"Who would you choose?" [Sach...

By Cub_pengu

So for this story, Chaeyoung is a guy, again. And he's a nobody in JYP High. He's newly transferred to JYP Hi... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
Sorry 😅
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
New book!

T H I R T E E N

1.7K 76 16
By Cub_pengu

[Chaeyoung's POV]

"Wait... I thought you lost your memories... How did you-" I cut Mina.

"I'm just acting... So that you will talk to me..." I said and she sighed.

"Chaeyoung-ah, it's the truth that we've broke up and you cheated on me... Of course if you lost your memories, I will take care of you because... I still..." She then kept silence.

"I know it's my fault but I'm blinded by lust... I'm sorry... Please, Mina-ya... Don't leave me again... I really miss you..." I said and tears start flowing down.

I held Mina's hands and look at her.

She just look at me and pull away her hands.

"We've over, Chaeyoung-ah. It's not that easy to mend that broken heart and I've give you thousand of chances for you to realize your mistake. I've been keeping silence, waiting for you to change back but you don't even care about me." Mina said and was about to left but I hug her tightly front he back.

"Please... Mina-ya... Please don't leave me again... Please... I beg you..." I pleaded but she released my grip around her waist.

"Sorry..." She said and left me... again...

I kneel down on the floor and buried my face in my palms.

I start to shout in frustration and went to the nearest wall and start punching the wall.

I don't care if my hands are bleeding or what because my heart bleeds and hurts more than my hands.

Then I saw bloodstains on the wall but I continue to punch.

Then suddenly, someone came and stopped me.

"Chaeyoung-ah! Stop!" Tzuyu shouted and pulled me away from the wall.

"Stop!" Tzuyu shouted and I calmed down a bit but I just keep fidgeting.

Tzuyu held my hands tightly at my back and dragged me out.

Tzuyu brought me to the clinic and ask the nurse to help me apply medicine on my knuckles.

The nurse was doing it softly so that I won't feel pain but I was numb.

I don't feel anything.

I just have my cold and expressionless face on while staring blankly out of the window.

I kept thinking of Mina.

Her smile, her hug, her kiss, her voice, her warmth, her beautiful eyes, basically her everything.

Everything was destroyed because of my stupid mistake.

When remembering our moments, my hearts hurts more and more because now I know that, I can only think of her, I can never own her.

I can only imagine her, but she will never be mine.

I can only see her happy with other guys, not with me.

I can only see her happy smile, but the reason behind the smile is not me.

I can only see her caring, but it will never be me.

I can only see her be owned by other guy, but she will never be mine... again...

After the nurse finish applying the medicine on my hand, Tzuyu thanked the nurse and we went out of the clinic.

"You go home first." I said and walked away.

I walked to find Mina and saw her taking her bag and walking out of uni.

I followed her quietly behind and saw her going back to her house.

It was lucky that her uncle is not at home.

When I was about to walk away, I saw her uncle.

"Wait... I want to talk to you..." I said and he rolled his eyes before following me.

We walked to a nearby park that there's actually no one.

"What do you want to say? Faster say. I want to go home." Her uncle said.

I took out my wallet and took out some notes.

I passed him and he look at me with a shocked yet confused expression.

"What's this for?" He asked.

"Take these money and stop pestering Mina. If I know that you done anything to her again, I will..." Then I throw a punch to somewhere near his face.

"Understand?" I asked and he nodded.

He took the money and was about to walked but I stopped him.

"And don't tell Mina anything about this or else, the same thing will happen to you." I said and he showed me an 'ok' sign before disappearing in my sight.

'This is the only thing I can do for you, my love.' I thought and keep my wallet.

I then start to walked back home and once I reach home, I locked myself in my room.

I laid down on my bed and look at the picture that was on my desk.

"You're sad when I said 'who are you' but you don't care about me after I say I didn't lost my memories... Mina-ya, how can I understand you?" I said and sighed.

I look at the picture and look at Mina's face.

She was smiling so happily in the picture and happiness filled the picture but sadness filled me.

Unknowingly, tears have rolled down as I was caressing Mina's face.

Then suddenly,

*Knock knock*

I quickly wipe my tears and sit up.

"Come in." Then noona's head popped in and she walked in.

"Are you okay? Tzuyu told me that you punched the wall till your knuckles are bleeding. What happen?" Noona asked and I told her everything.

She then patted my back and smiled to me.

"It's okay, Chaeyoung-ah... Patience is all you need... Maybe she's just testing your patience..." Noona said and I nodded.

"Thanks noona..." I said and she patted my head before going out.

"And, come down for dinner." She said and I nodded.

I went to the bathroom and wash my face before I go down.

After eating dinner, I went back to my room and use my phone to distract myself from thinking of Mina.

Soon, I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier so I went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke up and went to bathroom to freshen up.

After that, I went to change to my uniform.

Then I went down to have my breakfast.

After eating my breakfast, I then went to get my bag and went to wear my shoes.

"Bye noona!" I shouted and quickly left the house.

I walked to uni and walked around to find Mina.

Then I find her talking to some other guys again.

And it's not just 1 guy but it's like 3 guys!

I lowered my head and walked pass her to my locker.

When I walk pass her, she was talking so I heard her voice.

'How much I missed this voice, you won't know...' I thought and sighed.

I went to my locker and take the things needed for the next lesson.

Then the bell ring and I look at Mina's direction.

Just as she was about to walk in the class, I held her wrist.

"Let's talk." I said and dragged her to the school garden.

When we reached there, she pull her hand back.

"Mina-ya... Do you really hate me that much?" I asked.

"I don't hate you. Just that I'm hurt... It's still hard for me to face you..." She said and I held her hands.

"Then do you still love me?" I asked while looking into her eyes.

She avoided my gaze and kept silence.

"You still love me right? That's why you are remaining silence. If you love me, then we can go back to how we are in the past." I said but she pushed my hands away.

"I don't love you anymore. I just don't want to say it so that I won't hurt your feelings." She said.

B A N G! B A N G!

Two shots sent to my heart because of what she said.

"I... don't believe you... Face me, look into my eyes and say that to me again..." I demanded and she faced me.

I look at her with teary eyes and she just have her cold eyes looking into mine.

"I don't love you anymore. I just don't want to say it so that I won't hurt your feelings. Is that clear enough?" She asked, irritation is clearly shown on her tone.

I looked down and held her hands.

I kissed the back of her palms and put the back of her palms on my cheek.

"That's enough... Since being together with me is so tough, doing this is the right choice... I hope you're happy... Unable to be the reason behind your smile and happiness really broke my heart but... As long as you're happy... I'm happy... Don't worry... I won't force you to love me or get together with me again... Hope you find a suitable guy that truly cherish and appreciate you unlike me... Hope you're happy and more blissful with your Mr. Right... So let's forget about what happen between us and treat it as it never happens... Also treat that you don't know me, I don't know you. From now on, we're strangers. But let me say this for the last time... I love you..." I said while tears keep streaming down my cheeks while I'm smiling to her.

I leaned in to give her a peck on her forehead for the last time...

Then I look at her and smiled again.

Then I let go of her hands and walked away.

"W-Wait! W-We still can b-be friends right?" Mina asked.

"I'm scared that if we're still friends, I won't be able to stop my feelings towards you so it's better if we're strangers." I said while back still facing her.

Then I went to the toilet and cry my hearts out.

I left her...

I left my love... At last...

[Mina's POV]

After Chaeyoung left, I collapsed on the floor and started crying.

I can't believe that the one I love just left me...

Chaeyoung... left me...

Even though that's what I wanted but I realize that I actually still love him even though I looked into his eyes and say I don't.

"Chaeyoung-ah... I'm sorry..." I mumbled and continue crying.

After few minutes of crying, I went back to class and I saw Chaeyoung sitting on his place that's just next to mine.

He's really focus and he seems like... it's not the old Chaeyoung anymore...

By looking at him, it feels like he changed.

How can he changed so fast? I don't know but the feelings through his gaze, I can see that it's not the old Chaeyoung I knew anymore.

I walked to my seat and sat down beside him.

We just kept silence and both of us have been actively taking down notes.

When the professor pass down some notes for us, me and Chaeyoung reached for the paper at the same time and our hands touched.

But he quickly let go and looked out of the window beside him.

I then took two pieces of worksheet and pass one to him.

He took it without looking at me and went back to taking down notes.

This Chaeyoung have really changed.

He have changed to a cold Chaeyoung.

The cheerful, caring, kind and polite Chaeyoung have changed to a harsh, cold, unapproachable and rude Chaeyoung.

When the moment he saw a student being bullied, in the past, he will go up and help but now, he will just walk pass and treat it as nothing happen.

He've changed...

Is it because of me?

I think it is...

Woohoo! I don't know why am I so happy.
But I'm sorry for what happen to Michaeng.
Probably fate isn't on their side but on my side. 😂
I'll consider bringing back Michaeng or Chaeyoung will just find a new love. Let's see on the votes and comments.
But please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 361 28
Jihyo, the CEO of a big and flourishing company, hires Sana, a new low-level employee. After encountering each other outside of work, Sana witnesses...
59.7K 2.1K 20
Genderbender again... Chaeyoung, the hired assistant by Myoui Mina. He always acts foolishly but there is a bad past about him and he have a motive o...
15K 381 10
(A/N: Momo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung is a guy) They met each other in JYP university. Momo and Dahyun are well known in the JYP university whil...
122K 2.9K 52
"I hate you then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, and then rush to the bottom to catch you" Y/N is a young, introverted, tsunde...