Us - The Mess // COMPLETED

By BettyIsMoody

We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommat... More

1 - Deny U
2 - It is your fault
3 - Hooked
4 - I need my own life
5 - Be Mature
6 - Stay away
7 - Acceptance
8 - Offstage
9 - Be honest with yourself
10 - God knows we're worth it
11 - Scömìche 2018
12 - Don't go
13 - Bad for us
14 - Be brave
16 - What?!

15 - You can

320 24 13
By BettyIsMoody

The art is from @sweet_0dreams  Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.

My dear readers, thank you so much for your votes and comments. You have no idea what that means to me. Please continue :)

This is a hell long chapter! But I hope you will enjoy it.

fcutemuc
- Thank you!!! You wrote this chapter with me and that means only one thing - fluffy and smutty content... If you feel uncomfortable, rather wait for chapter 16.

You will jump from one POV to another. Remember - Scott's POV is written in bold and italic font.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mitch's POV

I can't believe that I am such an emotional lady. Where is my sassy attitude? Where is my self-confidence? Where is my ironic humor? I tell you where it all disappeared - in Scott's glowing blue eyes. They felt in the middle of that sea with loud splash and sink to the bottom. They will probably come up to surface one day, but not anytime soon.

All I can feel right now is excitement, curiosity, admiration and pride. I am so proud of him, that he prepared such an amazing date and that he was brave enough to ask me.

Do I feel love? Well... I am not sure yet. I am sure that I love him as a best friend. Do I love him as a boyfriend too?

When he asked me, I was sobbing and I could barely answer: "I was afraid, that you will never ask".

"Whee!" squeaked Scott and grabbed me in his arms, held me bridal style and spin around with me. "Mitchy! Really? Am I? Are we? Can I? May I? Should I? Jeez! I am acting like a fool! I am so fucking happy. Oh baby! My Mitchy! Wait a minute - you are MINE right now, aren't you? You are M I N E! M Y beautiful, stunning, flawless, fucking amazing B O Y F R I E N D! Whoa!"

He was still holding me in his strong arms as if I will be just a feather. I can't help myself and have to laugh so hard, that my stomach hurts. "Scotty, you are so cheesy! Stop it! I will have a seasickness from all that swinging."

S: "I am so sorry my queen. Let me find a nice place to put you back on the ground. It has to be something special and not some dirty sidewalk. Nothing is good enough for my precious boyfriend." He was smiling and walking toward our car.

M: "Are you kidding? You are not carrying me all the way to the parking lot. It is do damn far away and your back will be in pain in the morning. Remember your spine! Just put me down. I can walk I am not a baby and stop calling me boyfriend all the time."

S: He looked at me with a smirk: "But you are my baby and you are my boyfriend... sooooo .... I technically can call you both names."

M: "It is just childish... But you are right, you can." I replied with phony annoyance.

Scott leaned closer to my face, still walking:

S: "So can I call you baby?"

M: "Yep."

S: "Boyfriend?"

M: "I guess so..."

S: "Hun? Sweetie? Cutie? Queen? Love?"

M: "Yes, you can all of them..."

S: "Can I kiss you?"

M: I stopped laughing and started blushing. "You can my silly cutie pie."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.

Scott's POV

I carried Mitch in my arms all the way to the car despite his protests. I was radiating and I never felt such strong feelings to anybody else.

All past years, I had to behave, held back and froze the part of my heart, which belongs to Mitchy since childhood. I loved many boys and most of them truly, but there was always something missing. I couldn't give them all my heart and soul, because the frozen part was waiting there for HIM.

Don't look at me like that. I am desperate romantic, which is not a sin. I will be even worse, because now I can love him fully and openly. He gave me the most precious gift - his trust. He trusts me that I will not betray him. I will not hurt him and I will never ever treat him otherwise than with respect.

We arrived in front of his house. I parked the car and jumped from the seat to be able to run around fast enough to open surprisingly passenger's door for him. I gave him my hand and he gently squeezed it. "Thank you Scotty."

God I will do anything for you... Anything... That is scary...

-.-.-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Mitch's POV

When we walked hand in hand at my door, Scott peeked at my back. My face turned pink and I felt a growing heat in my body. I turned to face him. He looked at me with his eyes brighter than ever. With a gaze of pure happiness and love, he asked for permission to kiss me. I tiptoed and brushed my lips hungrily against his.

He lifted me up and pushed me back against the door. The kiss was desperate and full of lust. Our tongues moved in harmony. Scott squeezed my ass while holding me firmly. When I realized that we were still outside, I pushed him away. "Let's continue inside" I said with a smirk.

Scott sat me down and leaned on me. I could feel something was pressing against my ass while I tried to open the door as fast as possible.

Scott grinded his hips against my butt, while he kissed my neck. A little moan escaped from my lips. As soon as the door flung opened he pushed me inside against the wall and closed them with his foot. He started to grind his growing bulge against my thigh.

This boy is driving me insane. I took his beautiful face in my hands and admired his plumped pink lips for s moment. I looked him deep into his stunning blue eyes. Honestly, I could drown when I'm looking into his lust filled eyes.

Scott bit his bottom lip and I brushed my lips against his again. My tongue peeked his bottom lip and asked to enter. God he tasted unbelievably.

My hand was roaming his chest and I slipped underneath his shirt with my hand and pinched his nipple. He groaned and I felt my pants tightening.

Scott's POV

He is teasing me like a real pro. I wanted to be the nice guy, but come on! You can't do that to me Mitchy! You can't be just endlessly sexy and think that I can hold myself.

"What a sassy little queen you are, Mitchy. Do you wanna play?"

His eyes transformed to a wild animal. "Oh yes, sir."

Wait, what? ... Ok... I see what do you want... Just wait for it...

"Yeah? You want your daddy to take care of you?" He nodded and pretended to be a shy boy. "Then you have to beg me... I am not in the mood." I smirked.

"Please?" He smiled at me.

I grabbed his wrists with one hand and pinned his hands against the wall... He started to breathe deeper and faster. "Please what? What do you want from me, cutie?"

He stared in my eyes with a steady look: "I want you to bent me over and fuck me with your giant dick."

"Sir." I added.

"Sir." he confirmed.

"What if I need a little prep before, my beautiful kitten? On your knees." I ordered

I wanted to unzip my pants, but Mitch took my hands away, so I rested them on the wall.

"My duty, sir." he said and took my member in his mouth.

He slipped his lips around and over it. His tongue moved slowly under the ridge and around the tip. I moaned desperately.

I love how he stretch his flawless plump lips and take me in all the way. I looked down at him as he was bobbing and quietly moaning during it.

"Faster" I breathe out.

He speed up his hand, sliding up and down and at the same time, he was sucking and swirling my tip. My body convulsed and I couldn't hold anymore.

"M...itch..close....ahh...eyes.." He obeyed and I came all over his face.

He licked his lips and went with his finger to his face. He took a bit of my cum with his finger and sucked all of my fluid of his finger.

"Gosh! You taste delicious," he gasped.

I'm still enjoying my high as Mitch left to use the bathroom to clean up the mess from his face.

He pushed me into the living room when he came back. I collapsed onto the couch. Mitch smirked and sat on my lap, his legs on each side of my body. He leaned down to kiss me roughly. I could feel his member is still standing for attention as he started to grind against my tummy.

Mitch's POV

I moaned. The heat still pounding in my lower abdomen. Scott pushed me back, his piercing ocean blue ones still filled with lust. "It's my turn now." Scott flipped me over and settled above me. He trailed kisses down my jaw until he reached my collarbone and started to suck on my sensitive spot. My body was trembling.

"Fuck.... me... please ... sir..."

"Fill... ahh... me... Jeez!... Pleeease, sir! I... ahh... c... can't h..."

He reached out his hand to untie my pants and underwear and shoved them away. His big strong hand grabbed my length and started to stroke me with slow strong strokes. My hips moved just in time. "Please daddy... *gasp* I need you."

He shoved his fingers into my mouth. "SUCK!"

Then he circled my entrance with the coated finger and pressed one inside me. My ring muscle relaxed immediately and I screamed "More!" as soon as begged; he pushed the second and third finger into my thirsty hole.

After a few trusts, he lined himself up and started to push his hot pounding member into my little tight hole. "Aaaahhhh! " I moaned in a high pinched tone.

I moved my hips and meeting his trusts.

"FASTER..."

"Oh, PLEASE DADDY..."

"FUCK ME!" I groaned

"Just tear me apart for God's sake!"

Scott's eyes went wide. He pulled out until his tip and hammered back with all his force. A high pinched moan escaped my mouth. He speeded up his trusts and his hand stroke my dripping wet member just time with his trusts.

He groaned and buried his face into the crock of my neck. His breath was fast and the air, which escaped from his mouth, sent shivers down my spine.

Scott lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and hit my prostate with every single trust. Our bodies were sweaty. The sound of skin slapping against skins and our moans filling the room. He speeded up his trusts one more time as I reached my high and released a full load of my white liquid all over his hand and my chest.

"I'm so close Mitchy" he moaned and with one more single trust he shot down his load and filled my entrance with his delicious cum. "That was fucking amazing and I am gonna die" he said and collapsed onto my chest.

I felt his heart was pounding against my chest and so did mine.

Scott's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, Mitch's head resting on my chest. I could see his long fluffy lashes, his mouth slightly opened, his warm body fully rested in my arms.

He looks like an angel. I carefully hold him tighter, just to reassure myself, that it is not a dream. That he is really here with me. That I am in his bed, in his house, in his life. Again. For real. Officially.

Nothing platonic is between us and honestly, from my side, it never was fully platonic...

I whispered into the silence of the room. "I love you Mitchy. Endlessly, hopelessly, breathlessly. Thank you. Just thank you for who you are and that I can be alongside to your journey of life..."

Mitch's POV

Scott felt asleep again and just after that, I mumbled toward his moving chest: "I love you too Scotty. Endlessly, hopelessly, breathlessly..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... We are really at the end. I have in my mind one more cheesy chapter. Let me know, if you would like to read it :)

Thank you! Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 51 15
Mitch's father is dying and Scott is his nurse. This is a story of sorrow, family, reunions, and mending. I used to be in the medical field, and it'...
535 36 12
Mitch decides to quit his job and move back to Texas, using the money he made to open up his own photography and videography store. The store becomes...
12.8K 518 16
Scott is a hard-core believer in true love. How could he not be, considering all the successful relationships surrounding him? His parents are going...
175K 9.2K 58
Best Scömìche Fanfic and Best Plot, PTXFanFicAwards 2018!! #1 in Scömìche May18. Pentatonix have conquered the world and moved on. As Scott prepare...