♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

Por Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... Más

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero

5.1K 225 214
Por Puripuriko

"You won't go with us?" Midoriya didn't understand her. "But if you go with us, you don't have to hunt." 

"You are right about that, but I won't go with you even if that is the case." Yuuki was certain about her decision. She did not want to go with Midoriya and everyone when they could find an exit to this place. 

"Yuuki-san..." 

"Don't look at me like you feel sorry for me. Come on!" She twirled around once and she spread her arms out as she looked up at the sky, "Look! This is my world! I literally thrive here! In this world, I rule it!" She's just a small girl, but she made it sound like she's bigger than anything. She turned herself around and she smiled at Midoriya and Todoroki, "I like this world a lot. Sure, it has its bad moments, but what world is perfect without the bad?" 

"But-" 

"Midoriya." Todoroki put a hand on Midoriya's shoulder. "She has already decided it will be that way. You need to respect her decision." 

"But-!" 

"We should turn in for the night. We don't want to be too tired to move tomorrow." They did not know how far or long they will walk. They will need to make each step count for everything because life and death was only two sides of the same coin. They have to survive and go back to their world alive!  

Midoriya reluctantly agreed. He started to walk back with Todoroki. He looked back at Yuuki to see she was still hanging out by the lake. Seemed like she will hang around here some more before going back to the den. "Shouldn't we stay with her?" He asked Todoroki.

"The jungle is her home, she will be safe no matter where she goes. You should worry about everyone and yourself than her." 

"I guess it's true that this is her territory." He wondered if she was really happy and meant everything she had said. If she wanted to stay here, why did she look so excited when she saw them all, people of her age? Midoriya was certain he didn't miss the shine in her eyes when she jumped in to rescue them from Lion. Why was he so certain anyway? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like I said! The girls should be at the center, boys should spread themselves out from there! Why is it so hard for you to understand this is the safest position to go?!" Iida was arguing with Yuuki once again. They didn't even leave the den yet because they just wouldn't come to a compromise. 

"You're the one who doesn't get it! I have to be at the front, who else will lead you fresh meats through the forest?!" Yuuki shouted at Iida. 

"I can't have a girl right at the forefront of life and death! Just tell us where to go from behind!" 

"Hah! If I was a predator and I see you right at the front, I'd come over and break your face! Quit bossing me about!" 

"I am not bossing you around! It's natural for men to want to protect women!" 

"Oh yeah, having a dick in between your legs REALLY make such a difference!" 

"We won't go anywhere at this rate..." Todoroki commented, watching them argue back and forth. 

"Alright! We should vote whose idea to go with!" Iida decided to go with everybody voting for one of their ideas.

"Screw your voting system! I am the rules!" She pointed her thumb to herself when she said that. 

"Even though she is a girl, that is so manly...!" Kirishima was touched to the point of tears by Yuuki's words and actions. Kaminari in the background was telling him to shut up and be serious about the situation they were in.

"Yuuki-san, there, there." Yaoyorozu pat her on the head, "Iida-san might look like he is being bossy, but it's natural for men feeling like they want to protect women." 

"But Momo! I can protect myself just fine! You saw me against that sorry excuse for a lion!" Yuuki was pouting so cutely, it made Yaoyorozu melt on the inside but she composed herself almost immediately.

"I know, but it's because Iida-san is the Class Rep that he feels strongly about being at the shield for us all in this situation." 

"The Class Rep? What's that? Can you eat that?" 

Yaoyorozu smiled and she patiently explained it to Yuuki just what a Class Representative was. To others, it was something that was already self explained in its name, but Yuuki genuinely doesn't know what it meant. They need to be patient and teach what they know to her so she knew what it was and what it meant. 

'Yaoyorozu-san is amazing, she is like a big sister to Yuuki-san.' Midoriya wondered who he should vote for. Voting for Iida will help everyone feel more at ease because they feel like there's a leader to rely on and it will maintain the stability of keeping everyone together. Voting for Yuuki meant she will know where to go and how they should go at it...plus, if she was the one to lead, it may put other animals off from attacking them since she literally killed Lion. What should he do? How should Midoriya vote? 

After taking everyone's vote, Iida was drawing a tally on the floor with a stick. 

"Will you really go with the majority even if they vote against you?" She asked Iida, suspecting he will cheat her. 

"I don't particularly like you, but I won't ever cheat you." Iida honestly said to Yuuki, not looking at her. 

"Tch, you heroes and villains are all the same." Yuuki walked away from him. Iida looked at her back as she walked away from him. He could have sworn he just heard bitterness laced with sadness in her voice. Was he being too harsh on her? Wait, why was he feeling bad to her, a villain? 

"Have you accumulated all the votes, Iida-san?" Yaoyorozu asked. 

"Ah, I'm still in the middle of counting." 

Yaoyorozu decided to speak up, "Iida-san, I don't know what happened, but I think you should be a little easier with Yuuki-san." 

"Are you saying that I am being bossy and a pushover to her only?" 

"No, of course not. It's just Yuuki-san is not like us. She doesn't think, say, and behave like we do. You can't expect her to be like us in an instant because she...she is like a feral child but capable of speech. It's a bit sad." 

"Sad? Her?" 

"Yes." Yaoyorozu looked up at the blue sky with little to no clouds. She looked worried, "How long has she been here? We don't know a thing about her. It's because no one knows a thing about her or care for her that she is the way she is." She looked at Yuuki, who was talking to the classmates. 

Yuuki was looking at the boys, "Doesn't it bother you guys that you have to walk around with a dick dangling between your legs?" 

"Yuuki-san?!" Midoriya was so shocked by her blunt question! 

Uraraka and the other girls also blushed at the way she asked about it with such an innocent tone.

"Never bothered me, it's natural like you and your tail." 

'Todoroki actually answered her?!' The boys all thought at once!  

"I see! So that's how it is." 

"Ah, same as these too." Todoroki was scratching the back of the ears on her head again. The texture of the little black hair felt so good in between his fingers. And the way her tail swished left and right was so cute from his point of view. 

"Hmm~!" Yuuki loved having the ears on her head scratched like this. It felt very nice. 

"Uwa~! They're so cute like that!" Uraraka was melting because the cuteness was beyond Plus Ultra! 

However, a certain somebody was the exact opposite and hated what Todoroki was doing. Bakugou literally walked right over and slapped Todoroki's hand away from Yuuki's head. 

Both Yuuki and Todoroki looked at Bakugou, completely surprised that Bakugou would come and disturb the peace. 

"Tch...!" He looked like he wanted to say something but decided not to. "Just die. I don't care." 

"What's his problem?" Yuuki wondered if she did something to make Bakugou angry. She couldn't wonder about it for long because Todoroki was scratching her ears again. "Hee~."

... 

The votes soon came and in the very end, Yuuki's got the least vote while Iida's got the most. In the end, everyone trusted their Class Representative over her.

"Hmph! I don't care at all!" Yuuki crossed her arms and she pouted angrily while claiming not to care...but she does! 

"Don't feel bad." Todoroki said to her, "Do you want to have your ears scratched?" 

"No! Not even ear scratching will make it better!" She was angry, but she had no idea how cute she was from the boys' point of view. 

"She must be angry since she refused to have her ears scratched." Todoroki said with his usual stoic face. 

"T-Todoroki you really like the ears on her head, huh?" Mina sweatdropped. She smiled and she hugged Yuuki's arm, "Don't worry about a thing, Yuuki! You can have girl talks with all of us!" Since the girls will all be walking in the center, it was a good opportunity to have a girl to girl talk.

"Girl talk? How is that different from normal talking?" Yuuki asked Mina.

"No, silly! I mean girl to girl kind of talk!" 

"Ohh. So if I talk to the guys, is that called a man's talk?" 

"No, that's just talking." Hagakure explained. "Say, which boy do you have your eyes on so far?" 

What does that mean? Does she mean who was on her prey list? "Definitely four-eyes! I'm just itching to rip his balls off!" She said it aloud on purpose so Iida will hear her. 

"I don't mean it that way!" Hagakure exclaimed. 

The trees were huge and they reached so far up that they could barely see the sky. Iida felt a little uneasy about this. Something could pop up at any random moment. One wrong move and it's over. This was like real life chess except when you die, you die.

"Oi, shitty four-eyes." It didn't take a genius to guess who said this to him. 

"Bakugou-kun, please refrain from standing out of position." Bakugou was supposed to be near the girls. Why was he all the way with Iida? 

"I walk where I want to. This is the jungle, the strongest is always at the front, aren't they?" 

"What the?! Even you agree with breaking the rules?!" 

"I didn't even vote for you." 

'I got the majority, but Yuuki-san did indeed get 3 votes. If Bakugou-kun voted for Yuuki-san, who was 2nd and 3rd?' 

"We're walking way too slow. If we let Ratel lead the way, we'd be going much quicker." 

"Slow and stead wins the race, Bakugou-kun-" 

"Not when our lives are on the line every second, you shitty four-eyes!" 

"You-!" Iida felt something wrapped around his ankles. He was instantly dragged right into the ground and into a hole that was covered up by dirt. 

"Four eyes?!" Bakugou looked next to him to see Iida was no longer there. All that's left was a hole. 

Mineta screamed because above their heads were a bunch of palm-sized spiders dropping down to them. The worst part had to be there's a gigantic spider right above their heads. 

The first one to move was Yuuki. She used her Quirk to transform and she made it for the hole that Iida went through. Just before she jumped in, she whispered something to Bakugou. Bakugou's eyes widened a little and he grinned like a villain. "Move out of the fucking way, you extras!" What's the best way to combat a million of spiders that were the size of a human hand? One huge-ass explosion!"

Iida was being pulled down. He could feel his legs because something bit him and made him unable to use his Quirk. He couldn't move! He could only be dragged down! 

Iida arrived and he saw a gigantic cobra. The gigantic cobra hissed at Iida, he slammed Iida here and there to make him disoriented before dangling him upside down. 

"Haha~! I thought the leader will be a great deal, but you sure are weak! Once I get you in the legs, you can't do shit!" 

"How did you know that's where my Quirk works?!" Iida's glasses drop to the ground, his glasses lost within the midst of the smaller cobras. 

This was an underground pit full of cobras. Iida looked around him and he screamed when he saw body parts of heroes. He could tell they were heroes because he recognized the costumes. Most of the now dead heroes were female. He felt sick because they were stripped from their lower halves...and what's that liquid leaking out of their bodies?! His stomach churned at the gruesome and cruel imagery.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" 

He's going to be eaten! If only he could use his Quirk...! He's going to die! He's scared...!

"Oi, what's with that face, four eyes?" 

Iida opened his eyes and he saw an already transformed Yuuki. Yuuki used her claws and she slashed at the end of the giant cobra's tail to make him release Iida's legs. 

Iida landed on a pile of hays and he struggled to sit up right but he managed it in the end. "You...! Why are you here?!" 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder and then she looked at the cobra giant again. "This is why I said to let me walk at the front." 

"Ratel..." The cobra did not look pleased with Yuuki's appearance. 

"Heh...yo, slithery bastard. I haven't seen you since forever." Yuuki looked around her to see the same horrific scenery that made Iida sick. Yuuki was not affected by the gore at all. "I see your new den is as shitty as always." 

"Because of you, I had to move. You ruined my perfect den." 

"I only stayed for a day. Can't stand the shedded skin and the heroes that you left behind. If you are going to kill them, at least bury them." 

Iida was so disgusted by how this girl could have a normal conversation like it was normal. Still, seeing her back in front of his while he's down made him feel at ease somehow. "Yuuki-san, we have to leave! We have to go back to everyone-!" He tried to stand but he felt numb and paralyzed. 

The cobra hissed and he laughed aloud, "I've paralyzed you. My Quirk 'Cobra' allows me to poison my victims with whatever poison I know of. You won't be able to move until the effects wear off in 10 minutes." He didn't mind telling Iida that because he believed Iida will die then. "And then once I am done with you, I'll check how Spider is doing with your other friends. I bet they are all shitting themselves." 

Iida could imagine it. He could imagine everyone dying in the hands of the enemies! He couldn't do anything for them! He was crying frustrated tears because he got done in before he could even battle...! 

The little cobras that slithered around him hissed at him in mockery. They were all laughing at how useless he was. They won't eat him because they were not allowed to eat until their leader does.

Yuuki yawned, "Are you done yet?" 

Iida looked up at her small back. Such a small girl...was she planning to face off against that epitome of fear?! "You can't fight that thing! There's no way you can do it! The best option is to run-" 

"I can run by myself but I can't carry you, four eyes." Yuuki said to him. "I can't leave you behind." 

"Just leave me and run! You have to get everyone to safety-" 

"Nah, I'll take you with me." 

"Why aren't you listening to me?!" Iida shouted with tears, "I can't move! I'll just burden you! Save everyone! Save-"

"The others will be fine. That's why I left them to come for you." She looked over her shoulder with a smile, "I believe they are strong enough to support themselves." 

"But...!"  

But Yuuki just grinned, "Then I'll just protect you and fight this bastard at the same time!" 

"Yuuki-san...!" He couldn't believe her. Does she not know fear at all? How could she stand so strongly with her back to him like a...like a...like a hero? 

"It's rare the professor drops down people the same age as me. I can't let this opportunity slip past me!" 

The giant cobra laughed at her, "Bring it, you little thing! As if someone with a Quirk of a mammal can go up against a reptile like me! Bring it on!" 

She's ready for battle! She's going in for a fight and she's going for the win! "I'll break your face!" 

Honey Badger vs Cobra! 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

376 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
861 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
21K 593 22
DISCLAIMER! THIS IS THE OLD VERSION! CHECK OUT MY PROFILE FOR THE REWRITE THANK YOU :) _______________________________________________ She started ou...