Nanba Preschool: The Beach Tr...

By Ahegao_Goddess

Summary: It's the end of their preschool days! Now Samon, Hajime, and all the other teachers must pitch in wh... More

Part 1/20: Roll Call
Part 2/20: Family
Part 3/20: Peace
Part 4/20: Sand
Part 5/20: Arrival
Part 6/20: Rooms & Plans
Part 7/20 Swimming Lessons
Part 8/20; Sand Dances
Part 9/20; Jyugo talks to Kaguya
Part 10/20; Uno and Jyugo
Part 11/20; Jyugo wants to play with the others
Part 12/20; Dont Want to Go Home
Part 13/20; Reverse Adoption

Nanba Preschool: BEACH TRIP! (A/N)

2.6K 43 0
By Ahegao_Goddess

   A/N: This is the second book of my Nanba Preschool book! If you haven't read that one, I say to read it so you understand why they're on this trip. If you have read it, thank you for supporting it, and showing it love, thank you so much! Here goes the book, that seemed to be awaited by quite a few people.

   Jyugos home life will be revealed in this book as well, to explain and clear up a few things for Samon and Hajime~!

    ~ Cherry Chan❤️🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
623K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
364K 13.1K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...