Becoming HIS✅

De NowSoonMaybeNever

{#1 HIS Series} Fresh out of high school with a promising music career ahead, Saryah's life was on the right... Mai multe

Author's Note
Chapter:1 Suprise
Chapter2: Taken
Chapter3: The Dress
Chapter4: Free As A Bird
Chapter5: My World
Chapter6: Regret
Chapter7: Goodnight
Chapter8: The Wedding
Chapter 9: Les Escargots
Chapter10: Simple
Chapter11: Pourquoi
Chapter12: Whipped
Chapter13: Be The One
Chapter14: Not Fair
Chapter15: Golden Rays
Chapter16: On His Knees
Chapter17: Freedom
Chapter 18: Opening Up
Chapter19: Read Me
Chapter 20: The L Word
Chapter21: Starting Over
Chapter22: As They Seem
Book Cover
Chapter23: Tears and Alcohol
Chapter24: My Turn
Chapter25: Fire and Ice
Chapter26: Bellissima
Chapter27: Sweetcakes
New Story
Chapter28: Any Other Way
Chapter30: Speak
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter31: Fontaine
Chapter32: Losing Her
Chapter33: Needing Her
Chapter 34: Free As Clouds
Chapter35: The End
Chapter 36: Diciotto Anni
Chapter37: Numb P1
Chapter38: Numb P2
Chapter39: Your Place
Chapter40: Checkmate
Chapter41: Nikolas
Chapter42: Stay
Chapter43: Goodbye
Chapter44: Becoming HIS
CHARACTERS
SEQUEL
Shoutouts

Chapter29: Beautiful

5.4K 159 3
De NowSoonMaybeNever

I blinked my eyes multiple times adjusting to the blinding light of the sun. I stretched our my arms instantly feeling the heavy weight on my bottom half. A bush of black hair lay still at my waist, his biceps wrapped around my torso and drool dripped from his open mouth staining his t shirt I was wearing.

He head faced away from the sin causing a dark shadow to fall on the left side of his face. He looked like art, so peaceful. I grabbed his phone taking a picture and sending it to Claire and Helga.

Putting the phone down I felt his body shake under me. He whipped his head from side to side in agitation. "Stop" he whispered pleas and angry swears as he shook his head violently. I watched him in confusion while he squeezed me tighter.

"David" I placed my hand on his shoulder and his head shot up in nanosecond. Observing his surroundings his eyes held so much pain I almost broke down myself. Silently he switched positions and held me close to his chest wrapping his arms around me. The silence in the room was deafening. The tension could be cut with a knife, but we laid still neither of us breaking the unspoken rule.

"He will have to kill me before he gets to you".

********

"What about this one?" David was judging what bikini I would wear because apparently all of them were inappropriate.

Neither of us brought up this morning even during breakfast with Ivan and Dom. I wanted him to tell me when the time was right and not to feel forced to do anything. "Ivan only said we should go to the beach because he wants to see you in a bikini".

I burst out in giggles as David rolled his eyes in anger. "I'll surprise you". I ran to the bathroom with the bag full of clothes. Picking out the swimsuit I wanted I threw denim shorts and a baseball t shirt over it.

Walking out of the bathroom David wore a pair of blue shorts and a matching top. I sent him a sweet smile before tossing him the car keys and grabbing my shoes. We left the room together hand in hand before seeing Dom and Ivan waiting by the elevator.

"I don't understand why we are going to the beach, when there is a crazy guy on the loose". My eyes widened in fear as I unconsciously tugged at David's hand to head back to the room. He growled in Dominic's way keep his grip firm on my hand.

Dom held his hands in surrender, before laughing and saying he was kidding. I stared at him in the corner of my eyes catching his daring glance at my legs again. The elevator was silent in awkwardness before Ivan broke it talking about the woman he had last night.

Arriving at the last floor Ivan's mouth was kept shut after I scolded him not to speak about women as if they were property. David held a subtle smirk on his face and licked his bottom lip.

I took a big gulp as we just stared into each others eyes. Placing an chaste kiss on his mouth I hopped into the back seat of the car. The black suv shone in the bright afternoon and the car seemed unbearably hot. Ivan called driver, Dom shotgun and David and I sat in the back.

Around ten minutes into the drive he decided to remove his shirt slowly grinding out his torso. I swallowed. His tan abdomen flexed much like a stripper as he took his time to remove the article of clothing due to his gigantic height.

When finished he smiled my way and his pearly white teeth almost gleamed unnaturally. Grabbing my hand he settled my on his legs in a straddle position. He leaned in slowly bringing  his lips to mine.

It was filled with passion and roughness, he grabbed my lower waist in a secure grip as he lowered to my neck. I threw my head back giving him more space and let out a foreign moan. It was high pitched and sounded nothing like me.

The car jerked to a stop and Ivan turned his head in a flash. "Dammit, can't you see I'm driving here. Couldn't have put a show on for me last night". With lust still evident in my eyes I took a look forward and Ivan whined, Dom didn't turn but he hand his hands clenched by his sides.

David continued his assault moving my hips into his. When he felt done he pulled back and smile triumphantly "amazing. Perfect". I turned around leaning into the mirror. Love bites scattered around my collar bone and neck like a piece of jewellery. "David" he sent my a heart melting smirk and I rolled my eyes.

Ivan started the car after whining for a while and sulking lazily. Arriving at the beach my mouth dropped at the sight. The water was a light Mediterranean blue and the sand was almost white. The tide was soft and heat was visible in the air. I stepped out of the car and picked up grains letting them fall from my fingers. "Its good to be back". David closed his eyes breathing in the clear air. He looked so complete and happy I had to keep the image in my mind.

After setting up some shade and blankets. I brought out the cooler and went to the back of the car to get the picnic basket.

The boys were already arguing about something I paid no attention to. But as soon as I started removing my clothes to go into the water the beach turned silent. The black top and bottom clung to me like a second skin, the strapless top had a line of fabric running under my chest. The bottom had a v-shape with glittery clips. I dropped my sunglasses in the sand and let my hair flow freely.

All three of them stood there with their mouths open speechless causing me to blush. David took his lip in between his two rows of teeth making me quiver on the spot. He removed his shorts revealing his black and white trunks.

We raced towards the bright waters laughing our heads off. Almost at the sea shore I was picked up from the ground and tossed over his shoulder. "David! Baby, please don't!" my screams and wails were all in vain as I felt the water collide with my back. The cool yet tolerable temperature may my shoulders relax. I surfaced the top searching for my husband. The water became further and further away as David threw me in the air.

I let out a squeal before falling into the sea once again. The waters surface was slowly less visible as I swam back up. David was laughing as spraying water in my direction. We had a few play fights and his laugh bellowed in the air. I softly smiled, everything went slower and I embraced his smile. He looked happy, and it wasn't a fake smile. His happiness appeared joyous and true.

David came up to me slowly capturing my lips again, it was fill of love and adoration. "Your so beautiful" pulling back we just stood there staring into each others eyes. His world mixed with mine, I beared his pains and gave him my joy. We made our own algamy, a mesmerisingly captivating one at that.

And at that came to a realisation that I had been trying to deny for the past week.

I'm in love with David Chrissy Gandy.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

619K 14.6K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
521 10 14
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...
562K 8.9K 53
Two complete opposite. Two wondering souls looking for a place to belong. Gianna, 18, is a fragile girl who is longing to be loved. By anyone, bro...
526 23 11
(villain×heroine) (Enemies to lovers) (Huge age gap) (Cat and mouse duet) Damon blackwood(32 years old) the crime boss and the leader of midnight syn...