Unnoticed Love (G x G) COMPLE...

By UniversalElixir

WWE, when you think of the wrestlers you probably think of tough people right? Of course, especially when you... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
New Book
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Another Book?
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Love, You Are My Happiness
We Age But My Love For You Stays The Same
❤️❤️❤️

Chapter One

3.6K 42 9
By UniversalElixir

Sasha's POV
"One...Two...Three!" I heard the ref yell and I let Becky go and got up holding my very hurting stomach. I feel a welcoming warmth wrap around me and see Bayley hugging me. She takes my hand and raises it.

"We won!" She says

"Your winners, Bayley and Sasha Banks!" The announcer says and then I hear my music play.

Me and Bayley head to our locker room to get clean.

"Hey lad good job out there" Becky says and then walks off before I can even reply.

"Guess she is in a rush?" I ask to Bayley whom shrugs and then gets a smirk.

"Or to meet up with Sami?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows.

I get what she means and scrunch my face. "Mature much Bails?" But we both end up laughing it off.

"Yay we have a flight today" Bayley says reminding me

"Oh my god no! I don't want to leave!" I whine

"Sash of course you don't we are in your home town!" I get confused

"Yeah that's why I don't want to leave! I don't want to go to that horrible place!" I said the last part on purpose. Which makes Bayley get a sad face which wasn't what I was going for.

"But it's my home town?" I feel bad and sit on her lap (since she is tying her shoes) and trap her in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm sorry I was just kidding!" I say. I hear Bayley groan.

"I think it's time you let go" she whines and I barley realize how hard my hug on her was.

"But your the hugger" I say as I reluctantly pull away and get pulled right back into the hug but it's less crushing and more comforting, hmm almost like our bodies mold perfectly together?

"Your right I guess that means I can't let you go" Bayley says mischievously.

"Ugh! You ass put me down right now!" I say but get clearly ignored since she stands up with me still hanging on her. But now my legs are wrapped around her waist.

A/n: Yes there is going to be cussing and maybe other things 😏

"Hush hush child" She says and pats my back.

"Your only like two years older!"

"Still it's older, let's go hang out with the others since we still have a few hours till our flight?" She says but I wasn't really paying attention because I just realized that our faces where about a fingers length away. I think she noticed as well because she cleared her throat.

"Y-Yeah sure" I answer. She hands me both of our stuff while she holds me so I don't fall and walks out.

"Wow I guess you guys really are inseparable" Charlotte says

I mouth to the few people in the room 'help me' and that earns me a hit on the head by Bayley.

"Ow! Medic I think I have a concussion!" I yell out

Everyone laughs but they start laughing harder when a real medic comes in.

"She hit me!" I tell him while pointing at Bayley who held her hands up in defense. How did she not drop me? Then I realize my grip on her waist with my legs was strong.

The medic chuckles
"Bayley would never she's the hugger" he says then walks out.

"Okay well I'm heading to my hotel to pack for the flight" Natalya says earning a bunch of 'yeahs and me to's'

"Yeah Bay we should head back to our hotel room to pack" I say, she always blushes when I call her that nickname which makes me smile.

"What's with tomato girl over there" Naomi asks which makes Bayley blush more and hide her face in my neck.

"Oh my god! She is blushing more!" Paige said

"Okay we're leaving goodbye everyone, see you all in California." She says and quickly walks out.

Once we are outside I see Bayley with her thinking face on which I think is cute, her head tilts and she furrows her eyebrows like a puppy. I pinch her cheeks and she looks at me.

"What" she laughs cause I'm still playing with her cheeks.

"What you thinking about?" I ask

"How I'm going to drive us back to our hotel while still hugging you" she says evilly .

"Bayley! Just put me down" I try to get down but since she is taller so I can't reach the floor.

"Nope, and why? Your all warm" she says and hugs me.

"Pretty please Bay?" I say into her ear and when I pull back I see a red Bayley.

"No"

"Please"

"Nah"

"Please"

"Nope"

"Somebody help I'm being kidn-" I am mid scream when Bayley's hands fly up and cover my mouth.

"Oh my god you ass! What if someone came and thought I was kidnapping you!" She asked scared which made me chuckle.

"Then I would agree" I reply earning a hit on the arm from her.

"You know Bayley I really should call the cops on you" I say rubbing my arm.

"No! I can't lose my good girl rep! And you know you could've gotten down, you know you have been holding yourself on me, right?" I blush when I realize my legs were wrapped around her tight again.

"Shit" I mumble, what is up with me today it's like my body doesn't want to detach from her?

"Am I to heavy? Did I hurt you?" I ask running my fingers over the soft skin of her waist instead of her shirt since her tank top must have raised, I noticed goosebumps form on her skin.

"N-No Sash your fine, your light, and since you missed your chance" She says which confuses me until I feel her hands on my thighs supporting me again. "I get to still carry you" she concludes and smiles and starts walking.

"Bayley! Put me down!"

"Make me" I raise a eyebrow

"Okay...you asked for it"

"For wha-" She bursts out laughing when I begin my assault of tickles. "Okay!Okay! I'm sorry there go!" She says between laughs and lets my legs go but I still hang on and continue my attack.

"There I let go! Stop! Sasha!" She is dying of laughter now. I'm not kidding you'd would die if you saw what I saw, Bayley's light abs where flexing every time she would laugh that beautiful laugh which has always been a favorite sound of mine.

"Why? It's fun!" I say and keep tickling her, all of a sudden I feel soft fingers on my stomach and they begin to tickle me.

"Okay I'll stop!" I yell in a laugh

"Your right this is fun" she says.

Eventually we stop because our stomachs hurt from laughing to much.

"Finally I'm on the ground! I thought I'd never get down" I say as I get back on my feet.

"Okay let's head back to the hotel now?" She asks once we are in the car. I nod in response a yes.

The car ride was just us singing horribly and laughing at stupid jokes. I truly have the best person in the world as my best friend well maybe second best cause once I find my love they will be number one. But something in me says no one can top her.

We pull up to the hotel and head to our room. Everyone paired up and shared a room which had two beds and me and Bayley being best friends obviously paired up.After an hour or so we finished packing we decided to watch a movie to kill time.

Since the tv was more in front of Bayley's bed we both got on it since we both could fit. The bed smelled of her and it relaxed me.
We were both leaning against the headboard and watching The Avengers. Mid way through the movie I leaned my head on Bayley's shoulder, she then put her arm around me and soothingly drew on my arm. I feel myself slowly drift off.

It's crazy that our bodies fit together so perfectly, almost like puzzle pieces.

Knock Knock Knock

"Sasha? Bayley? You guys in there?" I hear a familiar Irish voice. Did I fall asleep? When I try to move I notice the arms wrapped around me and the body pressed against me. Did I fall asleep cuddling Bayley?

"Bails, wake up" I say softly to her while shaking her.

"Hmm? No I'm tired" She mumbles and pulls me somehow closer.

"Guys the flight is in forty five minutes we got to get goin!" I hear Becky yell through the door. This makes Bayley open her eyes.

"Forty five minutes?! The airport is thirty minutes away!" She looks down and sees her hands and pulls them back. "Oh shit I'm sorry Sasha didn't mean to, you know, I'm just, sorry." She stutters and I chuckle.

"What are you laughing at Banks?"

"My adorable best friend" I say getting up and grabbing our bags.

"No come back! Now I'm cold" She complains and gets up and hugs me.

"Damn you really are a hugger" I mumble earning a hit to the head.

"Ouch Bay that's abuse" I complain and try ripping her away from me.

"Not if you like it" She says winking making me blush.

I know it's weird but me and Bayley have a touchy and flirty relationship, as friends. Honestly we act like a couple except for the whole intimate part.

We walk out to the lobby to be greeted by some fans. We sign some things and take pictures, Bayley on the other hands was giving out hugs like crazy. After all that we finally made it to our car and drove off to the airport.

"Finally! We thought you guys were gonna miss the flight!" Paige said while dragging us to the other  wrestlers who were gonna fly with us.

"Yeah well someone wanted to spoon" I mumble with no intention on anyone hearing.

"But did you complain?" Bayley answers earning a nod from me.

After checking in and security we were all on the plane and I was seated with Bayley next to me and Becky and Charlotte in front of us.

"I'm so excited!" Bayley says in a giddy voice.

"Yeah we are going to your hometown right?" Charlotte asks.

"Yeah, I finally get to see my family, it's been way to long and phone calls and facetime isn't enough" Bayley answers

"I'm sure that's not the only reason your excited hmm?" Becky says adding in a wink.

"Yeah that to" Bayley says looking down.

"What? Oh Finn?" Charlotte realizes.

Did I forget to mention that Bayley has a boyfriend? Whoops!

———————————————
Thanks for reading! Did you like it, I know it's not great but it's my first story so please just keep that in mind! Also if I write something wrong I'm sorry I'm not exactly a expert on WWE, but I've always loved the friendship between these two. I know that right now they aren't really on good terms since the elimination chamber but in this book that doesn't happen. I'll update whenever I have free time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 261 42
The nights are long and lonely. The hunt for her next meal grows strong. One day Sasha comes across a person scent that drives her crazy. Until she m...
5.6K 322 16
Seth wishes for the life he had two years ago. The life with his father and his dog by his side. A life full of happiness and joy but hopes dim as th...
25.3K 777 33
"Hi," Sasha spoke to the girl who doesn't answer. she just stares. Instead of leaving, Sasha just sits there and stares back into the eyes of the gir...
10.2K 289 20
This story was inspired. ↝ schizophrenia ˌskɪtsə(ʊ)ˈfriːnɪə/ noun a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between...