My Bad || Antisepticeye x Jac...

Da TeenageAnti

Anti decides to play a little trick on Jack while he is asleep. Anti slowly creeps to Jacks room, but stops w... Altro

Unlucky Find
Goodnight
Wiishu is Home
When we are alone
An Unwelcomed Visitor
Bad Days
The Plan
Just Relax
ShitHead
Antis Trip
Home
Never More Alone

What's Wrong

2.4K 50 13
Da TeenageAnti

Sorry I don't have too much time to write, I know bot even summer is relaxing! But I'm still having alot of fun making this and I'll try tk finish these as soon as possible!

~Anti POV

A day or two has gone by, shouldn't Jack be out at least to eat something? Or maybe he had gotten up when I had fallen asleep? I don't know what I did, or what's wrong... but I hope he is okay...

"Jaack... stop being such a baby and come out! What is wrong?" I say in an aggrivated yet concerned tone... I wait for a response, nothing?

"Just go away already!" Jack finally answered, growling at me.

Well, at least he isn't dead?

"What did I even do?" I ask.

"I hate cheating on Wiish! She is my girlfriend, I won't let you take that away from me!" Jack answered, but that's not the answer I wanted. I got up and pounded my hands on the door.

"I'm better than she could ever be, and you know it!" I hissed.

"You think your so great and so powerful! But manipulating me like that, is stupid and wrong!" Jack cried from the bathroom.

"I do that because I love you!" I screamed as I rest my back on the door and slump to the ground. Silence, nothing from anyone, no yelling, no sobbing, no whispers. Everything just... stopped. I finally sighed, got up, and gathered some of my belongings qns put it in a bag.

If your going to be like that Jack, then I can't stay with you. I took the bag and left, I didn't know where I was going to go, but I'm not staying here.

~Jack POV

Once I heard the front door shut, I quickly unlocked the bathroom door and got out.

Is he really gone? I ask myself as I silently search the house to see if he was around. I felt empty, broken, shattered... all of those, because of Anti... no, because of that monster.

Wiishu won't be home for... a couple more days, so let's fix this place up....
I started with the living room, I vacuumed the rugs and couches before placing everything where it should go. Once satisfied I moved to the kitchen, just a few dishes needed to be cleaned, so after I did that I moved upstairs to my room, I paused in front of my door for a second, recalling what had happened.

"This is all my fault.... everything." I pushed my hair out of my eyes with my hand.

"If I just, didn't agree to what Anti asked of me, nothing like this would've happened..." I shamed myself for how weak I was. I stayed there for a few minutes before entering my room, after I cleaned up my mess, I walked our of my room. I closed Anti's door and headed into the recording room to record.

"Top in the morning to you laddies! My name is, Jacksepticeye and welcome to another episode of...." as I started playing the game, j relaxed knowing all my fans would always have my back, through thick and thin. After I finished the video I sent it to Robin and crashed in my room.

~Next day

I woke up to a huge headache, I looked at the clock.... 4 am?

Guess it's time for some coffee! I sigh and make my way downstairs. I make my coffee, and a bowl of cereal and I sit down on the couch. I turn on the TV and watch whatever was on. I eat my cereal and drink my coffee.

Wow, Anti really is gone. I mean, yeah he is apart of me, but I didn't think it would hurt this much. I groan in pain of my headache, so I go to the kitchen and take some Arprins and relax on the couch.

Wiish, please come home...

Yaaay! I finished one! To be honest I'm just kind of going with whatever I have set up, I know it sucks but hey! Always try new things! Also thank you so much for the support, I really appreciate it alot! Bye for now, my amazing fans!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

95.1K 3.4K 18
SEQUEL TO FILTHY [ANTISEPTICEYE X READER] *Note: If you have not read Filthy, some things in this book will not add up logically* You thought it was...
8.2K 261 21
Just another one of those Anti x Reader stories except this one sucks and has a horrible plot :) ⚠️Foul Language Highest Rankings: #13 for antisepti...
189K 7.8K 38
In an adventure filled with mystery, suspense, twists and quirky infatuation, Max finds out that there's a lot more to Jack than he's letting on. Tha...
183K 1.7K 22
• Cute imagines about Jacksepticeye! • Smut, Fluff, and Angst one-shots