hair.

"So... Kaoru's blue?" I mumbled, squinting my eyes a little, allowing them to adjust to the brightness of the blue.

"I was finally able to have an elegant sleep alone last night but I had a bad dream. I dreamt about dying my hair PINK... Or something disgusting like that... If only you were there to cheer me up Yuki." he flirted with a smirk as he snuggled against my cheek making my cheeks turn into a dark pink colour.

"Pink's a nice colour though.... All colours are wonderful." I said to him leaning away slightly from his snuggle.

"Well, I think Haruhi would look best in blue doncha think. Ahahahaha!!!" he laughed merrily as he went to sit down in his seat. Instead of gracefully landing on the seat as planned, he fell to the floor instead. Recovering from his fall, Kaoru glared at Hikaru and knocked his seat over causing Hikaru to topple down to the ground.

They both rose to their feet at the exact same time, their fluorescent bangs creating shadows over their eyes. They looked at one another with deadpanned eyes and both ended up with the same idea.

The class room suddenly turned into a war zone in a matter of seconds with random classroom objects flying across the classroom.

Haruhi and I both sighed in unison, our heads flopping down helplessly. If those too keep at it, this is going to be a looong day.

^_^In the cafeteria^_^

Yuki's POV

"Ne, Yuki/Haruhi, I'm going to get my lunch, come along, we'll have lunch together." Hikaru and Kaoru suggested simultaneously. Glaring at each other, they raced to the cafeteria at top speed and skidded to a halt once they reached their destination.

"Lunch set A." the twins chimed. Realizing they had said the exact same thing, they changed their minds.

"Actually, I'll take the B pasta and the D salad!" they chorused. Once again they glared at each other and changed their orders.

"No! The capellini and Barbary duck from F! Nevermind! A foie-gras poêlé with périgueux sauce!" they shouted in perfect unison.

"Stop copying me! I said stop copying me! Grrrrrr...." they growled angrily at each other. God! If they keep this up I will not, I repeat, will NOT be happy.

"Amazing... Their fighting with gritted teeth." Haruhi observed with a deadpanned look.

"And why did they have to drag us into this? What did we do?" I complained while I held my lunch in my hand.

"I thought it was unusually noisy in here. You two are still fighting? You guys are a disgrace to the host club." Tamaki stated as the rest of the host club entered the cafeteria causing the entire female population to burst into squeals.

"Okay stop right there! Double punishment for fighting!" Mitsukuni exclaimed as he held up what seemed to be a small...fan/drum? He giggled as he raised a strawberry cake in front of the twins. "Hika-chan and Kao-chan will each have half of this cake and make up! Okay?" Mitsukini suggested with a bright smile, "Ah, but I want to eat it too, so we'll have to split it in three. The strawberry you can't divide, so what'll we do? Can I have it? Since I like strawberries that's okay right? Ahhh... But Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?" Mitsukuni asked innocently only to be swiftly pulled away by Takashi.

"You're only making things worse so stop it..." Takashi muttered.

"Oh, Haruhi! It's so rare that we meet in the cafeteria!" Tamaki said as he looked at her like a dog meeting it's master.

"Hikaru and Kaoru dragged me and Yuki along. We wanted to eat in the classroom because I have a bento box and Yuki has her own lunch..." Haruhi explained as she looked at her neat bento.

I looked at my lunch. It was just some plain rice balls and some tomatoes. That was it. At least Haruhi has a bento. I just have rice balls because their healthier and contain zero fat. Father and his martial artist ways... Me want something different!

"EVEN IF IT'S AN EMBARRASSING-LOOKING HEART BENTO BOX, I WILL 

EAT IT WITHOUT ANY HESTITATION!!!" Tamaki shouted out suddenly with his arm outstretched as if he were reaching out to someone. What goes on in his mind I'll never know.

"While I have no clue what your saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever." Kyouya concluded as he grabbed his lunch and went to find somewhere to sit.

I walked towards Haruhi and sat to her left and began to peel the wrappings off my plain lunch slowly.

"Ne, Haruhi, is this seat free?" Hikaru asked as he placed his tray on the wooden table.

"Yeah..."

"What's in your bento?" Hikaru asked boredly as he leant back on his chair.

"Just yesterdays simmered dishes and fried eggs." Haruhi answered as she looked hat him curiously.

"Exchange it with mine please? When I asked for something different from Kaoru, they were all things that I hated." Hikaru complained as he pushed the tray towards her with one hand and grabbing her bento with the other.

Haruhi just stared in awe at the tray with wide eyes. She's probably never seen food like this before. They only serve this stuff in expensive restaurants. I haven't eaten food like this in years.

Haruhi tentatively cut a piece off some of the food and popped it into her mouth. She left the fork in her mouth for a few seconds as if she were trying savour the flavour and her eyes showed that she was in some kind of paradise. It must've tasted good.

"Hikaru, I'll trade you some of my A lunch for that bento..." Tamaki said drifting off slightly towards the end.

"No." Hikaru answered with a deadpanned look.

"Hey, Yuki-chan." Kaoru chimed with a bright smile. I blushed a light pink colour. He's never called me Yuki-chan before. It feels... Nice.

"H-Hi." I stuttered back. What am I doing?!?! Why did I just stutter? Just cos he called me Yuki-chan?

"What do you have for lunch? He asked curiously, his bright smile still plastered on his face.

"Just rice balls and tomatoes. My dad wants to take the healthy option." I replies with a chuckle.

"Ehh... You already look healthy enough. You're beautiful." he complemented as he took a seat next to me stating into my eyes the the entire time. My blush returned only in a deeper colour.

"NE, Haruhi, keep eating, ne? Your beauty is everlasting so you don't need to worry. Say, aaah..." Hikaru stated as he took a spoonful of soup and moved the spoon towards Haruhi's mouth. Suddenly I was pushed aside and a blur of blue hair whooshed in front of me.

"Hmwp, she needs to slim down and she can eat by herswelf. She doeswn't need your help." Kaoru mumbled as he ate the spoonful of soup.

"Grrrr... You eat it for her then!" Hikaru shouted as he grabbed the bowl of soup and threw it in Kaoru's direction. To avoid being splashed by the soup Kaoru quickly pulled Tamaki's tie causing the bowl of soup to fly into his face instead. Kaoru pulled Tamaki out of the way once the attack had subsided and smirked at his other half.

"Why you... POI!" Hikaru shouted as he threw another piece of food in Kaoru's general direction, hence causing Kaoru to throw food back at him and starting a food fight.

Haruhi and I sighed in unison once again and stood up from our chairs. Ugh! My eardrums are going to BURST from all these shouts of 'POI!'. I'm at my limit. I need to get out of here now. I need silence. relaxation.

"Ne, Haruhi, wanna go eat in the classroom?" I suggested, trying my best not to burst out in anger.

"Sure." she replied as she grabbed her bento and walked along with me, leaving the twins to their pointless fight.

Suddenly, I felt something land onto my head making a squelching sound as it came into contact with my wig. I froze on the spot and the cafeteria seemed to be enveloped in a long silence. Who threw that? Whoever it is they are dead meat!

I slowly raised my hand to see what had landed on my head. When I pulled it off, remnants of the food stuck to my wig. It was a strawberry cake with loads of cream on it. I slowly pivoted in my right foot to face the twins who were just staring in shock.

"Which one of you just threw that?" I asked with a deadly voice.

Kaoru's POV (You didn't expect that did ya?... Thought so!)

The plan was going along smoothy. Hikaru and I had followed our script perfectly. Everything was under control. We were currently in the middle of our food fight, when Yuki and Haruhi decided to leave. I looked at Hikaru for a confirmation to see if we should do anything. His eyes said 'Don't do anything.' so I continued to act as if I were still angry and hurled some more food in Hikaru's direction. I don't know how we can know each others thoughts just like that. It's just always been like that. Hikaru has always been there throughout my entire life. We just...know. There's no explanation.

All of a sudden, a loud squelching noise echoed throughout the tiled cafeteria. Everyone in the entire cafeteria looked towards the source. Yuki.

On her head was, what looked to be a strawberry cake. How did it get over there? She stood there frozen for a few seconds until she finally moved and scooped the cake off her head. Some of the pink icing still stuck to her wig. She spun around to face us in at an incredibly slow rate, the bangs of her dirty wig creating shadows over her eyes. Tension filled the air as she lifted her head making the shadows over her eyes shrink. Eventually the darkness disappeared and revealed her eyes. Her olive eyes. They were no longer what they used to be. They had transformed into a seemingly dark olive and were filled with anger. A scowl was present on her picture perfect face changing her appearance completely. It's like she had changed from an innocent little angel to the devil.

"Which one of you just threw that?" she asked in a threatening tone that scared the day lights out of nearly everyone in the cafeteria. Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai were the only ones that weren't effected by her intense glare.

"I-It was him." Hikaru and I stuttered in unison as we pointed at each other.

"I don't care who it was! It's both your fault you idiots! Stop causing trouble for everyone and make up already!" she shouted causing a shiver to go down everyone's spine. I secretly glanced at Hikaru seeing of we should continue. He gave me the okay and so I continued our pretend fight.

"Who would make up with this guy? He's always so clingy. It's annoying." I exclaimed turning away from Hikaru in fake anger.

"Yeah! And he's always being so stupid and pathetic!" Hikaru countered turning away from me also.

"ARGH! I'm outta here!!!" she shouted angrily as she stomped out of the cafeteria.

This was not according to plan.

Yuki's POV

I stormed out of the cafeteria like a mad man...woman. I felt the light rays of sunshine warm up my skin but that didn't help my mood. I was still as angry and ever.

Darn those stupid twins! Idiots! Morons! Thickheads!!! They are so dead! Can't they aim? Damn it all! Ugh! This is all so stupid!

Then I realized my surroundings. I was at the foot of a door. The door to the karate club. The hallway was completely deserted and all I could hear was the sounds of my panting from stomping so much. I creaked the door open, revealing exercise mats and practice dummies. My muscles started I relax as I entered into familiar territory. I slipped off my polished black shoes, threw my wig away allowing my long brown hair to cascade down my back. I stepped onto the mats, heading towards the practice dummies.

Once I reached a dummy I stared at its flopped position, it's head tilted to the side, it's arms dangling like a wooden puppet. I drew back my fist and punched it softly. I kept my fist there before drawing the other back and punching it again, harder this time. I repeated the process, increasing the speed and power with each punch. After a few minutes I was punching the dummy at top speed. To me, the dummy looked as if it was shaking as it took my blows. As I drew back my right fist again I released all the anger and sadness I had been holding in for such a long time.

The cake.

Tamaki.

Mother.

As my fist made contact with the dummy I felt it tilt backwards and a cracking sound reached my ears. The dummy plummeted to the ground, the wooden stand holding it up broken. I watched it as it lay there. Motionless. I knelt down on the mat as I began to try and calm my pounding heart.

I'm slightly calmer now. Slightly. I'm still angry at them. Those idiots. Making a big deal out of everything. I punched the mats causing them to sink down. Ugh! I'm still so worked up! I glanced at the next dummy. Well then... I'll just have to keep going don't I? I propelled myself forward and using my hands like a spring, I flipped into a fighting position in front of the next dummy and started taking out my anger on that one instead.

|~|~|~| Time Skip |~|~|~|

>~< With the Host Club >~<

Haruhi opened the white door to the host club room where Tamaki, Kyouya, Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai stood waiting for the other members to arrive. Since Hikaru and Kaoru won't make up, all host club activities have been canceled.

"Ne, anyone know where Yuki is? I haven't seen her since lunch." asked Haruhi as she walked towards the group.

"No... We haven't seen her." Tamaki replied without being hyper about his 'precious daughter' arriving which was strange.

"Where is she?" asked Kyouya as he once again scribbled notes on his black clipboard.

"Well she did look pretty angry." Tamaki commented stroking an invisible beard.

"I think that's a bit of an understatement." said Haruhi as she sweat dropped.

"Let's go and find her. Split up and meet back here in an hour." ordered Tamaki as the host club ran out the doors to look for their missing member.

~~~With Mitsukuni and Takashi~~~

Third person's POV

The two upperclassmen, Honey-sempai and Mori-sempai walked in the hallway. Even with Honey-sempai on his shoulders, Mori-sempai seemed as if he were carrying nothing at all.

"Yuki! Yuuuuki!!! Come out come out wherever you are!!!" Honey-sempai shouted cupping his hands around his mouth, trying to amplify the sound.

"Hmmm... I wonder where she could be, ne?" Honey-sempai asked his companion.

"Hm..." Mori-sempai replied.

They continued down the hallway in comfortable silence, the only sound in the hallway being the clacking noise of Mori-sempai's shoes on the marble floor. Suddenly the sound of thumping reached their ears, making the pair curious.

"Ne, Takashi, do you hear that?" Honey-sempai asked as he leant on Mori-sempai's head.

"Hm. It's coming from the karate club." Mori-sempai mumbled in his deep voice as he turned towards the door of the karate club.

"Eh? But there's no karate club today. Chika-chan didn't stay back. Ne, Takashi, let's check it out!" Honey-sempai exclaimed as he pointed at the door like a child at a candy store.

"Ah..." Mori-sempai replied as he walked towards the karate club room. Mori-sempai opened the door knob while Honey-sempai pushed the door open for him.

What they saw beyond the doors of the karate club was shocking. Splinters of wood lay scattered on the mats, pieces of the dummies littered the ground. It looked like a tornado had just came through and destroyed everything.

Then they spotted the person they were looking for. She was standing in the middle of the mats her head facing the floor trying to calm her breathing. Her skin and roots of her luscious brown hair drenched with her sweat; her uniform wrinkled and messy from her crazy workout yet she looked as if she would still be able to go on for at least a few more hours.

"Yuki-chan! I'm so glad we found you! Everyone's looking for you!" Honey-sempai exclaimed as he effortlessly jumped off Mori-sempai's shoulders and hugged Yuki before taking a step back to give her some air.

Her breathing began to regulate and she raised her head from its bent position to face the duo.

"Oh really? Sorry to make you worry!" she apologized with what looked to be a bright smile.

"It's okay~! We should head back to let everyone know that we found you! I wonder if there'll be any cake for me..." Honey-sempai pondered as he hopped back onto Mori-sempai's broad shoulders.

"I'm sure they'll have something Mitsukuni." Yuki replied as she got up, straightened her uniform and grabbed her still dirty wig, following Mori-sempai.

"You're probably right." Honey-sempai said as Mori-sempai walked out the karate club room.

"Ne, Yuki-chan, are you going to participate in the National martial arts competition?" Honey-sempai asked as he looked down at Yuki.

The National Martial Arts Competition, also known as the NMAC, is an open competition for all the students/heirs of the top dojos in the whole of Japan. It pits the best of a particular martial art - normally kendo, judo and karate - in a series of 4 rounds. The winner of this competition receives a trophy and the title of 'Best of *insert martial art*' for their dojo. This normally increases the ranking of the dojo.

"I don't know yet. Father hasn't had the time to talk to me lately. I might though." Yuki pondered.

"Well I think you should. You're really good in all different kinds of marital arts. You'd be a really good contender! Me and Takashi are going to participate! It only comes every four years anyway! It'll be fun!" Honey-sempai exclaimed.

"Yeah..." Takashi mumbled with a small smile.

It was only then that they realize that they were already at the foot of the Host Club.

"Ah! Mina! We found Yuk-" Honey-sempai started before he was swiftly snatched away from the shoulders of Mori-sempai to the top of a heap of junk that had been thrown by the twins, who were still fighting.

At last they ceased fire and stood there panting while Kyouya was writing in his clipboard, Mori-sempai, Haruhi and Yuki were just staring and Tamaki was twitching madly.

"Geez. How long are you guys gonna fight? You're driving me insane!" he growled as heads aged his temples, twitching every so often.

"You think you've got it bad! How do you think I feel right now?! Every time I look in the mirror I see his face! I'm sick and tired of constantly being mistaken for you Kaoru! The truth is I hate you!" Hikaru shouted with all his might.

"You took the words right out of my mouth! In fact, I hate you so much that I bought this! The voodoo doll Belzenef!" Kaoru exclaimed as he reached into his blazer and held out the cursed doll along with a permanent marker.

Tamaki gasped in fear and moved as far away as he could from the wooden doll.

"I'm going to write your name on the back of this doll! From this day forward you'll experience nothing but misfortune!" Kaoru shouted angrily as he furiously wrote on the back of the doll. By now Tamaki was in tears and shaking in his shoes. Haruhi stomped up to the twins and bonked their heads. The twins looked hat her with shocked eyes.

"Would you guys KNOCK IT OFF! What do you think you're doing?! You don't bring something like this into a petty fight! Apologize to each other! Make up already otherwise I won't let you guys come to my house!" she shouted her cheeks slightly red from yelling so much. Suddenly the twins shocked look changed into a mischievous one at exactly the same time.

"Hmmm? So what you're saying is that if we make up then you'll let us go to your house and have a photo shoot with Yuki?" they asked smirking at her as they wrapping their arms around their shoulders and leaned on each other.

Yuki was getting slightly annoyed once again. What did this have anything to do with her? She didn't even tell them off or anything?

"Hm?"

Haruhi turned the doll around only to see that Kaoru had written 'fail' on the back of the doll.

"EHHH?????" she exclaimed as her face paled along with the rest of the host clubs. The twins hi-fived each other and embraced each other.

"I'm so sorry Kaoru. Even though I was just following our script I said such awful things to you! I'm a horrible brother!" Hikaru said as he caressed his brothers face and looked at him with sad eyes.

"Don't say that Hikaru! I was so blind! I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I had ever hurt you!" Kaoru exclaimed as he in turn reached out to Hikaru's face to stare into his eyes.

"Kaoru! I'll never let you go! Never ever!"

"Hikaru!"

The doll slowly slid out of Haruhi's hand and plummeted to the ground where it rolled to its side.

"You gotta be kidding! This was a fake fight the whole time?!" Honey-sempai exclaimed as he held his Usa-chan.

"Well, we had nothing else to do and we were bored! Kaka kaka! Kaka kaka! KAKA KAKA!" the twins chanted with huge grins on their faces wore they pulled a face, sticking their tongues out mockingly.

Twins with too much time on their hands, really are devils.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!! I uploaded!!! YAYZZZZ!!!!

Yuki: what's with me in this chapter? I'm so agro... Am PMSing???

Me: Ehehe... Sorry about that...

Yuki: But I sure was awesome when I totally destroyed the Karate room! Take that dummy! You're not so floppy now are ya!!! *fist pump*

Me: ... Okay?

Hahaha....

...

Awks...

Just wanna say...

I LOVE YOU!

THAT'S RIGHT! YOU! THE PERSON READING THIS! ANATA WA DAI 

SUKI DESU!!!(I think that's how you say it)

I LOVE YOU FOR READING AND EVEN MORE FOR VOTING!

AND EVEN MORE IF YOU COMMENT!

AND EVEN MORE IF YOU FAN!

You know why I say this now?

Well I now have 300 votes!!!!

I'm so proud of myself! I never thought I would get that many... I just started writing cos I love anime/manga. I wasn't interested in writing at all. In fact English isn't my best subject...So yah...

Also this story has received 155 votes!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

YOU'RE ALL SO WONDERFUL AND AMAZING!

Oh, and people who read 'Deadly Innocent' I will try my best to upload but school is being stupid and I have so much work already. It's only the first week!

Once again, ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!!!!!

Vote

Comment

And

Fan!!!!!!

Ja ne mina!!!!!!!<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

29.4K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
199K 6.4K 34
Tokimatsu Kazumi didn't have many friends at Ouran. As a Third Year, she didn't care about the majority of the things the other girls fawned about...
155K 3.6K 27
This is the story of Hina Kobayashi, a scholarship student at Ouran. Hina is a very sheltered person that walks with one foot in front of the other...
455K 16.6K 65
❝ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓- ❞ ∘◦ ♡ ༉━━━ We all have been told this tale ever since we were little - the stor...