𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝟐 ➳ "...

By idfwubruh

"we done been through way too much girl just to throw it all away." ✨ down for you 2 ➳ smile. © idfwubruh 20... More

➳ intro.
➳ cast.
➳ 001.
➳ 002.
➳ 003.
➳ 004.
➳ 005.
➳ 006.
➳ 007.
➳ 008.
➳ 009.
➳ 010.
➳ 011.
➳ 012.
➳ 013.
➳ 014.
➳ 015.
➳ 016.
➳ 017.
➳ 018.
➳ 020.
➳ 021.
➳ 022.
➳ 023.
➳ 024.
➳ 025.
➳ 026.
➳ 027.
not an update
➳ 028.
➳ 029.
➳ 030.
➳ 031.
➳ 032.
➳ 033.
➳ 034.
➳ 035.
➳ 036.
➳ 037.
ATTENTION!!!

➳ 019.

7K 194 117
By idfwubruh

"told you from the jump, i'm the one to choose."
k i e r r a .

"al, can you get the baby bag please?" i asked.

"yeah, hold on baby." he said, and walked back up to our room.

we were now eighteen, with a two year old daughter. her name is mahlasia.

he came back downstairs with the baby bag, and handed it to me. i took mahlasia out of her playpen.

"hey baby!" i cooed, and tickled her. she giggled, and squirmed.

suddenly, the doorbell rang. i sighed, and opened the front door.

"m-mom?" i asked.

"you and that bastard child of yours can go to hell." she said, pulling out a gun.

i closed the door quickly, but she already had sent shots to me. the only thing was, she missed me, but she hit mahlasia in the leg.

➳➳➳

i woke up from my dream, panting hard. it was almost four in the morning. i've been having nightmares like this since i had my miscarriage.

i pulled out my phone, and looked up everything i needed to know about them, which just made my heart hurt even more.

i read one of the lines over and over. the more i read it, the more pain i felt.

a woman is likely to have another miscarriage after the first one.

tears streamed down my face. i lost my baby simply because i wasn't the saint of the daughter my mother wanted me to be.

"ki, why you cryin'?" i heard al's voice. i looked up, and he was standing at the door way.

"a-al." i stuttered, and broke down sobbing. he sighed, and walked over to the bed. he sat down, and wrapped his arms around me. i buried my head into his chest and began sobbing.

he took my phone from my hand, and looked at what i was reading.

"ki, readin' this just gone make your pain worse." al said, and i sighed.

i didn't even know why i was reading all of this. this is not the first time this has happened, and i'm pretty sure it won't be the last, sadly.

"you gone be aiight, okay?" al assured me.

"o-okay." i said, and he kissed me on the forehead. i smiled.

"i love you baby." he said, and pecked my lips softly. i did the same thing that he did.

"i love you too, al."

k e n z i e .

i felt the urge to kiss glizzy back, so of course that's what i did.

he pulled me off of the wall, not breaking the kiss. his hands slid down my waist, to my butt. he gripped it, giving it a light squeeze.

we should stop...

no we shouldn't...

it was like i had the angel and devil on my shoulders.

glizzy pulled away, and kissed on my neck roughly. i sighed, knowing he was gonna leave a few marks.

"zi' , we should s—

"i know." he said, cutting me off, and pulling away from my neck.

"damn bruh, look at your neck." he said, and laughed. i rolled my eyes, cause i knew everyone in the house would be on my ass.

"i'm going to bed." i mumbled, and walked out of the water.

i grabbed my towel, and went up to the guest room. i grabbed some old pajamas i left here, and went into the bathroom.

i looked in the mirror at the hickies that glizzy left on my neck, and chest. this nigga bruh. 🤦🏽‍♀️

i took off my bikini, and got into the shower. i turned on the water.

the next day.
➳➳➳

my eyes fluttered open to reveal that al was in the guest room with me, playing fortnite.

"hey ma— how the fuck you get those?!" he yelled, and pointed to my neck.

"i don't know what you talking about." i said, trying to play dumb.

"aaahhh, you and glizzy did some shit in the pool!" he yelled, and nudged me. "nasty ass motherfu—

"shut the fuck up allison." i said. "i was under the influence."

"my nigga, you did not drink once at that party." he said. "and, you don't even smoke. come on now."

"yeah yeah, whatever." i said. "i need to go pick my son and nephew."

"you better cover them shits up." al said, and did his spraybottle soundin' ass laugh.

"okay albert." i said, and grabbed some clothes.

i went into the bathroom, and took a quick shower. i came out and changed into one of glizzy's white t-shirts. i tied the shirt up at the side, so it didn't look that big. i slipped on my black shorts from nike.

i grabbed my makeup bag from the guest room, and went back into the bathroom.

i covered up the hickey glizzy gave me as best as i could. i then put on some lipgloss, and walked out of the bathroom again.

i went into the room glizzy was sleeping in. he was sleeping without a shirt on, and snoring like a pig.

i walked towards him, and shook him softly. but, of course, he didn't move.

"zi' , wake up." i whispered. his eyes slowly opened, and he looked up at me.

"i'm up." he mumbled, and sat up.

"we gotta go get nasir." i said.

"aiight, give me twenty minutes." he said. i nodded my head, and walked out of the room.

i went downstairs, and sat down on the couch in the living room. i turned on the tv with the remote and flipped through channels trying to find something to watch.

i just watched reruns of black ink crew, until glizzy finished getting ready.

after twenty-five minutes, glizzy came downstairs in a black t-shirt, ripped up balmain jeans with a black gucci belt, and his royal 1 jordans.

"nigga, is that my shirt?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"uh huh." i replied, and shrugged. he rolled his eyes, and i snickered.

we walked out of the house, and out to his car. he got into the driver's seat, and i got into the passenger's seat.

glizzy drove off to his moms house. i connected my phone to the bluetooth, and played boo'd up by ella mai.

"bruh, this song so fuckin' anno—

"FEELINGS!" i sang.

"oh lord." glizzy mumbled. "mane— turn this shit off, kenzie."

"no." i said like a kid. "wait til my part."

"fine." he replied. "only cause you could actually sing." he continued, making me giggle.

"my part boutta come on!" i screamed, making glizzy roll his eyes and chuckle a little.

"head over heels in love...
right in front of you, ain't gotta look no more baby.
i wanna build this love, and everything you want, you ain't gotta ask for.
you got me boo'd up, boo'd up.
told you from the jump, i'm the one to choose
got me boo'd up, boo'd up.
grab me by the waist baby, pull me closer."

"hmmm." glizzy said, and laughed.

"shut your face." i said like a baby, and rolled my eyes.

we pulled up to his mom's house, and he parked the car. we got out and went into the house.

glizzy unlocked the door with his keys, and opened it. his mom was sitting on the floor while the kids were laying on the couch watching tv. nasir had a bottle in his mouth, and jaylen was babbling.

"hey baby." his mom said weakly, and smiled.

"hey ma." glizzy said.

"not you, dumbass, kenzie." she said, making glizzy mug her.

"hey ma." i said, and gave her a hug.

"y'all can take the kids and go, cause i need a nap." she said, and laughed.

"alright, bye ma." i said, and waved.

"bye." she replied sweetly. "bye zi-zi!" she cooed, making me laugh.

"maneee, bye." he said, and sucked his teeth. "love you ma."

"yeah, love you too." she said.

glizzy picked up jaylen, and i picked up nas. we walked out of the house, and put them in their car seats. we got into the car, and drove back home.

➳➳➳

we all had went to applebees, since we were hungry, and haven't had a family dinner in lord knows how long.

nasir ate his fries.

"mommy, these are good!" he cooed, making me laugh.

"i know baby." i said, and laughed. "i gotta go to the bathroom real quick." i said, and everyone nodded

i got up from my table, and walked to the bathroom. i walked into the women's rest room, and looked in the mirror before going into a stall.

i used the bathroom, and walked out, i looked in the mirror again.

i finally finished, and walked off i wards the exit of the bathroom. until i felt a sharp pain on the back of my head, and everything going black.

➳➳➳
k i m .

it had been twenty minutes since kenzie had went into the bathroom, and she still hasn't came out.

"where's mommy?" nasir asked, and looked at us with curiosity.

"kim, amanda, kierra, go check the girls bathroom." nahmir said.

"alright, we'll be back." amanda said, and we all got up.

we walked to the girl's bathroom, and opened the door. the first thing we see is kenzie passed out on the floor.

my heart stopped, and i dropped to the floor. kierra and amanda did the same. we tried shaking her to wake her up, but she didn't.

"kenzie, wake up!" i cried, and shook her even more.

no response.

"we gotta call 911." kierra said.

i pulled out my phone, and dialed 911.

"hello? my sister is laying on the bathroom floor of a restaurant unconscious." i said, as tears rolled down my face.

i often get afraid that things will turn out like the first time she got injured. she was in a coma for six months, and i don't want that to ever happen again.

"ma'am please remain calm, and can you please give us the name and address of the restaurant."

"a-applebees, 392 dimmingdale drive."

➳➳➳

we were all at the hospital, with no word from the doctor about how kenzie was doing.

"bruh, this is the second time we've been to this same hospital in the last two fuckin' weeks." jay said, and put his head in his hands.

"this shit gettin' outta hand." al mumbled, and rubbed his forehead.

a nurse walked towards us, but then walked past us. i sighed. i knew i shouldn't get my hopes up.

➳➳➳

- comment, vote, share. xx
- kiaraaaa 💗🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
726K 44.5K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...