Silver • Stiles Stilinski {1}...

Від kitsunesmythe

❝Your parents named you Silver?❞ ❝Your parents named you Stiles?❞ - Season 1 & Season 2 / Більше

PART/SEASON 1
1. The fire
3. Second Chance at First Line
4. Pack Mentality
5. Magic Bullet
6. The Tell
7. Heart Monitor
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
PART/SEASON 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
19. Restraint
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan

2. Wolf Moon

47.6K 937 2.6K
Від kitsunesmythe

A/N: Just a quick note, please don't ignore. Later in this chapter there's a reference to DC Comics, and I've got a lot of comments saying 'eww, no only Marvel.' If you're reading this, I want to ask you to please not comment any more like this, because it's not funny anymore. Thanks ❤

"I can't believe we're back here." Silver says and looks at her old house. She hears her cousin sigh, "Yeah, me neither. I have full custody over you now, you're going to have to go school tomorrow."

Silver groans, "Why would you do that to me?" Derek turns around and looks at her, "Because you have to graduate, it's what your dad would've wanted." She crosses her arms, "Don't talk about my dad." She says before walking towards what's left of the house she grew up in.

Derek sighs, he knew it would always be a touchy subject for her. Every time someone mentions Peter, she shuts herself off. Growing up wasn't easy for her, she would dream every night about their family screaming, watching her dad burn in the house. He was alive, but not to Silver. She knew that he would never be able to wrap his arms around her, he would only be sitting in a chair and stare in front of himself, not able to move.

That thought broke Derek's already broken heart, Silver was the only family he had left now that Laura was gone too. "Do you want to go see him?" He asks her when he follows her into the house. "I..." She looks down. Derek places his hand on her shoulder, "I'll be right next to you." He tells her.

"Okay." She says. The thought of seeing him scares her. When she was younger the doctors wouldn't allow her to see him because she was too young. She knew his body was covered in burns, but she never knew what it looked like.

She hadn't seen her father in years.

They arrive at the hospital; a nurse leads them to Peter. Silver grabs Derek's hand when she sees her father sitting in a wheelchair. "Oh my god." She walks closer to him. "Can he hear us?" She asks the nurse. 

"We don't know." The nurse tells her, "I'll leave you three alone."

"Dad, I hope you can hear me." Silver feels tears in her eyes when he doesn't answer. "It's me, Silver, your daughter. I..." She closes her eyes, she feels them burn and a tear rolls over her cheek. "I can't do this, Derek." She stands up and turns towards her cousin. "I can't" She sobs. He quickly wraps his arms around her and pulls her in a hug. "I miss him, I miss him so much." He nods and lets her cry in his chest. "We should go home." He tells her.

--

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." Silver says when she sees her cousin sleep on one of the couches that survived the fire. "You have to drive me to school." He groans but gets up. She grins in victory and walk towards her bag. 

"I'm so regretting letting you go to school." Derek says, he's definitely not a morning person.

Silver shrugs and follows him towards his car, "Maybe you should give me my own car, then. Or let me drive yours." He rolls his eyes, "One, I don't trust you at all with my car." They both get in. "And two, I don't trust you at all with any car."

"How would you know? You've never seen me drive before." 

"I don't want to." He tells her. She can hear in his voice that he's done talking about it. "That you got custody of me doesn't mean you can act like my father or my brother." Silver says to him and looks out of the window. "Someone has to." Is the only thing he says before he stops in front of the school. Silver sighs and looks at all the kids walking around.

"Hey, you're going to be fine." He tells her. She tucks a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear. "Easy for you to say, you were the popular jock in high school." Derek laughs, "Maybe, but your freshman year went okay, right?"

"No, it didn't. Don't you remember all those times Laura had to pick me up from school because I got into a fight?" She asks him. He looks down, he was too busy with college to notice what was going on with his cousin. She sighs again and gets out of the car.

Derek watches her walk towards the school, he remembered going to this high school, meeting Paige here. He bites his lip and drives away.

Silver sees another girl sit on a bench looking in her bag, everyone is already inside because classes already started. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Silver asks the girl. She looks up with wide eyes, "Oh, no, I'm new here." She shakes her head. Silver smiles, "Glad to know I'm not the only new kid. I'm Silver." She holds out her hand. The girl shakes it, "Allison."

Allison's phone starts ringing, she picks up and starts talking to her mom about forgetting a pen. "Maybe I have one." Silver looks through her bag and frowns, "I only have one, sorry." 

"It's okay." Allison smiles at her. The principal walks towards them, "Sorry to keep you waiting." He smiles at us. "So, Allison, you were saying San Francisco isn't where you grew up?" 

No, but we lived there for more than a year, which is unusual in my family." She explains.

"Well hopefully Beacon Hills will be your last stop for a while. What about you Silver?" 

"I grew up here before... well, you probably know what happened. My family was killed in a fire. My cousins and I moved to New York." She tells them and frowns. She hates telling people the story. "Why did you move back?" Allison asks her. "One of my cousins was found dead." Silver says to her, "I know, a very happy story."

"I hope that this year nothing like that would happen." The principal tells her. We arrive at the classroom. He opens the door. "Class, these are our new students, Silver Hale and Allison Argent."

My heart stops when I hear her name. Argent. 

She's a hunter!

"Please do your best to make them feel welcome." We both walk to the two empty seats. I sit behind a boy with a buzz cut. He gives me a small smile before looking at the teacher.

--

The bell rings, lunch time. Silver quickly walks out of the class and looks for her locker. She sees the boy who sat in front of her at her first class standing in front of it. "Uh, excuse me?" He and his friend look up, "Hey." He smiles at her. 

"Hi, you're standing in front of my locker."

His eyes widen, "Shit, sorry." He takes a step backwards and bumps into his friend. "Stiles!" His friend glares at him. Silver laughs, "Thanks." She opens her locker and put her books in it.

"Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?" A girl asks. Silver looks up, "I didn't mean you." Silver sees Allison talking with another girl and a boy. The girl must be Lydia.

She sighs and relaxes. She sees Stiles' friend staring at her, as if he's listening to their conversation. Silver may not have her temper under control, but she does know how to control her senses. She focuses on her sense of smell. 

Yes, he's definitely a werewolf. Staring at the daughter of a hunting family. Silver may love the story of Romeo and Juliet, but she won't be interested in a real live version. Not another one.

Stiles starts arguing with the other girl, Silver tries to ignore it. When she finished she quickly walks away from the three teenagers. She texts Derek, 'Great, I haven't finished my first day and I already met a hunter and another werewolf.' He doesn't answer so he might be busy.

--

Silver POV (Because I keep forgetting to write in 3rd POV)

"Hey!" I turn around and see Allison. "Are you going to watch lacrosse training? Lydia and Jackson asked me to watch, maybe you could join me." I cross my arms, she may be a hunter, but she is acting really nice.

But Kate did too and look what happened.

"Oh, I don't know..." 

"You should." A girl with strawberry blonde hair, Lydia, I think, tells me. "I love your dress!" She says, "But with those shoes? No. If you're going to join us, we're going shopping." She tells me. 

"One, I like these shoes, my cousin bought me those before she died, so I'm keeping them. And two, who says I'm going to join you?"

Lydia's eyes widen, and she grins, "I like you. Come with us." She grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the field. We sit down, and I see Stiles and his friend look at us. "Who is that?" Allison asks Lydia when Stiles' friend, I really need to learn his name, walks towards the goal. 

"Him? I'm not sure who he is. Why?" Lydia asks her with a knowing look. "He's in my English class." Allison tells her. I clear my throat, "Our English class." I correct her.

The whistle blows, and he holds his hands over his ears, I can smell he's a werewolf, but apparently, he doesn't have control over his senses yet. Maybe Derek should teach him. Because he's distracted by the sound a ball hits his face. I can't help but laugh. "Hey, way to catch with your face, McCall!" A boy yells at him. Alright, now I have a name.

McCall stands up and catches the next ball, using his werewolf reflects. He also catches the next few balls, getting more confident by each ball he catches. A few students cheer, "He seems like he's pretty good." Allison says to us. "Yeah, very good." Lydia says, mostly to herself.

Suddenly a guy cuts the line, I can smell that McCall suddenly gets really nervous. I hear him mumble, "Oh God." Before the guy runs towards him with the ball. The guy makes a dramatic jump, I'll never understand sports, and throws the ball. McCall catches it, and everyone stands up and cheers. "That's my friend!" Stiles yells. I roll my eyes, boys.

My phone buzzes with a text from Derek. 'Where are you? I've been waiting for ten minutes now.' I laugh and stand up, "I have to go." I start to walk away. 

"Wait, if we're going to be friends I'll have to know your name." Lydia says to me. "Silver."

"And do you have a last name?" I sigh, "Hale." I see her eyes widen slightly, she probably knows about the fire. I leave and walks towards the front of the school where Derek is standing against his car with an annoyed look on his face. 

"Hello, Grumpy." I greet him. He rolls his eyes, "Where were you?"

"Lacrosse training." 

"You're actually joining a sport?" He asks with surprise in his voice and gets in his car. "What? No! You know I'm way too lazy for that. But these two girls dragged me with them."

"You made friends?" He asks, also surprised. "I guess, but I'm not sure I want to be friends with them. One of them seems to be the popular girl, and the other is an Argent." Derek freezes when he hears the name, "You're not hanging out with an Argent." He tells me and starts the car. 

"I won't, I promise."

--

"Don't you have homework to do?" Derek asks me when he sees me playing on my phone. "Yeah, I'm not really into studying." I tell him. He grabs my phone, "Do your homework." I roll my eyes, "Yes, mom." I'm about to walk into the house when we both hear something.

"Stay here." Derek tells me and walks away, "Yeah, no way that I'm staying here alone." I say and follow him. I can see two figures talk to each other, I soon recognize them as McCall and Stiles. "You know what? I think I've actually heard of this." I hear Stiles say, "It's a specific kind of infection."

"Are you serious?" McCall asks him. "Yeah, yeah. I think it's called lycanthropy." 

"What's that? Is that bad?" I roll with my eyes, are they for real. But Stiles is kinda right, McCall is a werewolf. "Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month." McCall looks at him, "Once a month?"

"Mm-hmm." Stiles nods "On the night of the full moon." He says before he mimics a wolf howling. I can sense Derek's irritation. McCall pushes Stiles, obviously not believing him. "You're the one who heard a wolf howling." Stiles laughs.

Derek and I both freeze, there's another wolf, an alpha. Probably the werewolf that killed Laura. "Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me!" McCall yells at Stiles. 

"I know! You're a werewolf!" Stiles grins at him. He means it as a joke, little did he know he was right.

"Okay, obviously I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's cause Friday's a full moon." I roll my eyes, silver doesn't harm us. They stop walking, "No, I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running, I dropped my inhaler." 

"Maybe the killer moved the body."

I look at Derek, he must have buried it. "If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like 80 bucks." McCall tells Stiles. Stiles turns around and sees us. He slaps Scott's shoulder and tries to act cool. 

"What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property." Derek snaps at them, being the social guy he is. I see McCall and Stiles glance at me. "Sorry for my cousin's grumpiness, what he means in, this is our private property, what are you guys doing here?" I ask them in a slightly nicer tone.

"Uh, sorry, we didn't know." Stiles says, "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but..." Derek just glares at them, making them nervous, "Uh, forget it." McCall awkwardly says. Derek throws something at him, I guess it's his inhaler, and Scott catches it. Derek turns around and walks away without saying anything.

"Again, sorry for him." I tell them before following Derek. "Dude, that was Derek Hale." I hear Stiles say. "And his cousin, apparently, you remember right? Derek's only like a few years older than us." I hear Derek sigh, he's listening to them too, "Remember what?"

"Their family. They all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago." Yes, ten years and it still hurts like hell. "I wonder what they're doing back." McCall says to him. I hear them leave after that.

--

I sigh and close my locker. "Silver!" I look up and see Lydia walk towards me with a confident smirk. "We're going shopping this afternoon, I'm throwing a party tonight and you're coming." My eyes widen, I've never spend a full moon without Derek. 

"I can't." I tell her, she crosses her arms, "I'm sure whatever your plans are can wait, it's the party of the year after all. Well, my birthday is, but that's not until a few weeks." She gins and links her arm with mine.

"I don't have enough money." I tell her, "I'll pay. I'm sure you can pay me back sometimes. I like it when people owe me a favor." 

I sigh, "Look, I think you're really nice, but I don't think you would want to be friends with me." 

"And why not?"

"I've been an outsider all my life, I've been bullied at my old school."

"Well, since you and Allison are my new best friends, you won't be bullied. And if someone is stupid enough to do so, I'll let them have a chat with Jackson." We just met a few days ago and we're already best friends? I sigh and let it happen. "Fine, but I'll have to text my cousin." She nods and leads me to the next class that we share together.

--

"Oh, my god." Lydia says when I walk out of the dressings room. "Yes, this is it." She says to me. 

"You said that about the last few dresses too." I tell her and cross my arms, feeling insecure. 

"Because you look amazing in each of them!" She grins at me and grabs my wrist, pulling them away from my chest. "Don't do that, it makes you look insecure." 

"I am insecure." I tell her.

"You don't have to be, you're beautiful. Not as beautiful as me, but still beautiful." I turn around and look in the mirror, I'm wearing a dark blue dress. I actually like it. "Okay, you should change and then I'll pay." She tells me. 

"Oh, you really don't have to." I tell her. Lydia just grins, "I'm going to."

"Do you need a ride home?" She asks me when we walk out of the mall, "Oh, yeah." I suddenly remember that they're questioning Derek at the moment. I think they found out it's Laura and want to talk to him. "

Okay, you can also just come to my house, since the party's tonight." I nod, and we get in her car, "Why are you being so nice to me?" I ask her. She stays silent, "I don't know." 

"Please tell me it's not because of pity, I know everyone knows what happened to my family."

"It's not, not really. I just had this... feeling... to be nice to you?" She says, it sounds more like a question. "It sounds stupid." She shrugs, "Anyway, my mom is already gone so I'll order some Chinese food, you should stay." She tells me. "Okay." I nod at her.

After a few hours the party started, everyone is dancing and having a great time. And I'm just standing here, drinking I-don't-know-what. That's the funny thing about being a werewolf, I can't get drunk.

"You're definitely not a light weight." I hear behind me, I turn around and see Stiles. "Hey, Stiles, right?" I ask him, not wanting to look like a creep. 

"Yeah, and your Silver." He says awkwardly. "But you already knew that, of course since it's your name. Did your parents really name you Silver?" 

"Did your parents really name you Stiles?" 

"No..." He scratches his neck. "I never could say my own name, so I got a nickname." He explains. He looks up and we see McCall and Allison arrive. "Isn't that your friend?" I ask him, "Yeah, Scott."

Oh, that's his name.

"And, Allison? Isn't that your friend?" He asks me. "Oh, not really." I don't want to be friends with a hunter. 

"So, uh, you're cousin, huh? He seems nice." Stiles says, he's even more awkward than me. "Derek? Yeah, no. He isn't exactly a social butterfly."

"More like a lone wolf?" Stiles asks, and my eyes widen. "Wh- Uh, I guess." Does he know?

I hear a familiar heartbeat, of course Derek's here. "So, you live with him?" Stiles asks me. "Yeah, my dad isn't really able to take care of me." I take a large sip from my drink. "Sorry." Stiles mumbles. "No, it's okay. People aren't really used to kids without parents." 

"I am, I mean, my mom died." Stiles tells me. "And ever since my dad became the sheriff he hasn't been around a lot lately." He says sadly.

"Let's talk about happy things, it's a party after all, right." I smile at him. "Yeah, right. Have you seen the new Marvel movie?" He asks me with a goofy grin. 

"No, I'm more into DC Comics." I tell him, and his eyes widen. "I've never met a girl who liked DC Comics too!" 

"Yeah, don't tell anyone." 

"Okay, it's our secret." I hear a growl, Derek's keeping an eye on me. I mean, I can feel the moon, but I can control it. 

"So, why did your parents name you Silver?" Stiles asks me. "Oh, there isn't really a story. My dad just liked the name, he said he knew someone who wanted to name their kid Silver but never got to do so."

Scott walks into the room, for others he might look drunk. But I know it's the full moon. I see Allison walk behind him. I follow her, I can see Scott get into his car and drive away.

"Allison, Silver." We both turn around to see Derek. "I'm Silver's cousin, I can give you a ride. My name's Derek." He introduces himself. "How do you know my name?" She asks him. "Silver talked about you." Derek tells her. She nods and follows us to his car.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper to him. "I was keeping an eye on you and the new werewolf." He whispers back. "Let me handle Scott, you can drive her home." He gives me his keys. "Thanks."

"So, tell me your address." I smile at her. She tells me and stares out of the window, "I don't understand why he left like that." Allison says to me. I'm never good at this, "I'm sure he had a good reason." I decide to tell her. "Like what?" 

"I don't know, maybe he had a panic attack." I suggest. "Yeah, maybe. But, he always acts weird. You remember our first day? He gave me a pen! It's like he knew I needed one, and you don't just randomly give the new girl a pen. Did you get a pen?"

"No, I didn't. But, some people are just weird." 

"You too, sometimes you act nice, and then you act like I killed your family." I freeze and slow down the car. "Wait, oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She realizes what she said, even though she doesn't know her family actually killed mine. I bite my lip and stop in front of her house. 

"Silver, I'm sorry." She turns towards me. "It's okay." I give her a tight smile. She nods and gets out of the car. She waves at me before entering her house. I sight and drive away.

What a week, and it was only the first week. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.7M 51.5K 43
"I'm searching for something that I can't reach." ↬ Lily Stilinski's biggest problems in life used to be easily defined: figuring out how to get her...
37.5K 998 10
Stiles is not human, and the pack don't know. How do they find out? How does a new style Stiles change the teen wolf world?
31K 491 38
Isabelle Hale. Cousin to Derek Hale and Niece of Peter Hale. She's lived in Beacon Hills her whole life, even after most of her family died in the Ha...