The Switch | Dramione • Felts...

נכתב על ידי scrittoreluna

Everything was fine, peaceful actually - until . . . "WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE WE?!" "Draco? Uh - your hai... עוד

|| p r o l o g u e ||
I.
II.
• n o t e •
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
• n o t e •
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
• n o t e •
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
• n o t e •
XXII.
• n o t e •
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
|| s p e c i a l ||
XXXVII.
• n o t e •
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
|| n o t e ||
|| n o t e ||
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.
LII.
LOOK AT THIS! 🦆
LIII.
LIV.
LV.
LVI.
LVII.
LVIII.
LIX.
LX.
LXI.
LXII.
LXIII.
LXIV.
LXV.
LXVI.
LXVII.
LXVIII.
LXIX.
LXX.
|| CHANGES ||
|| n o t e ||
LXXI.
LXXII.
LXXIII.
LXXIV.
LXXV.
LXXVI.
LXXVII.
THOUGHTS?

XXV.

2.9K 140 23
נכתב על ידי scrittoreluna

Theodore Nott

After dinner, Emma made her way inside the Transfiguration Classroom, as she was greeted by a familiar look of Maggie Smith — the brunette sighed as she realized it was Professor McGonaggal looking sternly at her.

"Ms. Granger, I do hope you know how disappointed I am earlier." She began.

Emma just simply nodded, clearly not know what to say, the older witch sighed at her, "Just clean up the room, oragnize the textbooks on the shelves, sweep the floor and —"

Professor McGonaggal was cut off by someone who just swung the door open.

"Mr. Nott," began McGonggal in a disapproving voice, "You're late." she said.

Emma turned around, as she caught sight of a male Slytherin walking towards their direction, he had brown hair and brown eyes, and she assumed he's just by her age.

"Sorry Professor, I had a little talk with Professor Snape before I came here." He said.

"Right." said McGonaggal.

"As I was saying, — place the other belonging on the proper places, and do your work without magic. Both of you, Hermione Granger and Theodore Nott." she added, "Understood?"

The Gryffindor and the Slytherin nodded as Professor McGonggal made her way outside the classroom.

Theodore Nott turned his head towards the brunette infront of him and smirked.

"This is a first." He said, rather surprised, "I did not expect know it all Granger to be in detention, well alone specifically." he smirked.

"That makes two of us," Emma thought to herself and sighed.

"Well, you clearly see me here now." She said, arguing to herself if should she be nice to him or not, after all he is a Slytherin so maybe he's one of Malfoy's friends.

Nott smirked, "What did you do Granger?" He asked, rather curiously.

"Why do you want to know, Nott?" asked Emma with a sigh, as she starts to pick up a broom and swept the floor.

Theodore shrugged at her, "It's quite odd really, you were never the type of person to get in detention," he snorted. "Well not in a while now, that is." he muttered.

"I came rather late this afternoon." Emma answered simply.

"You?" she asked.

Theodore Nott furrowed his brows, he did expect Hermione to be in detention alone nor especially just casually talks to him.

The last time she and the Slytherin talked, she threw a hex at him and a slap across his face for what he did to her friend.

"Turned Crabbe into a pig during Transfiguartion this morning." He replied.

"You — what?" cried Emma in shock.

Before the Slytherin could say something, the Gryffindor brunette laughed, "That's so funny." She said.

Theodore just nodded awkwardly, "I guess." he answered, rather hesitantly.

An hour passed by, Nott, who was at the other side of the room, organized some papers and books on the shelves, decided to break the silence and talked.

"Don't you have better things to do like go sleep in the library or something, Granger?" he asked, as he eyed her with curiosity.

Emma was rather enjoying herself scanning pages and piling papers, she can't help but feel amazed about Transfiguration.

"Nope, I think." she said.

Nott arched a brow at her, he knew that somethings up with her, "You know, I'm surprised you haven't threw a hex at me yet, or slap me or whatever," he said, casually, making Emma look at him.

"What do you mean?" She asked, "Why would I do that?"

Nott's eyes widened, "Seriously?" he said.

"Oh Merlin! Were you obliviated or something?" He asks.

Emma just simply shook her head, "Nope," she said, popping the 'p' and smiled.

Nott rolled his eyes, "I got no time for this," he said, realizing that she was just fooling around with him.

"I'm done," he announced as he grabbed his wand by the table and turned his back towards the door.

"Where are you going, Nott?" she asked.

"I still have Quidditch practice, your boyfriend will kill me if I don't show up tonight. Enjoy cleaning." he drawled and left.

"That was weird." Emma shrugged and placed the last book on the shelf.

"Why would Hermione hex Theodore Nott?"

______________________

"You did well, Felton." whispered Zabini.

"Very well, as you might add to that." Said Alex at the blonde haired wizard as the three of them landed their brooms to the ground.

"See, it wasn't that bad, was it?" he added.

Tom nodded in agreement, adrenaline and excitement still rushed inside his veins, it had been an hour of practicing riding on a broomstick, and the other members of team just warmed up and did some rounds of flying. So far, Tom enjoyed himself, considering he didn't fell off.

Tom also discovered, as what Blaise and Alex told him earlier, that Draco was the Slytherin's team captain.

Good thing Blaise and Alex was there to back him up, he clearly doesn't know a thing to say to his team.

"Oi! Nott's here!" shouted a Slytherin as a familiar brown haired boy ran towards them.

"Sorry I'm late, got caught in —"

"'— detention." Tom continued for him, rather casually, to Nott's surprised, again.

"Good thing you're here now. Now, we can practice." he said as he hopped at his broomstick and flew, the others followed leaving a confused Theodore Nott.

"Don't just stand there Nott," shouted Tom.

"Get your arse up here so we can start," he laughed.

Blaise and Alex just shook their head and snickered seeing a confused Nott, but the Slytherin just followed anyways.

After practice, the Slytherin team made their way towards their quidditch lockers.

Tom, Alex and Blaise, who were already finish showering and changing their clothes, left the room as Nott stared at his back with confusion.

"Malfoy's acting weird," he muttered.

"I noticed. The bloke was laughing earlier when rounds started, it's like it's his first time riding a broomstick or something," a boy next to him said.

"Yeah, I never seen Malfoy got excited like that, ever." laughed another Slytherin across the room.

"It surprised me also, Malfoy was not hard on you tonight Nott, unlike before." snickered another Slytherin.

"Strange." Theodore said.

"Granger was also acting odd earlier," he said, "Something's up with those two, I know it."

______________________

"Hey Gin," said Emma as she entered the Gryffindor common room.

She caught sight of the readhead sitting comfortably on the couch, staring at the fire infront of her.

"Something, wrong?" she asked as she sat down next to her.

"Everything's fine Em," the female Weasley said with a smile.

"Just relaxing," she laughed.

Emma just smiled, "I heard you were in detention, you alright?" the redhead asked.

"I'm good." Emma replied, "I did enjoyed it though, it's not everyday I get to clean a magical classroom." She laughed.

Ginny giggled, "Why were you in detention in the first place, anyway?"

"I was catching up some lessons. And don't get me wrong, I was not having a bad time with it, I just got caught up of the Hogwarts Library," she sighed in awe.

"I had never seen such grand library. I was in awe."

Ginny laughed, "— and, how about the Gryffindor common room? What can you say about it?"

Emma smiled, "Oh it is more larger than we have on set," she laughed as she stared at the fire infront of them.

"It's warm, comfy and very welcoming."

Ginny nodded, "Well, it is warm here, unlike the Slytherin common room," she said.

"— but don't get me wrong, I love our common room, it's just that I always get amazed down by the dungeons, you know." she winked.

"Well, have you been to the Slytherin Common Room?" asked Emma, facing the redhead.

Ginny nodded and said, "Yes I have. Me and Hermione. We had a sleep over at Phoebe and Pansy's dorm a few months ago." she grinned.

"Oh, and it's alright for other houses to sleep at another common room?" the brunette asked curiously.

Ginny paused for a while and winked at the muggle actress, "Nope." she said, "— only if you get caught." she giggled.

Emma shot an amused look at her, "Oh sneaky." she laughed.

"And how did you managed to sneak up at the Slytherin common room without people noticing?"

"Well, Harry's invisibility cloak ofcourse, we kinda borrowed it, as you may put it that way. We didn't even bother telling the guys we slept there that night. Even the Slytherin's didn't noticed not until we girls sneaked up Draco, Blaise and Alex's room and scared the shit out of them, they too were having a sleepover themselves." She said, unable to cantain her laughters.

"— Oh it was a night to remember. We had an awfully good time."

Emma giggled at her, "— we had to be with Phoebe that night. You see. . ." She whispered.

"The Slytherin princess was heartbroken that day. Her three year relationshit boyfriend just cheated at her for some random girl." she drawled.

"— that idiot guy. Such stupid thing he did. You know what Malfoy did the moment he knew about it?" she asked Emma, excitement visible in her eyes.

"What did he do?" the brunette asked, curious.

"A good beating! That's what he did. And some hexes from Harry, Ron, Zabini, Me, Pansy and a good slap in the face from Hermione." she laughed.

"And some hexes and jinxes from her and Malfoy's Slytherin cousins. Oh and Alex punched him in the nose." she continued.

Emma's eyes widened, "Woaw." that's what all she said, the fact that her friends stood up for eachother clearly amazed her.

She didn't expected Slytherins and Gryffindors would fight for eachother, now that's a concept.

"Who's the guy, pray tell?"

"Oh. His name's Theodore. Theodore Nott. A Slytherin, same as our year."

Emma's eyes widened, "Hey! I know him! He's the guy I had detentions with earlier." She said.

Ginny shot a brow at her, "Really? And did he say anything?"

"Wait, he did told me he was shocked why I haven't yet threw a hex at him," she shrugged.

"I didn't know." she added.

Ginny laughed, "I can't imagine Nott's reaction of you being all casual at him, I bet he's confused as hell."

"Yeah, I think so." Emma giggled, as Ginny stood up and stretched her arms followed by a yawn.

"I think I should go to sleep now, Em." She said.

"Goodnight, See you in the morning, we'll gonna watch the match tomorrow alright? Remember, Tom's playing." she said as she wiggled her brows.

Emma rolled her eyes and smiled at her, "Yeah, okay, Goodight Ginny." And with that, the redhead left.

Emma faced the roaring fire yet again, she closed her eyes and sighed heavily, she may not admit it, but she was really tired from the day. She badly wants to go back to the muggle world, to go home.

And she's itching to go to the headmaster that night to seek for help, but knowing she was exhausted, she just closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

499K 18.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

322K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
346K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
346K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...