Family

By blueblossom15

Harry has been through more things than a 15-year-old boy should. Harry's wish for a family has finally been... More

Disclaimer
Meet the Serpenthelm
The Serpenthelm Family house
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Dominant & Submissive
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Brexit
Chapter 7
Instagram
Collages
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

6.1K 145 7
By blueblossom15

Throughout my life, I've been brought up to think low of my self. To think that I'm nobody, freak, I don't have anybody to love me. For a while, I did but when I turned 12 everything around me started to change, I was sent to a school for wizards and witches I had real friends and not the ones I used to make up In my head when I was in my cupboard. I finally got to learn about my parents and I couldn't have been prouder to call them that. I thought life couldn't get any better than that. But when I'm taken away from my awful relatives and adopted into a loving family who cares for me and loves me for me and not just the Boy-who-lived. I finally realise that even I a freak does deserve happiness.

My first chapter, probably garbage. Buuut I'm really looking forward to this whole book and what to come. Tell me what you think and hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 8.9K 20
Harry comes into his inheritances on his 18th birthday, and many surprising revelations come to light. Will sparks fly when he finds his mate during...
25.2K 1.7K 146
Remus's third year has him dealing with taking all the electives, his friends starting to date, and, in addition to the stress of being a werewolf, h...
10.4K 385 11
He never wanted to be the Boy Who Lived, just like Draco Malfoy never wanted to be a Death Eater. They return to Hogwarts for their 8th year and beco...
351K 8.1K 40
The boy who lived , the golden boy , the saviour , Harry Potter. But is he all that he appears? No one knows about his dark secret. His home life. Th...